Didn’t get any free time to test my idea this week, and don’t know if i will until next year. But no biggie
So a ~ month ago i found a sale on the JBL’s, in sweden. Managed to finish the order, and a week later they sent me a mail, saying that they did not have enough in stock for my order, and wouldn’t get them until januar 2020. That’s ok, i replied, since they had a good price.
Fast forward to Black Friday, and the store here in Norway where i got my first JBL’s had a 50% off sale on them, even better, so i made the order there instead, and cancelled the order from Sweden.
Got a reply from the swedish store, saying that was no problem, BUT they had actually got the shipment of JBL’s THAT DAY!
Anyway, still cancelled, easier to order from Norway
So, a couple days later i got a reply from the store in Norway, saying they did not have enough JBL’s in stock for my order, and had to wait for more !!!!
HAHAHA, karma right??
I am in no rush however, it’s winter up here, so i’ll wait. They said they will know more about delivery next week.
Oh, right... my order was for 16 JBL’s