madVR Player Support Thread - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 146Likes

post #991 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
Liked: 547
I would use Lanczos3 + AR or Jinc + AR for the upscaling profile. Bicubic150 is sharp, but it will produce ringing artifacts at that strength and a worse result than the other two.

Same goes for chroma upscaling. I would use Bicubic60 + AR rather than Bicubic150. Ringing artifacts can be even worse when applied to the chroma.

NGU high is a good choice for image doubling. No need to max out that setting at the expense of an overly low-quality setting for chroma upscaling. Your projector can display 4:4:4 chroma, so it isn't a complete waste to use a reasonable setting for chroma upscaling.

I'm not sure if I totally understand the scaling steps with an anamorphic lens. Besides the anamorphic stretch checkbox, what settings in zoom control have to be enabled to get the correct aspect ratio for 16:9 movies? Do you still get the black bars on the sides?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkyoman View Post
I would use Lanczos3 + AR or Jinc + AR for the upscaling profile. Bicubic150 is sharp, but it will produce ringing artifacts at that strength and a worse result than the other two.

Same goes for chroma upscaling. I would use Bicubic60 + AR rather than Bicubic150. Ringing artifacts can be even worse when applied to the chroma.

NGU high is a good choice for image doubling. No need to max out that setting at the expense of an overly low-quality setting for chroma upscaling. Your projector can display 4:4:4 chroma, so it isn't a complete waste to use a reasonable setting for chroma upscaling.

I'm not sure if I totally understand the scaling steps with an anamorphic lens. Besides the anamorphic stretch checkbox, what settings in zoom control have to be enabled to get the correct aspect ratio for 16:9 movies? Do you still get the black bars on the sides?
Thanks. For the anamorphic lens settings, I just need the following:
1) black bar detection on
2) crop black bars (so most 1080p material is being scaled from 1920x800 after cropping up to 4096x2160, using 4x NGU sharp and then downscaling from there)
3) anamorphic stretch on, with (for my lens) a 5/4 ratio
post #993 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Ok I got it. I realize I didn't understand screen masking and the different options for output resolutions for scope screens. So you get the best results with more pixels from the GPU.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ok I got it. I realize I didn't understand screen masking and the different options for output resolutions for scope screens. So you get the best results with more pixels from the GPU.
Exactly
post #995 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 06:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
Yes you can as long as your jvccontrol is new enough to support RAWREAD. Here is my autoit script that I have in place for that horrible dark fight scene in game of thrones s08e03:
Code:
		If StringInStr($cmdline[1], "S08E03") Then
			RunWait("c:\htpc\JvcControl.exe RawRead:PMGC"); PMGC Reads gamma correction and saves to JvcReturnValue.txt
			Sleep(2000);
			Local $GammaCorrection = StringRight(FileRead('C:\htpc\JvcReturnValue.txt'), 2);

FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\restoredata.txt", 'c:\htpc\JvcControl.exe Raw:PMGC' & $GammaCorrection);
			RunWait('c:\htpc\JvcControl.exe Raw:PMGC06'); PMGC is gamma correction, 06 is 1.9.
		EndIf
Then when the player exits, my restore script runs:
Code:
		Local $hFile = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\restoredata.txt", $FO_READ);
		If $hFile <> -1 Then
			Local $RunRestoreCommand = FileRead($hFile);
			FileClose($hFile);
			FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\restoredata.txt");
			RunWait($RunRestoreCommand); PMBR is for brightness, then 0000 is 0, 0001 1 etc
                EndIf

c:\htpc\JvcControl.exe RawRead:PMGC saves gamma value to file JvcReturnValue.txt
c:\htpc\JvcControl.exe Raw:PMGC06 sets gamma correction to 1.9

Most the raw codes in the manual can return a read value if you leave off the last nibble that sets it and pass RAWREAD instead of RAW. I'll go make sure jvccontrol is updated on my site to support this.

@markmon1 is there any other way except the text file to get the output of the RAWREAD command?

Just trying to see if I can get teh current state diretly into a variable instead of reading a file.

Gear: Fronts: B&W 803D3 | Center: B&W HTM2D3 | Surrounds: B&W 705S2 | Backs: B&W DM601S3 | Heights: Definitive Techonlogy ProCinema 1000 | Receiver & Amps: Anthem MRX 720 + Emotiva BasX-5 | Projector: JVC NX7 | Source: HTPC with Nvidia 2070, Kodi + External Player: MPC-HC with MadVR (for Blu-ray rips), Nvidia Shield (for streaming content)
post #996 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 4413 Post(s)
Liked: 2764
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarra View Post
@markmon1 is there any other way except the text file to get the output of the RAWREAD command?

Just trying to see if I can get the current state diretly into a variable instead of reading a file.
No but the text file is an easy way to handle things. What problem are you having? Maybe paste your existing file I can help you rewrite it or convert it to autoit

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #997 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 08:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks for the tips- I ended up going with Lanczos4 + AR for both luma and chroma upscaling for my HDR profile and I'm around 30-35ms rendering. Any reason to drop down to Bicubic60 + AR for chroma instead?

Or Jinc +AR for luma and bicubic60+ AR for chroma?

Or 3 taps instead of 4 for Lanczos? Too many options, @madshi ! &#x1f642; jk

Last edited by ddgdl; 05-23-2019 at 08:32 PM.
post #998 of 1033 Old 05-23-2019, 10:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
No but the text file is an easy way to handle things. What problem are you having? Maybe paste your existing file I can help you rewrite it or convert it to autoit
I figured it out :-) Thanks.

Here are the updated batch files. These files use the Raw codes to send to the projector, and I personally found using these to be 'slightly' faster than the codes in the Commandlist. Other benefit / drawback, depending on how you look at it is that sending raw codes does not display any OSD, so lens memory changes are more 'transparent'

To use there are a few configuration variables in each batch file: IP address of the projector, path to the JVCControl.exe, appropriate rawcode to send, etc.

For anyone looking for JVC raw codes you can find them here: http://pro.jvc.com/pro/attributes/PR...lish_Final.pdf

The only thing I havent yet figured out is how to pause and play mpc-hc from command line. Does anyone know?

SDR:

Code:
::echo off

setlocal
:: set raw code for User profile 2
set JCpath=<<PUT YOUR PATH TO JVCCONTROL.EXE HERE , make sure you include a '\' at the end>>

(echo SDR was run)>> %jcpath%log.txt
set projectorcode=0D

set projectorreadcode=PMPM
set projectorrawcode=%projectorreadcode%%projectorcode%
set projectorIP=192.168.1.200

(echo %projectorIP%)> %JCpath%JvcControlIp.txt

%jcpath%JvcControl.exe rawread:%projectorreadcode%
PING -n 1 -w 1000 192.168.1.255>nul

for /f "delims==" %%a in (%jcpath%JvcReturnValue.txt) do set lastline=%%a
::echo %lastline%
set projectormode=%lastline:~-2%

:: set the projector mode if its not in the right mode

if not %projectormode%==%projectorcode% 	(

::tasklist /fi "IMAGENAME eq jvccontrol.exe" > nul
::if errorlevel 1 taskkill /f /im "jvccontrol.exe"

%jcpath%JvcControl.exe raw:%projectorrawcode%
	)

exit /b
HDR

Code:
::@echo off

timeout 2
setlocal
:: set raw code for User Picture Mode 1
set JCpath=<<PUT YOUR PATH TO JVCCONTROL.EXE HERE , make sure you include a '\' at the end>>

(echo HDR was run)>> %jcpath%log.txt
set projectorcode=0C

set projectorreadcode=PMPM

set projectormode=%lastline:~-2%

tasklist /fi "IMAGENAME eq jvccontrol.exe" > nul
if errorlevel 1 taskkill /f /im "jvccontrol.exe"

)

exit /b
IMAX / 16:9

Code:

setlocal

::tasklist /fi "IMAGENAME eq jvccontrol.exe" > nul
::if errorlevel 1 TIMEOUT 5
timeout 5

:: set raw code for Lens Memory 1

(echo IMAX was run)>> %jcpath%log.txt
set projectorcode=0

set projectorreadcode=INML

set projectormode=%lastline:~-1%

if errorlevel 1 TIMEOUT 5

)

exit /b
SCOPE

Code:

setlocal

if errorlevel 1 TIMEOUT 10

timeout 10

:: set raw code for Lens Memory 2
(echo Scope was run)>> %jcpath%log.txt
set projectorcode=1

)

exit /b

Gear: Fronts: B&W 803D3 | Center: B&W HTM2D3 | Surrounds: B&W 705S2 | Backs: B&W DM601S3 | Heights: Definitive Techonlogy ProCinema 1000 | Receiver & Amps: Anthem MRX 720 + Emotiva BasX-5 | Projector: JVC NX7 | Source: HTPC with Nvidia 2070, Kodi + External Player: MPC-HC with MadVR (for Blu-ray rips), Nvidia Shield (for streaming content)

Last edited by tommarra; 05-23-2019 at 10:44 PM.
post #999 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 04:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I figured it out :-) Thanks.

Here are the updated batch files. These files use the Raw codes to send to the projector, and I personally found using these to be 'slightly' faster than the codes in the Commandlist. Other benefit / drawback, depending on how you look at it is that sending raw codes does not display any OSD, so lens memory changes are more 'transparent'

To use there are a few configuration variables in each batch file: IP address of the projector, path to the JVCControl.exe, appropriate rawcode to send, etc.

For anyone looking for JVC raw codes you can find them here: http://pro.jvc.com/pro/attributes/PR...lish_Final.pdf

The only thing I havent yet figured out is how to pause and play mpc-hc from command line. Does anyone know?
I don't think MPC-HC can take a command line for navigation. You have these options:

1) Convert your bat scripts into autoit or autohotkey scripts and use the send commands in these to send the play / pause keystrokes.
2) Switch your player over to zoom player and use the zplayer.exe /fnPlay and /fnPause commands. Zoom player can accept further commands to an already running instance in this fashion.
3) Create an autoit or autohotkey script to just send the play/pause keystrokes to MPC-HC, but if you're going to do all this you may as well use #1 . Plus, if the command prompt is the foreground task, the standard send function in these will probably just send to the command prompt window so you'd actually need to implement a more complicated windows message to send a keystroke message.

The other benefit of switching to autoit from bat file is that no command prompt window will show up when the script runs.

Also, I have attached the IP / RS232 full command spec for the new NX5/NX7/NX9 series here in case you want a more updated doc
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2018_ILA-FPJ_Ext_Command_List_v1.2.pdf (543.9 KB, 2 views)

Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.

Last edited by markmon1; 05-24-2019 at 04:38 AM.
post #1000 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 04:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
I figured it out &#x1f642; Thanks.

I don't think MPC-HC can take a command line for navigation. You have these options:

1) Convert your bat scripts into autoit or autohotkey scripts and use the send commands in these to send the play / pause keystrokes.
2) Switch your player over to zoom player and use the zplayer.exe /fnPlay and /fnPause commands. Zoom player can accept further commands to an already running instance in this fashion.
3) Create an autoit or autohotkey script to just send the play/pause keystrokes to MPC-HC, but if you're going to do all this you may as well use #1 . Plus, if the command prompt is the foreground task, the standard send function in these will probably just send to the command prompt window so you'd actually need to implement a more complicated windows message to send a keystroke message.

The other benefit of switching to autoit from bat file is that no command prompt window will show up when the script runs.

Also, I have attached the IP / RS232 full command spec for the new NX5/NX7/NX9 series here in case you want a more updated doc [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
How complex is the conversion to autoit? I may give it a shot, but other than these batch files the last time I programmed anything was C++ more than 25 years ago
post #1001 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 04:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgdl View Post
Thanks for the tips- I ended up going with Lanczos4 + AR for both luma and chroma upscaling for my HDR profile and I'm around 30-35ms rendering. Any reason to drop down to Bicubic60 + AR for chroma instead?

Or Jinc +AR for luma and bicubic60+ AR for chroma?

Or 3 taps instead of 4 for Lanczos? Too many options, @madshi ! &#x1f642; jk
Bicubic60 for chroma might save a very small amount of performance and you won't likely notice any difference from Lanczos.

With Lanczos, more taps = sharper image, but increased ringing artifacts.
post #1002 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 05:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
How complex is the conversion to autoit? I may give it a shot, but other than these batch files the last time I programmed anything was C++ more than 25 years ago
Quote:
SCOPE

Code:

setlocal

if errorlevel 1 TIMEOUT 10

timeout 10

:: set raw code for Lens Memory 2
(echo Scope was run)>> %jcpath%log.txt
set projectorcode=1

)

exit /b
So for an example, I did a line-by-line conversion (without compiling and testing) of the scope bat script above into autoit. Here it is:
Code:
#include <File.au3>

Local $JCpath = "c:\htpc\"; path to JVC control with \ at end.
Local $ProjectorReadCode = "INML";
Local $ProjectorCode = "1";
Local $ProjectorRawCode = $ProjectorReadCode & $ProjectorCode;
Local $ProjectorIP = "192.168.1.200";

; make sure JvcControl is not running and wait up to 10 secs for it to close
ProcessWaitClose("JvcControl.exe", 10000)

; set raw code for Lens Memory 2

; Log to log.txt
_FileWriteLog($JCpath & "log.txt", "Scope was run");

FileWrite($JCpath & "JvcControlIp.txt", $ProjectorIP);
RunWait('"' & $JCpath & 'JvcControl.exe" rawread:' & $ProjectorReadCode);	
Sleep(2000); upped your clever use of ping as a delay from 1 sec to 2

Local $ProjectorMode = FileRead($JCpath & "JvcReturnValue.txt");
;Grab last character of file.
$ProjectorMode = StringRight($ProjectorMode, 1); 
;Delete the JvcReturnValue since we are done with
FileDelete($JCpath & "JvcReturnValue.txt"); 

If $ProjectorCode <> $ProjectorMode Then
	If ProcessExists("JvcControl.exe") Then
		Sleep(5000);
	EndIf
	RunWait('"' & $JCpath & 'JvcControl.exe" raw:' & $ProjectorRawCode);	
EndIf
Note: I feel a few of these things aren't needed. You don't need to check the lens memory on the JVC you can just switch to it. It has no visible impact if the lens is memory 1 and you switch to memory 1.

Also, I'm still not sure why the check for JvcControl running is needed.

post #1003 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Advanced Member

Spoiler!

Instructive as always. I will give zoomplayer a shot tonight. Is it as lightweight as MPC-HC?

Also will try to convert these scripts into Auto IT this weekend. I worked in Basic ages ago, so would be fun!

Now that I am on this path of automation, I am wondering what else I can automate. My holy grail would be for me to walk into my theatre and tell Google Home, lets watch say Dunkirk, and then, it turns off the light (which it can do today), turn on the electronics, and start to play the movie.

post #1004 of 1033 Old 05-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Advanced Member

@markmon1 can you shapre Kodi config file (coreplayerfactor) for Zoom player?

post #1005 of 1033 Old 05-27-2019, 11:17 AM
Advanced Member

Were you able to convert those hdr and SDR batch file scripts to autoit?
post #1006 of 1033 Old 05-28-2019, 07:08 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Were you able to convert those hdr and SDR batch file scripts to autoit?
No, the batch files were working fine - so didnt prioritize that. Decided to watch some movies instead :-)

Will probably get to it this week.

post #1007 of 1033 Old 06-01-2019, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarteli View Post
Grrr all of the sudden I got stuttering with my RTX 2060 card..... everything was working great and without changing anything the stuttering started without dropped or repeated frames .......tried everything that normally solved the problem. No nothing helps.....
There's a bug with the drivers with some dithering options. I had the some issue, fixed it be changing that.
post #1008 of 1033 Old 06-01-2019, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@markmon1 can you shapre Kodi config file (coreplayerfactor) for Zoom player?
Did you figure this out?

post #1009 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 04:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked: 83
a little help understanding madvr hdr passthrough?

i was under the impression that if i set madvr to passthrough hdr (madvr > devices > device (lg electronics) > hdr (then check "passthrough hdr to display" and check "send hdr metadata to the display" boxes), i would not have to enable windows 10's hdr toggle in order to get my ripped hdr library files to play in hdr on my hdr tv and hdr projector.... is that the idea behind madvr hdr passthrough or am i misunderstanding its function?

i've tried madvr hdr passthrough using both potplayer and mpc-hc but neither of my hdr displays detects hdr when i play an hdr file (the hdr logo on my tv doesn't display, and my pj's info feature shows sdr)... however with madvr hdr passthrough enabled or disabled, both of my hdr screens display hdr when i turn on windows 10 hdr.

what am i doing wrong?

post #1010 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Did you figure this out?

No - I tried modifying the core player but Kodi just uses its own stock player when I try to use Zoom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #1011 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeneas01 View Post
a little help understanding madvr hdr passthrough?

i was under the impression that if i set madvr to passthrough hdr (madvr > devices > device (lg electronics) > hdr (then check "passthrough hdr to display" and check "send hdr metadata to the display" boxes), i would not have to enable windows 10's hdr toggle in order to get my ripped hdr library files to play in hdr on my hdr tv and hdr projector.... is that the idea behind madvr hdr passthrough or am i misunderstanding its function?

i've tried madvr hdr passthrough using both potplayer and mpc-hc but neither of my hdr displays detects hdr when i play an hdr file (the hdr logo on my tv doesn't display, and my pj's info feature shows sdr)... however with madvr hdr passthrough enabled or disabled, both of my hdr screens display hdr when i turn on windows 10 hdr.

what am i doing wrong?

It is almost always an incompatible video driver. Sometimes checking fullscreen exclusive mode and 10-bits in madVR helps, but sometimes you need to install another video driver that doesn't have any bugs, such as one of the most recent Nvidia drivers.
post #1012 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
It is almost always an incompatible video driver. Sometimes checking fullscreen exclusive mode and 10-bits in madVR helps, but sometimes you need to install another video driver that doesn't have any bugs, such as one of the most recent Nvidia drivers.

Be careful with the latest driver though ... I noticed the dreaded stuttering again!

post #1013 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
so to be clear, using madvr hdr passthrough should allow me to see hdr with windows 10 hdr turned off?

if so i will definitely play around with drivers, prob is most (all?) driver discussions / success stories / workarounds i've come across seem to involve nvidia drivers, not intel drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarra
Be careful with the latest driver though ... I noticed the dreaded stuttering again!
funny you should mention that... in windowed mode i get flawlessly smooth playback, but when i switch to fullscreen i get bad stuttering during panning scenes and fast action scenes, despite cpu usage and memory in the low 50s or less, does this also point to a driver prob?
post #1014 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 06:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 414
intel doesn't have an HDR API so you have to use the windows API.

Quote:
funny you should mention that... in windowed mode i get flawlessly smooth playback, but when i switch to fullscreen i get bad stuttering during panning scenes and fast action scenes, despite cpu usage and memory in the low 50s or less, does this also point to a driver prob?
madVR is GPU based.
post #1015 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyhuhn View Post
intel doesn't have an HDR API so you have to use the windows API.
so does that mean i can't get madvr hdr passthrough with my igpu, instead the only way to get hdr out of a windows 10 + igpu box is by enabling windows 10 hdr? no other way to pass the raw metadata to the hdr display?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyhuhn View Post
madVR is GPU based.
i see, so looking at cpu and memory usage (in task manager) is meaningless is this case, instead i have to look at the gpu usage stats using the player's info screen? makes sense.
post #1016 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 414
madVR has GPU stats to but they are a little bit harder to interpret because a GPU has multiply part and a high range of clock rates. edit: try GPU-Z but always consider the GPU clock they change a lot on intel.

intel is currently (for the most time) in a bad spot for everything GPU based.
i have no clue if madVR works together with the windows HDR API and gives it the HDR meta data but we know it the microsoft API is doing a really bad job(conversations in the back and stuff liek this) in general for HDR so no wonder AMD and NVIDIA created there own APIs.

intel is very disconnected with there user base.high end iGPU only in high end CPU where most user are using an dGPU anyway if they care about GPU performance
just wasting 20-30% silicon on the CPUs...so don't except them to fix this issue anytime soon.

Last edited by mightyhuhn; 06-02-2019 at 07:05 PM.
post #1017 of 1033 Old 06-02-2019, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No - I tried modifying the core player but Kodi just uses its own stock player when I try to use Zoom

You read this?
https://kodi.wiki/view/External_players

post #1018 of 1033 Old 06-03-2019, 05:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all,

I'm struggling with Kodi and MPC-BE bc of missing timeline and other features... so I went to JRiver... so far so good.
But the UI and the scraper of JRiver is nothing compared to my beloved Kodi Setup...

I stumbled over a screenshot and was wondering if someone could tell me which player is used there:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post56391740

Many thanks

Sky
post #1019 of 1033 Old 06-03-2019, 09:03 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Go to Mediaportal...
Itś much easyier and no Problems with madVR....
post #1020 of 1033 Old 06-03-2019, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyx View Post
Hi all,

I'm struggling with Kodi and MPC-BE bc of missing timeline and other features... so I went to JRiver... so far so good.
But the UI and the scraper of JRiver is nothing compared to my beloved Kodi Setup...

I stumbled over a screenshot and was wondering if someone could tell me which player is used there:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post56391740

Many thanks

Sky
That's Kodi DSPlayer, which still works but ended development at Krypton 17.6.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page