madVR Tool: MadmeasureHDR Optimizer (Measurements, Dynamic Clipping & Target Nits) - Page 35 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 914Likes

post #1021 of 1058 Old 05-18-2019, 09:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
Liked: 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fer15 View Post
Just had a chance to have another look at the new algo.

It appears to work well. It's more consistent than before.

I'll need to fine tune the settings though.

Previously, I had dynamic tuning strength at under 40%. That might be too low with the new algo with the flat bright surfaces setting at the default 100% strength.

I also noticed that the FALL algo appears to be performing better than BT2390 with those settings for The Meg. I coloured the text red in the new algo heading for some scenes where the dynamic target was quite a bit higher when using BT2390 (ignore the final three text entries in red (338/374/374). I must have forgotten to change the text colour)

When I bumped the dynamic strength up to 50%, the discrepancy increased:

I was getting this for BT2390:

bt2390 100% flat/bright setting and 50% dynamic tuning strength
345 & 1375 dynamic tone map target

vs

FALL 100% flat/bright setting and 50% dynamic tuning strength

302 & 761 dynamic tone map target

I think the algo could be improved further by separating two types of bright objects: bright flat areas, and bright flat areas with detail (although I'm not sure how this could be done based on histogram stats only. Maybe it might be easier in the live algo with pixel shader mapping? I've no idea tbh)

For instance:

Here is a shot from Prometheus with FALL algo and 50% dynamic tuning strength

396 dynamic tone map target

there's still a little bit of a discrepancy (it's not too bad)

a later shot at 232 dynamic tone map target

Here is a shot from 2001: A Space Odyssey with FALL algo and 50% dynamic tuning strength

at 220 dynamic tone map target, which is too bright imo

contrast with live algo at 50%

at 551 dynamic tone map target

Thanks for all the testing and the vercy nice excel table! Greatly appreciated.

40 dynamic tuning is pretty low! Even I am using 75 with only 50nits on my screen. How many nits do you have?

Of course removing some bright areas from the FALL caculation will drop the calculated FALL value and will result in a lower Target Nits.
So you are correct to say that you will have to correct this with a higher dynamic tuning.
OR you could reduce the strength of the "SKY detection removal algo. By default I put it at 100% but you can try 50% or even 0% if you want to see what you would get without it.
-->That would be cool to see in your excel: Target Nits for 0%, 50%, 100% Sky strength removal

I am think of giving the option to create a new text file for advanced user wth key variables for each frame:
Frame Number ; Frame Peak ; 2*AvgHL ; BT2390 lower limit for kneeStart=100nits; Fall uncorrected; Fall uncorrected BT2390 ; FALL corrected (sky algo) ; FALL2390 corrected (sky algo) ; Target Nits FALL algo uncorrected ; Target Nits BT2390 algo uncorrected ; Target Nits FALL algo corrected (sky); Target Nits BT2390 algo corrected (sky) ;

That way, you/we could better compare and understand the relation ship between FALL and Target Nits etc
What do you think?

Btw. the SKY/Flat bright area detection algo already kind of account if there is details or not.

Your example from the Space Odyssey is however very interesting.
Could you provide it to me? Or at least the frame number? Thanks!

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-18-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1022 of 1058 Old 05-18-2019, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Was the histogram dramatically higher or just ever so slightly? Of course the histogram slots are rounded, so if the true peak was just at the very beginning of its histogram slot, that might explain the mismatch?
Well the frame peak was not within the lower and higher bound of the corresponding column.
In his example, the frame peak should have been is colum 124 but there was still data in 125.
Colum 124 had about 25% and colum 125 had 75% of the picture. That's why it created an issue since the major part was above the measured peak written in the measurement file.

So yes, it's never too far from what I seen. No a big issue since as I said I can handle it but we should make sure that's not the result of a bug in the measurement process.

FYI:
The opposite also exists btw where frame peak is measured at 500nits but actually the corresponding colum shows 0% pixels. But this one I handle a long time ago since it was because you are rounding the % value.

EDIT:
Yes you are right it seems like a rounding issue. This issue only occurs because the frame peak saved in the measurement file are rounded to 0,5.
So for a very low peak, this explains why it could be shifted by multiple colum since we have high resolution.

And for a higher peak with lower resolution you can get a shift by 1 colum.

In the prometheus example provided by fer15, the first frame has a peak of 479 which would point to the colum 127 [468.15 ; 479.41].
But actually there is data in colum 128 as well. It means the real frame peak must be between 479.41 and 479.5.
In any case, it's not really an issue now that I have identified it and account for it.
Thx for the help

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-18-2019 at 09:42 AM.
post #1023 of 1058 Old 05-18-2019, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgdl View Post
Am I correct to assume that I should restore all original measurements before re-running the calculations with the latest version's sky detection algo?
Not actually needed anymore but it cannot hurt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1024 of 1058 Old 05-18-2019, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

madmeasuredynamicclipping / Optimizer Tool V3.8.8

New Version V3.8.8

Download:
http://projectiondream.com/download/...namicclipping/

NEW:

1) Correct BUG reported by FER15 leading to a crash. This also improves FALL calculation accuracy and ultimately Target Nits accuracy (may be more stable)

2) Corrected another BUG which could lead in detecting a too large SKY /Flat bright area.
@Fer15 hopes it will only help.

3) Added m2ts and mpls to the list of format which you can process using "single file measurement". (no worry @Manni01 , not for folders )

Enjoy,
Flo

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-18-2019 at 10:03 AM.
post #1025 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 02:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Madshi just made "D3D11 native" fixed to produce the exact scene change measurements.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post58062224

So instead of Ver. 40, shoud we use his latest madVRhdrMeasure version ?
post #1026 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 02:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_pn View Post
Madshi just made "D3D11 native" fixed to produce the exact scene change measurements.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...l#post58062224

So instead of Ver. 40, shoud we use his latest madVRhdrMeasure version ?
You can but it should not really matter.
What is important is to only "cut" and "reset" the Target Nits when you have a large FALL change.
So, if the FALL does not change too much, our tool merges the detected"shots" from madVR into longer scenes/chapters so that it creates a nice continuity.
post #1027 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

@Fer15 and everyone else wanting to test the "Sky/flat bright area detection algo":
please wait until the next version to fully test.

I have found an fixed 2 others bugs which helps a lot in the "Space Odyssey" example from Fer15.
It was not working (exactly) as intended until now.
Manni01 and Fer15 like this.
post #1028 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

madmeasuredynamicclipping / Optimizer Tool V3.9.0

New version V3.9.0

Download:

NEW:

1) Multiple bug: fixed. They were affecting the FALL calculation with near black and flat bright area (sky) removal

2) Raised near black upper limit from colum 8 (0.12nits) to colum 10 (0.20nits) so that the "black" space from Space Odyssey is accounted in the "near black" detection and removal.

I hope this time this version is bug free.
From my limited testing, the removal of "Flat Bright area" and Near black to calculated the tweaked FALL seem to work well and also handle Space Odyssey properly.

Also, I optimized all movies, demos and extracts that I have without any crashes. So I have good hope that this version is completly stable.

Let's see.

@Manni01 @Fer15 you're good to go to test again.
Interesting is to try 0% "Flat bright area" removal VS 100% so you can see how much it can affect the resulting target nits.
Sometimes iit does effect the FALL but the target nits does not change because we are still hitting an upper or lower limiter.

50% "in picture" maximum near black removal seems like a good value, so you can keep it that way.

Enjoy and good testing!

Flo
post #1029 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 03:17 PM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 219
Thanks!

Yes, the Space Odyssey scene is much better now!

I'll need to fine tune the settings again re: balance between sky/bright object strength vs dynamic tuning strength and look at FALL/BT2390 again in light of the changes in the new build.

I had settled at 37% dyn tuning strength @ 130 nits in the live algo, but that is too bright (with 100% sky/bright object strength) for these sky scenes from Pacific Rim, and The Shallows

dynamic target

i.e. live algo vs Soulnight's utility

539 vs 310

858 vs 289

Very initial impression is that decreasing 100% to 50% does better here, but slightly worse for Prometheus, so obviously, I'll need to try various combinations over the next few days and fully test all of the scenes to see if I can find the appropriate balance between dynamic tuning strength vs the bright sky/object setting.
Manni01 likes this.

Last edited by Fer15; 05-19-2019 at 03:42 PM.
post #1030 of 1058 Old 05-19-2019, 06:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Installed and re-ran on all 86 measurement files without a problem. Great work, as always!
post #1031 of 1058 Old 05-20-2019, 01:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

@Fer15

Thanks again for testing and for the new samples. I will have a look hopefully tonight.

The current sky detection is doing what it should at the moment: detect sky / flat bright area. But it seems the feedback is that we should really only remove it IF it is REALLY flat with no details.
I can change a few settings to do that, but of course it will affect much less scenes. Prometheus will be fine. But the Meg sky area will probably not be removed anymore since they are not as flat and still have some details.

On another topic, I am still very surprised by the dynamic tuning that you are generally using. 35 or 40 dynamic tuning is very low! Especially with 150nits on screen.
This will remove a lot of hdr effect in many scenes.

I am running with 75 dynamic tuning with 50 real nits with the Fall algo. Many friends of mine are running with 150 dynamic tuning with about 100 real nits on screen.

Could you check using a higher dynamic tuning and therefore higher target nits?

Also to everybody: this "flat bright area" removal will lead to lower target nits and so less hdr effect of course.
I think you should start at 0% removal (same as before and same as the current LIVE algo) and work your way up if you see some scene which look too dark to you because of bright background (sky, window).
It's really an option. Not a must use ;-)
(I should probably change the default setting to 0% instead of 100%, at least atm. )

But let's try to make it useful without harming anything. But in the end, everything is always a compromise.

Thx,
Flo
Manni01, omarank and Fer15 like this.

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-20-2019 at 01:13 AM.
post #1032 of 1058 Old 05-20-2019, 02:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 307 Post(s)
Quoted: 5345 Post(s)
Liked: 5381
@Soulnight

I agree, I have 117nits actual peak (low lamp, iris open, no DI) at the moment and I use 100 dynamic tuning. Anything lower than 75 is far too bright, unless I lie about my target to try to keep 0-100nits untouched more often. For example, if I lie and say that that my target is 300nits, I can use a dynamic tuning of 50. But with a target=actual nits, 100 for dynamic tuning is usually right on the money at least in a bat cave (I tried with lots of different actual peak nits, changing both the iris setting and lamp mode on the PJ, from 85nits in low lamp iris -8 all the way up to 165nits high lamp iris open).

@Fer15 : is 130nits your actual peak nits? How did you measure it (hardware/software/pattern type/size)? How big is your screen/display? Is there a lot of ambient light in the room?

I watch in a bat cave (0nits ambient light, full black velvet treatment) on an 88" 16/9 screen, so you might get very different results with a smaller screen or a lot of ambient light. Still, less than 50 for dynamic tuning is quite extreme, especially if you have 130nits actual peak!

JVC Autocal Software V11 Calibration for 2019 Models
Batch Utility V4.02 May 16 2019 to automate measurements files for madVR with support for BD Folders
post #1033 of 1058 Old 05-20-2019, 04:43 AM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 219
Yeah around130 nits, 55'' OLED, room is fairly dark. I did have 75% originally in the live algo, but felt it was a little too dim for my liking, there are quite a few scenes where the limiter in the utility kicks in and there's little difference between say... 80% vs 200%. So I reduced it to 50%, but at 50% there is the brightness incoherence/disparity in the frames/scene cuts that are evident in the scene/samples discussed over the last few pages, so I reduced slightly more to specifically minimise that discrepancy i.e. if I take that A Star is Born sample of Bradley Cooper, at 75% strength the tone map target is 550+, then the scene changes angle and it goes to a little over 200. With 37%, it goes from around 350 to around 190. Still not good, but better. Also, I found 37% to produce fairly decent results i.e. just for those two examples above- The Shallows, and Pacific Rim, I'm still getting a target of 539 and 858 (in the live algo). Even prior to dynamic target nits when we only had static target, I was always on the brighter side of the image in the APL vs highlight spectrum.

However, as I said, I'll need to fine tune this again (given that the latest update seeks to address those specific troublesome scenes), but that will take a while, I'll need to test increasing the dyn tuning strength, and reduce the bright zone setting strength, and then cross-reference them for various scenes to find a sweet spot. It would be easier to do when incorporated into the live algo as I can see the impact of the changes on the spot.
Manni01 likes this.
post #1034 of 1058 Old 05-20-2019, 05:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Agreed, we all have to finetune our settings due to recent improvements both here and in the live algo.

It's a catch 22 situation though, because I'm sure that madshi is waiting for Soulnight's algo to be refined/tested here before implementing it in the live algo

By the way, thanks for the info on your setup but you didn't confirm how you measured your actual peak brightness? A smaller screen and some ambient light doesn't fully explain such a low dynamic tuning value.

Batch Utility V4.02 May 16 2019 to automate measurements files for madVR with support for BD Folders
post #1035 of 1058 Old 05-23-2019, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

madmeasuredynamicclipping / Optimizer Tool V3.9.2

New version of the madmeasuredynamicclipping /Optimizer V3.9.2

Download:

NEW:
1) Fixed a bug with "Single file measurement" together with *.mpls and *.m2ts
2) Fixed a compatibility issue between DSplayer and the Detail file that the tool generates.
Changed format from:
"Deadpool_t01.mkv_Details.txt" to "Deadpool_t01_mkv_Details.txt

Please use the button at the bottom left of the tool "Rename Detail file" to rename ALL the Details files within the selected "Choose Path(s) BEFORE rerunning the tool.
AFTER that use please use the "restore" button

3) Thanks to @Fer15 feedback and the provided test scenes, I tweaked and improved the "Flat bright area" detection to be more precise and to let it concentrate more on areas with less details.
The more detailed the area /sky, the less will it be removed.
The flatter with lesser details the area, the more will it get removed.

To me it looks much better than before with Target Nits which does not drop as much for many "Sky" with some details.
The shallow and pacific rim (but also The Meg little Girl scene) is much less filtered, but the algo still kicks in to avoid an extreme target nits.

Prometheus is still as good as before.
Btw. so that you get an idea.

This shot has a FALL black corrected of about 250nits.
After the "Flat bright area" detection and removal, it drops to 104nits.
However since the frame peak is around 480nits, you don't see much a difference between before and after:

With the FAll algo and 75dynamic tuning:
Before:
Target=150+75/100*2*2*250= 900nits. But with the frame peak limiter, it became more like 480 target nits.

After flat bright area detection and removal to 100%:
Target=150+75/100*2*2*104=462nits.

Conclusion: I think that keeping the "flat bright area" removal at 100% may now be a good thing and a real improvement is some cases.
I like what it does in the MEG with 75dynamic tuning in the little girl scene.

Enjoy,
Anna (who did 1&2) & Flo (who did Nr3 )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Madmeasure DynamicClipping Optimizer V3.9.2.PNG
Views:	184
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	2570768  
SamuriHL, ddgdl, Manni01 and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-23-2019 at 02:32 PM.
post #1036 of 1058 Old 05-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Advanced Member

You may want to include a popup box (as you do with the restore originals button) confirming the rename button changes were successful. I pressed the button 3 times before realizing it didn't have a pop up confirmation window 😛
post #1037 of 1058 Old 05-24-2019, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Soulnight :

Thanks for the new version

There is a small bug.

I first renamed all the details files, as instructed.

Then, I asked to revert to original files, which worked but left the new details files behind.

As a result, when I try to re-optimize, it doesn't remeasure anything because it looks at the details files, finds the same parameters and skips.

I had to delete all the details files to force a remeasure.

I could also have changed one of the parameters I guess, but I didn't want to.

Last edited by Manni01; 05-24-2019 at 09:26 AM.
post #1038 of 1058 Old 05-24-2019, 09:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
@Soulnight :

Thanks for the new version [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

There is a small bug.

I first renamed all the details files, as instructed.

There, I asked to revert to original files, which worked but left the new details files behind.

As a result, when I try to re-optimize, it doesn't remeasure anything because it looks at the details files, finds the same parameters and skips.

I had to delete all the details files to force a remeasure.

I could also have changed one of the parameters I guess, but I didn't need to. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I experienced the same bug. I changed a parameter to get around it (I think I lowered the no clipping threshold from 150 to 125)
post #1039 of 1058 Old 05-27-2019, 06:27 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,

Got quick question. Is there any short manual or something where I can find what I need to set for best results?
post #1040 of 1058 Old 05-27-2019, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

madmeasuredynamicclipping Tool V3.9.3

@Manni01 @ddgdl Thanks for the feedback.

NEW Version V3.9.3

NEW:
1) Bug fix for the "restore" button which did not apply to old detail file with the new format
2) Added pop-up window to the button "Rename Deatil File" to either prompt the user to select a folder or to tell him that it has been done.

Btw. it's always better to keep your old Details Files instead of deleting them IF you are interested in keeping the output from madmeasureHDR in bold.
Otherwise, it will be lost. It's not needed anyway but just FYI ;-)

So better change a parameter ever so slightly if you want to re-optimize.
Like changing "Max Near black area ignored" from default 50 to 49.

Code:
madMasureDynamicClipping V3.9.3 results
File: The.Shallows.mkv.measurements
----------------------------------------------
madMeasureHDR output (23/05/2019 19:10:46)
Metadata
Mastering display luminance: 0.005/4000
gamut: 0.68 0.32, 0.15 0.06, 0.265 0.69, 0.3127 0.329

MaxCLL: 1933
MaxFALL: 709 nits

Measurements
Frames: 498
MaxCLL 100%: 881
99.9%: 881
MaxFALL: 319
AvgFALL: 189
AvgFMLL: 761 nits

----------------------------------------------
Header
Version: 6
Header size: 10
Number of scenes: 10
Number of frames: 498
Complete flag: 1
MaxCLL: 881
MaxFALL: 319
AvgFALL: 189
Thanks To Anna for the programing,
Enjoy,
Anna&Flo

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-27-2019 at 01:39 PM.
post #1041 of 1058 Old 05-27-2019, 01:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Soulnight : thanks for the new build (especially Anna for the programming!).

You are correct re the MadMeasureHDR output, but that doesn't make any difference for those of us who measure BD Folders, as the files aren't measured by the utility, so the original output isn't kept. As 3ll3d00d's utility doesn't output madMeasure HDR's output, I'm afraid it's lost for now.
Soulnight likes this.

post #1042 of 1058 Old 05-27-2019, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

By the way, while the original idea was to combine the " Flat Bright area " detection with BT2390 algo, I have to say that it does not work too well at the moment and can result in overblown picture for example in the MEG.

So, for the people outthere wanting to try the "Ignore flat bright area" option at something else than 0%, please combine in with the FALL algo instead.
Here I find the combination to work very well!

Otherwise please use BT2390 algo alone or combine it at your own risks!

Flo
Manni01 and omarank like this.
post #1043 of 1058 Old 05-28-2019, 06:02 AM

Liked: 10
Hello,

I have a problem when launching a full scan on : Blade.Runner.2049.2017.VF2.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. HEVC.HDR.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.DTS-HDMA.AC3.5.1-TSC.mkv

At the end I have : Blade.Runner.2049.2017.VF2.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. HEVC.HDR.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.DTS-HDMA.AC3.5.1-TSC.mkv.measurements.incomplete (133 234 KB).

Or can I get some info on this problem ?
post #1044 of 1058 Old 05-28-2019, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandenk View Post
Hello,

I have a problem when launching a full scan on : Blade.Runner.2049.2017.VF2.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. HEVC.HDR.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.DTS-HDMA.AC3.5.1-TSC.mkv

At the end I have : Blade.Runner.2049.2017.VF2.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX. HEVC.HDR.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.DTS-HDMA.AC3.5.1-TSC.mkv.measurements.incomplete (133 234 KB).

How about ripping your original disc instead of complaining about a pirated copy? The tool has no issue with a UHD Bluray of Blade Runner 2049 bought in the UK and ripped with Makemkv or AnyDVD HD.
Soulnight likes this.

post #1045 of 1058 Old 05-28-2019, 08:00 AM

Houlalla ! calm !

1. I do not complain !!!

2. I would like to know at what moment this file crashes (for info).

And sorry for my bad english ...
post #1046 of 1058 Old 05-28-2019, 03:42 PM
Advanced Member

Flo and Anna-

Reran the tool following the original steps, all the dialog boxes worked. Great job. Switched over to FALL from BT to use 100% flat sky detection. Will report back if anythings looks amiss, but I think the tool is doing a great job. Much thanks as always!
Soulnight likes this.
post #1047 of 1058 Old 05-29-2019, 02:46 AM

Good after checking by loading the incomplete file, I have :

And then the following error message :
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.OverflowException: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité.
à madMeasureDynamicClipping.FrmMain.ApplyDynamicTarg etNits(Double[] newTargetNits)
à madMeasureDynamicClipping.FrmMain.DynamicTargetNit sChapter(Double[] arrFrameNits)
à madMeasureDynamicClipping.FrmMain.ImportData()
à madMeasureDynamicClipping.FrmMain.StartAnalysis()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
madMeasureDynamicClipping
Version de l'assembly : 3.9.3.0
Version Win32 : 3.9.3.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Administrateur/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/DDE2PQ19.6HE/Q7W456QM.B6V/madm..tion_9e4aaf119d852000_0003.0009_2c956d14bfb4 0631/madMeasureDynamicClipping.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Version de l'assembly : 10.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 14.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Version Win32 : 4.7.3416.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Version Win32 : 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Version Win32 : 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Version Win32 : 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Version Win32 : 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Deployment
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
System.Data
Version Win32 : 4.7.3260.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

Maybe there must be a problem with maxCLL and maxFAIL?

Last edited by vandenk; 05-29-2019 at 04:46 AM.
post #1048 of 1058 Old 05-29-2019, 04:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You can't optimize an incomplete file.
Re-rip the title from your original disc. If you still have a problem, tell us in which country your disc was purchased (there can be different editions), and which software you have used to rip it.
Otherwise you're asking the developers of this utility to waste time on a bad illegal rip, which is pointless.
Soulnight likes this.

Last edited by Manni01; 05-29-2019 at 05:02 AM.
post #1049 of 1058 Old 05-29-2019, 05:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandenk View Post
Hello,

When measurement files are marked as incomplete by the madmeasurehdr process, this mean your mkv is faulty. There is nothing our tool can do to handle incomplete measurement file.

By default our tool skips them...

Try to re-rip your movie so that you can get a healthy measurement file.
Also you can use the madVR live algo instead.
arcspin likes this.

Last edited by Soulnight; 05-29-2019 at 09:05 AM.
post #1050 of 1058 Old 05-29-2019, 08:41 AM

Ok, well understood message ...

Just a quick question, I measure with "madMeasureDynamicClipping" the image of bluray Dunkirk/Dunkerque.
All worked perfectly but I get a MaxCLL of 392 and MaxFALL of 292.

It's weak, right ?

Last edited by vandenk; 05-30-2019 at 02:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page