JVC DLA-RS1 with brand-new OEM lamp, 92" Da-Lite HP screen - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-11-2013, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Every AVS reader has probably heard the praise lavished on JVC's kit. Well folks, here's your chance to move up to the big leagues with the projector that started it all. Once you go LCOS, you'll never want another LCD or single-chip DLP...

Newer refreshes have tweaked the light engine here & there, but this model still has the core tech & optics of a flagship model. Original retail: $6500.

Official specs:
Quote:
Native 1920 x 1080 resolution
D-ILA™ New Three Chip technology
15,000: 1 High Contrast Ratio without using Iris by new optical engine
Outstanding Gray-scale reproduction
Wide Lens Shift Range (V: 80%, H: 34%)
Zoom Lens with 2 times Throw Ratio (1.4:1-2.8:1)
Various Input Signals (2xHDMI, Composite, S-Video, Component)
Low Fan Noise only (27dB)
RS-232C
Sleek black cabinet with black non-reflective front panel

The currently-installed lamp has about 2K hours on it -- still going strong if paired with the right screen (see below). But I'm also throwing in a brand new, OEM lamp (direct from AVS, not an eBay knockoff) for when you're ready to bump up to the full 700 lumens. I'd recommend cleaning the prism assembly while you're poking in there. (I cleaned the air filters regularly, and have kept it sealed in the original box since upgrading to an RS-40, but realistically there's no way it avoided some dust buildup during its years of faithful service.) With my extra lamp & a little TLC, you'll have a high-end projector in near-mint condition, all for under $1K!

Paying cash? I'm happy to deliver, within a reasonable driving radius of the NYC metro area.

Check or Paypal? It's safe in the factory packaging, ready to ship anywhere you like. PM me for details.

Need a screen too? I have a 92" 16:9 Da-Lite HP screen I'd part with. Fixed-frame wall mount of my own design, matted with several inches of ultra black velvet on all sides, plus additional strips you can velcro on for a temporary conversion to 2.35:1 aspect (CIW). $200, or $1000 total if bought together. For practical reasons, this offer is for local pickup only.

edit 8/19: halved the price of the screen

edit 9/7: price drop, OBO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Front Projector

Tags
Jvc Dla Rs1 Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page