Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2019, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
Liked: 321
Fs: Jvc rs4910

I am selling my JVC RS4910. This is a factory unit, NOT refurbished or B-stock. It has a new lamp in it with about 250 hours and I have calibrated it with JVC auto-cal and then fine tuned with Calman with a C6/iPro2. I have also imported the BT2020 color profile for use with UHD sources. It truly looks outstanding and if I were not upgrading, I would not want to part with it. It has been kept ceiling mounted all it's life in a clean theater room and is in excellent condition. Non-smoking home. Well maintained and cared for.

The only issue with it is that HDMI input 2 does to work. Input 1 is fine, so if you're running everything through your AVR, this isn't an issue.

I will include the Spyder 4 probe so you can continue to use auto-cal. I also have the factory box, remote, lens cover, feet, and manual. I think I have a spare Xpand 3D transmitter (no glasses though) and the original lamp with around 1400 hours on it.

I can post better pictures.

Looking to get $1000 shipped, or local pickup near the Philadelphia area. Will listen to reasonable offers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0718.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	2602104   Click image for larger version

Name:	CMS.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	2602106   Click image for larger version

Name:	red-6 blue-6 color 0.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	2602108  

Last edited by curlyjive; 08-12-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-05-2019, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjive View Post
I am selling my JVC RS4910. This is a factory unit, NOT refurbished or B-stock. It has a new lamp in it with about 250 hours and I have calibrated it with JVC auto-cal and then fine tuned with Calman with a C6/iPro2. I have also imported the BT2020 color profile for use with UHD sources. It truly looks outstanding and if I were not upgrading, I would not want to part with it. It has been kept ceiling mounted all it's life in a clean theater room and is in excellent condition. Non-smoking home. Well maintained and cared for.

The only issue with it is that HDMI input 2 does to work. Input 1 is fine, so if you're running everything through your AVR, this isn't an issue.

I will include the Spyder 4 probe so you can continue to use auto-cal. I also have the factory box, remote, lens cover, feet, and manual. I think I have a spare Xpand 3D transmitter (no glasses though) and the original lamp with around 1400 hours on it.

Looking to get $1000 shipped, or local pickup near the Philadelphia area. Will listen to reasonable offers.
Still have this?
post #3 of 3 Old 11-10-2019, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjive View Post

Is this still available?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Front Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page