4D Theater Wind Effect - DIY Home Theater Project - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 155Likes

post #31 of 241 Old 06-09-2020, 07:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Liked: 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg2391044 View Post
Thanks @SOWK , with this, I can confirm that my settings were dialed in already but its a great asset for others who haven't gotten to that point yet. The way I was doing it was much less elegant - in WinLIRC, I send the command for High from Off and counted the time it took to reach my MLP and took an average of a few trials. This gives me the global offset plus spinup offset. Then to get spinup offset, I just stood immediately in front of the fan and turn it on and timed how long it took for the fan to start blowing. Then I just subtracted that spinup offset from the previous result to get global offset.

Thanks for clarifying the Download functionality. it also makes sense about what you were saying about checksums, I guess I wasnt thinking about how you would match up the text files themselves. I suppose for this to work, you would need to create a database and do some sort of manual mapping between online version/filename with your offline copy and reference that when doing comparisons (with initial attempt to do some fuzzy logic to match closest results) but this adds a lot of complexity to the app. If I am understanding what you were saying about the sound matching capability using a mic, you would need to download a sound file for each new movie that would be 100's of MB big each? That does sound computationally expensive and less likely to run well on a pi without introducing some sort of latency into the system. With Plex integration, it sounds like maybe that would be using the webhooks capability?
For Plex, they have an API that I can get the current time code and file name from, just like I get from MPC and Kodi. But their API confuses me so I have not figured it out quite yet.

For the audio processing on a Pi. I am actually not that concerned about performance especially if I design it in a good way.

My design will likely have an offline database of the audio fingerptints stored on the Pi's SD card. A cheap 64GB card could hold 600 movies worth! And the user would then manually pick their movie in the app, which would load a single 100MB database entry into the Pi's RAM where it would then get matched for position only, based on the input from the microphone. I would not need to search the whole multi-GB database on the SD card.
feistyacorn likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 241 Old 06-09-2020, 08:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 118
interesting concept. Certainly the work is configuring the movie specific file.

Within a myServer ecosystem, there is already integration with multiple players that provide and update myServer on the current play position.
Then, myServer would have a Macro created that would fire at the certain play positions. That Macro would "turn on a relay for the fan" or "turn on that solenoid for that water droplets", or "turn on that light in the back of the room....for other 4D effects.

This kinds of reminds me of the LightORama controller for holiday lights where they dance with the music.

Neat idea.
post #33 of 241 Old 06-09-2020, 08:38 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
Homebuilt
Frozen (2013) UPDATED
Attached Files
File Type: txt Frozen (2013).txt (1.9 KB, 7 views)
brazen1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 241 Old 06-09-2020, 11:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

HTFanControl Beta 4

Relatively minor changes.

https://nicko88.com/misc/HTFan/HTFanControl_Beta4.zip

Notes:
  • Fixed IP address issues when PC has multiple IP addresses.
  • No longer open a web browser when launching.
  • Minor tweaks to status page.
  • Changed how status page refreshes and increased refresh rate to 1 second. (let's see how this performs)
  • Automatically refreshes "Loaded Movie: Name" on the wind track management pages.
  • Added a new page to "upload" a wind track file to your local windtrack folder. (I know this is trivial, but it will be crucial for RasPi users)
  • Some minor tweaks here and there to the code to help get ready for RasPi support.

As always, let me know if anything new or even old is broken as I sometimes change old code to make it cleaner or do something in a better way.
SOWK and kdawg2391044 like this.
post #35 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 1742 Post(s)
Liked: 1351
Quote:
Originally Posted by enovison View Post
Frozen (2013) UPDATED
Updated Pastebin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wisconsin Home Theater Enthusiasts Meet
SOWK Home Theater
post #36 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 07:43 AM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Hey Everyone! I stopped out to @SOWK theater last weekend and was able to experienced the fan project. We watched several demo clips and it's hard to imagine some of them without fans now! The Crawl (2019) demo was one that really stood out. D-Box combined with the fans really took everything to the next level. It really sucked me into the clip and it felt entirely different from when we watched it without D-Box and the fans. @SirMaster did an awesome job with the software and it worked flawless! Overall I was super impressed! @SOWK already had a incredible theater and this just makes it that much more special. Great work guys!!!
Archaea and SOWK like this.

Wisconsin Home Theater Enthusiasts Thread
post #37 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Updated Pastebin
The Lion King (Live Action - 2019)
Attached Files
File Type: txt The Lion King (2019).txt (2.1 KB, 5 views)
brazen1 likes this.
post #38 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Updated Pastebin

SOWK Home Theater
post #39 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Updated Pastebin
Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) UPDATED
Attached Files
File Type: txt Star Wars - Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015).txt (2.0 KB, 4 views)
brazen1 likes this.
post #40 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Updated Pastebin

SOWK Home Theater
post #41 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Added: Jurassic Park (1993)

# Jurassic Park (1993)
# 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (02:06:28)
# Coded by: SOWK
Attached Files
File Type: txt Jurassic Park (1993).txt (3.2 KB, 3 views)
brazen1 likes this.

SOWK Home Theater
post #42 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
Relatively minor changes.

https://nicko88.com/misc/HTFan/HTFanControl_Beta4.zip

Notes:
  • Fixed IP address issues when PC has multiple IP addresses.
  • No longer open a web browser when launching.
  • Minor tweaks to status page.
  • Changed how status page refreshes and increased refresh rate to 1 second. (let's see how this performs)
  • Automatically refreshes "Loaded Movie: Name" on the wind track management pages.
  • Added a new page to "upload" a wind track file to your local windtrack folder. (I know this is trivial, but it will be crucial for RasPi users)
  • Some minor tweaks here and there to the code to help get ready for RasPi support.

As always, let me know if anything new or even old is broken as I sometimes change old code to make it cleaner or do something in a better way.

Just thought of an idea and thought I’d run it by you guys. D-BOX USED to have a feature where the chairs would move and shake based on the EQ/bass track -more similar to a buttkicker when motion tracks were unavailable for that particular movie. With that in mind, once the wind app is developed to recognize the audio, could this feature be added? Obviously it wont be nearly as good as an actual wind track, but maybe the fans responding to big action on screen like helicopters explosions etc would be a nice way to fill in the gap for those movies that don’t yet have wjndtracks. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
feistyacorn likes this.
post #43 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 06:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Just thought of an idea and thought I’d run it by you guys. D-BOX USED to have a feature where the chairs would move and shake based on the EQ/bass track -more similar to a buttkicker when motion tracks were unavailable for that particular movie. With that in mind, once the wind app is developed to recognize the audio, could this feature be added? Obviously it wont be nearly as good as an actual wind track, but maybe the fans responding to big action on screen like helicopters explosions etc would be a nice way to fill in the gap for those movies that don’t yet have wjndtracks. Thoughts?
I am not sure how exactly you would propose we do that.

Are you saying to just use the microphone to measure the frequency and amplitude of the sound and then set different fan speeds from that? It would have nothing to do with the audio sync if that's case. I have no clue how to measure the frequency and amplitude from a mic in .NET at least at this point. Would it just set the speed based on the volume of the sound? Or take into account the frequency range of the sound too? Sounds really complicated.

I mean how would it make any sense to the movie or distinguish between anything?

An explosion is loud and low frequency, but so it a rock song.
post #44 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I am not sure how exactly you would propose we do that.

Are you saying to just use the microphone to measure the frequency and amplitude of the sound and then set different fan speeds from that? It would have nothing to do with the audio sync if that's case. I have no clue how to measure the frequency and amplitude from a mic in .NET at least at this point. Would it just set the speed based on the volume of the sound? Or take into account the frequency range of the sound too? Sounds really complicated.

I mean how would it make any sense to the movie or distinguish between anything?

An explosion is loud and low frequency, but so it a rock song.

Yea taking into account the amplitude and frequency via microphone to turn fan and off- perhaps in this mode it’s an all or nothing thing. At a certain threshold it turns on high and below that threshold off.

As for the how- that I don’t know ha. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me on the topic could offer some insight.

post #45 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yea taking into account the amplitude and frequency via microphone to turn fan and off- perhaps in this mode it’s an all or nothing thing. At a certain threshold it turns on high and below that threshold off.

As for the how- that I don’t know ha. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me on the topic could offer some insight.
I mean, I would have to find some sound analysis library for .NET that could give a spectrum analyzer.

But amplitude is like the height, and frequency is left to right looking like this.

Even if I could get that I don't know how I would decide at what point to start and stop the fan or use different speeds either.

Sure, above a certain amplitude, but at what frequencies, just below a certain frequency?

Last edited by SirMaster; 06-10-2020 at 06:30 PM.
post #46 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

It’s what some are currently doing in the other thread.

Just turns on based on LFE at certain ranges.

Think of it as just an extension to the bass. Unfortunately it will have a large delay but it is what it is. And may not match at all to what is on screen.
feistyacorn likes this.

SOWK Home Theater
post #47 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 07:12 PM

Quote:

Think of it as just an extension to the bass. Unfortunately it will have a large delay but it is what it is. And may not match at all to what is on screen.

For sure- it’s like comparing D-BOX to buttkickers- no comparison. I don’t think it’s worth it if super complicated- but if it could be done it could be a nice backup for those movies without wjndtracks but still want some 4d. Again, just an idea- no pressure at all

feistyacorn likes this.
post #48 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:

Fast and Furious Presents Hobbs and Shaw (2019)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Fast and Furious Presents Hobbs and Shaw (2019).txt (3.5 KB, 6 views)
brazen1 likes this.
post #49 of 241 Old 06-10-2020, 11:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

HTFanControl Beta 5

https://nicko88.com/misc/HTFan/HTFanControl_Beta5.zip

Notes:
  • Fixed issue that could cause program to crash on startup on some computers.

• All other changes for Beta 5 were just code changes for getting the app in working order for RasPi.

• Added transmitter channel selection. (for RasPi)
  • Added WiFi settings. (for RasPi)

I figured I would still make a new build because of the fixed possible startup crash issue on some computers.
Also a good amount of code was changed in Beta 5 in order to fully accommodate a RasPi and so I would like everyone to use Beta 5 so I that I still know nothing broke and that everything remains working smoothly.

Technically the app is ready for it's first RasPi release, but I still have a couple logistics about how I exactly plan on distributing the RasPi build.

My plan is to build a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 RasPi image and get everything needed all set up and configured on the SD card, and then make an image of the SD card.
That way I can just distribute the SD card image, someone with a RasPi can just download the image, flash it onto their SD card, stick the card in the RasPi, boot it up and be up and running. All they need to do is find the IP address of their RasPi on a wired connection, then they can open the web page of my program and enter in WiFi credentials to switch to WiFi if they want.

I have not built this image yet and I may not get to it until next week as I will be gone this weekend and I don't know if I will have enough time to get everything set up perfectly in the remaining time this week.

Once you have this image and working on a RasPi, I will have a simple app update method that I will detail later.
SOWK, feistyacorn and kdawg2391044 like this.
post #50 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
https://nicko88.com/misc/HTFan/HTFanControl_Beta5.zip

Notes:
  • Fixed issue that could cause program to crash on startup on some computers.

• All other changes for Beta 5 were just code changes for getting the app in working order for RasPi.

• Added transmitter channel selection. (for RasPi)
  • Added WiFi settings. (for RasPi)

I figured I would still make a new build because of the fixed possible startup crash issue on some computers.
Also a good amount of code was changed in Beta 5 in order to fully accommodate a RasPi and so I would like everyone to use Beta 5 so I that I still know nothing broke and that everything remains working smoothly.

Technically the app is ready for it's first RasPi release, but I still have a couple logistics about how I exactly plan on distributing the RasPi build.

My plan is to build a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 RasPi image and get everything needed all set up and configured on the SD card, and then make an image of the SD card.
That way I can just distribute the SD card image, someone with a RasPi can just download the image, flash it onto their SD card, stick the card in the RasPi, boot it up and be up and running. All they need to do is find the IP address of their RasPi on a wired connection, then they can open the web page of my program and enter in WiFi credentials to switch to WiFi if they want.

I have not built this image yet and I may not get to it until next week as I will be gone this weekend and I don't know if I will have enough time to get everything set up perfectly in the remaining time this week.

Once you have this image and working on a RasPi, I will have a simple app update method that I will detail later.
Thanks @SirMaster . Will give a whirl later today if I can. I was noticing that Beta4 kept crashing on me because when I went to reload the windtrack after making tweaks in the creator app, the webpage would show a page not found and I realized the app crashed (no error messages or stack trace). Hopefully that is what you were addressing in Beta5. It seemed like it was consistently crashing when I used Chrome and pressed the Reload Windtrack button and in Edge, it would work a few times and then after 5-10 mins, I realized that the app had crashed. I also have a RasPi 3 that I could use to test with, although its currently running OctoPi for my 3d printer, which has been sitting idle for quite some time so I dont have any issues re purposing it temporarily.

@SOWK and @Enovision , man you guys are pumping out these movies really quick. I am probably overthinking it but I was trying to create a windtrack for Back to the Future and it just seemed really off and not appropriate for the scenes (beginning of the movie with MJF is skateboarding as an example and when delorean time travels for first time). I think ultimately for this movie, its going to have to be a way more subtle effect and I will go back and remove the skateboarding scenes because it just didnt fit with the movie. I was wondering if you guys had tips for your workflow in creating the tracks. I have been trying to play the movies at like 2x-4x in MPC and then when it gets to a scene that could be coded, I use the precision time controls to code it in. Then after doing a few scenes worth, I save the file and preview the draft using the actual fan and make tweaks as I see fit. With this, it takes me probably 30-45 mins just to code a few mins of runtime in a movie. Any tips or suggestions? I also dont have a photographic memory so for a lot of these movies, I havent seen in a long time (even though for BTTF I have seen tons of times, I dont remember the scene by scene flow to sort of preload in my mind the scenes that could be coded) so I have to essentially re-watch it in 2-4x.

On a side note, is there a proper way to mention someone? For some reason enovision keeps getting mapped to a different user "eno" and I have been having to go back to edit the post with the proper mention tag.

Current Setup: 5.2.2 ATMOS setup using Polk RTI12s for LR, CSI-A6 Center, 2x RTI-A3 Surrounds, 2x Jamo SUR speakers for ATMOS, Dual SVS SB12-NSD, Denon X2200W, miniDSP 2x4HD, BenQ HT1075, 130" screen, Nvidia Shield (2017), DIY acoustic panels. Things to upgrade: AVR to Denon X4500H or X3600H, Monolith/Emotiva/Outlaw Audio 5 or 7 channel amp, BOSS riser +iNuke, upgrade to 5.2.4 or 7.2.4 ATMOS, Dual DIY subwoofers
post #51 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Thanks @SirMaster . Will give a whirl later today if I can. I was noticing that Beta4 kept crashing on me because when I went to reload the windtrack after making tweaks in the creator app, the webpage would show a page not found and I realized the app crashed (no error messages or stack trace). Hopefully that is what you were addressing in Beta5. It seemed like it was consistently crashing when I used Chrome and pressed the Reload Windtrack button and in Edge, it would work a few times and then after 5-10 mins, I realized that the app had crashed. I also have a RasPi 3 that I could use to test with, although its currently running OctoPi for my 3d printer, which has been sitting idle for quite some time so I dont have any issues re purposing it temporarily.

@SOWK and @Enovision , man you guys are pumping out these movies really quick. I am probably overthinking it but I was trying to create a windtrack for Back to the Future and it just seemed really off and not appropriate for the scenes (beginning of the movie with MJF is skateboarding as an example and when delorean time travels for first time). I think ultimately for this movie, its going to have to be a way more subtle effect and I will go back and remove the skateboarding scenes because it just didnt fit with the movie. I was wondering if you guys had tips for your workflow in creating the tracks. I have been trying to play the movies at like 2x-4x in MPC and then when it gets to a scene that could be coded, I use the precision time controls to code it in. Then after doing a few scenes worth, I save the file and preview the draft using the actual fan and make tweaks as I see fit. With this, it takes me probably 30-45 mins just to code a few mins of runtime in a movie. Any tips or suggestions? I also dont have a photographic memory so for a lot of these movies, I havent seen in a long time (even though for BTTF I have seen tons of times, I dont remember the scene by scene flow to sort of preload in my mind the scenes that could be coded) so I have to essentially re-watch it in 2-4x.

On a side note, is there a proper way to mention someone? For some reason enovision keeps getting mapped to a different user "eno" and I have been having to go back to edit the post with the proper mention tag.

It’s because you’re spelling my name wrong it’s @enovison - no extra “i”

My first movie took a while but now that I know how the fans respond and how they feel I can move more quickly. I skim through the movie quickly bypassing long dialog scenes or scenes where clearly no action is taking place. Once I get to an action scene I’ll go more slowly and look for key things- explosions, car chases, etc. I especially like to look for things that are whizzing on to the screen or off the screen because I think that gives a great effect. For example , I’ll have the wind come on just as a tie fighter is about to whiz by. For any short bursts of air I try my best to get 3-5 seconds of HIGH out of it. Any shorter than that and the effect is kinda lost.

For car chases I try to adjust fan speed based on how fast they are going. I took @SOWK advice and during a car chase, If the camera goes inside a closed car I’ll drop to eco so that it’s easier to pop back up to high again.

I think trying to get wind at every single opportunity will kill the effect- I think using it for those big moments adds a lot. Just my 2 cents

I think Once you get the hang of it, testing after every scene can be eliminated. Once I’m done I watch the movie w the fans and spot check major scenes - make some tweaks and that’s it. Should probably take 45 min per movie.

Let me know how I can help more!

post #52 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 08:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
I mean, I would have to find some sound analysis library for .NET that could give a spectrum analyzer.

But amplitude is like the height, and frequency is left to right looking like this.

Even if I could get that I don't know how I would decide at what point to start and stop the fan or use different speeds either.

Sure, above a certain amplitude, but at what frequencies, just below a certain frequency?
With myServer, we developed (in .NET Core) a sound analyzer that then triggered DMX lights (for a swimming pool was first implementation). Then the lights "danced" with the music. Higher frequencies triggered different colors and groups of lights and "beat" triggered lights on / off. There were adjustments for sampling speed. DMX RGB lights were chosen for their speed of change. It is a neat effect, especially for a swimming pool / spa during parties.

But I am not seeing how that would be used for the wind for an accurate effect. I think it would loose its appropriateness.

As a thought, you might want in your authoring software / composer where you can trigger multiple possible effects ie: wind, light, vibration, water spray, etc. So the authoring is done once and can be used across different systems that have some / all of the 4D mechanical effects. I haven't looked at your authoring software yet, but might be a keyboard where you hit a letter at the appropriate time to document the desired effect at that time stamp point to compose the score. The "player" / automation controller would read the score on playback and trigger the desired effect.
Archaea likes this.
post #53 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
It’s because you’re spelling my name wrong it’s @enovison - no extra “i”

My first movie took a while but now that I know how the fans respond and how they feel I can move more quickly. I skim through the movie quickly bypassing long dialog scenes or scenes where clearly no action is taking place. Once I get to an action scene I’ll go more slowly and look for key things- explosions, car chases, etc. I especially like to look for things that are whizzing on to the screen or off the screen because I think that gives a great effect. For example , I’ll have the wind come on just as a tie fighter is about to whiz by. For any short bursts of air I try my best to get 3-5 seconds of HIGH out of it. Any shorter than that and the effect is kinda lost.

For car chases I try to adjust fan speed based on how fast they are going. I took @SOWK advice and during a car chase, If the camera goes inside a closed car I’ll drop to eco so that it’s easier to pop back up to high again.

I think trying to get wind at every single opportunity will kill the effect- I think using it for those big moments adds a lot. Just my 2 cents

I think Once you get the hang of it, testing after every scene can be eliminated. Once I’m done I watch the movie w the fans and spot check major scenes - make some tweaks and that’s it. Should probably take 45 min per movie.

Let me know how I can help more!

DOH! My bad, I didnt even notice that lol. Thats all good advice, I am sure it will get easier with more movies created.

Current Setup: 5.2.2 ATMOS setup using Polk RTI12s for LR, CSI-A6 Center, 2x RTI-A3 Surrounds, 2x Jamo SUR speakers for ATMOS, Dual SVS SB12-NSD, Denon X2200W, miniDSP 2x4HD, BenQ HT1075, 130" screen, Nvidia Shield (2017), DIY acoustic panels. Things to upgrade: AVR to Denon X4500H or X3600H, Monolith/Emotiva/Outlaw Audio 5 or 7 channel amp, BOSS riser +iNuke, upgrade to 5.2.4 or 7.2.4 ATMOS, Dual DIY subwoofers
post #54 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No, the only thing I changed in Beta 5 for Windows is some computers would crash when launching the program every time. This is certainly not your issue.

I didn't know you were crashing on Beta 4. All the error messages and stack traces for your crashes should be in your Windows event log. If you could, open the Event Viewer, and on the tree in the left drill down to Windows Logs -> Application. Then in the middle you should see the logs and can find the crashes. You can use the Filter Current Log... link on the right menu to filter to only Critical and Error to more easily find the crashes.

If you can't find them or something, I have also ninja-updated Beta 5 to dump the error and stack trace to a text file in the .exe's folder when it crashes.

So please re-download Beta 5 again and use that and send me any crash logs so I can fix the crashes, thanks!

If you want to test the RasPi when I release a build for that that would be cool. If you have a spare SD card it would be super easy to swap in.

Last edited by SirMaster; 06-11-2020 at 11:37 AM.
post #55 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
No, the only thing I changed in Beta 5 for Windows is some computers would crash when launching the program every time. This is certainly not your issue.

I didn't know you were crashing on Beta 4. All the error messages and stack traces for your crashes should be in your Windows event log. If you could, open the Event Viewer, and on the tree in the left drill down to Windows Logs -> Application. Then in the middle you should see the logs and can find the crashes. You can use the Filter Current Log... link on the right menu to filter to only Critical and Error to more easily find the crashes.

If you can't find them or something, I have also ninja-updated Beta 5 to dump the error and stack trace to a text file in the .exe's folder when it crashes.

So please re-download Beta 5 again and use that and send me any crash logs so I can fix the crashes, thanks!

If you want to test the RasPi when I release a build for that that would be cool. If you have a spare SD card it would be super easy to swap in.
Sent you a PM with more details. Ill try out Beta 5 later today

post #56 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:

Skyfall (2012)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Skyfall (2012).txt (2.2 KB, 5 views)
brazen1 likes this.
post #57 of 241 Old 06-11-2020, 06:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

HTFanControl Beta 6

https://nicko88.com/misc/HTFan/HTFanControl_Beta6.zip

Notes:
  • Fixed a crash that could happen under certain circumstances depending on the state of the wind track file and playback position. (mainly when reloading or switching videos)

• Beta 4 and 5 appeared to have an occasional problem in the LIRC connection so this is another attempt at improving the connection reliability for that.
feistyacorn likes this.

Last edited by SirMaster; 06-14-2020 at 08:39 PM.
post #58 of 241 Old 06-12-2020, 04:23 PM

Quote:

Iron Man 3 (2013)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Iron Man 3 (2013).txt (3.1 KB, 4 views)
brazen1 and feistyacorn like this.
post #59 of 241 Old 06-12-2020, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Added

SOWK Home Theater
post #60 of 241 Old 06-14-2020, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter
Home Theater Enthusiast

Added:

# The Dark Knight (2008)
# 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (02:32:12)
# Coded by: SOWK
Attached Files
File Type: txt The Dark Knight (2008).txt (3.3 KB, 3 views)
brazen1 and feistyacorn like this.

SOWK Home Theater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Tweaks and Do-It-Yourself

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page