Fusion Collection Home Theater Seating - Page 66 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 519Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1951 of 2064 Old 02-24-2020, 12:22 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Riser height is 15 inches. 130 inch Screen Innovations Maestro Acoustically transparent screen
infowarrior is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1952 of 2064 Old 02-24-2020, 12:24 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
5.2.4 config with Martin Logan inwalls for LCR, martin Logan on walls for side speakers and Sonance for Atmos
infowarrior is offline  
post #1953 of 2064 Old 02-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
SVS PB 2000 and Kilpsch subwoofers
infowarrior is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1954 of 2064 Old 02-24-2020, 01:38 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Below is a link to the video of the making of our home theater and a few pics -

https://youtu.be/V_HPfE-zU9k
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1CBC4667-ABCC-4EA1-B662-878AB0499399_1582580094884.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2689642   Click image for larger version

Name:	3FAEF02A-2756-46FD-9CC0-2D7C9D1905FA_1582580145035.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	2689646   Click image for larger version

Name:	D69D2858-2E7C-40B7-AD4C-86DE9CAFEF68_1582580172402.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	2689652   Click image for larger version

Name:	45436A63-8A1B-4551-843A-3B084AEF21C0_1582580212082.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	2689662  
Robert Clark and Ladeback like this.
infowarrior is offline  
post #1955 of 2064 Old 02-25-2020, 09:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Trying to decide...

I am shopping for some seating for my modest/small theater room and trying to decide on best options for seating. I have been reading up on here and other threads to gather information. I am hoping some fellow AVSers can help me out. My room is 16 x 12 with 8 foot ceiling. My primary listening position is about 10 feet from front wall and centered.


Due to narrow width which measures a little under 12 feet (140 inches) I am thinking about a maximum width of seating to be 80 to 85 inches. Which leaves about 2 1/2 feet on each side of seating. I have side surround speakers on stands to side of couch now which makes is a little tight walking between speakers and couch (85 inches). I am planing on replacing with 4 inch deep wall mounted speakers to side. It is too easy for someone to knock over a speaker getting between speaker and couch.



I am thinking about either a 3 seat sofa or 3 seat chair/loveseat configuration. I have been looking online at the Tribute, Jive, and Lagoon options and leaning towards the Jive as it seems to be the most narrow but all 3 I believe would work. I would consider higher model if needed. Based on online pricing it seems these 3 models are within $300 or so in configuration I am considering. I have a few questions:


Do all models share the same built quality and parts with design and features being the main difference?
Of the 3 models I am considering, what are main differences/advantages?

What is the weight limit?
Are all three of the models I am look at in stock?
Is there a best time to buy for discounts/sales?
Can these fit/get through 29 in door opening?


Thanks,
Barry
blb1215 is offline  
post #1956 of 2064 Old 02-25-2020, 10:09 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Barry,

See my answers below:

Quote:
Do all models share the same built quality and parts with design and features being the main difference?
Yes, we use the same power components, frame, mech (on Jive-1013s we use narrower mech, but it is the same quality), covers, pocketed spring coils, etc.. on all our chairs. The price difference is determined by features that a specific model come with.

Quote:
Of the 3 models I am considering, what are main differences/advantages?
All three style groups - Lagoon-1011, Jive-1013, Tribute-1015 come with the following features:
* wall away design (requires about 4"-6" behind the chairs. - Tribute may require a bit more)
* pocketed spring coils in the seats for much better support and longevity
* stainless steel removable cup holder inserts (for easy cleaning)
* power recline
* pillow top back design for better head support
* USB ports for charging your phone, tablet, 3D glasses, etc
* buttkicker ready feature - factory pre-installed isolators under the chairs and the BK plate for easy buttkicker install (bolts and nuts for that are provided as well)

Jive-1013 and Tribute-1015 also come with arm storage compartments and swivel aluminum high quality trays.

Tribute-1015 also has manually adjustable headrest that allows you to bent the top of the back up to 30% to ultimately create perfect viewing angle in any reclined position.

Quote:
What is the weight limit?
I had customers over 300lb sitting in the chairs with no issues.

Quote:
Are all three of the models I am look at in stock?
We have over 2500 chairs in stock, but because of many styles, various configuration, colors and cover we stock, the specific sets can be limited in quantity. We sell every day, so inventory changes. I would need more details about what you are looking for (style group, exact configuration(s), cover, color) in order to check the inventory and provide availability.

Quote:
Is there a best time to buy for discounts/sales?
We always run some sales, and we take care of AVSforum members, so contact me via email, and I will gladly see what we can do.

Quote:
Can these fit/get through 29 in door opening?
The chairs come with the backs off, and as long as you have at least 28", you should be able to bring the chairs in with no issues.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1957 of 2064 Old 02-25-2020, 10:41 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Thanks for the information Roman and I will email a little later with details to check stock and pricing. I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and from all I can tell, you seem to take great pride in your product and service.





Thanks again,
Barry
blb1215 is offline  
post #1958 of 2064 Old 02-25-2020, 11:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Roman,
What is the best email to use?


Thanks,
Barry
blb1215 is offline  
post #1959 of 2064 Old 02-26-2020, 04:12 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Roman,
What is the best email to use?


Thanks,
Barry
Barry,

I guess you figured it out

I have replied to your email. Did you get it?

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1960 of 2064 Old 02-26-2020, 05:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Barry,

I guess you figured it out

I have replied to your email. Did you get it?
Yes and I just replied with a couple more questions...




Thanks,
Barry
blb1215 is offline  
post #1961 of 2064 Old 02-27-2020, 04:13 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
We are extremely pleased with our Fusion Jive chairs. They look great and are very comfortable. The chairs are well-made and were extremely easy to put together. Aluminum cup holders and tray tables that come with the chairs are quite useful. We conducted a fairly comprehensive search when looking for theater chairs. Fusion chairs came on top as they are well designed with features that have real utility and at a good price point. We were limited on space and the Jives allowed us to fit in 7 chairs (3 single seaters in the back and 2 dual love seats in the front). The review wouldn't be complete without mentioning Roman. He is an absolute professional and was consistently available to promptly answer questions throughout the process. He is extremely knowledgable about all things home theater. He helped us with riser design and layout for optimal seating configuration. He even held the chairs for us in his warehouse for a couple of months until we were ready for them. It is rare to find this level of professionalism and customer service. If you are in the market for theater chairs, look no further. Well designed product at a competitive price point with superior customer service.
infowarrior,

Thank you for posting, and I hope you will enjoy your theater for many years.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1962 of 2064 Old 03-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Joining the FCC

Soon to be member of the (FCC) Fusion Comfort Club!


I just want to send a public thanks and shout out to Roman. I was probably one of his more challenging customers as I went through my decision making on which seat to order. I think I changed my mind/order 2 or 3 times and he has been very gracious and quick to answer all my questions via email. I finally decided on a 3 set of Jive-1013 in black leather with the 5 year protection plan. I am not generally a fan of protection plans but the cost seemed reasonable and I will have peace of mind.



I am having the order held for delivery in April as I manage a tax office and work 7 days a week this time of year. I take a week off after tax season to decompress so I am looking forward to some serious R & R chilling watching some flicks in my comfy new chairs!


Thanks Roman..
blb1215 is offline  
post #1963 of 2064 Old 03-04-2020, 07:42 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Joining the FCC
Soon to be member of the (FCC) Fusion Comfort Club!


I just want to send a public thanks and shout out to Roman. I was probably one of his more challenging customers as I went through my decision making on which seat to order. I think I changed my mind/order 2 or 3 times and he has been very gracious and quick to answer all my questions via email. I finally decided on a 3 set of Jive-1013 in black leather with the 5 year protection plan. I am not generally a fan of protection plans but the cost seemed reasonable and I will have peace of mind.



I am having the order held for delivery in April as I manage a tax office and work 7 days a week this time of year. I take a week off after tax season to decompress so I am looking forward to some serious R & R chilling watching some flicks in my comfy new chairs!


Thanks Roman..
Welcome to the club

and you are very welcome.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1964 of 2064 Old 03-16-2020, 05:48 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Paul,

Your order is in, and it will ship tomorrow. I will provide the tracking info as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your business.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1965 of 2064 Old 03-16-2020, 02:25 PM
Member
 
LLDaLastDon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Westfield, IN
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 123
My order came in Last Friday. I got 8 (2 rows of 4) of the landmark seats. Both with the middle loveseat with modular armrest. I'm Itching to sit in these bad boys in my theater.

I'll followup in this thread once they've made it to their permanent home.

Thanks Roman!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Larry L.

My Theater Build - The Lion's Lair
LLDaLastDon is offline  
post #1966 of 2064 Old 03-17-2020, 06:52 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
My order came in Last Friday. I got 8 (2 rows of 4) of the landmark seats. Both with the middle loveseat with modular armrest. I'm Itching to sit in these bad boys in my theater.

I'll followup in this thread once they've made it to their permanent home.

Thanks Roman!
Larry,

You are very welcome, and I am glad your got the chairs.
Please post some pictures when you set them up.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1967 of 2064 Old 03-26-2020, 06:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I received my 3 chair straight set of Jives Tuesday and I wanted to post my impressions.


Ordering was easy and Roman was quick to answer all my questions. I went back and forth several times deciding which chairs and configuration would be best for my smallish room (16 x 12). I was close to a 2 seat configuration of Escapes but I decided on the 3 seat straight Jives so I could keep the center sweet spot for myself! I am sure the Escape is a step-up but I am more the pleased with the comfort of the Jives. I had a little hesitation on the slightly slimmer size but I find the seats plenty roomy for my wife and myself. I got the black leather/vinyl material and it is top notch! The seat is a little firm but very comfortable IMO.



I was impressed with the trays included as well. Very well made and functional. I was hesitant, as I am sure many are in ordering something I had not actually seen and tired out, but I am thoroughly please and glad I took the leap of faith. I did it based on reviews I read as to the quality of the chairs and the exceptional customer service. I was not disappointed in either. Great product + great value + great service = Satisfied Customers!


Thank you Roman for providing an exceptional experience on every level!
blb1215 is offline  
post #1968 of 2064 Old 03-26-2020, 06:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
AnnapolisSony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Severna Park, MD
Posts: 782
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by blb1215 View Post
I received my 3 chair straight set of Jives Tuesday and I wanted to post my impressions.


Ordering was easy and Roman was quick to answer all my questions. I went back and forth several times deciding which chairs and configuration would be best for my smallish room (16 x 12). I was close to a 2 seat configuration of Escapes but I decided on the 3 seat straight Jives so I could keep the center sweet spot for myself! I am sure the Escape is a step-up but I am more the pleased with the comfort of the Jives. I had a little hesitation on the slightly slimmer size but I find the seats plenty roomy for my wife and myself. I got the black leather/vinyl material and it is top notch! The seat is a little firm but very comfortable IMO.



I was impressed with the trays included as well. Very well made and functional. I was hesitant, as I am sure many are in ordering something I had not actually seen and tired out, but I am thoroughly please and glad I took the leap of faith. I did it based on reviews I read as to the quality of the chairs and the exceptional customer service. I was not disappointed in either. Great product + great value + great service = Satisfied Customers!


Thank you Roman for providing an exceptional experience on every level!
Any chance you could snap a couple of pics? I am getting ready to order a few Jives in black (I had the Expresso Brown previously) but I'd love to see the color. I loved my previous set of Jives and that's why I am sticking with them!
AnnapolisSony is offline  
post #1969 of 2064 Old 03-26-2020, 07:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
Any chance you could snap a couple of pics? I am getting ready to order a few Jives in black (I had the Expresso Brown previously) but I'd love to see the color. I loved my previous set of Jives and that's why I am sticking with them!

I will take a few pics tonight when I get home and try to post tomorrow.
blb1215 is offline  
post #1970 of 2064 Old 03-27-2020, 05:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
blb1215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnapolisSony View Post
Any chance you could snap a couple of pics? I am getting ready to order a few Jives in black (I had the Expresso Brown previously) but I'd love to see the color. I loved my previous set of Jives and that's why I am sticking with them!

Here they are!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jive chairs.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	2702218  
AnnapolisSony likes this.
blb1215 is offline  
post #1971 of 2064 Old 03-27-2020, 12:19 PM
Member
 
LLDaLastDon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Westfield, IN
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 123
So I finally got my chairs setup. Man ole man... They are waaaayyyy better than advertised. I am so happy I chose to go with these. They are so comfortable and the accessories are top-notch. Definitely satisfies the WAF.



Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
GWCR and pkinneb like this.

Larry L.

My Theater Build - The Lion's Lair
LLDaLastDon is offline  
post #1972 of 2064 Old 03-28-2020, 03:07 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
I received my 3 chair straight set of Jives Tuesday and I wanted to post my impressions.


Ordering was easy and Roman was quick to answer all my questions. I went back and forth several times deciding which chairs and configuration would be best for my smallish room (16 x 12). I was close to a 2 seat configuration of Escapes but I decided on the 3 seat straight Jives so I could keep the center sweet spot for myself! I am sure the Escape is a step-up but I am more the pleased with the comfort of the Jives. I had a little hesitation on the slightly slimmer size but I find the seats plenty roomy for my wife and myself. I got the black leather/vinyl material and it is top notch! The seat is a little firm but very comfortable IMO.



I was impressed with the trays included as well. Very well made and functional. I was hesitant, as I am sure many are in ordering something I had not actually seen and tired out, but I am thoroughly please and glad I took the leap of faith. I did it based on reviews I read as to the quality of the chairs and the exceptional customer service. I was not disappointed in either. Great product + great value + great service = Satisfied Customers!


Thank you Roman for providing an exceptional experience on every level!
You are very welcome.

Enjoy your chairs!

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1973 of 2064 Old 04-01-2020, 05:21 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
So I finally got my chairs setup. Man ole man... They are waaaayyyy better than advertised. I am so happy I chose to go with these. They are so comfortable and the accessories are top-notch. Definitely satisfies the WAF.
Larry,

I am glad you like the chairs.

Any chance you can post some pictures without a vacuum cleaner on background?

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1974 of 2064 Old 04-06-2020, 11:54 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Here is another theater with our Fusion Collection Landmark-1021 recliners that are fully loaded with features...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Landmark-1021-RB.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	371.4 KB
ID:	2706634  
MATTHEW PATIENT likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1975 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 7,767
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 258
what's the difference in feel between the Jive and the Lagoon? Is it mostly aesthetics and arm storage?
b_scott is offline  
post #1976 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 01:35 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Lagoon-1011 is our entry level motorized recliners that have relatively narrow footprint and come with
* pocketed stings coil
* wallway reclining mechanism (only requires 4"-6" behind the chairs for full recline)
* very good head support in the reclined position
* stainless steel cup holder inserts that can be easily removed for cleaning
* USB ports
* BUTTKICKER READY feature (kinetic rubber isolators and BK plate are factory pre-installed)

Jive-1013 is our narrowest footprint recliners that are very popular because they allow to put more chairs in smaller rooms without sacrificing comfort. Jive-1013s have all the features of the Lagoon-1013 recliners plus arm storage compartments and aluminum trays that can be mount on top of the chair arms.
b_scott likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1977 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 7,767
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Lagoon-1011 is our entry level motorized recliners that have relatively narrow footprint and come with
* pocketed stings coil
* wallway reclining mechanism (only requires 4"-6" behind the chairs for full recline)
* very good head support in the reclined position
* stainless steel cup holder inserts that can be easily removed for cleaning
* USB ports
* BUTTKICKER READY feature (kinetic rubber isolators and BK plate are factory pre-installed)

Jive-1013 is our narrowest footprint recliners that are very popular because they allow to put more chairs in smaller rooms without sacrificing comfort. Jive-1013s have all the features of the Lagoon-1013 recliners plus arm storage compartments and aluminum trays that can be mount on top of the chair arms.
Thanks! We can fit 4 comfortably normal size, and if I don't need arm storage I would probably go with Lagoon. I'm concerned about the back of the chair height and leg recline length on any chairs I'm looking at since I'm 6'3". Hard to find distance of chair set to top of the chair on measurements on most sites.
b_scott is offline  
post #1978 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Here is another theater with our Fusion Collection Landmark-1021 recliners that are fully loaded with features...

that is freakin hot!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG 55C8, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX503, Panamax M5400, Microsoft Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro
Definitive Technology: BP9060 Front left/right/CS9040 center/A90 front Atmos/ProMonitor 800 rear Atmos/SR9040 surround left/right
Rythmik FVX15
MATTHEW PATIENT is offline  
post #1979 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 02:27 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,359
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 201
The Jive-1013 has 41.5" high back, and Lagoon-1011 has 42.5" high back.

Both will work just fine for people between 5'8" and 6'2", although we have a gentleman here who is 6'7", and he likes our Jives that he has a lot.

If you want a higher back recliner, you may want to consider our Tribute-1015 recliners with 44.75" high back. They come with all the features of the Jive-1013s plus manually adjustable headrest.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1980 of 2064 Old 04-13-2020, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mcallister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 1,686
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLDaLastDon View Post
So I finally got my chairs setup. Man ole man... They are waaaayyyy better than advertised. I am so happy I chose to go with these. They are so comfortable and the accessories are top-notch. Definitely satisfies the WAF.



Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
What is the total width of your front row?

Thanks!

mcallister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off