trying to build a HTPC
I have many years having some problems with that. So i would like to ask some and maybe somebody knows to answer me.
1. I have for now a macbook pro 2017 and msi mag 322 monitor. Is 32 inch 144hz,va,1440p. I was trying to see a movie choosing 1440p from the macos menu with vlc...but i have tearing/stuttering effect. i know my 2 core cpu and the graphic card isn't something special. I also try the IINA but i had frame drop or something. The image stuck every second. Is there a way to see my movies with this setup?!
2. I was trying to find a 32inch for my movies. i didn't find anything better. In ips panel i didn't like the blacks....and some 1440p or 4k have max 60hz! any ideas?!
3. I also install win10 in my macbook and i run the splash player. I see many artifacts there.....and when i choose motion to 10 in the menu....it was very bad. Also my graphic card seems that it can't handle it.
4. Speaking generally for the movement,hz,fps,freesync,hdcp.....i don't know which affects in a movie. If i have a 120hz screen ...my system must goes up to 120fps in order to take the max of the screen?! Also is it necessary the freesync or hdcp for the tearing or the sturrering?!
5. Finally my last question. For now i will find a way to see movies with this setup. I will buy something in December. cpu amd or intel?!gpu radeon or nvidia?! does matter if i choose amd for saving some money?! which programm is the best for movies?!