New House - New Theater - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 256Likes

post #481 of 596 Old 08-31-2018, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
Liked: 3347
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
Comin' down hard on me like that eh? Yea yea, I guess I'll take the blame.
We who have the sickness must place blame somewhere!!

Actually, I should thank you instead of blame you. You opened my eyes to the possibility that a projector (that didn't cost more than my 2nd home) could demonstrate the benefits of HDR. For many of the HDR movies, a PJ with the image of an RS500 would be more than adequate ... but, to my eyes, not all HDR movies. Once I saw what I saw, I knew I at least wanted one of the JVC's that didn't automatically go to Gamma D every time it saw an HDR input (nor did I want to add an external "thingie" to my RS500 to keep it from doing that). And then I heard about the B-Stock 4500 and 30,000 hour laser and no "bulb dimming" and no continuous calibrations. And while I am confident that in 3 to 5 years, a laser projector CLOSE to this this quality will be available at a much, much lower price, I'm no longer 35 (or 45 or 55 or 65) and I chose not to wait. And this Bible Verse (James 4:13-14) makes it pretty clear we are not promised a tomorrow.

So I actually thank you for your assistance (as does AV Science, JVC and Panamorph) !
BrolicBeast likes this.

Last edited by audioguy; 08-31-2018 at 02:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 596 Old 08-31-2018, 02:37 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked: 1439
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
You would be the one person who would do that .

I really do believe, more so than ever before, that I really can have this specific set of audio equipment for "life". While I know there will better speakers, I am way more than comfortable with what I have and have never heard anything that would make me consider changing (not that there are not much better speakers). I am not an "amp man" so amps will not change. As previously noted, increasing from 7.x.4 to 9.x.6 was anything but earth shattering so I don't see adding more channels. And while someone may eventually come up with a processor that is better than what I have, I don't see changing that either. I would have kept the RS20i had I not wanted to try higher speaker count.

Video: Unless something comes along that is a game changer (e.g. HDR) I can't imagine what would cause me to want to "upgrade". My last 2 PJ's have been bright enough for SDR and the 4500 will be bright enough for HDR.

But ... we shall see!!
Two words...

"Wisdom"
and
"Audio"

Craig
BrolicBeast likes this.

Lombardi said it:
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System
post #483 of 596 Old 08-31-2018, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
Two words...

"Wisdom"
and
"Audio"

Craig
I have already gone down that road. I was blown away when I heard them with a Datasat at CEDIA a few years ago and did a lot of research on what would be needed to get them in my room. Excluding the cost of the speakers, massive (and expensive) room changes to get those installed.......that I can absolutely guarantee won't happen. Major electrical re-work; new masking system (mine is not AT), major construction issues as well. If I were starting from scratch, they would be the only speaker I would consider.

And one thing I have learned in this hobby. There is NO guarantee that if I were to just say "the heck with it" and do it, that the experience I ended up with in my home would match what I heard at CEDIA. And would not that be a bummer???

Last edited by audioguy; 09-01-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 596 Old 09-01-2018, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
Liked: 2121
Quote:
I have already gone down that road. I was blown away when I heard them with a Datasat at CEDIA a few years ago and did a lot of research on what would be needed to get them in my room. Excluding the cost of the speakers, massive (and expensive) room changes to get those installed.......that I can absolutely guarantee won't happen. Major electrical re-work; new masking system (mine is not AT), major construction issues as well. If I were starting from scratch, they would be the only speaker I would consider.

And one thing I have learned in this hobby. There is NO guarantee that if I were to just say "the heck with it" and do it, that the experience I ended up with in my home would match what I heard at CEDIA. And would not that be a bummer???
Wisdom Audio demos are the only CEDIA demos that ever blow me away (JBL maybe a distant second).

The RS4500 is an absolute monster. Great pick up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
post #485 of 596 Old 09-01-2018, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
Wisdom Audio demos are the only CEDIA demos that ever blow me away (JBL maybe a distant second).
Could not agree more. They are the only speakers that I would ever consider over the Triads. Magic. But I don't want to tear up my room, buy a new masking system, move all of my equipment, etc to do it.

Quote:
The RS4500 is an absolute monster. Great pick up!
Thanks. In every since of the word, it is a "monster". I actually do remember seeing it when it was shown at CEDIA several years ago and was really impressed - at both the image and the price. Without HDR, it is of no interest to me, but with HDR, (for my situation), the 3000 lumens of the RS4500 is more than good enough for a very, very, very long time. And I really love the idea of laser vs bulb. No more bulb fading and replacing and no more re-calibrations. I have not been this excited for an AV product in a very long time, including switching from the Datasat/7.x.4 to the Trinnov/9.x.6.

Boys and their toys !!
post #486 of 596 Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
Liked: 1810
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post
What's the current over / under (in days) by the oddsmakers that you are not done?
I guess we now know the over/under was just 125 days. And then I see you promised your wife no more upgrades for another 1825 days in an e-mail no less (e-mail can also be referenced as "Exhibit A")???!!! That's dangerous territory given the track record of upgrades! Big bollocks as they say in the UK.

But regarding your upgrades...all I can say is WOW!!! I REALLY can't wait until my next trip to the Atlanta area once you get the new video system up and running. You, good sir, are my hero!
BrolicBeast likes this.
post #487 of 596 Old 09-04-2018, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

The email was the ONLY way I was going to stop giving into the madness of my "shiny metal syndrome". But I'm comfortable that all of the major components of the system are in a place that can be static for a very long time: projector; amps; speakers; processor.

I still plan to investigate a better movie server as my Dune "works" but really has a poor interface. @BrolicBeast likes Plex (whatever that is) so I will investigate.

What I do see as an area where I will be "upgrading" (has already started) is re-buying many of my BRs to the HDR do-over (the 4K portion of the re-do means virtually nothing to me. My current PJ and the new one both do a great job of up-converting.) THAT could turn out to be quite expensive.
post #488 of 596 Old 09-04-2018, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The email was the ONLY way I was going to stop giving into the madness of my "shiny metal syndrome". But I'm comfortable that all of the major components of the system are in a place that can be static for a very long time: projector; amps; speakers; processor.

I still plan to investigate a better movie server as my Dune "works" but really has a poor interface. @BrolicBeast likes Plex (whatever that is) so I will investigate.

What I do see as an area where I will be "upgrading" (has already started) is re-buying many of my BRs to the HDR do-over (the 4K portion of the re-do means virtually nothing to me. My current PJ and the new one both do a great job of up-converting.) THAT could turn out to be quite expensive.

Check this out....it’s a video of my daughter learning how to activate my theater chairs’ recline function, but the Plex UI is in the background: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOvO1Ol...on_share_sheet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
sdrucker and femi like this.
post #489 of 596 Old 09-05-2018, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

The RS500 is gone and the RS4500 is not here yet Very pumped to add this to my theater. Not since I left the 9" CRT world have I chosen this level of video.

Lots of new (?) 4K/HDR movies on the way -- primarily for new "eye candy" since most I already own in Blu Ray/1080P: I can't recall how many times I have seen the movies with asterisks

The Bourne Ultimatum***
The Bourne Supremacy***
The Bourne Identity***
Oblivion***
Wonder Woman;
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk;
Avengers Infinity War;
Dark Night Trilogy***
Intersteller (seen pieces LOTS of times)
Passengers (This one looked incredible in 1080P. Can't imagine the possibilities in 4K/HDR

At this rate, it will be as easy to spend as much on "new" movies as I did on the RS4500 !!
post #490 of 596 Old 09-06-2018, 04:54 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked: 1439
Quote:
The RS500 is gone and the RS4500 is not here yet Very pumped to add this to my theater. Not since I left the 9" CRT world have I chosen this level of video.

Lots of new (?) 4K/HDR movies on the way -- primarily for new "eye candy" since most I already own in Blu Ray/1080P: I can't recall how many times I have seen the movies with asterisks

The Bourne Ultimatum***
The Bourne Supremacy***
The Bourne Identity***
Oblivion***
Wonder Woman;
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk;
Avengers Infinity War;
Dark Night Trilogy***
Intersteller (seen pieces LOTS of times)
Passengers (This one looked incredible in 1080P. Can't imagine the possibilities in 4K/HDR

At this rate, it will be as easy to spend as much on "new" movies as I did on the RS4500 !!
Are there any special considerations in calibrating a laser projector with HDR, WCG and this level of light output? Is there any special calibration equipment needed? (I'm not a videophile, and am fairly naive about all this.)

Craig

Lombardi said it:
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System
post #491 of 596 Old 09-06-2018, 05:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
Are there any special considerations in calibrating a laser projector with HDR, WCG and this level of light output? Is there any special calibration equipment needed? (I'm not a videophile, and am fairly naive about all this.)

Craig
I don't calibrate any of my projectors (I rely on others, like ChadB). Like you, I am not a videophile. Actually, other than setting brightness and contrast I know nothing. That said, after I purchased the RS4500, I was provided some setup/calibration instructions that should get me more than close enough until such time as ChadB can show up. When I had RS500 calibrated by him, the after and before were not huge differences - except in trying to get some kind of HDR image to be acceptable.

But with the light output of the 4500, I will be surprised if a calibration by him after doing these initial setting will be mandatory. HDR by all accounts is outstanding out of the box. And according to Kris Deering, the out of the box image of this projector was really close to the image he got after calibration. I would still use Chad if he can make it to my neck of the woods. The good news is that once calibrated, given the consistent light source, I can't think of a reason for it ever needing calibration again. One of the many reasons I chose to go "all in" on a projector this time around.
post #492 of 596 Old 09-07-2018, 07:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5507 Post(s)
Liked: 5324
Was one of the suggestions to experiment perhaps with the 130 nit custom curves? By no means would I tinker much with the stock HDR setting, but maybe at least try them out on one of the user modes for fun? If it doesn't look as good, just erase it all and start over.

European Models do not accept banana plugs
Belly of the Beast: Bass Bunker Theater
post #493 of 596 Old 09-13-2018, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Because we were going to be out of town, we had the RS4500 shipped to a local place to hold for us. Picked it up today and the biggest surprise was no pallet -- just a (big) cardboard box. Given something that size and weight, I was caught off guard. It is possible it was shipped on a pallet that was removed after it arrived at the ship-to location. This B-Stock unit has 10 hours on the lamp (according to what is written on the outside of the box???)

The bigger surprise was that my wife and I were able to get it into the car, out of the car and then up a flight of stairs to the theater. Sucker weighs a lot more than my RS500 (apparently about 45 pounds!!).

I need to borrow some friends tomorrow and get it hung. Then the fun begins.

Excited !!

post #494 of 596 Old 09-14-2018, 06:26 AM

WOOT!! If out of the gate you plan to load those curves again, I would certainly start out with the 1200 nit curves this time around. I think we discussed that but couldn't remember. Dom or Javs may even have some 1500 Nit curves too? Worth a shot.

post #495 of 596 Old 09-14-2018, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
WOOT!! If out of the gate you plan to load those curves again, I would certainly start out with the 1200 nit curves this time around. I think we discussed that but couldn't remember. Dom or Javs may even have some 1500 Nit curves too? Worth a shot.
First thing is to get it hung. Then I was provided some settings that were done by Kris Derring that I will implement and see what the starting point looks like.

Still trying to recruit some strong friends this morning.
post #496 of 596 Old 09-18-2018, 12:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
First thing is to get it hung. Then I was provided some settings that were done by Kris Derring that I will implement and see what the starting point looks like.
I have a calibration tool (X-Rite I1 Display Pro) I can put out on loan to you for a few weeks if you'd cover the shipping as projector settings rarely translate between different setups with any level of precision.
post #497 of 596 Old 09-18-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I have a calibration tool (X-Rite I1 Display Pro) I can put out on loan to you for a few weeks if you'd cover the shipping as projector settings rarely translate between different setups with any level of precision.
Do you come on loan with the I1? By shipping you mean gas? Ill pay your way soon as you have some free time to come visit Asheville

post #498 of 596 Old 09-18-2018, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

It is hung and I am working on getting the A-Lens in place properly. Then I can dial in focus and line up the panels. But what I have seen so far looks mighty fine. I'm using the settings that Kris Derring noted in his review. And for now, that is going to have to settle.

@TMcG : Thanks for the offer but I have no idea how to use that device so I will either wait for @chadb to show up (estimated November) or watch as is. I have no doubt it can be better but until I can get a qualified calibrator here, I will live as is and experiment with some of the settings that @beastaudio downloaded, once I get everything else dialed in.

If I never had it professionally calibrated, it would not be the end of the world, but that is not my preference.
post #499 of 596 Old 09-18-2018, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Do you come on loan with the I1? By shipping you mean gas? Ill pay your way soon as you have some free time to come visit Asheville
Haha! We have two customers in Asheville (Mills River, actually). I was there about 6 weeks ago but was a man on the move at the time. I'll let you know when I have a return trip to the area as my weekends are consumed at the moment.

Quote:
@TMcG : Thanks for the offer but I have no idea how to use that device so I will either wait for @chadb to show up (estimated November) or watch as is. I have no doubt it can be better but until I can get a qualified calibrator here, I will live as is and experiment with some of the settings that @beastaudio downloaded, once I get everything else dialed in.
It's easy to learn and readily connects to your laptop. Unlike audio calibration which is 90% science and 10% art, video calibration is pure science and limited only by your projector and setup's capabilities. Offer still stands if you want to play around with it.
post #500 of 596 Old 09-19-2018, 08:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Have you started playing around with HDR? A really fun one is the Praetorian Duel in Start Wars - The Last Jedi. The light sabres are always on and always bright!!!

Although....I question the title of the chapter:

Praetorians are a Roman designation aren’t they? And the battle is between more than two characters, so it’s definitely not a duel....

But the chapter is entitled Praetorian Duel...

post #501 of 596 Old 09-22-2018, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I finally got everything set up so I can actually view images on what I have purchased.

I have yet to watch a full movie (just lots of clips) but I did watch a lot of college football today. VERY impressed with the image clarity, detail, brightness and color pop. I have no doubt that once it is fully calibrated, it will get even better. And, based upon the number of HDR clips I watched, I certainly got what I wanted - much brighter HDR.

I tried high laser on HDR for grins (most use mid laser) and wow!! -- that used pretty close to the 3000 available lumens. I will investigate some kind of pseudo hush box so that I can use high laser AND not be bothered by the noise on those particularly dark HDR movies. I'm using mid laser for regular blu ray but I can close down the iris a bit to improve the overall image.

This was a good decision. And I can see me keeping this JVC RS4500/Panamorph Paladin anamorphic lens a REALLY long time. I actually kept my last Panamorph lens for 14 years - longer than I have ever owned any other audio or video component!!!!!
tigerhonaker and femi like this.
post #502 of 596 Old 09-23-2018, 09:36 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Question

Audioguy,

1st just want to say I'm really (Glad) you are so pleased with your New RS4500.

Also I have been wondering if you would try High-Laser and I see you have and also that you certainly liked what you saw a lot.

Don't suppose you would maybe add further comments of on High-Laser watching in regards to the obvious (Internal-Fan-Noises) ???
If you don't mind taking a few minutes here is what I'd like to ask you on the above subject.

(1) What is your HT actual room temperature ???

(2) Did you by chance run the 4500 long enough for it to engage the (Turbo-Fan-Speed) ???

(3) Sorry I don't recall now if yours is ceiling mounted or on a shelf.

(4) Which ever way it is mounted what actually distance is it behind your actually seating distance.

(5) And you did mention that the Fan-Speed noise you didn't really like if it was a quieter scene in the movie was that on High-Laser & Turbo-Mode ???

I'm just trying to get an idea of how LOUD really is the 4500 on say, Medium Laser, and also of course High-Laser and especially if it goes to Turbo-Mode.

Thanks ahead for your time,
Terry

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector:
My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures, March 6th, 2019 .
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html
post #503 of 596 Old 09-23-2018, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

(1) What is your HT actual room temperature ??? I SET THE THERMOSTAT TO 76 DEGREES. IN A SEALED INSIDE ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS, IT APPROACHES UNCOMFORTABLY COLD AT THAT TEMP.

(2) Did you by chance run the 4500 long enough for it to engage the (Turbo-Fan-Speed) ??? YES, AS THE TEMPERATURE AROUND THE 4500 INCREASES, IT APPARENTLY COMES ON

(3) Sorry I don't recall now if yours is ceiling mounted or on a shelf. CEILING MOUNTED

(4) Which ever way it is mounted what actually distance is it behind your actually seating distance. AS THE CROW FLIES, IT IS VERY CLOSE TO 5 FEET

(5) And you did mention that the Fan-Speed noise you didn't really like if it was a quieter scene in the movie was that on High-Laser & Turbo-Mode ??? HIGH LASER AND TURBO CAN BE HEARD ABOVE THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK (NOT WTH CAR CHASES AND GUN SHOTS AND EXPLOSIONS) THIS WOULD BE COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE TO ME.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how LOUD really is the 4500 on say, Medium Laser, and also of course High-Laser and especially if it goes to Turbo-Mode. MEDIUM LASER IS FINE, ON THOSE OCCASSIONS WHEN "TURBO MODE" KICKS IN, IT IS AUDIBLE. BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

AT THE VERY LEAST, I PLAN TO DO WHAT MIKE DID AND INSTALL A "DEAD VENT" AS HE CALLS IT WHCH IS A FANCY NAME FOR AN EXHAUST FAN THAT DUMPS THE HOT AIR INTO THE SPACE ABOVE THE ROOM. BUT IF I AM SERIOUS ABOUT USING HIGH LASER, SOME KIND OF HUSH BOX WILL BE MANDATORY SO AS NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE MOVIE WATCHING EXPEIENCE.
tigerhonaker likes this.
post #504 of 596 Old 09-23-2018, 11:04 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
AT THE VERY LEAST, I PLAN TO DO WHAT MIKE DID AND INSTALL A "DEAD VENT" AS HE CALLS IT WHCH IS A FANCY NAME FOR AN EXHAUST FAN THAT DUMPS THE HOT AIR INTO THE SPACE ABOVE THE ROOM. BUT IF I AM SERIOUS ABOUT USING HIGH LASER, SOME KIND OF HUSH BOX WILL BE MANDATORY SO AS NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE MOVIE WATCHING EXPEIENCE.

Thank-You for the information Sir.

Terry

post #505 of 596 Old 10-09-2018, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

post #506 of 596 Old 10-09-2018, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Uh.....replacement? I must have missed something as I thought the first one was up and working fine. What happened?
post #507 of 596 Old 10-09-2018, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Uh.....replacement? I must have missed something as I thought the first one was up and working fine. What happened?
It exhibited a random couple of issues almost immediately. Then, one evening, the PJ shut off with a blinking red light. When I re-powered it up (after unplugging and re-plugging) it worked but the two random issues became permanent. It would no longer auto switch between SDR and HDR and the HDR image was a total mess. Everything was super red. So I spent a week or so trying different things at the request of JVC, and they decided a replacement was necessary.

Swapping out a 90 pounds projector is no small matter. I have to remove the lens, take down the projector (with two very strong friends), remove the lens bracket, remove the hanging bracket, get the replacement up a flight of stairs, reattach everything and re-calibrate. Then I need to get the original down stairs and attach it to the pallet I just got.

Fun --- but at least I am almost back in business.
BrolicBeast likes this.
post #508 of 596 Old 10-09-2018, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Replacement has arrived - boxed and with a pallet!!

Audioguy,

Terry

post #509 of 596 Old 10-16-2018, 04:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

"New" 4500 is operational. Again, stunning image. Having some HDMI issues (at least, that is what I am hoping it is). I have a new (more expensive) HDMI cable on the way to run from the Trinnov to the PJ to see if that reduces/eliminates the problems. The committee who came up with HDMI should be taken to a remote island where the only other living creatures are hungry dinosaurs !! They took what worked, "simplified it " and made it randomly work !!

4500 fan noise is a bit more problematic now. I am assuming that since it is now cooler weather and I don't have the AC running as frequently in the theater, the heat build up around the PJ is the culprit. Given the huge pain in the rear that swapping PJs is, even if the PJ is the culprit, I need to look at a hush box (just in case I want to use high laser ).

Anyone have any ideas on how to make one with proper ventilation?
BrolicBeast likes this.

Last edited by audioguy; 10-16-2018 at 04:16 AM.
post #510 of 596 Old 10-16-2018, 09:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

New House - New Theater

Quote:
"New" 4500 is operational. Again, stunning image. Having some HDMI issues (at least, that is what I am hoping it is). I have a new (more expensive) HDMI cable on the way to run from the Trinnov to the PJ to see if that reduces/eliminates the problems. The committee who came up with HDMI should be taken to a remote island where the only other living creatures are hungry dinosaurs !! They took what worked, "simplified it " and made it randomly work !!

4500 fan noise is a bit more problematic now. I am assuming that since it is now cooler weather and I don't have the AC running as frequently in the theater, the heat build up around the PJ is the culprit. Given the huge pain in the rear that swapping PJs is, even if the PJ is the culprit, I need to look at a hush box (just in case I want to use high laser ).

Anyone have any ideas on how to make one with proper ventilation?

My plan is to ultimately build a hush box (plan to hopefully upgrade to the NX9 once my 2yr daughter ships off to college in 16 years). The plan is to have Acoustic Frontiers design the hush box, and I’ll build it myself. So a pro hush box design plan is definitely something to think about. They do sell pre-fab hush boxes, but they cost half as much as your Trinnov!

EDIT: BTW—from what I understand, Tributaries and MHX Ethereal w/ Active source-side booster are the only fool-proof HDMI cables for this [email protected] generation. I’ve never owned the Tributaries, but can definitely vouch for the Metra MHX.

This is the Tributaries: https://www.tributariescable.com/products/UHDT

This is the Metra MHX: https://metrahometheater.com/hdmi-ca...x-lhdme15.html to be used with this accelerator: https://metrahometheater.com/hdr-4k-...s/hdm-ga1.html

Last edited by BrolicBeast; 10-16-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply What's Your System Configuration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page