BenQ Lk990 + 150" Scope DreamScreen V6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-21-2019, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 238
BenQ Lk990 + 150" Scope DreamScreen V6 + ISCO + Cineslide

So I bought both of these for my hometheater room, only to find out that I am part of the unlucky 5% of people who is affected by RBE =/.

IMO the picture this thing throws is gorgeous, and 99% of the time its pretty amazing. But the other 1% the RBE is too distracting for me.

I had never tried a DLP projector before, so I dont have any reference of whether or not its RBE is better or worse than other projectors... I will say that if I WASNT affected by RBE I would be completely stoked about my purchase and this would 100% be getting installed in my room this weekend.

Im also selling the screen because- I think its an amazing screen, but its only .8 gain. The Lk990 will perform BETTER with a .8 gain screen, because it will improve the black performance of such a bright projector... also the 150" .8 gain screen, NEEDS a lightcannon projector for HDR, so it really is a perfect match of screen + projector IMO.

Again the screen is a 150" Scope (140" wide) screen from DreamScreens in the V6 AT material with the frame. I got one of the last ones they sold of this size on their site, as it was sold out after I purchased it, and havent seen this size/option available again on their site since.

I dont have pictures of the screen, as I never even unpacked it, and since now I am selling it, there was no point. The BenQ Lk990 is also brand new, literally opened it 2 days ago, and it has about 1 hour on the laser so far.

Figured I would add in the fact that I am selling a ISCO III L Anamorphic lens + motorized cineslide. One stop shoppping for someone looking for an optimized image on a giant screen.

Prices: -
LK990 + Screen + Lens and Cineslide - $10,000 obo
LK990 + Screen - $8000 obo
LK990 - $6000
Screen - $3000 obo
Lens+Slide - 2500 obo

I dont know what its going to cost me to ship either, but I will cover the shipping costs.

If you are local or within a couple hours of Inland Empire, we can lower the price since we wont have to worry about shipping and we can just meet somewhere.

Last edited by Maestrosc; 05-25-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Front Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page