Best Buy Institutes Contactless Curbside Pickup Today - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23Likes
  • 2 Post By imagic
  • 1 Post By HighEndWire
  • 3 Post By wxman
  • 2 Post By HighEndWire
  • 1 Post By imagic
  • 3 Post By gomo657
  • 1 Post By Cal1981
  • 2 Post By markmon1
  • 1 Post By Mike Lang
  • 5 Post By Cyberathlete
  • 1 Post By teetertotter
  • 1 Post By teetertotter

post #1 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 05:40 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 465 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9387 Post(s)
Liked: 16637
Best Buy Institutes Contactless Curbside Pickup Today

Best Buy has implemented several changes that allow it to continue to operate during this trying time. With work for home becoming the new normal, and home entertainment becoming the main way to fight off boredom, electronics are considered a necessity. But the current coronavirus situation demands a new way of doing things. Today, Best Buy sent an email outlining several immediate changes (effective Sunday, March 22, 2020):

- Contactless curbside pickup at all Best Buy locations

- Large items such as TVs will be delivered to the doorstep, but not brought inside of homes

- Employees working at Best Buy stores are doing so voluntarily, and are receiving extra pay

Full Best Buy Email:

"To Our Customers,

Across the country these past several days, you have come to our stores to buy the technology and household necessities that are so valuable at a time like this. We remain determined to continue to serve you and are announcing today a new way of making our stores accessible while even further enhancing customer and employee safety.

In our stores

Beginning Sunday, March 22, we will offer contactless curbside service at all locations across the country where state or local laws allow. Rather than ask you to come into our stores, any items you order on BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app will be delivered to your car curbside. If, for any reason, you didn't order the product in advance and the product is in stock in the store, one of our employees will be more than happy to go get it in the store and sell it to you while you remain in your car. This service also extends to returns and exchanges, the period for which has been extended on most products so that you have more time. Only employees will be allowed in the store, but we are determined to serve you as fully as we can. Unfortunately, we are temporarily unable to continue our product trade-in and recycling services.

For those who want to continue shopping with us online or on the app, we will, of course, still get you what you want.

In your home

As you know, Best Buy works in millions of customer homes each year, and we have long been proud of the services we provide. Because of the increased concern for you, your families and our employees, we have made the decision to suspend currently scheduled installations, haul-aways or repairs for large items like refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers and TVs.

Beginning Monday, March 23, we will no longer deliver these large products into your home and will, instead, offer free doorstep delivery. This means we will take the item as close as we possibly can to the front door of your home without bringing it inside. We know that this change will be inconvenient, and we are truly sorry. It was made with our employees' and your best interests at heart. If you have an order scheduled for installation in the next 30 days, please expect an email or text from Best Buy about your delivery options.

Employees

Speaking of our employees, everyone working right now is doing so on a voluntary basis, and all hourly employees who volunteer are receiving a temporary pay increase. Additionally, anyone feeling sick is told to stay home, and they will be paid for that time. Finally, anyone exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 is also told to stay home, with pay, and we are paying employees who may need to stay home to care for their children.

All of us at Best Buy are grateful that so many states and localities believe we are an essential business, allowing us to continue to serve you when you need it most. We thank you for your patience and loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you with the technology and home essentials you require to stay connected and work and learn from home. Thank you.
"

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 03-22-2020 at 05:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 187
they kind of started this yesterday at the best buy in my home town. they were limiting customers in the store. my mother needed a new modem, so she ordered it and just picked it up outside.

she said it was really easy and worked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG 55C8, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX503, Panamax M5400, Microsoft Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro
Definitive Technology: BP9060 Front left/right/CS9040 center/A90 front Atmos/ProMonitor 800 rear Atmos/Mirage: MX bookshelves rear left/right
Rythmik FVX15
post #3 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 06:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 133
What I have failed to see, is Best Buy address specifically being able to drop off a laptop to be worked on, as if 3/22/20.

We know that there's curbside pick up available. But as of 3/22, what about curbside drop off. I'd like to see best Buy specifically enumerate that that's available or not for laptop repair. Yes, I know I can all them... but this is about what they are or are not being made public through their web site info....

Cable Channel Choice is the only choice I want to make !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 06:02 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by See The Light View Post
What I have failed to see, is Best Buy address specifically being able to drop off a laptop to be worked on, as if 3/22/20.

We know that there's curbside pick up available. But as of 3/22, what about curbside drop off. I'd like to see best Buy specifically enumerate that that's available or not for laptop repair. Yes, I know I can all them... but this is about what they are or are not being made public through their web site info....
That is an important question/point, if I can get an answer I will share. Let me know if you come up with anything.
Squirrel! and dnoonie like this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #5 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 06:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Got the email yesterday from them. Just going to wait to get my 2020 model TV until they can deliver and set it up. Just easier to deal with if upon opening the box damage is found and it needs to go back. I'll just be getting a 65 inch UHD set (along with a Panasonic 9000) and moving the 55 UHD set (and the Oppo 203) to another location. It can wait. The room where it's going is my UHD room (but I only have about 9 UHD movies) and I have bigger screens (with projectors) in my main system and the master bedroom. So it's no rush. If I wanted curbside delivery for something like that (vs. a local store), I have lots of choices. When Best Buy delivered my washer and dryer just over 6 years back, the dryer display would go on and off at certain times (including for a drop when they set it up) and then they came back and just swapped it out a couple of months later.
JediMindTrick likes this.

Main System (Integrated AV)- Lumin U1, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, Modwright KWA150SE Amp, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel Storm III subs
Back-up 1 - HAL MS-2 Music Server, Odyssey Candela Preamp, Bryston 3BST Amp, Meitner MA-1 DAC, 2 Richard Gray cond, Ohm Microwalsh Talls, Rel Strata III sub
Back-up 2 - (Integrated AV) HAL MS-3 Music Server, Sherbourn Pre-1, Emotiva XPA 200 Amp, Teac UD-501 DAC, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, Rel Q150 sub
post #6 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 10:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 5742 Post(s)
Liked: 4111
I feel for the elderly if any of their major appliances break, such as refridgerator, stove, washing machine, etc. BB will not install, only deliver to doorstep. That will create even more stress on those most vulnerable to the virus, as they cant physically install by themselves.
Panson, Edllguy and peka j. like this.
post #7 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 12:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked: 3031
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
I feel for the elderly if any of their major appliances break, such as refridgerator, stove, washing machine, etc. BB will not install, only deliver to doorstep. That will create even more stress on those most vulnerable to the virus, as they cant physically install by themselves.
Good points. A purchase often involves taking away the old appliance and hooking up the new one. BB and others will have to figure out ways to safely cope, or lose business. The good ones, the smart ones will figure it out.

Cheers and stay safe.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #8 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Yes - that includes me unfortunately. The local supermarket chain (Publix) has special hours to help - https://corporate.publix.com/about-p...shopping-hours

I'm hoping that not too long after the recommended CDC guidelines of 15 days that things begin to open up. Has god to be a horrible burden on restuarant owners and workers with just take out now. The place I go most often (I cook 6-7 times/year whether I need to or not) is in an outdoor mall. It's not a chain and they have a big menu and the food is reasonable (they own a more expensive restaurant next door). The rent from what I understand is $19k/month. The question is how long can they survive it it goes on long term. That impacts the workers too. I see long-term catastrophic results if it goes on much beyond the end of April (even guidelines like 50% capacity they had just before take-out only are tough - the stress shows on the face of the worker's who have to deal with car payments, rent, etc.).

The impact will go all the way down the chain. Less people will be buying things (unless it is a necessity) and the longer it goes on the deeper holes are dug for individuals that will impact things sold by stores like Best Buy for a longer period of time.
Edllguy and slimDub13 like this.

Main System (Integrated AV)- Lumin U1, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, Modwright KWA150SE Amp, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel Storm III subs
Back-up 1 - HAL MS-2 Music Server, Odyssey Candela Preamp, Bryston 3BST Amp, Meitner MA-1 DAC, 2 Richard Gray cond, Ohm Microwalsh Talls, Rel Strata III sub
Back-up 2 - (Integrated AV) HAL MS-3 Music Server, Sherbourn Pre-1, Emotiva XPA 200 Amp, Teac UD-501 DAC, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, Rel Q150 sub
post #9 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
Liked: 530
Won't really help in shelter in place states. Ohio was added to the list, today.

Main: Mitsubishi 73736|OTA|fireTV|Sony BDP-S1100|Denon AVR4311CI|MartinLogan Preface|Phantom|MartinLogan Encore TF|1-1000watt & 1-500watt DIY 12" Subs|2 Bass Shaker|APC H15 Power Conditioner|Harmony Hub|Sennheiser RS 160|SMSL B1 BT Rx|Linksys SE2500
MBR: Vizio VF550M|OTA|fireTV3|Sony BDP-S1100|Denon AVR-X1000|Chane A1rx-c|Dayton SAT-BK|MartinLogan Dynamo 300|Belkin PF30|Harmony 550
post #10 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 12:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 1216
Quote:

That had crossed my mind as well.. So far Home Depot and Lowes have not posted anything about discontinuing large appliance delivery, set up and haul away. I'd imagine you have to call to check. The other issue is what if you have a fridge that needs a repair? Will in-home service still be available from large and family owned small businesses alike? As far as Best Buy goes, I did try its curbside service yesterday after I ordered a pair of headphones online. The order was ready in less than 20 minutes and the curbside pickup went smoothly. Of course yesterday was only day one for my local BB. What happens if a store gets a large volume of orders on a given day remains to be seen. I can't fault BB at all for the policy. Under our governor's shelter at home order, its stores would have likely closed anyway and this workaround is designed to protect employees and consumers alike.
post #11 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel! View Post
Won't really help in shelter in place states. Ohio was added to the list, today.
Actually, electronics are considered an essential business. So the way things are playing out, these steps allow the stores to continue to (nominally) serve customers. Apparently Gamestop is arguing that since it sells mouses and keyboards, it qualifies as essential as well. But in the end it's places like Staples and Best Buy that are considered essential because they supply appliances, communications, computing, etc. which are essential if you need to work remotely etc.
Squirrel! likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #12 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 02:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Good points. A purchase often involves taking away the old appliance and hooking up the new one. BB and others will have to figure out ways to safely cope, or lose business. The good ones, the smart ones will figure it out.

Cheers and stay safe.

After my recent illness keeping a few dollars handy for tips has worked wonderfully.
Also the abundance of grocery delivery services are a godsend and I for one am thankful for them fighting the crowds/germs to deliver to people like me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dnoonie, geocab and Edllguy like this.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
post #13 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Actually, electronics are considered an essential business. So the way things are playing out, these steps allow the stores to continue to (nominally) serve customers. Apparently Gamestop is arguing that since it sells mouses and keyboards, it qualifies as essential as well. But in the end it's places like Staples and Best Buy that are considered essential because they supply appliances, communications, computing, etc. which are essential if you need to work remotely etc.
Same with Office Max/Depot. With many people working from home their stock of office and computer supplies and equipment would be a necessity. I think that the definition of "essential" becomes rather obvious at some point.
Squirrel! likes this.
post #14 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post

Cheers and stay safe.
Get me tested for immunity, if I'm immune I'll do it! If not that something I am qualified to do!

Cheers,

OPPO UDP-205, LG OLED65C8, OPPO BDP-93, Pioneer Kuro Pro-150FD, Dynaudio 2x BM-12a Mk III Mains, 2x BM 6a Mk II surround, 2x BM 14s Subs, Allan and Heath MixWizard, room is 11'7"x 16'6"x 8" dedicated and treated. Tripp-Lite UPSs/power conditioners (because my power isn't as clean as it used to be)
post #15 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 07:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1981 View Post
Same with Office Max/Depot. With many people working from home their stock of office and computer supplies and equipment would be a necessity. I think that the definition of "essential" becomes rather obvious at some point.

I need the Apple store to open back up I need the new MacBook Air released last week.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
post #16 of 30 Old 03-22-2020, 09:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 5742 Post(s)
Liked: 4111
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomo657 View Post
I need the Apple store to open back up I need the new MacBook Air released last week.

You can always buy it online.
post #17 of 30 Old 03-23-2020, 04:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Quoted: 6228 Post(s)
Liked: 4280
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEndWire View Post
Yes - that includes me unfortunately. The local supermarket chain (Publix) has special hours to help - https://corporate.publix.com/about-p...shopping-hours

I'm hoping that not too long after the recommended CDC guidelines of 15 days that things begin to open up. Has god to be a horrible burden on restuarant owners and workers with just take out now. The place I go most often (I cook 6-7 times/year whether I need to or not) is in an outdoor mall. It's not a chain and they have a big menu and the food is reasonable (they own a more expensive restaurant next door). The rent from what I understand is $19k/month. The question is how long can they survive it it goes on long term. That impacts the workers too. I see long-term catastrophic results if it goes on much beyond the end of April (even guidelines like 50% capacity they had just before take-out only are tough - the stress shows on the face of the worker's who have to deal with car payments, rent, etc.).

The impact will go all the way down the chain. Less people will be buying things (unless it is a necessity) and the longer it goes on the deeper holes are dug for individuals that will impact things sold by stores like Best Buy for a longer period of time.
I imagine those people stressed out about not being able to make their car payment would be even more stressed out if their mom, sister, or significant other was dead. There's a good reason things are shut down. The reason they need to stay shut down is because too many people ignored the shut down orders and are still causing the virus to spread. Everytime you see images of people enjoying a beach filled spring break outing, you can rest assured they just wasted your week of isolation and added 1-2 more weeks to it.

Personally, I'd like everything to get shut down and the army/national guard out patrolling the streets shooting salt rocks at anyone that leaves their house.
gomo657 and ArieS1204 like this.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" ST130 G4 screen in batcave, htpc nvidia 1080ti madVR.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, Infinite Baffle Subs 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 2x12 fi audio mounted in main chair firing into back.
post #18 of 30 Old 03-23-2020, 05:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Best Buy Institutes Contactless Curbside Pickup Today

Deleted

Last edited by gomo657; 03-23-2020 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Deleted
post #19 of 30 Old 03-23-2020, 07:41 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Mentioned: 438 Post(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 1334
Increased work from home scenarios has to be leading to an increase in sales for modems, routers, webcams, etc.
teetertotter likes this.

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.
Always post about products, never post about other members.
Join the AVS Forum Club and help support the site.
AVS Forum is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with AV Science Inc.
post #20 of 30 Old 03-23-2020, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Human life and health is valued higher than any electronic device or appliance you may need.

Here's the BS that I can't deal with. So you want them to install appliances inside people's homes and risk infecting the inhabitants or visa versa? You do realize that you could be a carrier and not know it for up to 2 weeks that you are spreading it around before symptoms pop up?

And then if someone finds out they're infected and it gets traced back to that one time a Best Buy employee came to install a TV, or a refrigerator or a heater and then social media is out to crucify Best Buy on how they could ignore social distancing and only care about their business? And then law suits pop up and you have a media frenzy and damage control going on.

BB is responsible for 1000's of employees and tens and thousands of customers indirectly. They need to take the best measures that least impact human life negatively.

Life is tough. I am not photographing no events at least we are in the clear. My work is off for at least the next 6 weeks. Even if someone called and asked to shoot a wedding in the month of April, I'll politely decline. No way am I taking a chance of getting infected, or worse, passing it on to people who come in contact with me.

We have the internet. Order online. Get the items delivered. Look up tutorials on YouTube on how to install/use any appliance/device/electronics. You'll be fine.

[Bed] Speakers: Martin Logan Motion 40 | Receiver: Peachtree Decco125 Sky | [Living] Speakers: B&W 804 Diamonds | Pre-Amp: Parasound P6 | Amp: Rotel RB-1582 MKII | Subwoofers: 2x REL T5i | [Office] Speakers: B&W CM6 S2 Bookshelves + ML Dynamo 300 sub | Receiver: Yamaha R-N803 | [Theater] Speakers: 2x Polk Audio LSiM 707 Towers + 706C Center + 4x 703 Bookshelves + 2x rc60i Ceiling + 2x Martin Logan Depth i | Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3070
post #21 of 30 Old 03-24-2020, 09:09 PM

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post

So if a Strip Club sells mice and keyboards, they're essential too??

Cable Channel Choice is the only choice I want to make !!
post #22 of 30 Old 03-27-2020, 09:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked: 1520
^^They're essential because they serve food. Many have buffets, steak dinners, etc? :-)

i haven't been in one since around 2005 so maybe things have changed

Afro GT
post #23 of 30 Old 03-29-2020, 08:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am waiting for the epidemic to be over and everything going on SUPER SALE!
Panson likes this.

TCL 55", Vizio 50", 40" [Roku]
DENON AVR-S910W, 7.2, 4K UHD, ATMOS, ARC, Dolby TrueHD, Pure Direct, Wi-Fi
KLIPSCH: L/R R-15M, Ctr R-25C, Sub R-100SW, Surr: Polk S-10
DTV: Ultimate Pkg, DVR HR44-700, Wireless to 2 TV's
ATT DSL: 100Mbps [Avg. 85Mbps]
post #24 of 30 Old 03-30-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lang View Post
Increased work from home scenarios has to be leading to an increase in sales for modems, routers, webcams, etc.
Ya, probably along those lines. If you don't all ready have internet to your quarters, probably would be difficult to get installed in many locations, under current conditions.

My wife has her iPad and uses Face Time with family in FL, IL, GA. Other family, it is e-mail. All our electronics related items, came from BB. Except our Laptops, where went factory direct and cell phones with local US Cellular.

Three weeks ago, I had to replace my Canon printer with another Canon. Our local BB store was still open. Nice they now have curbside and can still get items.
dnoonie likes this.

post #25 of 30 Old 03-31-2020, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberathlete View Post
Human life and health is valued higher than any electronic device or appliance you may need.
We have the internet. Order online. Get the items delivered. Look up tutorials on YouTube on how to install/use any appliance/device/electronics. You'll be fine.
If only life was so black and white...
My parents are in their 80s in FL and the nearest family members are 500 miles away so if their refrigerator broke then yeah, I'd want someone to deliver and install a replacement.
...taking all precautions of course to protect both my parents and the installers.

"You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means."

-Steve-

TCL 55R617, Denon AVR-X2400H, Philips BDP-7502, Onkyo DX-C390, (2) HEOS 3HS2's,
Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble (FR/FL), MC150 (C), S100 (SR/SL), KLH E-12DB (SW)
post #26 of 30 Old 03-31-2020, 06:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by teetertotter View Post
Ya, probably along those lines. If you don't all ready have internet to your quarters, probably would be difficult to get installed in many locations, under current conditions.

Indeed, I was considering switching to less expensive internet then decided that I shouldn't mess with it since it's working.

Cheers,

OPPO UDP-205, LG OLED65C8, OPPO BDP-93, Pioneer Kuro Pro-150FD, Dynaudio 2x BM-12a Mk III Mains, 2x BM 6a Mk II surround, 2x BM 14s Subs, Allan and Heath MixWizard, room is 11'7"x 16'6"x 8" dedicated and treated. Tripp-Lite UPSs/power conditioners (because my power isn't as clean as it used to be)
post #27 of 30 Old 03-31-2020, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
I am waiting for the epidemic to be over and everything going on SUPER SALE!
That will be another 30-45 days unfortunately.
post #28 of 30 Old 04-01-2020, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physick View Post
That will be another 30-45 days unfortunately.
You sound like Mr. T.......Prediction...........lol Unless you have inside info.......

post #29 of 30 Old 04-01-2020, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Quote:
You sound like Mr. T.......Prediction...........lol Unless you have inside info.......

best buy guy said april 30th at the earliest yesterday when i went to ho pick up SW RoS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG 55C8, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX503, Panamax M5400, Microsoft Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro
Definitive Technology: BP9060 Front left/right/CS9040 center/A90 front Atmos/ProMonitor 800 rear Atmos/Mirage: MX bookshelves rear left/right
Rythmik FVX15
post #30 of 30 Old 04-01-2020, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 1436 Post(s)
Liked: 2025
Shouldn't this topic be in the circumscribed corona virus discussion cesspool ?

Art
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Latest Industry News

Tags
best buy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page