See my answers below:
Do all models share the same built quality and parts with design and features being the main difference?
Yes, we use the same power components, frame, mech (on Jive-1013s we use narrower mech, but it is the same quality), covers, pocketed spring coils, etc.. on all our chairs. The price difference is determined by features that a specific model come with.
Of the 3 models I am considering, what are main differences/advantages?
All three style groups - Lagoon-1011, Jive-1013, Tribute-1015 come with the following features:
* wall away design (requires about 4"-6" behind the chairs. - Tribute may require a bit more)
* pocketed spring coils in the seats for much better support and longevity
* stainless steel removable cup holder inserts (for easy cleaning)
* power recline
* pillow top back design for better head support
* USB ports for charging your phone, tablet, 3D glasses, etc
* buttkicker ready feature - factory pre-installed isolators under the chairs and the BK plate for easy buttkicker install (bolts and nuts for that are provided as well)
Jive-1013 and Tribute-1015 also come with arm storage compartments and swivel aluminum high quality trays.
Tribute-1015 also has manually adjustable headrest that allows you to bent the top of the back up to 30% to ultimately create perfect viewing angle in any reclined position.
What is the weight limit?
I had customers over 300lb sitting in the chairs with no issues.
Are all three of the models I am look at in stock?
We have over 2500 chairs in stock, but because of many styles, various configuration, colors and cover we stock, the specific sets can be limited in quantity. We sell every day, so inventory changes. I would need more details about what you are looking for (style group, exact configuration(s), cover, color) in order to check the inventory and provide availability.
Is there a best time to buy for discounts/sales?
We always run some sales, and we take care of AVSforum members, so contact me via email, and I will gladly see what we can do.
Can these fit/get through 29 in door opening?
The chairs come with the backs off, and as long as you have at least 28", you should be able to bring the chairs in with no issues.