1. I'll look into WTV files, but double check the WTV extension is listed under video files in adv. options / file extensions.
2. The filtering of media files is done by type (audio/video/image), if there is rational for doing it by specific extensions, I'd like to understand it.
3. You can already do this by bumping the right side or by accessing the functions page using the mini-menu.
4. To prevent accidental loop scrolling, I've used a "bump glow" effect and loop scrolling only triggers if you try to bump while the glow is visible. What is the reason behind wanting to completely disable it?
5. That would be more difficult, not currently on the table, not before I get online scraping going, then you can feel free to bring it up again.
6. There is a media library navigator button on the control bar, you just have to enable it, you can do so through the options dialog or by right-clicking the control bar (outside the timeline area) and selecting which buttons are visible.
7. You can have a "stop" action also open the media library using the keyboard editor.
The FREE version has been released, download: