Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
- VERY* HANDY Folks: Go to the WiRNS site, find @Mikeyboy 's P/S voltage readings list, grab your DVM and see what you got.
- KINDA HANDY Folks: Swap the P/S from a good ReplayTV into the bad ReplayTV - if the problem goes away, the bad ReplayTV had a bad P/S.
- Fix it yourself.
- Send it to someone who offers to fix it.
- NOT HANDY Folks: Well... If you don't have a somewhat handy relative / friend / neighbor, be prepared to spend some $$$ if you have to employ a stranger to repair it.
- Or, you could just buy another unit from eBay or PlanetReplay's Want Ads