4seating.com -Any recent good experiences? - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 26Likes

post #211 of 221 Old 12-16-2019, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
A month to clear customs is baloney especially coming out of Mexico, we order out of Mexico some items never had that type of delay with customs. I have had delays sending stuff into Mexico but not the other way around.

Regards,
Alan

PS: You should press for air shipment of the armrest.
Thanks Alan! I will do that. Btw the customer experience I have had with both companies could not be further apart with HTmarket at the top of the list and 4seating.com being buyer beware. You and Tom do a great job!!

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 221 Old 12-19-2019, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Apparently their perception of "RUSH" and mine are not the same...the saga continues

Also did I mention there incorrect web site info has still not been corrected after 23 weeks

"Hello Paul, Unfortunately the replacement will not be able to ship out before the end of the year. They stated they would be putting a rush on it but didn’t provide an actual date. The vendor will be closed for a couple weeks for the Christmas and New year holidays. They will be providing FedEx tracking information once it ships out. I will forward that once shipped.
Thank you."

post #213 of 221 Old 12-19-2019, 04:16 PM
RETIRED theater builder

Mentioned: 509 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6695 Post(s)
Liked: 6575
Place your bets, will you have your full compliment of seating for your Superbowl party?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #214 of 221 Old 12-20-2019, 06:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
Place your bets, will you have your full compliment of seating for your Superbowl party?
LOL I would guess probably

Having said that this is one of the saddest situations I have seen in a long time. I just don't understand how they run their business. All they had to do was agree to send the new seat freight pd in the standard 12 weeks and I would have been happy. But no they tell me 7-9 business days, won't let me speak to a manager, send me to a new rep every time I push back (I now cc 4 different people on every email), they have missed more commitments than I can count, and worst of all have still not updated the measurements on their website 12 weeks later!! Commercial seats, Cecil row of four 116" or maybe 96"...at least its close LOL, can you imagine if you had ordered a row of thirty for a movie theater

I will never do business with them again nor could I ever recommend them to anyone and that's sad becuase I really like the seats and @ about $400 a piece not a bad deal either. Bottom line I placed my first order 6/21/2019 and I am still dealing with this

My advice if you need theater seats contact @HTmarket my experience there could not have been better top notch from day one!

post #215 of 221 Old 12-20-2019, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Man, this has been a horrible saga, I cannot believe we are even talking about the same company. Just this weekend I called up to ask about the finish looking like it was cracking on the slide in tray for one of my seats. I only wanted to get their feedback on ways that I could make it not stand out so much. I got a call back on Monday morning, first thing, even though I expected to get blown off like most companies do. The lady told me she was going to ship out a replacement no questions asked, tracking shows that it is being delivered today. They did not even ask for pictures, was pretty blown away by the whole experience.

How the hell are these the same people jerking you around! They must have a certain supplier (or stock level) of the line you purchased from them vs. mine. I hope it gets resolved for you soon man

I will take a look at HTMarket for my 2nd row just due to the problems you have had, despite having nothing but positive experiences with them.
pkinneb likes this.
post #216 of 221 Old 12-20-2019, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justeric78 View Post
Man, this has been a horrible saga, I cannot believe we are even talking about the same company. Just this weekend I called up to ask about the finish looking like it was cracking on the slide in tray for one of my seats. I only wanted to get their feedback on ways that I could make it not stand out so much. I got a call back on Monday morning, first thing, even though I expected to get blown off like most companies do. The lady told me she was going to ship out a replacement no questions asked, tracking shows that it is being delivered today. They did not even ask for pictures, was pretty blown away by the whole experience.

How the hell are these the same people jerking you around! They must have a certain supplier (or stock level) of the line you purchased from them vs. mine. I hope it gets resolved for you soon man

I will take a look at HTMarket for my 2nd row just due to the problems you have had, despite having nothing but positive experiences with them.
I definitely think you are on the right track that they are working with another vendor, they are always referring to their purchasing agent.

I'm glad its working out for you and like i have stated the product is very nice and reasonably priced but the constant run around is what has put me off from them

post #217 of 221 Old 01-08-2020, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
Not looking good...

A tale of two seating companies

@HTmarket
1 Issue
1 Rep
2 emails
Resolved - 5 days first contact, to closed issue

4seating.com
1 Issue
4 Reps so far
38 emails and counting
Resolved - 98 days and counting

post #218 of 221 Old 01-16-2020, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Well after nearly 7 months (original order placed 6/21/2019) I have all the pieces to all 5 seats. Final numbers since the issue was brought to 4seating.com's attn:

4seating.com
1 Issue
4 Reps
41 emails, last two no response as of this posting
Resolved - 106 days

Two final points:
As of this posting the measurements still have not been corrected on their website
These are really nice seats so hopefully if you need some you can find them through an alternative vendor

post #219 of 221 Old 01-16-2020, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I have been surprised by what happened here. I had the completely opposite experience.

I purchased a set of 4 x Apex Two Tone motorized seats. I was in LA for a conference and stopped by back in May to try out different models. I ordered over the phone when I got back to Texas. It took exactly 11 weeks to for them to call me to tell me it was ready to ship. I told them to wait a few more weeks because my theater took a LOOOOONNG time to finish.

The customer service I experienced was great in person and over the phone. I have had the seats installed now for 45 days and they look and feel great! The 7000 Leather is really nice. The first thing people comment when they walk into my theater (besides the led lighting) is how nice the seats are.

I know it has only been 45 days, so far I'm extremely happy with the purchase.

Speakers: L/C/R: Ascend Sierra Towers (Raal) / Ascend Horizon (Raal) Subwoofers: 2 x JTR Captivator 2400ULF Surrounds: Revel S16(4) / Atmos: RSL C34e (4)
Video: JVC RS2000, Lumagen 4444, 132.8" SeymourAv 2.40:1 with dual roller masking to 16:9
Other: Anthem AVM60 / DSonic M3a 2800-7 / Crown XLS 1002 (2) / Kaleidescape Strato S, XBOX One X, ATV4k, UB820, Elan G1, 2x GC-100-18R
post #220 of 221 Old 02-14-2020, 06:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thumbs down 4Seating.com aka ORBO SEATING

Purchased extra-large cuddle seat about 5 months ago and have a defective cuddle seat. I have been in contact with Richard via email and by phone. I even spoke to one of his coworkers. Both of them are giving me the runaround. The product is covered under the warranty period but they fail to resolve the problem. I spent over $1,200 and have a cuddle seat that is useless.

I have been very patient to resolve this issue among all parties, but again, 4Seating won't call back or honor the warranty.

Go to the BBB website and notice they have several complaints against them.

I will also contact the BBB, my credit card company, etc. to resolve this issue.

I'm very disappointed in 4Seating aka ORBO SEATING and would NOT recommend doing business with them.
post #221 of 221 Old 02-14-2020, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 64
What is the issue with the seat? There is nothing mechanical on it right? It's just a stuffed fabric chair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Meshinsky View Post
Purchased extra-large cuddle seat about 5 months ago and have a defective cuddle seat. I have been in contact with Richard via email and by phone. I even spoke to one of his coworkers. Both of them are giving me the runaround. The product is covered under the warranty period but they fail to resolve the problem. I spent over $1,200 and have a cuddle seat that is useless.

I have been very patient to resolve this issue among all parties, but again, 4Seating won't call back or honor the warranty.

Go to the BBB website and notice they have several complaints against them.

I will also contact the BBB, my credit card company, etc. to resolve this issue.

I'm very disappointed in 4Seating aka ORBO SEATING and would NOT recommend doing business with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page