Steps to download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
• Step 1: Visit the official Norton website and click on the link to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool. (Users should be sure to uninstall the Norton Family software before using the removal tool.)
• Step 2: You can save the Norton setup file on your Windows desktop. In some cases, the file will be sent the default download folder.
• Step 3: Press “Ctrl + J” on your keyboard and downloads list on your browser.
• Step 4: Locate the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool icon and double click it.
• Step 5: Go through the Norton license agreement and click ‘Agree.’
• Step 6: Run the tool and click the “Remover and Reinstall” option found in the menu.
• Step 7: Press ‘Continue’ to confirm the action and wait for the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool to finish uninstalling Norton 360 from your computer.
• Step 8: Once the software is uninstalled, close the tool and reboot your system.
• Step 9: When the computer comes on, visit the Norton website again and follow the official instructions to reinstall Norton 360 on your computer.