My new Fusion - Lagoon chairs from Roman - Page 63 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 444Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1861 of 1891 Old 10-05-2019, 09:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Larry M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Phillip,

Get some paraffin wax and apply to all the surfaces that rub one against each other. This will take care of squeaking
Like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Paraffin-Hous.../dp/B00D8N3NT6
Larry M is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1862 of 1891 Old 10-09-2019, 08:46 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
This should work.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1863 of 1891 Old 10-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Philip Hamm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 400
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Talking

No problem here you go!

I love the chairs. My only (very minor) complaint is the foot recline part comes up a little too high for my old knees in full recline mode. Just not quite perfect for my legs. Very minor nit - I rarely recline that far and the Lagoon chairs are very comfy! The leather is wonderful it looks fantastic and is SUPER comfortable.









I also like the velcroes for the cables and bottoms of the chairs in the back. Easy to make for a very clean look in the rear.

Philip Hamm

Last edited by Philip Hamm; 10-09-2019 at 01:43 PM.
Philip Hamm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1864 of 1891 Old 10-14-2019, 07:56 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Thank you Philip for positing the pictures.

Nice and cozy
Philip Hamm likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1865 of 1891 Old 10-15-2019, 09:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Folks,

I just wanted to share a small video showing an automatic base rail LED lights shut off when you start reclining the chair.

This way the base rail lights will never shine onto the screen washing out the colors and making the picture to be unwatchable.

Here is the link to a video: Base Rail LED Lights Shut Off
Roman,

What model are these lights available on? I did not see this listed on your web site. I also don't see any two-tone models sold by you. The one in the video looks like a Seatcraft Diamonte chair if I had to guess. I agree its a great feature, would like to see it on the Escapes....

Thanks,
Steve
Harddrive2 is offline  
post #1866 of 1891 Old 10-15-2019, 11:06 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Steve,

The chair you saw on the pictures is our new Landmark-1021 style group. What is showed was a floor sample. These chairs are currently in production and will be available in early December.
They will appear on our website as soon as all the pictures and specs sheet files will be available. We will have them in BLACK, CHOCOLATE BROWN and RED/BLACK combo as on the pictures. We already have quite a few pre-orders, and offer discounts to those who is pre-ordering. While I do not like to compare our products with competitors, I strongly believe that these chairs have more features, and have much better value. The stitching is also very unique. The chairs are beautiful, extremely comfortable and fully loaded with the features, but I will let other people provide a feedback when they get the

Regarding the LED lights - I am a big NO LIGHTING proponent, but because for some reason people like to see them on the chairs, we decided to introduce them on this new style, but make it practical rather than being a marketing gimmick. People do not realize that base rail LED lighting the way it is offered from many vendors is useless. As soon as you recline your chairs, the LEDs wash out the colors on the screen, and the picture becomes unwatchable. So, I have decided to automatically shut them off as soon as you start reclining. The LEDs will only illuminate a few inches under the chairs, so you can see how to get to your seat when you come back from a bathroom break for example, and as soon as you start reclining, they will shut off.

I do not know whether we will be adding this feature to other style groups because it will drive the price higher, and it is already quite high with 25% tariffs we have to pay today…

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1867 of 1891 Old 10-25-2019, 09:05 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Folks,

This is for those who were interested in our new Landmark-1021 chairs - I have quite a few chairs pre-sold already, so I suggest not to wait until last minute, and pre-order rather sooner than later while some sets are still available.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1868 of 1891 Old 10-28-2019, 12:52 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Folks,

This is for those who were interested in our new Landmark-1021 chairs - I have quite a few chairs pre-sold already, so I suggest not to wait until last minute, and pre-order rather sooner than later while some sets are still available.
I just ordered 6 of the Landmark chairs in brown leather from Roman. Can't wait to get them in, but it will be a few months before my room is ready. Roman is kindly holding them in his warehouse until my room is ready.

The waiting is definitely the hardest part!
Steve
Harddrive2 is offline  
post #1869 of 1891 Old 10-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Member
 
beerhound34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fluvanna VA
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 121
While my theater is still "under construction", I decided to set up my front row of Fusion Jive seats so that I could test them out while I was healing up from a minor surgery. With a back full of stitches this was going to be a good test to the comfort of these seats.
I had a good two and a half weeks to really give these seats a good test of their comfort. The first couple of days they did feel a little stiff but have started to break in very nice. It was very easy for me to get comfortable in these. We have a love seat configuration with the universal console and then a third seat for the front row, the second row will mirror this but with out the universal console in the back row. I have thoroughly enjoyed the universal console. It was perfect for leaning against when I needed to prop my stitches up and it gives an extra cup holder for me to use.

The wife has really enjoyed the seats as well and has even caught a mid movie nap in them a couple of times.

For anyone trying to decide as to which seats to get, I would highly recommend the Jive series from Roman.

Here's a pic of the front row:
[IMG][/IMG]
Philip Hamm and pkinneb like this.
beerhound34 is offline  
post #1870 of 1891 Old 10-30-2019, 07:39 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
I just ordered 6 of the Landmark chairs in brown leather from Roman. Can't wait to get them in, but it will be a few months before my room is ready. Roman is kindly holding them in his warehouse until my room is ready.

The waiting is definitely the hardest part!
Steve
Thank you for your order - much appreciated.
Philip Hamm likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1871 of 1891 Old 11-03-2019, 02:18 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
While my theater is still "under construction", I decided to set up my front row of Fusion Jive seats so that I could test them out while I was healing up from a minor surgery. With a back full of stitches this was going to be a good test to the comfort of these seats.
I had a good two and a half weeks to really give these seats a good test of their comfort. The first couple of days they did feel a little stiff but have started to break in very nice. It was very easy for me to get comfortable in these. We have a love seat configuration with the universal console and then a third seat for the front row, the second row will mirror this but with out the universal console in the back row. I have thoroughly enjoyed the universal console. It was perfect for leaning against when I needed to prop my stitches up and it gives an extra cup holder for me to use.

The wife has really enjoyed the seats as well and has even caught a mid movie nap in them a couple of times.

For anyone trying to decide as to which seats to get, I would highly recommend the Jive series from Roman.
Looks like your theater is coming along and should look quite nicely. I would love to see a finish product. Would you be able to post some pictures after you complete the theater? I can use it in our website gallery.

P.S. I love your dog
Philip Hamm likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1872 of 1891 Old 11-08-2019, 10:32 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Folks,

Those who wanted to visit our warehouse in order to see and try the chairs - we will be open on the Veteran's day, so you are welcome to come this Monday.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1873 of 1891 Old 11-12-2019, 03:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
genaccmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Folks - I will ask the question here since I am not getting a response on my thread. I visited the Rtheaters warehouse on veterans and liked the lagoon chairs. Does anyone else have these chairs and can you let me know how well you like them? Also did you buy an extended warranty and if you did and had an incident how has the experience been?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
genaccmiller is offline  
post #1874 of 1891 Old 11-13-2019, 10:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
genaccmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Hello All- Has anyone purchased extended warranty from MFS and is happy? I am contested about whether to purchase or not purchase an extended warranty. On review, MFS has a 1 out of 5 rating on Yelp. So, that certainly does not help the cause. Any thoughts are appreciated.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/montage-fur...grand-rapids-3
genaccmiller is offline  
post #1875 of 1891 Old 11-13-2019, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tcramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,301
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by genaccmiller View Post
Hello All- Has anyone purchased extended warranty from MFS and is happy? I am contested about whether to purchase or not purchase an extended warranty. On review, MFS has a 1 out of 5 rating on Yelp. So, that certainly does not help the cause. Any thoughts are appreciated.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/montage-fur...grand-rapids-3
I have it the both times I've ordered from Roman, but never had to use it. If you catch the sales right (such as the Veteran's Day sale), it's usually included for no extra cost.

To be honest, I think most extended warranty companies will get poor reviews as hardly anyone leaves a good review, only when they have issues. Especially those that deal with non-electronics products.
tcramer is offline  
post #1876 of 1891 Old 11-13-2019, 01:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
genaccmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcramer View Post
I have it the both times I've ordered from Roman, but never had to use it. If you catch the sales right (such as the Veteran's Day sale), it's usually included for no extra cost.



To be honest, I think most extended warranty companies will get poor reviews as hardly anyone leaves a good review, only when they have issues. Especially those that deal with non-electronics products.
I know but it's not included in cost if I buy less than 6 chairs. In reference to reviews basically folks have complained that their issue was not solved as the extended warranty company finds grounds to decline. I have decided to self insure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
genaccmiller is offline  
post #1877 of 1891 Old 11-14-2019, 09:24 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
In reference to reviews basically folks have complained that their issue was not solved as the extended warranty company finds grounds to decline. I have decided to self insure.
Well, most of people who review the third party warranty companies will not post positive reviews. They will only post if they are not satisfied. A lot of time they have high expectations, which are not met. Are there cases when the insurance company would do anything to deny a claim? Sure, but that is not my experience with MFS. They usually work with the customer and vendor to resolve the issue. They may be slow sometimes, but that is because they have a network of furniture repair shops they subcontract to do the work. Depending on where the customer is, there could be quite a few shops for that, but sometimes the customer is in the middle of nowhere, and it is very difficult to find someone to do the work. Also the insurance company depends on local furniture store schedules, and once in a while when the techs are busy, it may take a long time to get the tech to the customer's house. Some techs are good, but some have no clue in what they do, and that another issue.

I always tell my customers, that I am available to help diagnosing the problem, and they can call me anytime. That will speed up the process significantly. The customer who knows what part failed, can file a claim and just request the part. We ship the part(s) as soon as we get the paperwork from MFS, and it has been working quite well for those who needed parts replacement. Usually any part in our chairs should not take more than 5 minutes to replace. Most of customers choose to do it themselves, so they do not have to wait for the tech to come back.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1878 of 1891 Old 11-14-2019, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
genaccmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Well, most of people who review the third party warranty companies will not post positive reviews. They will only post if they are not satisfied. A lot of time they have high expectations, which are not met. Are there cases when the insurance company would do anything to deny a claim? Sure, but that is not my experience with MFS. They usually work with the customer and vendor to resolve the issue. They may be slow sometimes, but that is because they have a network of furniture repair shops they subcontract to do the work. Depending on where the customer is, there could be quite a few shops for that, but sometimes the customer is in the middle of nowhere, and it is very difficult to find someone to do the work. Also the insurance company depends on local furniture store schedules, and once in a while when the techs are busy, it may take a long time to get the tech to the customer's house. Some techs are good, but some have no clue in what they do, and that another issue.



I always tell my customers, that I am available to help diagnosing the problem, and they can call me anytime. That will speed up the process significantly. The customer who knows what part failed, can file a claim and just request the part. We ship the part(s) as soon as we get the paperwork from MFS, and it has been working quite well for those who needed parts replacement. Usually any part in our chairs should not take more than 5 minutes to replace. Most of customers choose to do it themselves, so they do not have to wait for the tech to come back.
Roman - thanks for responding. When you file a claim for parts replace does that also involve them sending a tech to evaluate before they approve the paperwork?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
genaccmiller is offline  
post #1879 of 1891 Old 11-14-2019, 01:03 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Sometimes (not sure why) they do want to send a tech, but in most cases they do not - they actually saving the money this way...

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1880 of 1891 Old 11-16-2019, 10:01 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
A few pictures of our new style group - Landmark-1021, which should be on our website next week.

The blue with gray was a custom order.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (15).jpg
Views:	37
Size:	449.3 KB
ID:	2641844   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (67).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	489.3 KB
ID:	2641846   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (53).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	2641848   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (41).jpg
Views:	37
Size:	437.1 KB
ID:	2641850  

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1881 of 1891 Old 11-21-2019, 09:22 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
One more picture of the chair side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Landmark-1021-side-bgr.png
Views:	31
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	2643752  

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1882 of 1891 Old 11-21-2019, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
healthnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,630
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Liked: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
One more picture of the chair side.


Beautiful!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
healthnut is online now  
post #1883 of 1891 Old 11-22-2019, 05:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
genaccmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Got my lagoon chairs today. See pictures.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
healthnut likes this.
genaccmiller is offline  
post #1884 of 1891 Old 11-25-2019, 08:08 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Got my lagoon chairs today. See pictures.
Looking good

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1885 of 1891 Old 11-28-2019, 10:52 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Folks,

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for all your support!
BIGmouthinDC and pkinneb like this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1886 of 1891 Old 11-30-2019, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
alittletank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Roman, I started this thread and enjoyed our chairs for many years however we’ve sold our house and have moved up north. We are out furniture shopping tonight and my wife says I should check with you before we buy anything. We would be looking for the same configuration of 4 seats but I would like a moveable headrest and usb ports this time.

Any recommendations?
alittletank is offline  
post #1887 of 1891 Old 12-01-2019, 07:14 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Roman, I started this thread and enjoyed our chairs for many years however we’️ve sold our house and have moved up north. We are out furniture shopping tonight and my wife says I should check with you before we buy anything. We would be looking for the same configuration of 4 seats but I would like a moveable headrest and usb ports this time.

Any recommendations?
First, it is great to hear that after more than 8 years you still like our chairs.

Second, I can definitely recommend the right style groups for you.

If you are looking for an adjustable headrest, the following style group power recliners will have it:

1. Tribute-1015 has manually adjustable headrest
2. Escape-1019 has power adjustable headrest
3. Newest Landmark-1021 has power adjustable headrest.

All our chairs except for the Encore-1010, which is currently stocked with manual recline only, will have USB ports, and all mentioned above recliners will have arm storage compartments, aluminum tray tables and BUTTKICKER-READY feature.

The Landmark-1021 will also have power lumbar support, control panel with HOME button and USB port, LEDs on the cup holder and base rail lighting with auto shot off on recline.

You can see some posts in this thread about our new Landmark-1021. These are posts # 1826, 1849, 1880, 1881

The Landmark-1021 will be available in all BLACK, all CHOCOLATE BROWN, and RED/BLACK combo top grain leather in a few weeks, and we are taking pre-orders with great discount.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment

Last edited by rsh; 12-01-2019 at 02:07 PM.
rsh is offline  
post #1888 of 1891 Old 12-02-2019, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
alittletank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
First, it is great to hear that after more than 8 years you still like our chairs.

Second, I can definitely recommend the right style groups for you.

If you are looking for an adjustable headrest, the following style group power recliners will have it:

1. Tribute-1015 has manually adjustable headrest
2. Escape-1019 has power adjustable headrest
3. Newest Landmark-1021 has power adjustable headrest.

All our chairs except for the Encore-1010, which is currently stocked with manual recline only, will have USB ports, and all mentioned above recliners will have arm storage compartments, aluminum tray tables and BUTTKICKER-READY feature.

The Landmark-1021 will also have power lumbar support, control panel with HOME button and USB port, LEDs on the cup holder and base rail lighting with auto shot off on recline.

You can see some posts in this thread about our new Landmark-1021. These are posts # 1826, 1849, 1880, 1881

The Landmark-1021 will be available in all BLACK, all CHOCOLATE BROWN, and RED/BLACK combo top grain leather in a few weeks, and we are taking pre-orders with great discount.
Thanks Roman. I like the look of the new landmarks and sent you a PM for a quote.

We used our chairs daily for 7 years and really enjoyed the Lagoons loveseat configuration. It was easy for my wife to sit half on her chair and half on mine while cuddling up for a movie. The reason I mention that is because The Escapes and Landmark do not have the flat sitting surface of the lagoons that made it easy to lay from one to the other. Any thoughts on the love seat comfort for the Escapes and landmarks?

alittletank is offline  
post #1889 of 1891 Old 12-03-2019, 09:08 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,265
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Thanks Roman. I like the look of the new landmarks and sent you a PM for a quote.

We used our chairs daily for 7 years and really enjoyed the Lagoons loveseat configuration. It was easy for my wife to sit half on her chair and half on mine while cuddling up for a movie. The reason I mention that is because The Escapes and Landmark do not have the flat sitting surface of the lagoons that made it easy to lay from one to the other. Any thoughts on the love seat comfort for the Escapes and landmarks?
Not sure why, but I do not get notifications when someone posting in the thread, nor do I get notifications when someone PMs me. I can only see that if I log into the forum, and actually check it myself. It used to work much better, but it has been a while since it did...

Anyway, I have replied to your PM, but it is always better communicating via email.

Also, I do not believe that bucket seat will be uncomfortable even if used in the loveseat configuration. We have Escape-1019 Evolution 3 seat sofa - all the seats are the same as on Escape-1019s with the bucket seat design, and it is very comfortable.

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment
rsh is offline  
post #1890 of 1891 Old 12-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Bill97Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
Not sure why, but I do not get notifications when someone posting in the thread, nor do I get notifications when someone PMs me. I can only see that if I log into the forum, and actually check it myself. It used to work much better, but it has been a while since it did...

Anyway, I have replied to your PM, but it is always better communicating via email.

Also, I do not believe that bucket seat will be uncomfortable even if used in the loveseat configuration. We have Escape-1019 Evolution 3 seat sofa - all the seats are the same as on Escape-1019s with the bucket seat design, and it is very comfortable.

Just curious, for 3 seat sofa configurations, does the middle seat recline? Where are the controls located?
Bill97Z is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off