sharp 60" locked out - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-27-2019, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
sharp 60" locked out

hi all first ill like to say ty for accepting me into your site. i hope im putting this in the rite place. i have a sharp 60' liquid crystal tv. model LC 60LE830U i bought this tv in april of 2011 i lost my remote what i did was silly of me. i locked myself out of the tv. both ways the programed remote i use for it. and i locked out the front buttons allso. but before i did them the front touch buttons stopped working. i tried many ways to reset the tv back to factory by taking the cover off and leaving it off and not plugged for a hour or longer hoping it will reset itself but no luck on it i used to computers things i thought the tv had a battery in it to take out to reset the tv but nope. im good at electronics by learing them myself by trial and error. so im hoping aom1 here can help me to get back into tv. i have to unplugged it to shut it off when i leave my house other wise i just leave it on ty for reading and again ty for eccepting me into your fourms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-27-2019, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoman1964 View Post
hi all first ill like to say ty for accepting me into your site. i hope im putting this in the rite place. i have a sharp 60' liquid crystal tv. model LC 60LE830U i bought this tv in april of 2011 i lost my remote what i did was silly of me. i locked myself out of the tv.
Hello, ottoman1964; welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having trouble. Please ask your question here:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...anel-displays/

If you can not measure it, you can not improve it.
Lord Kelvin, 1883
www.megalithia.com/elect/aerialsite/dttpoorman.html
post #3 of 3 Old 11-27-2019, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
Liked: 2122
Welcome. Please use the above link.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/25-hd...-not-here.html

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.

Panasonic DP-UB820 -> Yamaha CX-A5100 -> Sony XBR-75X940C; Mediabridge 6' and 15' HDMI cables.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread HDTV Technical

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page