The BENQ HT9060 & LK990 In-Depth Reviews & Comparison Thread - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1449Likes

post #391 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2280 Post(s)
Liked: 1208
Quote:
Originally Posted by biliam1982 View Post
And where does everyone keep getting this claimed 1,600 lumens calibrated? According to this review, and the way it reads, he's taking into account the 1.3 gain of his small 92" 16:9/25 sq ft Stewart screen. That means it's actually 1,200 lumens. And his brightest mode in "Vivid" was only ~100 lumens more. This is almost half of what BenQ is claiming with 2,200 lumens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMunro View Post
No, he doesn't add screen gain. I compared his numbers for the HC4010 to other sites and based upon that 1600 lumens is about right
I placed a caveat on the lumens number because some reported around 1350 lumens on the older 9050 which had the same light engine. My unit might be an aberration too. The HT9060 is spec'd at 2,200 lumens but oddly, I hardly had to do anything to dial mine in, meaning virtually little to no impact on its awesome brightness. We need more reports, I think. I can say this, however; the LED light is very clean. In a side-by-side with my virtually brand new Sony 695ES, the HT9060 made me squint on the same scenes shown when the Sony was even in its brightest mode and the HT9060 in Smarteco.

I know Billiam mentioned the LK's color. I would expect that when it comes to color, that's where the HT9060 parts company with the LKs. The 9060 has dedicated LEDs for red and blue and it natively exceeds DCI-P3 targets for those colors. It uses a phosphor element for green and that's where it came up short for P3 on my gamut chart. With those native LEDs, it should also be able to nail down full BT2020 for red and blue (but I didn't measure that). Its P3 reach came in lower than I expected, at 96%, because on viewing it looks more like it's hitting 110%.

I'm expecting that Arrow and Kris will impart their wisdom here; but in the meantime, I have to say that the lens is truly amazing. No CA; no softening edge to edge. Going by our more familiar brands... from what I've seen, I would say the NX9's lens is the closest I can think of, and probably better because remember the NX9 has to resolve convergence but the HT9060 does not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 193
One of the reasons I was looking at the LQ990 is because the 9060 calibrated output of 1600 is about the same as my RS540 and I want at least 4-500 more from my next projector. However if you are saying the 9060 was much brighter no i'm curious to what Kris Deering measurements will show in his review.

Pioneer SC-95, Axiom M80, VP180 Dual EP500 all V4. ISCO III, RS540 + Stewart Cima Neve 133
post #393 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 05:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by microwiz View Post
One of the reasons I was looking at the LQ990 is because the 9060 calibrated output of 1600 is about the same as my RS540 and I want at least 4-500 more from my next projector. However if you are saying the 9060 was much brighter no i'm curious to what Kris Deering measurements will show in his review.
It was visually brighter than my Sony. Yes, please wait to see what others report on theirs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #394 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 07:57 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5235 Post(s)
Liked: 5486
Quote:
Originally Posted by biliam1982 View Post

Has there been any other reviews or users that have measured either of these 2 units besides Home Theater HiFI's review?

I wonder if he measured the contrast and brightness accurately. If so, that's a pathetic and disappointing contrast ratio/brightness. Does anyone know who reliable/reputable his measurements/reviews are?

I would have expected BenQ to do better with at least 1,500:1 or maybe even 2,000:1. It's been done before with DLP. Why does it feel like we keep taking steps backwards with performance?
There is a some other data out there that is relatively consistent so far on the contrast info for the current and previous model.

* Kris D @ sound&vision - HT9050 using a Minolta T10 - 900:1 native, 4000:1 dynamic
* Chris E @ hometheaterhifi - HT9060 - 1015:1 native, 4500:1 dynamic
* Aztar35 (fellow forum member) - HT9060 - 1070:1 native, 4400:1 dynamic

I think you also had the Sharp 30K, for reference I checked it recently with the T10 it's 1700:1 native, 6400 dynamic
Spizz, Craig Peer and DunMunro like this.
post #395 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 08:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
Liked: 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
There is a some other data out there that is relatively consistent so far on the contrast info for the current and previous model.

* Kris D @ sound&vision - HT9050 using a Minolta T10 - 900:1 native, 4000:1 dynamic
* Chris E @ hometheaterhifi - HT9060 - 1015:1 native, 4500:1 dynamic
* Aztar35 (fellow forum member) - HT9060 - 1070:1 native, 4400:1 dynamic
The lk990 is also around the same 1000:1 native / 4000:1 dynamic.

The high praise for these models ht9060/lk970/lk990 demonstrates there is more to picture quality than contrast ratios .
post #396 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 09:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Liked: 2933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar35 View Post
It was visually brighter than my Sony. Yes, please wait to see what others report on theirs.
There's something about LED and Laser light that, even at equal brightness, still seems brighter. It's kind of odd.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #397 of 1875 Old 04-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
The high praise for these models ht9060/lk970/lk990 demonstrates there is more to picture quality than contrast ratios .
What do they say, cruisin' for a bruisin'?
post #398 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5235 Post(s)
Liked: 5486
Quote:
The lk990 is also around the same 1000:1 native / 4000:1 dynamic.

I've read all the feedback so far. as with any model, it's not all high praise. some folks on this forum and others expressed concerns about the black floor. The overall positive HT9060 reviewer said he loves the sharpness but wish it has the contrast of LCOS. Some couldn't take the RBE on the LK series. They are just as valid topics to discuss as the excellent virtues like the single panel sharpness and great color reproduction.

i'm glad more people are getting these and providing more data. I'm interested to hear more about the 9060 3D capabilities. how many lumens in 3D mode. also does the auto-dimming engage in 3D mode. His contrast measurement in 3D seems to indicate it's not fully engaging or was the measurement affected by the DLP Link signal.
post #399 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 05:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I've read all the feedback so far. as with any model, it's not all high praise. some folks on this forum and others expressed concerns about the black floor. The overall positive HT9060 reviewer said he loves the sharpness but wish it has the contrast of LCOS. Some couldn't take the RBE on the LK series. They are just as valid topics to discuss as the excellent virtues like the single panel sharpness and great color reproduction.
Of course, but I was just pointing out that some to date post as if anything below 5000:1 native is garbage/unwatchable, or maybe even anything under 8000:1 native is garbage. And, these recent BenQ HT8060/HT9060/LK970/LK990 projectors disprove that narrative (much earlier HT8050/HT9050 in same chassis were an exception as they were both released half-finished with multiple issues simply to be first to market w/ consumer 4K DLP).

Now that doesn't mean everyone will like them, of course, but it does show with the right combination of other picture quality elements you can actually get away with 1000:1 native / 4000:1 dynamic and still have an amazing picture that rivals or beats some of the best "go to" projectors out there from larger companies, including ones that cost 2-4x as much.

I am actually not too surprised these "finished" BenQ models HT9060/LK990 are doing so well, since they were designed by one of the most talented group of folks currently designing DLP projectors rather than just being Coretronic or Delta reference designs.

Quote:
i'm glad more people are getting these and providing more data. I'm interested to hear more about the 9060 3D capabilities. how many lumens in 3D mode. also does the auto-dimming engage in 3D mode. His contrast measurement in 3D seems to indicate it's not fully engaging or was the measurement affected by the DLP Link signal.
I would not be surprised if auto dimming was disabled entirely for 3D, simply because even at 1700 lumens you still need all the brightness you can get for 3D with all but the smallest sized screen. In fact, I think that's how BenQ projectors of the past have operated, and I'm fine with that. The 3D glasses almost act as an ND filter of sorts, I found with my BenQ w7000 they really tightened up the blacks, and I didn't feel the iris was necessary in any way whatsoever with 3d - the w7000 had much worse black levels than these projectors, too. So I imagine the 3D is quite amazing, if both of us have time this wknd maybe i'll grab my ZD201s and check out Aztar's unit.

Last edited by Ruined; 04-10-2019 at 05:53 AM.
post #400 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 06:13 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:

wouldnt the dlp link glasses lose sync if auto dimming was used i remember benq w7000 disabled iris in 3d because of this
post #401 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 07:17 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 388
Quote:
Of course, but I was just pointing out that some to date post as if anything below 5000:1 native is garbage/unwatchable, or maybe even anything under 8000:1 native is garbage.
I don't understand how that disproves anything.

If some individual finds that a contrast ratio under 5000:1 looks bad to them. How does it not looking bad to a completely different individual disprove that it looks bad to the first individual?

Why can't someone share their opinion after having seen the projector and describe it as looking like "garbage" to them if it actually did to their perception?

You have to make sure I guess that there is a difference between a person saying that "the projector is garbage", vs saying "the projector looks like garbage". These are 2 completely different statements as the latter only applies to the individual saying it, since vision is entirely subjective and based on personal taste.
markmon1 likes this.
post #402 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
I don't understand how that disproves anything.

If some individual finds that a contrast ratio under 5000:1 looks bad to them. How does it not looking bad to a completely different individual disprove that it looks bad to the first individual?

Why can't someone share their opinion after having seen the projector and describe it as looking like "garbage" to them if it actually did to their perception?

You have to make sure I guess that there is a difference between a person saying that "the projector is garbage", vs saying "the projector looks like garbage". These are 2 completely different statements as the latter only applies to the individual saying it, since vision is entirely subjective and based on personal taste.
Oh they can, I have no issue with that and I have always argued that.

But there has been a perpetuation of a narrative here by quite a significant group that it's literally impossible for someone with any technical knowledge to like these DLPs better than an LCOS with much higher native contrast, due to the native contrast difference. Even just this week some personal insults were slung because a member preferred a benq in many ways over a much more expensive JVC. And still now the DLP projector threads have more subtle negativity and snubs than LCOS threads, the DLP folks generally don't do this in the LCOS threads. Just saying, this projector line from BenQ clearly disproves that narrative that native contrast is the end all be all PQ component.

I have always been a proponent that individual tastes result in preference differences, and that it all doesn't boil down to a number. It would be great if more members respected that. It is getting better here but still a long ways to go.
DoctorCyclops likes this.

Last edited by Ruined; 04-10-2019 at 07:39 AM.
post #403 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 388
Quote:

But there has been a perpetuation of a narrative here by some that it's literally impossible for someone with any technical knowledge to like these DLPs better than an LCOS with much higher native contrast, due to the native contrast difference. Just saying this line from BenQ clearly disproves that narrative.

I have always been a proponent of individual tastes result in preference differences, and that it all doesn't boil down to a number.
I guess I just haven't perceived anyone claiming that in these threads and I thought I had been following them quite closely. I've always taken people's saying as for themselves personally when they talk about how something looks.

I feel like saying how something will look for another person is just an absurd claim in general. Single chip DLP are probably the most commonly owned HT projectors for the general public as there are just so many of them being released all the time and they are also so affordable. Obviously people are happy with them. But then again, how many have also seen what other projector technologies can bring to the table? Most people have only seen commercial cinemas which also use low contrast DLP projectors as well. So I can see why people who have had extensive experience with a wide variety of projectors feel they need to try to describe how the differences looked to them, and maybe they translate to how another person would perceive it. But then again, maybe it wont.
post #404 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 6611 Post(s)
Liked: 7673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
I guess I just haven't perceived anyone claiming that in these threads and I thought I had been following them quite closely. I've always taken people's saying as for themselves personally when they talk about how something looks.

I feel like saying how something will look for another person is just an absurd claim in general. Single chip DLP are probably the most commonly owned HT projectors for the general public as there are just so many of them being released all the time and they are also so affordable. Obviously people are happy with them. But then again, how many have also seen what other projector technologies can bring to the table? Most people have only seen commercial cinemas which also use low contrast DLP projectors as well. So I can see why people who have had extensive experience with a wide variety of projectors feel they need to try to describe how the differences looked to them, and maybe they translate to how another person would perceive it. But then again, maybe it wont.
We are the pickiest users of the projector world - by what we buy and just being on this forum. Fact is we want the sharpness of single chip, 5000 lumens, laser, no fan noise, a tiny lightweight case, full powered lens control, way better native contrast than an RS640 and no RBE. For $3999.00. It's the same frustration expressed here over the limits of home theater projector technology for the last 17 years. All we argue is which compromises ( and there are many ) are acceptable. And how much you are willing to spend to whittle down the compromises ! That new Christie 1 million:1 DLP apparently has no compromises - except the $350K price ! Funny - as long as I've been here, the story remains exactly the same.
post #405 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
We are the pickiest users of the projector world - by what we buy and just being on this forum. Fact is we want the sharpness of single chip, 5000 lumens, laser, no fan noise, a tiny lightweight case, full powered lens control, way better native contrast than an RS640 and no RBE. For $3999.00. It's the same frustration expressed here over the limits of home theater projector technology for the last 17 years. All we argue is which compromises ( and there are many ) are acceptable. And how much you are willing to spend to whittle down the compromises ! That new Christie 1 million:1 DLP apparently has no compromises - except the $350K price ! Funny - as long as I've been here, the story remains exactly the same.
In addition to the price I bet it sounds like an airplane
post #406 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 10:00 AM

Quote:
They would assume you have a separate projector room ! Doesn't everybody ?
post #407 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
They would assume you have a separate projector room ! Doesn't everybody ?
I might actually try this in my next theater! But im not sure how you actually go about it either without having an opening for the lens where noise can escape, or an additional pane of glass which might degrade the image.
post #408 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
craig its actually 20million:1 , 1million:1 is so old tech

JVC DLA X590/RS440
BenQ LK970
post #409 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2532 Post(s)
Liked: 2198
Quote:
100%. By the time even half of that performance is available for $3999, the latest and greatest next thing will be released back at hundreds of thousands of dollars that everyone will be wanting again. It's always rinse and repeat with this hobby.
coxy2416 likes this.
post #410 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 10:38 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
What...no 3D? Projector is overrated
post #411 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
I might actually try this in my next theater! But im not sure how you actually go about it either without having an opening for the lens where noise can escape, or an additional pane of glass which might degrade the image.
Not much noise gets out even with no port glass. My front panel is MDF which muffles sound, and I put automotive sound damping material on that. You can also cut and glue a ring of high density foam where the lens opening is and press the front of the lens surround / case to that. Not much sound gets out. Add an inline duct fan to pull out the hot air and it's the best thing I ever did in my theater !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3205_DxO.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	2551366   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3717_DxO.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	696.8 KB
ID:	2551368   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3714_DxO.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	791.8 KB
ID:	2551370   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3718_DxO.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	795.6 KB
ID:	2551372  
post #412 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnaik4 View Post
craig its actually 20million:1 , 1million:1 is so old tech
Well damn - now I just need to find $350K in the sofa cushions.
post #413 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post
100%. By the time even half of that performance is available for $3999, the latest and greatest next thing will be released back at hundreds of thousands of dollars that everyone will be wanting again. It's always rinse and repeat with this hobby.
HA ! Just as soon as I spend all my money on " the greatest Bordeaux vintage in the history of mankind ", they say the next years wine is even better. So it's not just this hobby !
post #414 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 11803 Post(s)
Liked: 9343
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:

But there has been a perpetuation of a narrative here by quite a significant group that it's literally impossible for someone with any technical knowledge to like these DLPs better than an LCOS with much higher native contrast, due to the native contrast difference. Even just this week some personal insults were slung because a member preferred a benq in many ways over a much more expensive JVC. And still now the DLP projector threads have more subtle negativity and snubs than LCOS threads, the DLP folks generally don't do this in the LCOS threads. Just saying, this projector line from BenQ clearly disproves that narrative that native contrast is the end all be all PQ component.

I have always been a proponent that individual tastes result in preference differences, and that it all doesn't boil down to a number. It would be great if more members respected that. It is getting better here but still a long ways to go.
All I can say is, I can't wait for someone to show side by side pictures of a 9060 vs the RS2000 or RS3000. As they say, a picture is worth 1,000 words. The 9060 does not have the advantage of high lumen light output like the 990. So projectors can be brightness matched. By itself the 9060 will look pretty good on a lot of content, but will look washed out on a lot more scenes than you think, when shown side by side. I can already confirm native contrast on the 9060 is the same as the 9050, 900:1 native and 4,000:1 dynamic. If you eco, it is 800:1 native.
post #415 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 11803 Post(s)
Liked: 9343
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Uses fiber optic cable, so light sources and most of the cooling are separate from the projector. But you would need a dedicated equipment room and definitely a good cooling system. But yes, the equipment room would be loud, compared to HT projectors. This is really a commercial solution. With my equipment located below my theater room, it would be great for me, But the price is a show stopper for me.
post #416 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 05:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
The 9060 does not have the advantage of high lumen light output like the 990.
That's right. And going from memory, if the entry and mid level new JVCs perform like the NX9 I demo'd, I can imagine they will throw beautiful images with excellent clarity, depth, and contrast. But I think in this debate that it comes down to the look one prefers too. Solid state combined with this XPR chip, stellar lens, colors, and then 4,400:1 contrast may still be the ticket for some. I also suspect image stability (LEDs) and 3D (for those into that) will be better on the HT9060 than on the JVCs. I haven't tried 3D on the 9060 unfortunately.

Quote:
All I can say is, I can't wait for someone to show side by side pictures of a 9060 vs the RS2000 or RS3000.

I can already confirm native contrast on the 9060 is the same as the 9050, 900:1 native and 4,000:1 dynamic. If you eco, it is 800:1 native.
..just guessing; have you been speaking with Kris?
post #417 of 1875 Old 04-10-2019, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
All I can say is, I can't wait for someone to show side by side pictures of a 9060 vs the RS2000 or RS3000.
I guess this will please the contrast over all crowd but what's really the point? The only valid comparison is with the RS4500, and I am sure the JVC wins that as well, at 4-5x the price. It would be nice to see what JVC would offer in SS in the 10-15k range, and if Epson refreshed the 10500 in a meaningful way or did a native 4k with laser. I'm not sold on either of the Benq's yet but I'm not buying a lamp projector no matter how pretty it is, and neither are most of the folks eyeing these.

XBox: King Nuthin
post #418 of 1875 Old 04-11-2019, 01:47 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyM View Post
I guess this will please the contrast over all crowd but what's really the point? The only valid comparison is with the RS4500, and I am sure the JVC wins that as well, at 4-5x the price. It would be nice to see what JVC would offer in SS in the 10-15k range, and if Epson refreshed the 10500 in a meaningful way or did a native 4k with laser. I'm not sold on either of the Benq's yet but I'm not buying a lamp projector no matter how pretty it is, and neither are most of the folks eyeing these.
I guess the point is to see how the overall image looks between the projectors, and then you can decide what other features you prefer or need to have and make the final choice.

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla
jencas likes this.

JVC DLA-RS500
post #419 of 1875 Old 04-11-2019, 03:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Liked: 2933
Quote:
Just saying, this projector line from BenQ clearly disproves that narrative that native contrast is the end all be all PQ component.
What? Nothing is disproven. All that's shown here is that some prefer the BenQ *for the price* over the alternatives. Disproves. Lol.
jencas and CoreyM like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #420 of 1875 Old 04-11-2019, 07:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDesigns View Post
I guess the point is to see how the overall image looks between the projectors, and then you can decide what other features you prefer or need to have and make the final choice.
Perhaps, but almost everyone interested in the Benqs already have solid state light source projectors and want to upgrade or have made the decision to only go SS in the future. That the JVCs will throw a better picture by all objective measures isn't really a concern because almost everyone in this market knows that and wants the peace of mind a solid state projector offers. Maybe I'm wrong. But it feels like this is just more of an extension between the p'ing contest that has driven some posters away.

XBox: King Nuthin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq , ht1060 , lk990 , projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page