Is OLED Burn-In a Big Problem? - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 220Likes

post #271 of 306 Old 04-22-2019, 08:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuSoardGraphite View Post
If I paid multi-thousands of dollars for a display only to have my normal usage destroy it, I would be beyond p.o.'d. I'll deal with a little off angle degradation for not having to ever worry about it.
I have an OLED and I don't worry about it. But then I don't watch CNN all day (for aa number of reasons), and I don't have my OLED Light at 80. And to some extent "normal usage" is an individual thing. It is not "normal usage" for an OLED to watch news channels all day with news tickers on the screen, as the OLED manufacturers tell you not to do that. If you want to watch news all day or things with omnipresent banners or bright logos, then definitely get an LCD.

I actually have an LCD for another room that I got for more varied use. The picture isn't as good, and the viewing angles suck, but it is a set that is appropriate for that environment and what it is used for. And I'm happy with its performance for what I paid. But when I want the best picture for movies and TV watching and sports with good black levels, I prefer the OLED.

P.S. I also don't take by BMW sedan off roading.
TravisPNW likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 306 Old 04-22-2019, 08:37 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
I was never on geek-squad. I worked in the warehouse section and helped out in electronics occasionally.

But yeah, these were earlier plasma sets.....I worked there around 2002 or 2003. And back then the LCDs had horrible viewing angles...so bad that you could barely even see the picture, let alone get some loss of color. LCD viewing angles these days are absolutely fantastic by comparison. The small amount of washout you get off angle is minute. However, the burn-in issue....that's just something I can't shake since the old days. If I paid multi-thousands of dollars for a display only to have my normal usage destroy it, I would be beyond p.o.'d. I'll deal with a little off angle degradation for not having to ever worry about it.

If you paid multi-thousands for a display, under normal usage, it won’t be destroyed. I don’t think Best Buy store settings are typical or normal for home usage are they? I’m not aware of any reputable pro calibrator advocating for scorch mode or “vivid” picture settings to get the most accurate picture.

I think it may be more fair to say that in typical living conditions, indoor, OLED is fine. But if you’re watching tv outside or under several fluorescent lights that require you to crank up the setting so high that image burn-in may very well occur, go with LCD. Or, if you game or use a computer primarily as your source material, use common sense with respect to burn in and be mindful of it. Otherwise, this really isn’t an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TravisPNW likes this.
post #273 of 306 Old 04-22-2019, 09:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
If I paid multi-thousands of dollars for a display only to have my normal usage destroy it, I would be beyond p.o.'d.
I wouldn't buy a Bentley if my normal driving was track days anymore than I'd buy a GT2 if my normal driving was stop-and-go commuting. My normal TV viewing, over 5000 hours on a C7, is a dozen movies a month, 50% HDR gaming with static HUDs, all done with settings that produce the most accurate picture, and there's no burn in or image retention. My eyesight is good, I don't watch CNN, and I never place any TV in the path of direct sunlight (so OLED light is never over 40). I also never had burn-in in 12 years of plasma TV usage, and temporary image retention is much less on this OLED that either of the plasmas I owned.
smitty, lorenzo1000 and TravisPNW like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #274 of 306 Old 04-23-2019, 10:59 AM
Audio/Video Enthusiast

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 184
I've owned an 55" A1E for 18 months now, an open box unit at that, with zero screen problems. So my answer is burn in is not a big problem for me. Owning this television in my opinion is definitely worth the risk.
lorenzo1000 likes this.

Living Room: Xfinity XG1v4-A cable box + Apple TV 4K > Sony HT-ST5000 Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar > Sony XBR-65X900F Television
Office: Oppo UDP-203 + Apple TV 4K > Sony HT-Z9F Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar (with rears) > Sony XBR-55A1E Television
post #275 of 306 Old 04-24-2019, 09:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:
However, the burn-in issue....that's just something I can't shake since the old days. If I paid multi-thousands of dollars for a display only to have my normal usage destroy it, I would be beyond p.o.'d. I'll deal with a little off angle degradation for not having to ever worry about it.

I'm up to 2500 hours of normal usage on mine... and I don't have any BI. I also don't use my panel to watch CNN. It was calibrated to view the movie library in my sig as well as some occasional non-news channel cable broadcasts.

Pretty much agree with all the above posters on this page... Not much else to see here. OLED is most definitely worth it. For the CNN junkies reading this... don't take this BMW sedan off roading... just buy a cheap LCD.

lorenzo1000 and anwsmh like this.

LG B7A OLED 65” - ISF calibrated by Chad B 4/20/18 / LG SJ9 Atmos Sound Bar / LG UP970 BR Player / Apple TV 4K
i7 7700k 11GB 1080 Ti 32GB Ram 2x 1TB 960 Evo / XBox One X / Nintendo Switch
My collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/co...3&categoryid=7
post #276 of 306 Old 04-24-2019, 11:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisPNW View Post
I'm up to 2500 hours of normal usage on mine... and I don't have any BI. I also don't use my panel to watch CNN. It was calibrated to view the movie library in my sig as well as some occasional non-news channel cable broadcasts.

Pretty much agree with all the above posters on this page... Not much else to see here. OLED is most definitely worth it. For the CNN junkies reading this... don't take this BMW sedan off roading... just buy a cheap LCD.

Thats what I have been doing. Buying cheap LCDs.

I watch all manner of content. Movies, games, streaming and even occasionally some news. I am most worried about the games.

But my LCDs have served me well in that regard. I am quite satisfied with my latest purchase after I got it dialed in.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #277 of 306 Old 04-26-2019, 06:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
My calibrated OLED is very bright and has had no issues with burn-in at 6000 hours.

HDR:
Oled Light - 100
Contrast - 92
Brightness - 50

HDR Game (User)
Oled Light - 100
Contrast - 100
Brightness - 50

ISF Expert (Bright Room)
Oled Light - 58
Contrast - 85
Brightness - 51

I can only attest to my own experience. Close to 2000+ hours of HDR gaming is a good torture test for an OLED. I truly believe that a ISF calibrator has a lot of other benefits besides color accuracy. A lot of varied content also helps. If I watched news channels for half of the day, that would be the one thing that would make me reconsider an OLED.

They have NEWS on TV ? My next tube will be OLED. We only watch moves or stream HD content.

ASROCK H67 GE / HT/Core i3
Emotiva XPA2 Gen2 x2
Carver AV-705 5Channel AMP
Zaph 2.5MM TT'S DIY
Emotiva UMC 200
2 x MFW 15 Clones DIY
post #278 of 306 Old 04-26-2019, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I’d say half of what is watched are the cable news channels. Still, no burn in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #279 of 306 Old 04-27-2019, 07:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 328
Lot's of references here to "Buy a cheap LCD" if you want to use a TV normally. One could also buy a flagship LCD/LED comparable to your O/LED and probably be more than satisfied. I am because the picture quality is on par and at times superior without the fear of the Big Burn-In Problem.
Brian Hampton likes this.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10 1903 / MPC-BE\HC / PotPlayer / PowerDVD 19 / DVDFab Player 3 / KODI 19 videoplayer
GTX960 4GB / RGB Full 4:4:4 / 8bit Desktop mode =60Hz / 10/12bit Video mode = Matched Refresh rates IE 23,24,25,60Hz
65JS8500 UHD HDR 3D / Denon S720W
post #280 of 306 Old 04-27-2019, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
Lot's of references here to "Buy a cheap LCD" if you want to use a TV normally. One could also buy a flagship LCD/LED comparable to your O/LED and probably be more than satisfied. I am because the picture quality is on par and at times superior without the fear of the Big Burn-In Problem.
I don't think people are saying to buy a cheap LCD if you want to use a TV "normally." I think one can use an OLED for "normal" viewing without serious risk of burn-in -- although admittedly what is "normal" for one person might be a bit abnormal for another. Rather, I think people are saying if you want to watch news channels all day, or you constantly watch channels with scrolling at the bottom of the screen (or material with bright static logos) than you should consider a cheap LCD. You don't need a high quality TV to get what you need from CNN ( assuming you need any of that stuff - LOL).

I agree that many of the top-of-the-line LCD's provide an excellent picture. Still, I disagree that the picture quality is on par and at times superior to OLED. IMHO, and in the opinion of most A/V experts, OLED provides the best picture -- but there are tradeoffs for that. This is just like most things in life. Nothing is perfect and you have to decide what is most important to you.
post #281 of 306 Old 04-27-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
It's more like buy a cheap LCD if you just want to watch cable news, which is very good advice from a cost/quality standpoint. "Normal" went away when TV's went from analog to digital.

For those that continue with the OLED vs LCD banter, the HDMI spec tells all with it's 2 options for Premium certification: 4K TVs must have either a 1000-nit peak brightness and less than 0.05 nits black level (to cater for the high brightness of LCD TVs), or a 540-nit peak brightness and less than 0.0005 nits black level. "Normal" people have never read this and simply don't know what they're buying or how to use it to it's best potential. But given that OLEDs have 2 orders of magnitude higher contrast ratio they literally are the best quality one can purchase.
post #282 of 306 Old 04-30-2019, 10:11 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3983 Post(s)
Liked: 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathodeRay View Post
It's more like buy a cheap LCD if you just want to watch cable news, which is very good advice from a cost/quality standpoint. "Normal" went away when TV's went from analog to digital.

For those that continue with the OLED vs LCD banter, the HDMI spec tells all with it's 2 options for Premium certification: 4K TVs must have either a 1000-nit peak brightness and less than 0.05 nits black level (to cater for the high brightness of LCD TVs), or a 540-nit peak brightness and less than 0.0005 nits black level. "Normal" people have never read this and simply don't know what they're buying or how to use it to it's best potential. But given that OLEDs have 2 orders of magnitude higher contrast ratio they literally are the best quality one can purchase.
Depends what kind of viewing environment you're watching in. OLEDs are still pretty well a dark room TV.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
post #283 of 306 Old 04-30-2019, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post
Depends what kind of viewing environment you're watching in. OLEDs are still pretty well a dark room TV.
I think that I and other OLED owners would probably take issue with this assertion. I don't have any problem watching my OLED in a fairly bright room with about five windows -- a room that is adjacent to a kitchen with about seven windows. The picture is plenty bright. I do close the blinds in the TV room, but they still let a fair amount of light through and it is still bright enough to read and perform other tasks. In other words, it is not dark. And many folks on the OLED threads have also confirmed that OLED's are just fine in daytime or in a room that is reasonably bright.

There is no doubt that LCD's can reach a higher level of absolute brightness. But I have my OLED Light setting at 25 out of 100, and I have no issues. And with HDR, my wife often asks me to turn the brightness down.
DeadEd and cathodeRay like this.
post #284 of 306 Old 05-01-2019, 03:32 AM

Quote:
My TV is in a west facing room with 7 windows, blinds at 50%, I use 35 for SDR/gaming (in the afternoon too), and 45-50 for HDR/DV.
post #285 of 306 Old 05-01-2019, 03:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 32
I only use my media room tv to game so for me OLED is out so I went Q9FN. However, If I was just using it for content watching then I most def would of went OLED.
post #286 of 306 Old 05-04-2019, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keabrown79 View Post
I only use my media room tv to game so for me OLED is out so I went Q9FN. However, If I was just using it for content watching then I most def would of went OLED.
I play games an obscene amount. After living with LCOS, LCDs and OLED, I'm never going back to anything that doesn't have the black levels that OLED has.
post #287 of 306 Old 05-06-2019, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Liked: 755
This unit at Best Buy has me like OLED -> no thanks.

(screen is supposed to be a single color)

I do have a plasma with Roku in the bedroom and LED set for PS4 and WiiU downstairs. My main system uses SXRD front Projector. I do like organic food but I'll skip Organic LED.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0372.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	2563152  
EDJK and brazen1 like this.

Last edited by Brian Hampton; 05-06-2019 at 09:40 AM.
post #288 of 306 Old 05-06-2019, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 76
I have a Samsung Plasma from 2002.... use it everyday.... no burn in. Having said that I would not buy an OLED at these prices until burn in is a thing of the past.
Brian Hampton likes this.
post #289 of 306 Old 05-08-2019, 12:51 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 12
4850 hrs 80/20 movies/tv, no issues here on ours. Think this is extreme use case.
post #290 of 306 Old 05-12-2019, 07:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Not a big problem but the risk is there when you decide to buy a OLED Tv. Everyone's viewing habits are different. I prefer not to allow that possibility and stay away. Wearing or as i like to think dying a little bit each time you watch it is a turn off as well for me. Then again nothing last forever. to each their own.
Brian Hampton and Archibald1 like this.
post #291 of 306 Old 05-23-2019, 09:41 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I have two OLEDS, a B7 and a B8. Use them for mixed use and video games. I have not had any issues.
post #292 of 306 Old 05-24-2019, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 123
I'm a new A9F owner and the only thing I'm concerned about are TV channel logos. As a precaution I put my FIOS box on its own HDMI input, dropped Brightness (Sony's label for "OLED Light Level") to minimum, and turned Peak Luminance off. My TV watching is casual, so I don't care that it's dim if it prolongs the life of the panel.

I calibrated my other sources (Blu-ray and internal streaming apps) for 130 nits in SDR, which is bright enough for me and well below the 200 nits rtings uses in its current burn-in test, so I figure I'm pretty well guarded against burn-in until my next upgrade.

The only risk I'm taking is disabling pixel shift. I found it distracting when watching movies (it gives the impression of a thicker bezel on one side of the screen and it shifts every so often, which took me out of the movie). Based on the rtings test, it looks like all it does is blur the edges of burned in areas so they're not as well defined. I don't think that's much of a benefit.
Panson likes this.
post #293 of 306 Old 05-24-2019, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 3983 Post(s)
Liked: 3140
Since I don't want rules to watch my TV, I will not buy into the OLED frenzy!
On top of that, the calibrating issues change from model year to model year.
I love what I have, and will stick with it until most issues are dealt with, and the calibration takes on a standardized format..
What I have looks good, calibrates easily and suits my needs.
Panson likes this.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
post #294 of 306 Old 05-24-2019, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Since I don't want rules to watch my TV, I will not buy into the OLED frenzy!
On top of that, the calibrating issues change from model year to model year.
I love what I have, and will stick with it until most issues are dealt with, and the calibration takes on a standardized format..
What I have looks good, calibrates easily and suits my needs.
I tried a Q90R before this and it had image quality issues I couldn't accept. All displays have compromises.

I bought a Pioneer Kuro in 2009 and it was only toward the end of its 10-year run that I started having image retention issues. If I get 5 years out of the A9F, I'll consider it money well spent.

Not sure what you're talking about regarding calibration. Different displays have different quirks to get the best results and I haven't found calibrating my A9F to be any more complex or problematic than other consumer displays.
post #295 of 306 Old 06-02-2019, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Panel replaced....

Well I just had my B6 panel replaced (channel logo image burn-in) by LG electronics. After trading emails and screen shots with customer support, LG had a technician come out and change it out under warranty. I'm very impressed with LG "man'n up" after 3 years of ownership. I'm really not sure how this happened, this is from a local news channel which only broadcasts it during their news casts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	2574958  

LG OLED65B6P (using i.rtings.com setting.)
Oppo UDP-203
Onkyo TX-RZ810B
Apple TV4
Polk Audio speakers 5.1
MonoPrice HDMI Certified cables
post #296 of 306 Old 06-03-2019, 08:43 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Hampton View Post
This unit at Best Buy has me like OLED -> no thanks.

(screen is supposed to be a single color)

I do have a plasma with Roku in the bedroom and LED set for PS4 and WiiU downstairs. My main system uses SXRD front Projector. I do like organic food but I'll skip Organic LED.
The key word here is ''Organic'' .A great idea of having the leds give off there own light instead of a back light like LCDS.
However because it's made of a organic material ,like all organic material the material dies off in time. So great 6000 hours and no burn ,but meanwhile your leds are slowing but surely dying with OLEDS. And worse no manufacturer warranty covers burn in ,Best buy won't ether. I have seen OLED owners that have just bought there oleds and with in a week or 2 burn in shows up.There is no doubt OLeds have a great picture. But lets be honest it's a TV for darker rooms. You can't turn the brightness up for a reason , ''burn in'' Also people that buy oleds buy them because they are people that are looking for the best picture on the market, most people out there have no idea what a oled is ,or a Qled. And when they see the price tag I think the average person will move on and go for the budget TV. I'm just trying to help. Saying ''I watched 6000 hours of TV on my OLED and no signs of burn in '' doesn't help and I don't believe it. Burn in is a real thing happening to a lot of people . Hard earned money is being wasted on a lie. Technology coming down the pike will out do oleds with out burn in. Like Plasmas ,oled will be long forgotten.
post #297 of 306 Old 06-04-2019, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvinelli View Post
The key word here is ''Organic'' .A great idea of having the leds give off there own light instead of a back light like LCDS.
However because it's made of a organic material ,like all organic material the material dies off in time. So great 6000 hours and no burn ,but meanwhile your leds are slowing but surely dying with OLEDS. And worse no manufacturer warranty covers burn in ,Best buy won't ether. I have seen OLED owners that have just bought there oleds and with in a week or 2 burn in shows up.There is no doubt OLeds have a great picture. But lets be honest it's a TV for darker rooms. You can't turn the brightness up for a reason , ''burn in'' Also people that buy oleds buy them because they are people that are looking for the best picture on the market, most people out there have no idea what a oled is ,or a Qled. And when they see the price tag I think the average person will move on and go for the budget TV. I'm just trying to help. Saying ''I watched 6000 hours of TV on my OLED and no signs of burn in '' doesn't help and I don't believe it. Burn in is a real thing happening to a lot of people . Hard earned money is being wasted on a lie. Technology coming down the pike will out do oleds with out burn in. Like Plasmas ,oled will be long forgotten.
LCD's are also organic. In fact, this material type was discovered by a botanist as it is common in some plants.
post #298 of 306 Old 06-04-2019, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
But lets be honest it's a TV for darker rooms.
That's just not correct. You might prefer an incredibly extra bright image, but that above statement is just false.

Quote:
Hard earned money is being wasted on a lie.
Oh give me a break. Try to have a little perspective, will ya. Your other posts, which are replete with hyperbole and some rather silly statements on this subject, indicate that you have difficulty being objective regarding the technology. Hey, it's a free country, and you can post what you want, but others reading the thread need to know that you appear to have some agenda or axe to grind, to the point where you are arguably spreading "fake news."

P.S. And FWIW, I own both an OLED and an LCD.
vabluefish likes this.

Last edited by smitty; 06-04-2019 at 09:40 AM.
post #299 of 306 Old 06-04-2019, 09:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 712
I’m not worried about burn in on my 55 inch Sony A9F. It has built in technology to prevent it. I watch everything on it! I’m also probably a below average hrs per week television watcher!
If you know how the tech works and not irresponsible with or abuse it like leaving it on all day with a static image that’s on you then! it’s almost like running a car engine with no oil on purpose!
Who the hell buys a high end tv to watch CNN all day! Thats also like buying a Ferrari and letting it idle all day in your driveway! Its made to open up and perform! If your a heavy gamer than maybe there is a slight chance then get an LCD. I’m not a gamer so I’m not knowledgeable when it comes to that.
My next large panel TV will probably be either the 77 A9G or an LCD I would love to check out Z9G Also.

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Samsung HW-K950 Dolby Atmos sound bar
post #300 of 306 Old 06-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 258
Quote:
However because it's made of a organic material ,like all organic material the material dies off in time. So great 6000 hours and no burn ,but meanwhile your leds are slowing but surely dying with OLEDS.
Very misleading. Yes, organic dies over time, just like every other displays' light source. CRT, plasma, fluorescent-illuminated LCD, and LED-illuminated LCD all dim and die out over time. This is not some characteristic unique to the "key word" organic. Other electronic components are also based on organic compounds--you are way too focused on a marketing term.

Quote:
no manufacturer warranty covers burn in ,Best buy won't ether.
This is also incorrect. Best Buy expressly mentions BI under their GSPP. Here is the stated text:

Pixel repair and burn-in coverage for TVs.

We'll get your screen back to pristine condition if your pixels start looking weird or a shadow image sticks.

Quote:
Saying ''I watched 6000 hours of TV on my OLED and no signs of burn in '' doesn't help and I don't believe it.
All user reports add to our collective knowledge and by definition help in some way, whether they report burn-in or not.

When people check their LCDs for Dirty Screen Effect using the Youtube DSE hockey test, I believe them when they have it, and I believe them when they don't.

It's pretty obvious you believe user reports about burn-in. If you only believe the one type of report that confirms what you want to hear, then you are hopelessly biased.

Quote:
But lets be honest it's a TV for darker rooms.
Oh c'mon, now you are just recycling old, tired arguments against plasma. My OLED is so bright that I literally wince some times when it switches from a dark to bright scene.

Quote:
Like Plasmas ,oled will be long forgotten.
Popularity doesn't inherently mean best. For example there are plenty of great restaurants that have gone out of business and are long forgotten, but McDonald's prevails today.
vabluefish likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Latest Industry News

Tags
oled , oled burn-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page