The BENQ HT9060 & LK990 In-Depth Reviews & Comparison Thread - Page 62 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1449Likes

post #1831 of 1875 Old 06-25-2019, 10:41 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
Mechanical wheels don't fail often, they are based off drive motors, which are designed to run 24/7 for 8+ years. Sure it can happen, but it's not going to change the failure rates much.

The biggest point of failure on LED projectors is the lamp itself, LED lamps sometimes unexpectedly fail. Not sure about Lasers.
I do not expect the laser light source of my LK990 to dim or fail during the useful life of the projector for me. However, like lamp-based projectors, the power supply, circuit board, fan, and other components, will presumably fail (or not) with the same frequency as a bulb-based PJ. The longevity and lack of dimming of a laser projector was a huge reason I wanted one. It was frustrating to calibrate my lamp-based projector only to see that work and the beautiful image associated with it slowly die over time, culminating in the terrible "Pop" when the bulb finally goes. As I've written before, I'm now using and enjoying my HT more than in the past because I'm not at all concerned about the bulb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1832 of 1875 Old 06-29-2019, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulP View Post
They are authorized dealers. I purchased my LK990 from them. Very good experience.
Good to hear. I also saw their price on the HT9060 and picked one up.
post #1833 of 1875 Old 07-01-2019, 05:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2280 Post(s)
Liked: 1208
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofire View Post
Good to hear. I also saw their price on the HT9060 and picked one up.
Enjoy it in good health!

It seems the HT9060 is becoming more and more popular, especially for the price. I'm looking forward to reading your impressions but I'm pretty confident they'll mostly be positive; I say that as I'm reminded of three others who in the aggregate even preferred it to projectors like the Sony 695, the JVC NX5, and the Runco LS-10.
DoctorCyclops and nofire like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1834 of 1875 Old 07-03-2019, 06:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
Liked: 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar35 View Post
Enjoy it in good health!

It seems the HT9060 is becoming more and more popular, especially for the price. I'm looking forward to reading your impressions but I'm pretty confident they'll mostly be positive; I say that as I'm reminded of three others who in the aggregate even preferred it to projectors like the Sony 695, the JVC NX5, and the Runco LS-10.
I'd venture to say the ht9060 is the best value under $10k currently, period. (Under $4k if you get lucky with BenQDirect refurbs being in stock )
nofire likes this.
post #1835 of 1875 Old 07-06-2019, 08:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
I'd venture to say the ht9060 is the best value under $10k currently, period. (Under $4k if you get lucky with BenQDirect refurbs being in stock )
I check every day, just hoping to get lucky that they will have one...
post #1836 of 1875 Old 07-06-2019, 08:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
I check every day, just hoping to get lucky that they will have one...
If you arent calling them on the phone you're doing it wrong.
post #1837 of 1875 Old 07-06-2019, 08:41 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 11803 Post(s)
Liked: 9343
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
When are you buying one?
post #1838 of 1875 Old 07-06-2019, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
When are you buying one?
When I get a new house to put it in
post #1839 of 1875 Old 07-09-2019, 04:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hello, everyone!!! I hope everybody had a fantastic 4th of July holiday!!!

Just checking in to say that now I'm even more thrilled with the HT9060. I figured out settings that will allow the dimming to be more aggressive and stay on/engaged throughout a wider range of ADL, basically disengaging only for the very brightest scenes.

FYI, for those of you who wish to try using UHD content, I would set contrast to 48 and brightness to 49, gamma 2.4, sharpness 3, pixel enhance to 1, Smarteco on, color temp normal --blue gain to 106 --rest default, in color management: CYAN- hue 334, saturation 156, gain 267and use an external source like the Panny 820 set to c. 400 nits, soptimizer on, but check for MaxFALL/MaxCLL per content. Set the player to SDR rec 709 where you should then cal the LEDs to reach closer to DCI P3 while being fed 709, down from about 99% of P3 which I had with the HDR triggering the BT2020 container.

Woohooo and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #1840 of 1875 Old 07-09-2019, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Hello, everyone!!! I hope everybody had a fantastic 4th of July holiday!!!

Just checking in to say that now I'm even more thrilled with the HT9060. I figured out settings that will allow the dimming to be more aggressive and stay on/engaged throughout a wider range of ADL, basically disengaging only for the very brightest scenes.

FYI, for those of you who wish to try using UHD content, I would set contrast to 48 and brightness to 49, gamma 2.4, sharpness 3, pixel enhance to 1, Smarteco on, color temp normal --blue gain to 106 --rest default, in color management: CYAN- hue 334, saturation 156, gain 267and use an external source like the Panny 820 set to c. 400 nits, soptimizer on, but check for MaxFALL/MaxCLL per content. Set the player to SDR rec 709 where you should then cal the LEDs to reach closer to DCI P3 while being fed 709, down from about 99% of P3 which I had with the HDR triggering the BT2020 container.

Woohooo and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aztar,

Can you pls explain this again as if I read this as written, I seem to understand that use the Panny 820, send a SDR709 out from a HDR BT2020 source, but make adjustments at the HT9060 to remap that back to P3 ... and that does not sound right to me as I thought you cannot select a wider colourspace on the HT9060 easily and why would you want to convert from BT2020 to BT709 then expand it again...

I'm confused...so I'm sure I am reading it wrong

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
post #1841 of 1875 Old 07-10-2019, 07:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatesh_m View Post
Aztar,

Can you pls explain this again as if I read this as written, I seem to understand that use the Panny 820, send a SDR709 out from a HDR BT2020 source, but make adjustments at the HT9060 to remap that back to P3 ... and that does not sound right to me as I thought you cannot select a wider colourspace on the HT9060 easily and why would you want to convert from BT2020 to BT709 then expand it again...

I'm confused...so I'm sure I am reading it wrong

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
1. Extended Dynamic Dimming. The HT9060's native sequential contrast is weak when compared to the likes of Epson's UB line or JVC's/Sony's Lcos. However, its dynamic dimming brings the contrast ratio to a more acceptable c. 5,000:1. Extending the dimming to scale across more ADL ranges will lower brightness but will give the image more depth until the machine's better performing upper ADL and simultaneous contrast can take over. For UHD content, the way to do this is through external tone-mapping.

2. External Tone-Mapping. Another weakness this projector has, at least for now, is that it will not default to HDR-related wider color without receiving an HDR signal/"flag." This is a problem because I also find the tone-mapping of dark and light in the projector to be sub-optimal. The way to improve mapping is to use an external source tuned to 400 nits, which should cover most 4K/UHD content. However, if you set the source to SDR BT2020 to get the wider (P3) color space, the projector (not receiving the HDR trigger) will default to one of its rec709 picture modes. This phenomenon will cause a coloration mismatch where the image will look washed out.

So, the way around it all is to send SDR Rec/BT709 for a match. Then you could tune the projector to get to a slightly wider color than rec709. While you won't get the full P3 gamut, at least if you want the image to look correct, the image still, overall, will look better with external tone-mapping.

Yes, over-saturation is a concern, but you are just calibrating it closer to P3. And keep in mind that while the signal is being down-converted to rec 709, the source content itself still would be mastered to display in P3.
DoctorCyclops likes this.
post #1842 of 1875 Old 07-10-2019, 10:27 AM
aka jfinnie

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked: 1464
Quote:
So, the way around it all is to send SDR Rec/BT709 for a match. Then you could tune the projector to get to a slightly wider color than rec709. While you won't get the full P3 gamut, at least if you want the image to look correct, the image still, overall, will look better with external tone-mapping.

Yes, over-saturation is a concern, but you are just calibrating it closer to P3. And keep in mind that while the signal is being down-converted to rec 709, the source content itself still would be mastered to display in P3.
That sounds like a horrid way to have to set it up to get WCG reproduction, and pretty wrong (the conversion to REC709 should basically apply a soft edged clip to the content gamut, so mostly what you'll be doing is boosting the saturation of things that weren't originally supposed to be outside of REC709). Is there really no mode you can choose manually with a wide colour gamut?

You'd be better off I think feeding the SDR2020 into something like an HDfury Vertex or Lumagen Pro and enabling the HDR flag in that device, and then working out what you need to do to get the projector to treat the input as power law gamma. That would have to be tested though as I don't know what gamma controls you get with the HDR flag applied.
post #1843 of 1875 Old 07-10-2019, 03:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
That sounds like a horrid way to have to set it up to get WCG reproduction, and pretty wrong (the conversion to REC709 should basically apply a soft edged clip to the content gamut, so mostly what you'll be doing is boosting the saturation of things that weren't originally supposed to be outside of REC709). Is there really no mode you can choose manually with a wide colour gamut?

You'd be better off I think feeding the SDR2020 into something like an HDfury Vertex or Lumagen Pro and enabling the HDR flag in that device, and then working out what you need to do to get the projector to treat the input as power law gamma. That would have to be tested though as I don't know what gamma controls you get with the HDR flag applied.
Unfortunately not, at least for now.

Feeding the HDFury SDR BT2020 with the HDR flag yielded the same result for me as sending straight up HDR to the projector. The HT9060 will default to its HDR picture mode where it will display DCI P3. In HDR mode, the projector's tone mapping is not bad and you'll be provided 5 brightness settings to choose.

One of the main attractions of the HT9060 is its native wide color. I was able to calibrate mine to measure close to 100% of P3. So, you'll have to make a decision on whether you want the better color or the better tone-mapping.

Lastly, you don't have to re-calibrate anything after setting the player/source to SDR 709. I guess if you then find the LEDs are showing under-saturation, then you can make the necessary adjustments.
post #1844 of 1875 Old 07-10-2019, 03:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnight View Post
@Aztar35

Thanks for your continuous feedback on the benq 9060 / x12000h.

Could you try to fiddle around the different color mode and try to calibrate a dci-p3 mode while in sdr mode like @Javs did on the lk990?

I know that the dci-p3 mode is not directly available in sdr. But maybe you can recreate it manually.

Thanks,
Florian :-)
Hi, Flo. I know it took a while, but see my two posts above as somewhat of an answer.
post #1845 of 1875 Old 07-10-2019, 11:14 PM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Unfortunately not, at least for now.

Feeding the HDFury SDR BT2020 with the HDR flag yielded the same result for me as sending straight up HDR to the projector. The HT9060 will default to its HDR picture mode where it will display DCI P3. In HDR mode, the projector's tone mapping is not bad and you'll be provided 5 brightness settings to choose.

One of the main attractions of the HT9060 is its native wide color. I was able to calibrate mine to measure close to 100% of P3. So, you'll have to make a decision on whether you want the better color or the better tone-mapping.

Lastly, you don't have to re-calibrate anything after setting the player/source to SDR 709. I guess if you then find the LEDs are showing under-saturation, then you can make the necessary adjustments.
Having a good native WCG capability is a bit useless though if there aren't good ways to get at the native panel capabilities to be able to do things like tone mapping externally.

The accurate way for the player to deal with converting 2020 to 709 is for almost all the wider gamut to be soft clipped to the gamut edge (otherwise the converted REC709 image would be undersaturated). That's likely a process you can't accurately reverse in the projector, so while you'll get "stuff" being shown in WCG by the method described, it is unlikely to be what was actually in WCG on the source.

Have you got test sources on UHD media (like the recent Spear and Munsill UHD disc, or R Masciola's) that you can check the saturation tracking through the gamut with the P3 in Disc 2020 -> HDMI 709 -> Display P3 method described? It would be really interesting to see the result because I am pretty sure it won't be what you'd expect from a display that should be capable of tracking P3 almost perfectly.

It sounds like if the 400 nit HDR profile is working well from the Panasonic then that is currently the best option for UHD disc media, but that means you're out of luck with anything that isn't a Panasonic player. I personally dislike the Panasonic units as they can't do native frame rates from any of the streaming players.
post #1846 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Having a good native WCG capability is a bit useless though if there aren't good ways to get at the native panel capabilities to be able to do things like tone mapping externally.

The accurate way for the player to deal with converting 2020 to 709 is for almost all the wider gamut to be soft clipped to the gamut edge (otherwise the converted REC709 image would be undersaturated). That's likely a process you can't accurately reverse in the projector, so while you'll get "stuff" being shown in WCG by the method described, it is unlikely to be what was actually in WCG on the source.

Have you got test sources on UHD media (like the recent Spear and Munsill UHD disc, or R Masciola's) that you can check the saturation tracking through the gamut with the P3 in Disc 2020 -> HDMI 709 -> Display P3 method described? It would be really interesting to see the result because I am pretty sure it won't be what you'd expect from a display that should be capable of tracking P3 almost perfectly.

It sounds like if the 400 nit HDR profile is working well from the Panasonic then that is currently the best option for UHD disc media, but that means you're out of luck with anything that isn't a Panasonic player. I personally dislike the Panasonic units as they can't do native frame rates from any of the streaming players.
I don't have those discs.

Well, an Oppo 203 also can map to 400 nits and it has that closer to rec709 color space anyway when set to SDR BT2020, unless new firmware has come out that I'm not aware of yet.
post #1847 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 07:14 AM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Below is a video on a Sony 295ES vs HT 9060

post #1848 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
I don't have those discs.

Well, an Oppo 203 also can map to 400 nits and it has that closer to rec709 color space anyway when set to SDR BT2020, unless new firmware has come out that I'm not aware of yet.
No, Oppo is still limited to Rec709 color space or slightly smaller when it is doing the tone mapping. I doubt this is ever going to change.
Aztar35 likes this.
post #1849 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Liked: 2933
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC57 View Post
Wow neat comparison. The BenQ seems to do better than the Sony in most those areas except the black levels. Looked sharper on most the side by side video screen images also.
Aztar35 likes this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #1850 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYbVMeeKdU
For a dedicated room, that is a pretty poor room. I could not see the ceiling, but the walls had a lot of white trim on them and were light in color.
post #1851 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Wow neat comparison. The BenQ seems to do better than the Sony in most those areas except the black levels. Looked sharper on most the side by side video screen images also.
I always find it interesting to be able to watch a video of a side by side comparison.

Would be nice if they did the same thing with the JVC RS2000/NX7 and the BenQ HT 9060 to see how that compares.

If someone on this forum knows the two guys that did the video perhaps they could suggest the JVC RS2000/NX7 vs BenQ HT 9060 to them to see if it is possible do the follow up comparison.
post #1852 of 1875 Old 07-11-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
I always find it interesting to be able to watch a video of a side by side comparison.

Would be nice if they did the same thing with the JVC RS2000/NX7 and the BenQ HT 9060 to see how that compares.

If someone on this forum knows the two guys that did the video perhaps they could suggest the JVC RS2000/NX7 vs BenQ HT 9060 to them to see if it is possible do the follow up comparison.
A while back, Kris and I were talking about this video. Kris mentioned several things that should have been done differently.
post #1853 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 01:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
A while back, Kris and I were talking about this video. Kris mentioned several things that should have been done differently.
One of the things I would have liked to see discussed is image uniformity, something I don't think the camera can capture.

When I had the Sony 695 and the HT9060 side-by-side during initial testing, I switched back to the Sony and I thought maybe something was wrong with the HDMI cable. The image didn't have the same rock-solid uniformity I was seeing on the BenQ. So I switched cables and even turned on the Runco LS-5 to compare, but it was the same. I immediately got back to being used to the lamp image after a few minutes. The edge-to-edge even-ness, and sharpness and brightness uniformity on the BenQ will spoil you. So, I think that should have been discussed. It stands out coming from this HLD LED light engine in combination with a phenomenal lens.

I think you're right that the room in the video could have been better.

Although on mine, the 695's contrast did not look substantially better than the BenQ's, both of them in my space had better contrast than what appears in the video. Now some of that could simply be my computer screen.

My Sony 695 has the dynamic iris and I was getting pretty high numbers there, say about 77,000:1. The BenQ has dynamic dimming, but is limited to around 5,000:1. In person, though, the light coming from the HT9060 plays some kind of trick on my eyes and makes its dynamic contrast look a little better than the numbers show.
post #1854 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 01:42 PM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
The edge-to-edge even-ness, and sharpness and brightness uniformity on the BenQ will spoil you. So, I think that should have been discussed. It stands out coming from this HLD LED light engine in combination with a phenomenal lens.
I'm sure there have been some photos in the thread about poor colour shading uniformity on at least some samples of these.
Edit: yes, here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post57825644 . - unfortunately the photo has gone now though.
post #1855 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 01:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'm sure there have been some photos in the thread about poor colour shading uniformity on at least some samples of these.
No. At least I haven't seen one. If you think that you have, please link. This is the HT9060 we're talking about. Maybe you're thinking of the lasers versions, the LK970 or LK990.

The HT9060's picture uniformity really needs to be seen. Am I allowed to use adjectives in a science forum? My "honey moon period" is long past and I have to say the edge-to-edge uniformity is simply outstanding!!! I've never seen something like it. It's like, excuse the cliche', a huge flat panel in that regard, cinematic'ally cinematic!!!
post #1856 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Edit: yes, here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post57825644 . - unfortunately the photo has gone now though.
Oh, that's Shashank's. He had some issue and exchanged his for another. I don't recall if his replacement had any shading. But I'll let him tell us. The sum of it is that he exchanged it and had the Sony 695 but preferred the BenQ HT9060 to the Sony and is happy with his HT9060 replacement.

In the past, I pulled up a 100 IRE on calibration of the 9060 but didn't notice that shading issue. I'll have to try again now.

What I'm talking about, though, is different. It's the difference in rock-solid light coming from a solid state machine versus lamp. And, like I said, some of that may be the lens which is the best lens I've ever had in any projector I've ever had PERIOD.
post #1857 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 02:17 PM

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Quote:
Oh, that's Shashank's. He had some issue and exchanged his for another. I don't recall if his replacement had any shading. But I'll let him tell us. The sum of it is that he exchanged it and had the Sony 695 but preferred the BenQ HT9060 to the Sony and is happy with his HT9060 replacement.

I have that issue with my current HT9060. With the BenQ, I still notice the pink hue on an all white background, but my eyes have started to ignore it now. I had similar issue with the Sony as well, it had a green hue on an all white background on the far right corner. Apparently only business projectors are designed to display white color uniformly across the screen, edge to edge, as that's key for presentations. Home theater projectors have a different design criteria. When I spoke to Sony customer service about it, they suggested me to upgrade to a Pro model and according to them, none of the Sony home theater projectors can display an all white background uniformly edge to edge.

For those who don't notice it or see it with their projectors...all I can say is that they are lucky! Apparently, my eyes are too sensitive and see these nuances easily lol.
Aztar35 likes this.

Audio: Bryston SP4 | NAD M27
Video: BenQ HT9060 | Stewart Cima | Custom HTPC | Sony UBP-X800M2
Speakers: B&W CM10 S2, CM Center 2 S2, 4 x DS3 | 4 x SVS SB4000
Acoustic treatment: GSK Acoustics
Furniture: Middle Atlantic RSC rack |
Seatcraft recliners | Sound Anchors
post #1858 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Thumbs up

Quote:
What I'm talking about, though, is different. It's the difference in rock-solid light coming from a solid state machine versus lamp. And, like I said, some of that may be the lens which is the best lens I've ever had in any projector I've ever had PERIOD.
Agree. This is next level performance. Thanks for the SDR settings, going to try them this weekend!
Aztar35 likes this.
post #1859 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankmittal View Post
I have that issue with my current HT9060. With the BenQ, I still notice the pink hue on an all white background, but my eyes have started to ignore it now. I had similar issue with the Sony as well, it had a green hue on an all white background on the far right corner. Apparently only business projectors are designed to display white color uniformly across the screen, edge to edge, as that's key for presentations. Home theater projectors have a different design criteria. When I spoke to Sony customer service about it, they suggested me to upgrade to a Pro model and according to them, none of the Sony home theater projectors can display an all white background uniformly edge to edge.

For those who don't notice it or see it with their projectors...all I can say is that they are lucky! Apparently, my eyes are too sensitive and see these nuances easily lol.
I'm guessing there are different reasons for it. One could be Chromatic Aberration. I know with my Runco LS-5, I see CA and it's lens is what I still would call good. But I see none, or virtually no CA with this BenQ lens; do you?
post #1860 of 1875 Old 07-12-2019, 02:35 PM

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
I'm guessing there are different reasons for it. One could be Chromatic Aberration. I know with my Runco LS-5, I see CA and it's lens is what I still would call good. But I see none, or virtually no CA with this BenQ lens; do you?
Well, the 3 projectors (Sony 695 and two of the HT9060) I had in the last 6 months, they all had white uniformity issues. I don't think this particular phenomenon is CA related, but even if it is, very few people would notice it as movies dont have that kind of content. It's easily seen on a white webpage when a HTPC is connected to the projector or if you play games that have white backgrounds.
Aztar35 likes this.

Audio: Bryston SP4 | NAD M27
Video: BenQ HT9060 | Stewart Cima | Custom HTPC | Sony UBP-X800M2
Speakers: B&W CM10 S2, CM Center 2 S2, 4 x DS3 | 4 x SVS SB4000
Acoustic treatment: GSK Acoustics
Furniture: Middle Atlantic RSC rack |
Seatcraft recliners | Sound Anchors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Benq , ht1060 , lk990 , projector