This is my small and cozy little room, for a 7.1.4 (two subs) system.
12 ft wide x 18 ft long and 8 ft high.
- Outlaw Audio 7700 (7 channels at 200 watts under 8 Ohms/300 watts under 4 Ohms load, all channels driven, from 20 to 20000Hz) for the L,C,R, SR, SBR, SBL and SL (dictated 20 amp circuit breaker, no protection).
- Outlaw Audio 5000 (5 channels at 120 watts under 8 Ohms/180 watts under 4 Ohms load, all channels driven, from 20 to 20000Hz) using only 4 channels, for the FTL, FTR, BTR and BTL for Atmos ceiling duty, (also a dictated 15 amp circuit breaker, also no protection [new picture on page 3, post 107]).
- Outlaw Audio 2200 x 2, (single channel at 200 watts under 8 Ohms/300 watts under 4 Ohms load, from 20 to 20000Hz), for the 2 buttkickers, one more 15 amp circuit, same one use for the Electronics below (just no protection).
For the equipment below, same 15 amp circuit breaker as the SMS-1 and the Outlaw Audio 2200.
- Velodyne SMS-1 for volume control for the two Buttkickers (no protection).
- Adcom ACE 515 power conditioner/protection, also on that 15 amp circuit (providing power for the equipment below.
- Marantz AV7702mkII (new picture seen from the back on page 3, post 107. Since the front look the same), that replace my previous, AV8801 and the Onkyo PRS886 Pro before that.
- SONY UBP-X800, 4K/UHD player (Replacing my beloved Oppo 103 Blu-ray player).
- JVC x590r 4K/UHD projector (Replacing the JVC X-30, 1080p front projector).
- aperion Verus Grand Towers
- aperion Verus Grand Center
- aperion Verus Grand Bookshelf x 4 for side and back surrounds.
- SVS Elevation x 4 for the ceiling surrounds (pictures on page 3).
- SVS PB13 Ultra x 2 (another dictated 20 amps with no protection).
Total electrical power for this small room
Four circuits for that room only, two 15 amps and two 20 amps;
-one 20 Amps for the two subs
-one 20 Amp for the main Amp (7 channel)
-one 15 Amp for the other Amp (4 channel, for ceiling duty)
-one 15 Amp for all Electronics (AVP, projector and 4K player)
Yes, I like overkill, not to starve the dual Amps and two Subs due to a circuit been overload.
- Carada Criterion 114", 16/9 aspect ratio (rest in peace, Carada made great screen, but are no longer in business).
- Soudocity outriggers for the towers and center stand (a nice little addition for the look of the speakers).
- 2 buttkickers under the two main chair.
- The side tables are actual real Goldberg movie reel, not replica.
- Screen move sideway, to be center (pictures of the sliding system, on page 3).
- Four Cooling fans for the AVP (2 for the AV7702mkII) and the main Amp (2 for the 7700), with one control unit with dual temperatures sensor, since the AVP and Amp, will have different temperature.
- Logitech Audyssey 650 remote control
- Getting install a protection system for the whole house, before the main house breaker (very cheap considering the value of the equipments, [around $200]).
Some new pictures have been added lately, throughout this thread, including some of the ceiling speakers that were added, and a new sliding system for the screen