I'm in the market for a 4-seat, love seat center, config and looks like this is offered on all of the different types of Fusion chairs. There is really no good way for me test these based on where I live relative to NJ so just curious if there are any major "fit" / "feel" differences between the different chair types? Other than seat width, adjustable head rest, etc. If it makes it any easier, I'm mainly looking at the Escape and Streamline.
All our chairs have the same construction and the same features like:
* Wallaway feature only requires 4-6 inches of wall clearance
* Easily removable backs
* Chaise design that provides full head-to-toe support
* Pocketed spring coil cushion for the best support and longevity
* Power recline
* Generously sized two part cup holders with stainless steel insert removable for easy cleaning - Lagoon, Jive & Tribute)
* BK-READY feature - Kinetic rubber isolators, and a buttkicker plate that will accept the mini or the BK4-4 advanced buttkicker are factory preinstalled.
* USB port allows you to charge an iPhone, iPad, 3D Glasses and other compatible accessories
Different style groups add more/different features, and base on what you personally need you can choose once vs. another.
Comfort is very subjective, and very hard to recommend based upon. I believe that all our chairs are quite comfortable, but I have seen the local customers who visited our warehouse choosing different styles,ad I believe that it was based on their tastes, preferences and price point.= they were looking for.
I would say that the only chair that would be smaller than others is Jive-1013, and it still works very well for people who are around 6' tall.
If you have any specific questions, contact me off line, and I will gladly answer all of them.