Have you went back into the tv signal setup screen after you installed Kram's hacked drivers? MCE doesn't automtatically detect and scan after MCE has been ran. I think many people may be having issues with this...
I've had both tuners running for about 3 weeks now....
I've posted a couple of times but not much feedback afterward....anyway
here's my 1st post: http://www.thegreenbutton.com/commun...=72291#bm72347
my recent post:
"IT's not officially supported, but I have both tuners working in MCE2K5 right now.
My video card is the EVGA 6800GT, and the ONLY tuner card I have installed is the HDTV BULNDER...At first, I couldn't get either to work. Everyone said that both won't be used by MCE....it's because ATI wil not provide a MCE approved software encoder like they did for the ATI AIW'S to take advantage of the analog tuner...
What I did was....
1) Install MCE 2005 after a clean format.
2) Install motherboard chipset drivers..(I have the NFORCE 2 chipset)
3) Install video card drivers
4) Install NVIDIA DVD decoder 1.00.58
5) Install HDTV BLUNDER drivers from ATI's website
6) Updated everything from Windows UPDATE (including the HDTV drivers)
7) Install NVIDIA'S VIVO drivers
8) Since ATI isn't going to release a software encoder for MCE for the HDTV BLUNDER, I figured ATI wouldn't come up with a new design for the analog tuner, but reuse one. So, since I do not have a P4 w\\hyperthreading nor an ATI video card, I could not install the "official" ATI software encoders for MCE 2004. However, I installed KRAM'S hacked drivers....I ONLY INSTALLED THE MCEE portion of the drivers....
9) Wholah!!!! after that, I go into the MCE setup and everything works,BOTH TUNERS!!!Since the analog tuner uses the software encoder, the picture is worse than a hardware encoder such as the E-Wonder's, but it still works... The HDTV picture is outstanding though....I have issues with digital channels in my area not being viewable in the guide, but I'll have to iron that out later.
I hope someone takes this information, runs with it and modifies the drivers even further in an effort to improve the analog tuner picture quality....
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
After installing the newer ATI drivers posted this week and installing the new NVIDIA drivers (66.93), the analog picture quality has picked up noticeably.."http://www.thegreenbutton.com/commun...87&TopicPage=2
Good Luck Bob!