1st just want to say I'm really (Glad) you are so pleased with your New RS4500.
Also I have been wondering if you would try High-Laser and I see you have and also that you certainly liked what you saw a lot.
Don't suppose you would maybe add further comments of on High-Laser watching in regards to the obvious (Internal-Fan-Noises) ???
If you don't mind taking a few minutes here is what I'd like to ask you on the above subject.
(1) What is your HT actual room temperature ???
(2) Did you by chance run the 4500 long enough for it to engage the (Turbo-Fan-Speed) ???
(3) Sorry I don't recall now if yours is ceiling mounted or on a shelf.
(4) Which ever way it is mounted what actually distance is it behind your actually seating distance.
(5) And you did mention that the Fan-Speed noise you didn't really like if it was a quieter scene in the movie was that on High-Laser & Turbo-Mode ???
I'm just trying to get an idea of how LOUD really is the 4500 on say, Medium Laser, and also of course High-Laser and especially if it goes to Turbo-Mode.
Thanks ahead for your time,