1) I have tested this on two different systems. One of these systems is a desktop and the other an Intel Compute Stick. I can't get it to show/downloaded more than 9-10 posters on the Intel stick and 29 on desktop PC. The TMDB Options are all set to 10 on both systems.
2) The Webremote to the Intel stick isn't very responsive from browser on itself, browser on desktop or iPhone 6, as it takes forever to recognize a command if it actually decides to. If I try to use the Edit Blacklist or create New Custom List from itself all I get is a spinner in middle of screen. The same thing happens (but screen turns white) if I click on the gear next to movie in cache list on Webremote itself. My first thought was that the WiFi is just slow to the Intel. However I don't think the WiFi speed has much to do with accepting commands. When I access the Edit Blacklist on iPhone I can't get out as the X doesn't work. However, from the Webremote to the desktop system is very responsive.
3) If "Auto-Play Trailer "is checked, but "download trailers" isn't checked then "T" doesn't work. On the Intel it's pretty rare if any of them stream. So it's rare to have a trailer play via streaming.
Here's the fresh log file for the Intel Stick after deleting the cache and letting it run uninterrupted all day.
There are a lot of Rotten Tomatoes Forbidden errors. Also many " Object reference not set to an instance of an object", "The path is not of a legal form" and "temp Pause Off". Regarding the path I confirmed it is valid and that the file plays.
I noticed that using the Webremote from iPhone to Intel stick was more responsive after running for the day. Note that because the only time I tried the Webremote during this session was at the end, it doesn't reflect the times when it wouldn't respond. However, hitting the volume buttons muted it and only advanced visually about 2 notches. Volume recovered for next trailer.
Here's the 2nd log showing this activity. http://1drv.ms/1J8k8nQ
Hoping you can be of some help. Thank you.