Version 15 beta 3 has been released.
Changes in this beta
* New feature!
+ Changed feature!
- Fixed feature!
* Live YouTube stream support using the latest version of the
3DYD YouTube source and LAV Filters.
* New YouTube channel listing strategy (not enabled by default)
which you can now enable through the Media Library category
The new strategy works by listing videos in a channel's "Uploads"
playlist. The downside to this strategy is that some videos
may not be ordered by Publish date. For this reason, 50 videos
are requested instead of the usual 25 and these videos are then
sorted by the plugin instead of just listing them as-is. The upside
is that you get longer descriptions for the videos.
* The media library can now display a format icon for the new
AV1, DTS:X and Dolby Atmos audio/video codecs.
* Support for the ADTS audio wrapper format.
* New "/SHOWOSD:[Text]" command line parameter used to show a pop-up
OSD on an already running instance of Zoom Player.
+ YouTube changed their text encoding scheme which caused Zoom Player
to show the encoding of certain characters instead of the actual
+ Trying to open a navigation interface while in audio mode simply
didn't do anything, now Zoom Player will automatically switch to
media mode and show the navigation interface.
+ Trying to seek backward/forward on a live stream with no duration
will no longer show an OSD message as if a seek was performed.
- The "Refresh" button on the media library category configuration
dialog was accidentally left enabled for folder based categories.
Clicking it would trigger a "list index out of bounds" error.
- Manually editing a Zoom Player ".CHP" chapter file using an external
text editor could have triggered a freeze when trying to load the
associated media file.
- Changing the internal screen saver's slideshow path did not take
affect until the next player restart if the screen saver was
previously active (changing the folder didn't clear the cache).
- Streaming audio-only YouTube with visualizations would not always
enable the ZP DSP Filter, causing synchronization issues between
the audio and visualization.
- Trying to close the Install Center during an install could have
resulted in a crash.
Previous beta changes since the release of version 14.5: