Register for Epson Pro-UHD Projector Announcement Event in NYC - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By mystigiandoll

post #1 of 2 Old 04-27-2019, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9073 Post(s)
Liked: 15999
Cool Register for Epson Pro-UHD Projector Announcement Event in NYC

Hey folks here in the "Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP" forum...

Recently I moved the "New Epson 4K Pro-UHD Projector First Look & Live Demo" thread to the "Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP" section. But... the reality is the thread "technically" belongs here.

Anyhow, I wanted to have another shot at inviting folks to the event. I understand its a significant time commitment, but consider the following:

- This is a catered unveiling that is exclusive for AVS Forum members. Gilmore's Sound Advice is a hi-end facility, you're guaranteed to enjoy the visit, so register now!

- Epson is delighted to announce that their Home Theater projector engineering team in Japan is sending one of their top engineers to the event. Isao Kobayashi is the brains behind several of the core components for Epson’s line of Pro Cinema Home Theater projectors. His specialization includes optical path design, image quality optimization and HDR, and is a veteran who has worked on several generations of projectors. He will be excited to share details around the new product and answer a few questions.

- One lucky AVS Forum will be going home extra happy *wink*

- Click here to register now

Now, I'm not exactly sure how else to put it, but one incentive to attend is that with attendance capped at 25 people, your odds of being that extra happy AVS Forum member are... one in twenty-five. All I can say is I'd show up for sure.

This thread is not for speculating about what Epson is announcing. It is straight-up to recruit attendees, so please keep the discussion focused on that.

---------

OK here are the details:

Epson is hosting an exclusive meetup for AVS Forum members in Manhattan on Tuesday, May 7. Come see what’s new in Pro-UHD projectors from Epson and meet other AVS Forum members!

RSVP now for a special evening in Manhattan with Epson. On Tuesday, May 7 2019 from 4:30 PM to 8 PM, a select group of lucky home theater enthusiasts will gather for discussions and demonstrations at Gilmore’s Sound Advice.

If you are interested in projectors and home theater, and are able to attend this event—exclusively for AVS Forum members—please register here.

You’ll get to discuss what you see with AV Expert Scott Wilkinson, who will be interviewing attendees once the demos are done.

There are only 25 total slots available and we want to make sure they are all filled, so please only register if you are confident you can attend.

-----

– Live product demo on the day it announces!

– Be the first to see it

– Snacks and Beverages

- Isao Kobayashi is the brains behind several of the core components for Epson’s line of Pro Cinema Home Theater projectors and will be there (flying in from Japan) to answer questions.

– On-camera interviews with AV Expert Scott Wilkinson

– Tuesday, May 7 at Gilmore’s Sound Advice in NYC

– 4:30 PM – 8 PM

– Onsite registration opens at 4 PM, so please arrive on time

- You must be pre-registered and confirmed to attend, no exceptions!

Register Now

- I hope to see you there

- Someone will leave the event a very happy camper

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-27-2019, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Man I wish I could attend, my sister lives in NY, do you accept proxies? 😉

Sounds like a great time and to have access to an Epson engineer in such a small setting would be awesome!
imagic and Maestrosc like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
epson nyc event

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page