Anyone currently working with Stargate Cinema? - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 24Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 99 Old 10-29-2014, 09:34 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
Anyone interested in criminal intent in this niche industry should read the last few pages of the SMX screen thread in the screen section of this forum. From all reports, advanced payments were accepted right up until they turned out the lights. Then there was that speaker company that got caught running bogus charity fund raising activities.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14478539
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 99 Old 10-29-2014, 11:14 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Stargate seems to be taking payments while being defunct. That seems pretty criminal too.
Jeffrey Schwartz is offline  
post #63 of 99 Old 10-30-2014, 05:26 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
I do know they are currently selling and shipping their locally made signage. Per the guy who makes it. Perhaps Stargate is trying to dig themselves out of a hole.

Jeffrey did you ever get your sign?

Last edited by BIGmouthinDC; 10-30-2014 at 05:30 AM.
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 99 Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
I do know they are currently selling and shipping their locally made signage. Per the guy who makes it. Perhaps Stargate is trying to dig themselves out of a hole.

Jeffrey did you ever get your sign?
Bigmouth,

Where did you hear that? Is there a way to get hold of Stargate? I spoke with guy who makes the signs at theaterrooms.com and he has not heard from them either. I still have not been able to get in contact with Stargate. It's very frustrating, because I am out $500 from them and really don't want to put up the money until I am fully sure that Stargate is done. The marquee isn't cheap :-/
Jeffrey Schwartz is offline  
post #65 of 99 Old 11-04-2014, 05:07 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
Maybe I misunderstood him, he could be building for orders on his site not Stargate's. If Stargate wasn't done why wouldn't they respond to the BBB which has revoked their rating.
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
post #66 of 99 Old 11-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
Maybe I misunderstood him, he could be building for orders on his site not Stargate's. If Stargate wasn't done why wouldn't they respond to the BBB which has revoked their rating.
My understanding is that he is fulfilling orders directly through his site. And your statement regarding the BBB is probably accurate. I guess they are done. Thanks for the help.
Jeffrey Schwartz is offline  
post #67 of 99 Old 02-03-2015, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bbexperience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jackson, MI
Posts: 2,674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Short version of the backstory here: I had contacted Stargate about a chair I was interested in about a year ago and heard back right away. Didn't end up buying anything but I'm back at it now so I dug up the old email and responded with another question. I didn't hear back for a week (which was unusual before) so I did some searching and found this thread. I thought some of you that were posting in here might find this of interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stargate Email.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	522329  

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
bbexperience is offline  
post #68 of 99 Old 02-04-2015, 06:55 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
I have from a reliable source that 4seating.com bought the Stargate web site.
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
post #69 of 99 Old 02-04-2015, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bbexperience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jackson, MI
Posts: 2,674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
I have from a reliable source that 4seating.com bought the Stargate web site.
How is 4seating to deal with? Finding a reputable place online is getting harder to come by for this stuff.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
bbexperience is offline  
post #70 of 99 Old 02-11-2015, 01:28 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Moderator
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 25,065
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked: 2235
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post
How is 4seating to deal with? Finding a reputable place online is getting harder to come by for this stuff.
there are a number of threads both good and bad about 4seating. IMHO, it's a coin flip
rboster is offline  
post #71 of 99 Old 02-24-2015, 09:32 AM
tf4
Member
 
tf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster View Post
there are a number of threads both good and bad about 4seating. IMHO, it's a coin flip
This is really scaring me. I just put in an order last week to Stargate for 6 seats (over 4K) hopefully this will get fulfilled. I didn't see this thread until today. Is it still a company in defunct status?
tf4 is offline  
post #72 of 99 Old 02-24-2015, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Moderator
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 25,065
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked: 2235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tf4 View Post
This is really scaring me. I just put in an order last week to Stargate for 6 seats (over 4K) hopefully this will get fulfilled. I didn't see this thread until today. Is it still a company in defunct status?
I would assume you are not going to get the order fulfilled. I would contact them to cancel the order. Does it mean you will have to go back to researching other retailers/options=time delay for your seats? Yes. Does it maybe mean you'll have to pay more? maybe. But, I wouldn't roll the dice to see what happens.

I would also at least google the retailers name to see what pops up before going with the next retailer/etailer. Don't know if you did or didn't in this case. But googling stargate cinema turned up this:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/...on-md-22013516

And this thread.

Not trying to rub salt in the wounds...but more of a warning to others that forget the simple act of googling reviews for both on line and brick/mortar companies. Certainly not full proof, but a place to start.
oneeyeblind likes this.
rboster is offline  
post #73 of 99 Old 02-24-2015, 05:30 PM
tf4
Member
 
tf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboster View Post
I would assume you are not going to get the order fulfilled. I would contact them to cancel the order. Does it mean you will have to go back to researching other retailers/options=time delay for your seats? Yes. Does it maybe mean you'll have to pay more? maybe. But, I wouldn't roll the dice to see what happens.

I would also at least google the retailers name to see what pops up before going with the next retailer/etailer. Don't know if you did or didn't in this case. But googling stargate cinema turned up this:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/...on-md-22013516

And this thread.

Not trying to rub salt in the wounds...but more of a warning to others that forget the simple act of googling reviews for both on line and brick/mortar companies. Certainly not full proof, but a place to start.
Yeah I had no idea... I looked at them, the 4Seating.com company and the another local company. I got a tracking number and apparently the company was transitioned to euroteccorp.com (http://www.who.is/whois/euroteccorp.com) and seems to be registed to another Galvez, Rick. I contacted RoadRunner Transportation they don't have the tracking number in their system yet but it supposedly shipped out yesterday. If it isn't in I will begin the fraud notification to my bank card co. Jeez. What a PITA I just want nice seats for my home theater.
tf4 is offline  
post #74 of 99 Old 02-24-2015, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Moderator
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 25,065
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked: 2235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tf4 View Post
Yeah I had no idea... I looked at them, the 4Seating.com company and the another local company. I got a tracking number and apparently the company was transitioned to euroteccorp.com (http://www.who.is/whois/euroteccorp.com) and seems to be registed to another Galvez, Rick. I contacted RoadRunner Transportation they don't have the tracking number in their system yet but it supposedly shipped out yesterday. If it isn't in I will begin the fraud notification to my bank card co. Jeez. What a PITA I just want nice seats for my home theater.
It sucks. But you have your credit card company to back you up which is a good thing. Keep us up to date on what happens?
rboster is offline  
post #75 of 99 Old 02-24-2015, 06:57 PM
Senior Member
 
patgilm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Crofton, MD
Posts: 324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
They are somewhat close to me and I have been to their shop a couple years ago. Bummer, I was going to go up there maybe this weekend to check out some theater seating but now from the looks of this thread they may not be there. Strange thing is I called yesterday and it seemed like business as usual. I have to take a trip up to Romans before I make a decision anyway but it was nice to have someone close by to check out all of my options.
patgilm is offline  
post #76 of 99 Old 02-25-2015, 08:22 AM
tf4
Member
 
tf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by patgilm View Post
They are somewhat close to me and I have been to their shop a couple years ago. Bummer, I was going to go up there maybe this weekend to check out some theater seating but now from the looks of this thread they may not be there. Strange thing is I called yesterday and it seemed like business as usual. I have to take a trip up to Romans before I make a decision anyway but it was nice to have someone close by to check out all of my options.
I did get a tracking number that on the surface appears to be legit and supposed to ship on Monday next wekk. (2 items 700+ lbs) They also now answer "Eurotech " when you call the number for Stargate. I guess I will stay at home and open the boxes at the curb to make sure there are not rocks in them. So the next question is assuming they ARE Palliser seats will they honor the warranty if something is wrong with them?
tf4 is offline  
post #77 of 99 Old 02-25-2015, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Moderator
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 25,065
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked: 2235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tf4 View Post
I did get a tracking number that on the surface appears to be legit and supposed to ship on Monday next wekk. (2 items 700+ lbs) They also now answer "Eurotech " when you call the number for Stargate. I guess I will stay at home and open the boxes at the curb to make sure there are not rocks in them. So the next question is assuming they ARE Palliser seats will they honor the warranty if something is wrong with them?
I would make a call to seat manufacturer and ask them about warranty repairs etc. That way you know upfront what you are dealing with...a warranty back by the seat manufacturer or a Stargate warranty (they would arrange for repair billed directly to them? You always have the option of declining the delivery...but it gets messy...but always an option.

good luck and hope they arrive in good shape.
rboster is offline  
post #78 of 99 Old 03-05-2015, 09:47 AM
tf4
Member
 
tf4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Smile Got my chairs! They look fantastic. Props to Eurotech Seating

So happy with the Palliser Accelerators they look fantastic. I only wish the transformers were in the chairs but I might be able to do something there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	585105  
tf4 is offline  
post #79 of 99 Old 03-14-2015, 10:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
doublewing11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Timber Country!
Posts: 5,784
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post
Sorry to read about this. I purchased my seats from StarGate a couple years ago.
Wow.........................same here!

For what it's worth.................no issues whatsoever two Summers ago. Quick turnaround after ordering...............East Coast to West Coast. My experience was nothing short of spectacular. Boy............how things change in a moment's notice.

Sad to hear about this...................sad for those on the cusp of losing their $$$ without receiving product.
doublewing11 is offline  
post #80 of 99 Old 03-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Member
 
Warcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Apparently they're still in business, because I see they have a new line of seating called 'Frontstage' which appear to be direct rip-offs of Roman's line. Not cool.
Warcam is offline  
post #81 of 99 Old 03-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Long Island
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcam View Post
Apparently they're still in business, because I see they have a new line of seating called 'Frontstage' which appear to be direct rip-offs of Roman's line. Not cool.
Those are direct copies of all his seats down to the last detail. The pictures of the seats are directly from his website. I guess there aren't any proprietary rights on these designs.

Last edited by Robyn Albert; 03-28-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Robyn Albert is offline  
post #82 of 99 Old 03-29-2015, 08:33 AM
Member
 
Warcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
And now the website's down. Interesting. Maybe Roman got an injunction.
Warcam is offline  
post #83 of 99 Old 03-29-2015, 07:20 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcam View Post
Apparently they're still in business, because I see they have a new line of seating called 'Frontstage' which appear to be direct rip-offs of Roman's line. Not cool.
They are not still in business, they closed their shop and sold the website as discussed earlier.
I'm pretty sure Roman was wholesaling his Fusion seating to the old Stargate.

Last edited by BIGmouthinDC; 03-29-2015 at 07:24 PM.
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
post #84 of 99 Old 05-02-2015, 12:38 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
just became aware of this somewhat dated TV news report on the fall of Stargate:

http://www.abc2news.com/homepage-sho...ok-for-answers
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
post #85 of 99 Old 05-04-2015, 01:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,236
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
just became aware of this somewhat dated TV news report on the fall of Stargate:

http://www.abc2news.com/homepage-sho...ok-for-answers
we actually ended up helping there former customer in the news report fill his order at a discounted price I worked out with palliser due to the issue.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #86 of 99 Old 05-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
New member! Glad to be here.

I bought this marquee on 5/11 and then found this thread afterwards (doh!)
stargatecinema dot com/home-theater-feature-marquee-sign dot html

I received an email response saying it should ship in early June. However I'm still afraid it may not happen due to all this recent feedback I've been reading.

Does anyone know where I can get a similar low-budget customizable marquee? Everywhere I looked seems to be $500+ and it's powered. I don't need anything that fancy. I just want to be able to list the film(s) I'm playing for movie night in a fun way.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	d_3395-04.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	729098  
grking is offline  
post #87 of 99 Old 07-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Here's my Stargate Cinema horror story:


I am an owner of four Row One Plaza powered home theater chairs in leather match. I purchased from Stargate Cinema before they went out of business and sold their website to another company. They had great customer service before going out of business. When one of the chairs kept chipping off the wood frame when closing, they ordered a new one for me. Unfortunately, it took a few weeks since it was coming on a slow boat from China (literally). Stargate even got in touch with Row One to figure out the alignment problem and I presume it was fixed in later models. Fast forward to 3 years later.


While using one of the chairs (one which we actually rarely used over the past 3 years), the motor burned out and is stuck in the open position.


I had purchased an extended warranty through Montage Furniture Services from Stargate. The Saw Enterprise tech came out (after a one month wait for an appointment), fiddled with the chair and determined that the motor was burned out. How she figured that out, I don't know. The power transformer still showed green and all she did was unplug and plug in the motor connector underneath the chair. She didn't even open up the chair to make sure all the connections hadn't come loose. Montage authorized to order a new motor. What we didn't know was that Stargate had gone out of business and another month came and went before I contacted Montage again. They referred me to their "Out of business" department and they decided that they don't want to cover the claim and would gratiously refund my $169 warranty cost.


After I refused to accept their $169 offer to refund the extended warranty price, I tracked down the manufacturer (Row One and Okin America) and contacted them to order a new motor. It would cost $188.50 for the new motor. I emailed Montage and was told that they can't order the motor; they depend on the original seller to do this and since they can't do it, they would rather refund me $1091.12 (the retail price of the chair) than to repair it.



At this point, I will probably take their offer. Doesn't anyone have a tech manual on how to replace a burnt out motor for these chairs??? How do I even get the motor loose so that I can at least close the recliner?
Jeff Parkinson - Please PM me a price to fix my chair if I can get the motor
Alan Hutchinson - Do you still carry the Row One Plaza powered chair?


Thanks!


Dizzy
DizzyK2 is offline  
post #88 of 99 Old 07-14-2015, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,236
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyK2 View Post
Here's my Stargate Cinema horror story:


I am an owner of four Row One Plaza powered home theater chairs in leather match. I purchased from Stargate Cinema before they went out of business and sold their website to another company. They had great customer service before going out of business. When one of the chairs kept chipping off the wood frame when closing, they ordered a new one for me. Unfortunately, it took a few weeks since it was coming on a slow boat from China (literally). Stargate even got in touch with Row One to figure out the alignment problem and I presume it was fixed in later models. Fast forward to 3 years later.


While using one of the chairs (one which we actually rarely used over the past 3 years), the motor burned out and is stuck in the open position.


I had purchased an extended warranty through Montage Furniture Services from Stargate. The Saw Enterprise tech came out (after a one month wait for an appointment), fiddled with the chair and determined that the motor was burned out. How she figured that out, I don't know. The power transformer still showed green and all she did was unplug and plug in the motor connector underneath the chair. She didn't even open up the chair to make sure all the connections hadn't come loose. Montage authorized to order a new motor. What we didn't know was that Stargate had gone out of business and another month came and went before I contacted Montage again. They referred me to their "Out of business" department and they decided that they don't want to cover the claim and would gratiously refund my $169 warranty cost.


After I refused to accept their $169 offer to refund the extended warranty price, I tracked down the manufacturer (Row One and Okin America) and contacted them to order a new motor. It would cost $188.50 for the new motor. I emailed Montage and was told that they can't order the motor; they depend on the original seller to do this and since they can't do it, they would rather refund me $1091.12 (the retail price of the chair) than to repair it.



At this point, I will probably take their offer. Doesn't anyone have a tech manual on how to replace a burnt out motor for these chairs??? How do I even get the motor loose so that I can at least close the recliner?
Jeff Parkinson - Please PM me a price to fix my chair if I can get the motor
Alan Hutchinson - Do you still carry the Row One Plaza powered chair?


Thanks!


Dizzy
I would take the money and replace the chair as that will more than cover it, or take the money and try fix the motor, but you would have to call Row One mfg to order the motor. we don't carry plaza anymore but we do carry certain row one products, row one should be able to help you on getting the chair back down. did you check all connections underneath? you never know could be a lose connection going into the motor. You could probably find a furniture medic nearby, just go to furnituremedic.com

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #89 of 99 Old 09-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
New Life

It looks like some of you were aware they're back. I just recently thought about this and decided to head to the Stargate Webpage. There is a number listed as 800.314.8578. I spoke to a girl named Ashley. She told me that the Stargate name had been purchased by the company she works for in California. I informed her of my experience. She took my information and will be forwarding my issue to management. I'll let you know how it all turns out.
Jeffrey Schwartz is offline  
post #90 of 99 Old 09-09-2015, 08:38 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR
 
BIGmouthinDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32,168
Mentioned: 436 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5859 Post(s)
Liked: 5422
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
I have from a reliable source that 4seating.com bought the Stargate web site.
yes, from 2/14/15
BIGmouthinDC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off