The 2019 Model SONY vs JVC Projectors Comparison Thread - Page 58 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1894Likes

post #1711 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 521
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post
Aah, logic and reason surfaces . . . albeit for a brief moment.
Smitty,

Let me share with you and anyone else actually interested in the following.
I had an AVS member fly in last Saturday to Nashville International Airport.
He then drove to Franklin, TN. to hang-out with me in the Home Theater.
Here is what he actually had to say about his visit in his words.

Trust me when I say he was Damn sure THRILLED with the Audio & Video and had a Big-Ole-Smile on his face sitting right beside me on the love-seat facing the 16x9 123" W/remote 4-way masking.
Yes, I masked the 2049 movie to the size it was and believe me it looked Fantastic and at 12' 6" it was BIG enough.

BTW, the AVS member Tim that came happens to be a Professional to the H/T scene guys.

All I am really saying is Specifications are great and are great if one can build a custom home theater or is lucky enough to have a room already to the correct specifications.

In my case and I really-really think the majority of cases we all do the best we can for the room dimensions and monies we have available for the H/T.

Click on links below,

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...l#post58039852

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/showt...6#post58041686

Personally I'm so glad & proud I have what I do,
Terry
jherring69 and wombats like this.

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector:
My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures, March 6th, 2019 .
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1712 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 11446 Post(s)
Liked: 9045
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
Smitty,

Trust me when I say he was Damn sure THRILLED with the Audio & Video and had a Big-Ole-Smile on his face sitting right beside me on the love-seat facing the 16x9 123" W/remote 4-way masking.
Yes, I masked the 2049 movie to the size it was and believe me it looked Fantastic and at 12' 6" it was BIG enough.

BTW, the AVS member Tim that came happens to be a Professional to the H/T scene guys.

All I am really saying is Specifications are great and are great if one can build a custom home theater or is lucky enough to have a room already to the correct specifications.

In my case and I really-really think the majority of cases we all do the best we can for the room dimensions and monies we have available for the H/T.

Click on links below,

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...l#post58039852

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/showt...6#post58041686

Personally I'm so glad & proud I have what I do,
Terry
Yes, that is what it is usually based on. it is rare for a person to have a ground up build and even rarer to have a ground up build with very little restrictions. That pesky little thing called budget, always seems to rear its head.
smitty, tigerhonaker and wombats like this.
post #1713 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 09:02 AM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2148 Post(s)
Liked: 1184
Covering the room with black velvet is also not a standard, but it is still the best thing to do.
You have to look at the reason a standard exists before you choose to follow it.
wombats likes this.

**Updated Projector Calculator Released NOV 2017**
-- www.webprojectorcalculator.com --
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1714 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 09:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Well we were at the end of the debate, so pointing out someone elses debate style would not generally be considered strawman.

The philosophy around why logical fallacies are problematic in an argument is because the debate always becomes circular or counter to the actual topic at hand.
It is the initial 'attack' or recourse that sets the tone.

If someone floods you with a certain type of argument, you defend it and you are drawn into the never ending circular debate of logical fallacy type debating.

It is a huge problem in this forum, where you say one thing, and then people correct you and tell you what you meant or what you said.
Rather than say, 'Is this what you meant'...
To be honest this forum reminds me more of Jr High than anything. Every single debate thread inevitably turns hostile and everyone begins throwing out facts about why their opinion is more important than whoevers they are arguing against. The amount of people who are able to remain impartial and open minded and engage in discourse in a non-hostile tone is a very small handful indeed.

A majority of people seem to post here just to try to show people how much smarter they are than everyone else on here.

I have yet to see a disagreement or argument that didnt dissolve into namecalling on this website. The only rational people on here tend to just smile and walk away when they realize the futility of arguing with a majority of users on here.

The smartest people on this website only visit here when they are looking for potential upgrades and once they settle on a decision simply walk away and go enjoy their purchases, rather than waste their participating in the endless dickmeasuring contest.
smitty, mikela, jherring69 and 6 others like this.

Last edited by Maestrosc; 05-14-2019 at 09:07 AM.
post #1715 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked: 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestrosc View Post
To be honest this forum reminds me more of Jr High than anything. Every single debate thread inevitably turns hostile and everyone begins throwing out facts about why their opinion is more important than whoevers they are arguing against. The amount of people who are able to remain impartial and open minded and engage in discourse in a non-hostile tone is a very small handful indeed.

A majority of people seem to post here just to try to show people how much smarter they are than everyone else on here.

I have yet to see a disagreement or argument that didnt dissolve into namecalling on this website. The only rational people on here tend to just smile and walk away when they realize the futility of arguing with a majority of users on here.

The smartest people on this website only visit here when they are looking for potential upgrades and once they settle on a decision simply walk away and go enjoy their purchases, rather than waste their participating in the endless dickmeasuring contest.
And this in addition to the fact that, if someone comes here and sees the title of this thread, and says "Oh goody, I'm trying to decide whether to go with one of the 2019 JVC projectors or one of the 2019 Sony's. Let me check out this thread and see what folks are saying so I can make a decision," they will have to wade through more than a dozen pages (at this point) of off-topic stuff (and arguments). Of course, that assumes that the thread will eventually return to the original topic and more useful on-topic information will be posted. But that might be a pipe dream.

So I guess it's possible this thread might never return to topic. In which case one could just tell people that the first 44 pages are on point with respect to the relevant comparisons and to ignore everything after that. Oh well. Such are internet forums.
Maestrosc likes this.
post #1716 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 12:11 PM

Most people just submit their own thread to ask which projector is best.
That's pretty much every forum there is.

The Sony vs. JVC thing, well not that many people get to own and compare both projectors in their own home theater, so the amount of info is going to be limited.
wombats likes this.

post #1717 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombats View Post
The funny thing is... with 4 way masking and adjustable seating I can meet the standards that you like on any screen (as long as the screen starts out large enough). Simultaneously I can have the biggest screen that my room will accept for content where such a screen is appropriate. I spent a lot of money on my HT to get the most out of it at all possible screen sizes and all aspect ratios restricted only by my available wall space. Sounds like I'm getting a lot of value for my dollar.
4 way masking will always win any debate on screen ratios, and surely is the unquestionably best approach, money permitting.

A system which allows you to apply any of the various approaches people have outlined here cannot be argued with :-)
seanbryan and wombats like this.

---------------

My build thread
post #1718 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestrosc View Post
The only rational people on here tend to just smile and walk away when they realize the futility of arguing with a majority of users on here.
mikela and tigerhonaker like this.

---------------

My build thread
post #1719 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 02:12 PM

Arguing is like eating chocolate cake, you know you shouldn't do it, but it's too tempting.

post #1720 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 04:36 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Smitty,

Terry
Can you share how you did your 4 way masking? What technology/product did you use? \
post #1721 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 04:40 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Am more worried about how it feels to me, not trying to simulate CIH in a movie theater (which btw is also a compromise, but I don't want to argue with people about that).
Well, it is a compromise, but it is a clever one. Again, film gate, lens solutions, simple masking, yada yada.
Quote:
The fact is that optimal screen size and aspect is highly controversial (including the science of it).
The standards are compromises in themselves.
Not really.
Quote:
That is one reason why there are so many different aspect ratios.
No, aspect ratios are mainly to differentiate one theater from another and one movie from another.
Quote:
One of the reasons SCOPE was thought to be better for movies is all the landscape shots and wide-angle stuff.
With a lot of closeups, aspect ratio isn't as important.
No, scope was to make people go to the cinema for a big screen experience. Advertising. Attracting audiences.
Have you ever seen the closeups in a scope movie like the spaghetti westerns?
post #1722 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 08:52 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Post Below is what 4-Way Masking is all about and why I will keep my 16x9 screen .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravi View Post
Can you share how you did your 4 way masking?
What technology/product did you use? \
gravi,

I had to do this quick as the wife is saying, come to bed Terry, right now !!!
So some of the spelling is incorrect but don't have time to correct it.
Coming honey

I'm not sure about explaining it but here goes.
I have a Stewart Firehawk 1.35 gain with the Remote 4-way masking feature.

You can bring the Top (Black-Velvet) section down to match whatever the actual movie is like 2.35 or say 2.40 ratio.
You then bring up the bottom section to do the samething as above only for the bottom.

Lastly if you recall the much-much older Televisions when we were kids back in the early 50's.
Of course I'm referring to us older guys on AVS like me in their 70's.

Those were what was commonly referred to I think as 4.3 ratio.
The picture actually reminds you of a square.
With my masking I also have the ability to bring down a section on the Left & Right sides and that makes mine a 4.3 ratio for the older movies sometimes referred to as Older Classic Westerns in Black & White usually.

All of the above is done from my seating as it's done with a Remote control.
I'll do something for you so this makes much more sense.
I'll go down and actually mask things and take some quick pictures so you can see what I'm actually referring to above.

The above are examples of 4-way masking.
And with me owning the screen I do I can watch any movie no matter what Aspect Ratio it is and it looks just fine.
I sit 12' 6" from the 123" 16x9 Firehawk 1.35 Gain Screen.
No matter what I'm looking/viewing it all looks just fine and 4K Ultra High Definition looks totally awesome.

Hope the above helps understanding masking,
Terry
Mike_WI and wombats like this.

post #1723 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 09:44 PM

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Spoiler!

The above are examples of 4-way masking.
And with me owning the screen I do I can watch any movie no matter what Aspect Ratio it is and it looks just fine.
I sit 12' 6" from the 123" 16x9 Firehawk 1.35 Gain Screen.
No matter what I'm looking/viewing it all looks just fine and 4K Ultra High Definition looks totally awesome.

Hope the above helps understanding masking,
Terry
Thank you! Four-way masking and an RS4500. The absolute no-compromise home theater! (No, Arrow. Don't remind us about the Christie.)
Craig Peer and tigerhonaker like this.
post #1724 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 10:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 4220 Post(s)
Liked: 2648
Quote:
Most people just submit their own thread to ask which projector is best.
That's pretty much every forum there is.

The Sony vs. JVC thing, well not that many people get to own and compare both projectors in their own home theater, so the amount of info is going to be limited.
It really doesn't matter. I owned dual projectors on stacked mounts sony and JVC for a year in my theater so I feel like I have a good handle on the two. But people seem to be too much in denial to hear the truth of it.
llang269 and wombats like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #1725 of 1797 Old 05-14-2019, 10:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I'll just add my 2 cents as I have enjoyed reading the aspect ratio 'discussions'. When I selected my 2.40 screen size and seating positon it was based on the THX standard of 52 horizontal viewing angle for scope movies which gave me about 40 degrees for 1.85 content, both with 15 degrees vertical viewing angle. For the aspect changing movies I generally mask them to 2.40 and don't feel like missing out. Ideally I would have a CIH + IMAX screen but you need to make compromises somewhere and the compromise was cost for a 4 way masking system. Maybe in the future

Some examples, watching First Man on 2.40 screen before I had [the projector automatic] masking set up, when it came to the moon landing 1.85 IMAX scenes, they overspilled the screen and I wondered what the hell was going on. With masking activated [on JVC N7] I would not have know there were IMAX scenes. When I played Aquaman and MI Fallout in scope I didn't feel I was missing out on anything. Sure I would have liked to experience the IMAX scenes as they were intended. When I used to watch scope movies on my 16:9 TV I always felt that wouldn't it be great if the image height was the same as the 1.78 TV height so sometimes I would pull my seat forward. I did this for Dunkirk to get the 'IMAX' experience, ha.

For the previous discussion about theaters that don't show 1.85 and 2.40 movies in the same hall, what tosh. It was mentioned before for most modern large theater halls [where I go at least], the trailers are shown in 1.85 then before the movie starts the curtain or horizontal masking is removed for the 2.40 main movie presentation to make it wider, like it should be. I've also been in smaller halls where width is restricted and they have 1.85 screens. When the scope movie started the vertical masking (top and bottom of screen) activated and you know what I felt the screen was now too small so I moved forward a couple of rows (quiet presentation). So for all but the few IMAX variable AR movies I believe CIH is the proper way to go, IMO. I would probably say the ratio of 2.40 movies to 1.78 I have watched in my home theater is at least 8 out of 10 so far. Saying all that when I do watch 1.85 movies on the 2.40 screen I do wish it was a bit bigger and so if you have the option and means CIA (CIH + IMAX) is the way to go.

JVC DLA-N7 | Screen Research ClearPix 4K 130" 2.40 | Pioneer VSX-LX503 | Crown DCi 8|300N | 7.2.4 JBL 708i(3)+705i(4); JBL Control 328C (Atmos); Subwoofer Syzygy SLF-870 x 2 | Ferco seating
post #1726 of 1797 Old 05-15-2019, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott KL View Post
I'll just add my 2 cents as I have enjoyed reading the aspect ratio 'discussions'. When I selected my 2.40 screen size and seating positon it was based on the THX standard of 52 horizontal viewing angle for scope movies which gave me about 40 degrees for 1.85 content, both with 15 degrees vertical viewing angle. For the aspect changing movies I generally mask them to 2.40 and don't feel like missing out. Ideally I would have a CIH + IMAX screen but you need to make compromises somewhere and the compromise was cost for a 4 way masking system. Maybe in the future

Some examples, watching First Man on 2.40 screen before I had [the projector automatic] masking set up, when it came to the moon landing 1.85 IMAX scenes, they overspilled the screen and I wondered what the hell was going on. With masking activated [on JVC N7] I would not have know there were IMAX scenes. When I played Aquaman and MI Fallout in scope I didn't feel I was missing out on anything. Sure I would have liked to experience the IMAX scenes as they were intended. When I used to watch scope movies on my 16:9 TV I always felt that wouldn't it be great if the image height was the same as the 1.78 TV height so sometimes I would pull my seat forward. I did this for Dunkirk to get the 'IMAX' experience, ha.

For the previous discussion about theaters that don't show 1.85 and 2.40 movies in the same hall, what tosh. It was mentioned before for most modern large theater halls [where I go at least], the trailers are shown in 1.85 then before the movie starts the curtain or horizontal masking is removed for the 2.40 main movie presentation to make it wider, like it should be. I've also been in smaller halls where width is restricted and they have 1.85 screens. When the scope movie started the vertical masking (top and bottom of screen) activated and you know what I felt the screen was now too small so I moved forward a couple of rows (quiet presentation). So for all but the few IMAX variable AR movies I believe CIH is the proper way to go, IMO. I would probably say the ratio of 2.40 movies to 1.78 I have watched in my home theater is at least 8 out of 10 so far. Saying all that when I do watch 1.85 movies on the 2.40 screen I do wish it was a bit bigger and so if you have the option and means CIA (CIH + IMAX) is the way to go.
Completely agree with all of this, great post

---------------

My build thread
post #1727 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hi Guys, need some help.
I am on wait list of NX7, should I go with N5 and build a HTPC instead? What is the contrast difference measurements? Color filter will not be used as it reduces light. So, the only difference is lens iris(which i can change manually for SD movies) and contrast (can you please link to measurements)? Just making sure making right choice here.
post #1728 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Quoted: 3644 Post(s)
Liked: 6180
Quote:

The problem I have with most of the "IMAX" scenes we are seeing now is that they are not really what we had before. You mention Aquaman and MI:6. Both used digital cameras for those scenes and just opened the matte to full sensor (16x9). They are not shot with 15-perf IMAX cameras with a very narrow aspect ratio like the Batman movies or some of Nolan's other films. And they were also shot 2.35 safe, so you are just talking head and toe room. We're seeing this A LOT more now, especially since most of the IMAX movies are done with the Alexa65. So I just use the 2.35 portion and call it a day. Not missing anything IMHO, even with Dunkirk. I like the appreciable increase in resolution with some of these (Aquaman and MI are great examples) because they went from film to high end digital, but the aspect change does nothing for me.
mikela and Craig Peer like this.

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Deep Dive AV - Calibration, Consulting and Education
post #1729 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:

For the previous discussion about theaters that don't show 1.85 and 2.40 movies in the same hall, what tosh. It was mentioned before for most modern large theater halls [where I go at least], the trailers are shown in 1.85 then before the movie starts the curtain or horizontal masking is removed for the 2.40 main movie presentation to make it wider, like it should be.
Everyone knows that, but that is not a movie and it is the only cost efficient way to do it.

Wide angle was actually invented for the very reason I said, to get wider angle shots.
The process of anamorphosing optics was developed by Henri Chrétien during World War I to provide a wide angle viewer for military tanks.

As per why it was adapted to the movie industry, it was a question of maximizing the lens and then after that not having to crop anything, not related to just having a different format other than a TV. Sure that played a part, but it's like saying we decided to eat cake because it tasted sweet, not because it has a lot of sugar.

Last edited by coderguy; 05-16-2019 at 12:34 PM.
post #1730 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
gravi,

I'm not sure about explaining it but here goes.
I have a Stewart Firehawk 1.35 gain with the Remote 4-way masking feature.
That looks awesome. So the motorized masking is part of your screen, that's what I wanted to know. Is that custom or part of Stewart's screen?
post #1731 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I have a similar Ultimate 4 way. 135 in Grayhawk and it's one of the best decisions I made with my H/T.
wombats likes this.

Earl
post #1732 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8flyr View Post
I have a similar Ultimate 4 way. 135 in Grayhawk and it's one of the best decisions I made with my H/T.
Yeah, I checked it out on their website. All masking systems, it is super expensive. I could buy an RS3000 for the price of a masking system
post #1733 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:

I like the idea of masking to 2.40. Still, when the AR changes in a movie one would have to use the remote to switch to a different installation mode, which could be a pain if the AR changes often. That is why I simply cannot stand variable AR movies and avoid them altogether.
post #1734 of 1797 Old 05-16-2019, 09:23 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 104
<checks back into thread to see if we're still talking about aspect ratios>
<leaves>
post #1735 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBenji View Post
<leaves>
At the next viewing party, I'll make sure they serve you 'wine & cheese'...
wombats likes this.

post #1736 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 08:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Liked: 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBenji View Post
<leaves>
It's not just this thread. "Off-topic-itis" seems to be spreading on a number of the projector threads -- along with various debates/arguments that go on ad nauseum.
coderguy and Kyle_Gates like this.
post #1737 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 09:36 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
That looks awesome. So the motorized masking is part of your screen, that's what I wanted to know. Is that custom or part of Stewart's screen?
You order it the way you want it or I should say my A/V Dealer.
It's very-very EXPENSIVE even back when I got it.
In my case I was of the opinion and still am the majority of what we watch is 16x9.
So the screen we have for our application is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8flyr View Post
Hi Chuck,

I know I have never-ever regretted getting mine and I have had mine for a long time.

Quote:
Yeah, I checked it out on their website. All masking systems, it is super expensive. I could buy an RS3000 for the price of a masking system
Yes, it's EXPENSIVE ..........

Quote:
I like the idea of masking to 2.40. Still, when the AR changes in a movie one would have to use the remote to switch to a different installation mode, which could be a pain if the AR changes often. That is why I simply cannot stand variable AR movies and avoid them altogether.
Honestly, I guess I have seen a movie that switched viewing aspect ratios but if I did it was so infrequent it didn't matter.
I don't watch those movies generally speaking.

Terry

post #1738 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 6462 Post(s)
Liked: 7467
Quote:
Use the " Mask " feature in the new JVC's, and you can watch a movie like" Dunkirk " and have it stay 2.40:1. There are too many great films that change aspect ratios. " The Dark Knight " is another one, and " M.I. : Fallout ".
post #1739 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 230 Post(s)
Quoted: 11446 Post(s)
Liked: 9045
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
Use the " Mask " feature in the new JVC's, and you can watch a movie like" Dunkirk " and have it stay 2.40:1. There are too many great films that change aspect ratios. " The Dark Knight " is another one, and " M.I. : Fallout ".
Since I use an A-lens, I never know the difference. I just watched M.I. Fallout a couple days ago.
Toe and Craig Peer like this.
post #1740 of 1797 Old 05-17-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty View Post

It's not just this thread. "Off-topic-itis" seems to be spreading on a number of the projector threads -- along with various debates/arguments that go on ad nauseum.
I agree, but it's because we're bored, do you know how boring the projector comparisons are ever since JVC got too far ahead (it's sad but true).

Gaming Lag = JVC is a tie to most, sure some DLP's beat it = boring
Picture = JVC has better blacks = boring
Motion = Goes to Sony but then other JVC users say it's a tie = boring
Color = Toss up Salad
Features = JVC
3D = JVC
Brightness = Depends on each individual model #

So what are we going to talk about, the same thing every time?

If it is bothering someone so much, then create a new thread?

So why don't we always post in the right thread...

Wait for it...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
2019 , Jvc , projector , Projectors , Sony

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page