BenQ Lk990 + 150" Scope DreamScreen V6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-21-2019, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Maestrosc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Riverside SoCal
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 238
BenQ Lk990 + 150" Scope DreamScreen V6 + ISCO + Cineslide

So I bought both of these for my hometheater room, only to find out that I am part of the unlucky 5% of people who is affected by RBE =/.

IMO the picture this thing throws is gorgeous, and 99% of the time its pretty amazing. But the other 1% the RBE is too distracting for me.

I had never tried a DLP projector before, so I dont have any reference of whether or not its RBE is better or worse than other projectors... I will say that if I WASNT affected by RBE I would be completely stoked about my purchase and this would 100% be getting installed in my room this weekend.

Im also selling the screen because- I think its an amazing screen, but its only .8 gain. The Lk990 will perform BETTER with a .8 gain screen, because it will improve the black performance of such a bright projector... also the 150" .8 gain screen, NEEDS a lightcannon projector for HDR, so it really is a perfect match of screen + projector IMO.

Again the screen is a 150" Scope (140" wide) screen from DreamScreens in the V6 AT material with the frame. I got one of the last ones they sold of this size on their site, as it was sold out after I purchased it, and havent seen this size/option available again on their site since.

I dont have pictures of the screen, as I never even unpacked it, and since now I am selling it, there was no point. The BenQ Lk990 is also brand new, literally opened it 2 days ago, and it has about 1 hour on the laser so far.

Figured I would add in the fact that I am selling a ISCO III L Anamorphic lens + motorized cineslide. One stop shoppping for someone looking for an optimized image on a giant screen.

Prices: -
LK990 + Screen + Lens and Cineslide - $10,000 obo
LK990 + Screen - $8000 obo
LK990 - $6000
Screen - $3000 obo
Lens+Slide - 2500 obo




I dont know what its going to cost me to ship either, but I will cover the shipping costs.

If you are local or within a couple hours of Inland Empire, we can lower the price since we wont have to worry about shipping and we can just meet somewhere.

Last edited by Maestrosc; 05-25-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Maestrosc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Front Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off