Aiw tv card - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-11-2008, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (12288KB L2 Cache, LGA775) @ 2833MHz (333MHz FSB)
Motherboard) ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5QL-E, version Rev 2.xx
RAM module 1) 2GB, form factor: DIMM, type: DRAMOther (RAM module 2) 2GB, form factor: DIMM, type: DRAMOther
Video controller 1) ATI All-in-Wonder HD (Processor: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9598)), 512MB, 1280x1024x32, 75Hz, driver version: 7.01.01.821

Hi. As you can see from above I have the ATI All-in-Wonder HD card which is a graphics card and tv card all in one. I've got my coaxial cable run through a splitter to the slot on the card on the back of the pc. However, I am only able to receive any digital channels in Catalyst Media Center, albeit not that many. And in other programs like WMC and similar, it will not utilize the Digital BDA Tuner and will only use the Analog one. Some programs won't even let me use the analog tuner either, and programs like DVB-viewer, progdvb, WatchHDTV wont even run at all. So I am searching for a solution so I can access my ATI BDA Digital Tuner through multiple capture programs because Catalyst MC is far too unstable and have had many crashes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page