HT Design Theater Seating - Page 18 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 355Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #511 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 07:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by vater View Post
I stumbled upon HT Design recliners, and it has really made me reconsider my budget. Aside from the armrest/chair measurements, what are the main differences between the Paget and Easthampton recliners?

Do you have any sales going on at the moment?
I would say based on your other post, our chairs would be huge upgrade from the Coaster chairs. We are a dealer for coaster mfg for last 15 years and they have absolutely no back end support for there warranty. The coaster chairs are just ok not really that plush.

As far as your question, the easthampton is a wider seat, higher back and larger arms, the power recline version has a usb in cupholder also. You should check out our home theater seating comparison it's a couple posts above and the videos we have on the product. We have some sales that are posted on site and you can email me for a quote at address on our web site.

Thanks for asking about our chairs. Are you looking at manual or power recline?

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #512 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 07:15 AM
Newbie
 
JLVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
HT Design Southampton Home Theater Seats

I just wanted to share a bit about the HT Design Southampton Home Theater Seats... I have had 8 seats (2 rows of 4) for about 9 months now and I can say that they are excellent quality, comfortable seats that should last a very long time! I shopped around for a quite a while before purchasing these seats and while I had to wait for a while to get them, once they arrived it was a very pleasant experience. First, they are very heavy and of course, quite large so be prepared. My wife and I unboxed them in the garage (where the delivery driver left them) and carried them up a curved staircase to our home theater. I would recommend taking them out of the box and carrying the bases and backs separately, as this saves weight and size. Setup was a breeze! We were able to unpack all 8 chairs, carry them up the theater, and get them all assembled and setup in one evening. The next day we got to test them. Upon arrival, one of the LED light strips didn't work and one of the cupholders didn't work. Thomas quickly sent out replacement parts and instructions on the website walked me through how to replace the components (which was actually quite easy). Everything works perfectly now and they are very nice quality, comfortable seats. I have had many people over to watch movies and sporting events and everyone is impressed by the comfort, quality, and extensive features (like the USB ports in the arm rests, side tables, LED cupholders, LED underseat lights, power recline, etc...).

I also wanted to comment on the durability. I have three children age 5 and under and while they are well behaved, and not allowed into the theater without me or my wife, they REALLY like to play with the buttons and get a little excited sometimes (leading to standing and occasional jumping on the seats). Therefore, they have already put the seats through their paces (so to speak) and they look and function just like they did the day we got them. I will report back again in another year or two regarding longer-term durability, but they have a promising start!

I'll post photos when I get a few more minutes.
Rashman likes this.
JLVM is offline  
post #513 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 07:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiong View Post
Question about your movie theater-style seats (ie most of the ones on this page http://www.htmarket.com/home-theater...r-seating.html)
I may have to go with these instead of recliners for a back row due to space. Do these seats need to be bolted to the floor/riser? In your video the seat looks quite stable but its hard for me to see how these type of seats can stand on their own.
I would look at the star rocker it's in stock, ships right away, it has flip up arms also, it comes with hardware to bolt to the floor. The demo we show is an old style we had on a floor plate but you would just bolt into the riser. The star rockers come in a few different colors and it's first on on that page. Email with config and qty and I'll quote you.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #514 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 09:07 AM
Senior Member
 
ScottSFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Just ordered 2 sets of 3 straight row HT Paget Power Seats...Can't wait until they arrive..
ScottSFA is offline  
post #515 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA View Post
Just ordered 2 sets of 3 straight row HT Paget Power Seats...Can't wait until they arrive..
I know Tom just spoke with you about paget power on back order till march 24, he said you switch to Easthampton which is a good choice if you have space.

Thanks for the order.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #516 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLVM View Post
I just wanted to share a bit about the HT Design Southampton Home Theater Seats... I have had 8 seats (2 rows of 4) for about 9 months now and I can say that they are excellent quality, comfortable seats that should last a very long time! I shopped around for a quite a while before purchasing these seats and while I had to wait for a while to get them, once they arrived it was a very pleasant experience. First, they are very heavy and of course, quite large so be prepared. My wife and I unboxed them in the garage (where the delivery driver left them) and carried them up a curved staircase to our home theater. I would recommend taking them out of the box and carrying the bases and backs separately, as this saves weight and size. Setup was a breeze! We were able to unpack all 8 chairs, carry them up the theater, and get them all assembled and setup in one evening. The next day we got to test them. Upon arrival, one of the LED light strips didn't work and one of the cupholders didn't work. Thomas quickly sent out replacement parts and instructions on the website walked me through how to replace the components (which was actually quite easy). Everything works perfectly now and they are very nice quality, comfortable seats. I have had many people over to watch movies and sporting events and everyone is impressed by the comfort, quality, and extensive features (like the USB ports in the arm rests, side tables, LED cupholders, LED underseat lights, power recline, etc...).

I also wanted to comment on the durability. I have three children age 5 and under and while they are well behaved, and not allowed into the theater without me or my wife, they REALLY like to play with the buttons and get a little excited sometimes (leading to standing and occasional jumping on the seats). Therefore, they have already put the seats through their paces (so to speak) and they look and function just like they did the day we got them. I will report back again in another year or two regarding longer-term durability, but they have a promising start!

I'll post photos when I get a few more minutes.
Thanks for the review, it really points to durability of HT Design line, if the kids can jump up and down on them and still function as new that's great news. It would be great if you posted some photos if you have time.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #517 of 2180 Old 02-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
ScottSFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
I know Tom just spoke with you about paget power on back order till march 24, he said you switch to Easthampton which is a good choice if you have space.

Thanks for the order.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Correct, can't wait to see them.
ScottSFA is offline  
post #518 of 2180 Old 02-19-2016, 08:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA View Post
Correct, can't wait to see them.
Thanks for your flexibility, I believe they shipping today.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #519 of 2180 Old 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
Member
 
Padinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I've had my chairs for over a year now and they are still holding up great!
Padinn is offline  
post #520 of 2180 Old 02-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Senior Member
 
ScottSFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
Thanks for your flexibility, I believe they shipping today.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
I still haven't received any sort of tracking info, could you update me on that?
ScottSFA is offline  
post #521 of 2180 Old 02-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Has anyone tried the HT Design Hamilton series? If so, what are your thoughts?
tusker2 is offline  
post #522 of 2180 Old 02-21-2016, 03:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA View Post
I still haven't received any sort of tracking info, could you update me on that?
I can Monday, we lost power friday about 3pm high winds on chicago area, so we could not email out anything then but it did ship.


I'll update Monday, do me a favor just send a quick email to office though so I can reply to email instead of here.


Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #523 of 2180 Old 02-21-2016, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padinn View Post
I've had my chairs for over a year now and they are still holding up great!

thanks for posting about longevity of the HT design seats.


Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #524 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA View Post
I still haven't received any sort of tracking info, could you update me on that?
Tom sent it this morning however we don't have tracking as it's going to the white glove delivery company first then to you. Thanks for the order.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com

Last edited by HTmarket; 02-22-2016 at 07:39 AM.
HTmarket is offline  
post #525 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Senior Member
 
ScottSFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 396
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
Tom sent it this morning however we don't have tracking as it's going to the white glove delivery company first then to you. Thanks for the order.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Yep, I got the message, thanks.
ScottSFA is offline  
post #526 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Senior Member
 
st_o_p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Some of these chairs look pretty good. I have couple quick questions though.

1. Do any of them support Buttkickers (or any shakers)?
My old Berklines are getting long in the tooth, but if I replace them I'd be losing the shakers and I wouldn't be too happy about that. I guess I can simply unscrew the shakers from the old chairs and attach them to the new ones - but there has to be somewhere to attach them. So I'm just wondering if either I can buy the new chairs with something like the Buttkickers or if I can attach the ones I have.

2. How is the lumbar/low back support?
The Berklines were pretty bad as far as back support goes (really my only complaint about them). I'd definitely want strong back support in whatever new movie chairs I get. I almost wish there was an option like in the seats on my BMW where I can adjust the lumbar support. I know nobody does that for home seats - but for people with lower back problems good support is critical.

Thanks.
st_o_p is offline  
post #527 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_o_p View Post
Some of these chairs look pretty good. I have couple quick questions though.

1. Do any of them support Buttkickers (or any shakers)?
My old Berklines are getting long in the tooth, but if I replace them I'd be losing the shakers and I wouldn't be too happy about that. I guess I can simply unscrew the shakers from the old chairs and attach them to the new ones - but there has to be somewhere to attach them. So I'm just wondering if either I can buy the new chairs with something like the Buttkickers or if I can attach the ones I have.

2. How is the lumbar/low back support?
The Berklines were pretty bad as far as back support goes (really my only complaint about them). I'd definitely want strong back support in whatever new movie chairs I get. I almost wish there was an option like in the seats on my BMW where I can adjust the lumbar support. I know nobody does that for home seats - but for people with lower back problems good support is critical.

Thanks.

Our seats get rave reviews from avs guys and our other customers. You can see posts in this thread and reviews on our site.


what do you have in your current seats? buttkickers? or bass shakers?


either way you can mount them in the HT design seats, we don't have a plate for it, but one of the posts in this thread another member did mount buttkickers in ht design seats he used some of his own methods that were not too complicated and we had another couple guys mount aura bass shakers right on on support under the seat, it's in the thread. I can check which post number when I get a chance.


For lumbar, the best models we offer are the Hamilton, Devonshire, and Somerset. The southampton, easthampton and paget have pretty good support also but the 3 mentioned above offer a bit more padding down in that area.


I just had a guy with major back problems get southamptons and he said his back was tons better. He had been sitting in some pretty old recliner though.


If you need a quote, just ping me at [email protected]


Thanks,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #528 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_o_p View Post
Some of these chairs look pretty good. I have couple quick questions though.

1. Do any of them support Buttkickers (or any shakers)?
My old Berklines are getting long in the tooth, but if I replace them I'd be losing the shakers and I wouldn't be too happy about that. I guess I can simply unscrew the shakers from the old chairs and attach them to the new ones - but there has to be somewhere to attach them. So I'm just wondering if either I can buy the new chairs with something like the Buttkickers or if I can attach the ones I have.




Thanks.
Check out post 330 in this thread, one of the guys mounted the mini buttkickers in the southamptons, all of our styles will have similar room underneath.


Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #529 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:31 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Do you ship Sydney Australia?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sprodhan is offline  
post #530 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprodhan View Post
Do you ship Sydney Australia?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry we don't directly, however you can look into getting a freight forwarder in usa that could forward the seats, it would not be inexpensive as the seats weigh about 100lbs each.


Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #531 of 2180 Old 02-22-2016, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
st_o_p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
Check out post 330 in this thread, one of the guys mounted the mini buttkickers in the southamptons, all of our styles will have similar room underneath.


Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Thanks for the info.

It seems a project though - the guy had to add a plank, and raise the chairs. I mean it's doable - but it's not just a simple add-on. I'll consider it.
st_o_p is offline  
post #532 of 2180 Old 02-23-2016, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_o_p View Post
Thanks for the info.

It seems a project though - the guy had to add a plank, and raise the chairs. I mean it's doable - but it's not just a simple add-on. I'll consider it.
You could private message him and ask him on how he did it and how fast, I don't think it took him too long, the aura shakers are easier to put in as they can just screw in on the wood already under the seat.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #533 of 2180 Old 02-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Member
 
jcisbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin, US
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 49
When I finish my home theater room, I'm strongly considering the Somerset chairs for my front row and the cheaper Padgets for my second row (which will not be used nearly as often). I'm putting the second row on a riser and I'm trying to figure out how high that riser needs to be. The site lists the height of the Somerset at 43.25 inches and the Paget at 42 inches. I'm wondering how much higher a person's head would come up above each of those chairs if they were 6ft 3in tall?

Maybe a better question is how high is it from the top of the seat to the top of the back of the chair? And about how much compression is there in the seat when someone is sitting on it?

Last edited by jcisbig; 02-23-2016 at 10:15 AM.
jcisbig is offline  
post #534 of 2180 Old 02-23-2016, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbig View Post
When I finish my home theater room, I'm strongly considering the Somerset chairs for my front row and the cheaper Padgets for my second row (which will not be used nearly as often). I'm putting the second row on a riser and I'm trying to figure out how high that riser needs to be. The site lists the height of the Somerset at 43.25 inches and the Paget at 42 inches. I'm wondering how much higher a person's head would come up above each of those chairs if they were 6ft 3in tall?

Maybe a better question is how high is it from the top of the seat to the top of the back of the chair? And about how much compression is there in the seat when someone is sitting on it?
I actually have a riser calculator on my PC it's in excel, so it won't work to attach here but email me and I'll send it to you.

The dim from top of somerset seat to top of back is 27 inches, allow about 1 inch for compression. The riser calc though can help you more.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #535 of 2180 Old 02-23-2016, 01:10 PM
Member
 
jcisbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin, US
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
I actually have a riser calculator on my PC it's in excel, so it won't work to attach here but email me and I'll send it to you.

The dim from top of somerset seat to top of back is 27 inches, allow about 1 inch for compression. The riser calc though can help you more.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
I PM'ed you my email, thanks for your help!
jcisbig is offline  
post #536 of 2180 Old 02-24-2016, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbig View Post
I PM'ed you my email, thanks for your help!
I hope the riser calculator works for you, contact me for further questions.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
post #537 of 2180 Old 02-24-2016, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kadath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLVM View Post
My wife and I unboxed them in the garage (where the delivery driver left them) and carried them up a curved staircase to our home theater. I would recommend taking them out of the box and carrying the bases and backs separately, as this saves weight and size.
3 words for folks in the same situation as you: White. Glove. Delivery. Worth every penny!

Buncha savages in this town.... - Clerks

Sam Posten
Kadath is offline  
post #538 of 2180 Old 02-25-2016, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadath View Post
3 words for folks in the same situation as you: White. Glove. Delivery. Worth every penny!
I agree especially if you order involves more than 3 seats, as the more seats the bigger the job.


Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Kadath likes this.
HTmarket is offline  
post #539 of 2180 Old 02-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Newbie
 
cmkarlsson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
I would say southampton is most like the Palliser playback and our hamilton is like the media or channel style they offer. I would try and sit in those to compare. Our line does sit similar to pallser and we use the similar parts like rafel led cupholders with inserts, okin motors and pocketed seat coil seating.


Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Planning on checking out the Palliser chairs this weekend. In addition to Southampton and Hamilton, we are now also very interested in the Devonshire's. Do palliser offer any chairs very similar to the Devonshire's so we can compare the various models?

Thanks
cmkarlsson is offline  
post #540 of 2180 Old 02-26-2016, 12:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,229
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkarlsson View Post
Planning on checking out the Palliser chairs this weekend. In addition to Southampton and Hamilton, we are now also very interested in the Devonshire's. Do palliser offer any chairs very similar to the Devonshire's so we can compare the various models?

Thanks
On Devonshire, they don't have anything really like that seat with the pillow top cushion, but there are lots of reviews on devonshires's in this thread.

Devonshire get's really good reviews.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
HTmarket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
htmarket , southhampton , theater seating

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off