HT Design Theater Seating - Page 73 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 370Likes

post #2161 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 136
I never actually had this concern before so it's very new concern, never heard this with any of our chairs shipped over 10,000 seats.

Perhaps more breaks out of the seat will help.

Have you tried adjusting motor headrest and/or recline in different positions?

Perhaps using a neck pillow or some other pillow under your neck? Like the ones you see people use on airplanes.

Personally I have minor aches and pain in my hips and neck if I sit for too long in any chair including my office but I am 57 so maybe you need to just take breaks from sitting or not recline as long.

I sometimes feel neck strain in my Jaymar sectional recliner at home after reclining too long so I just put it in upright position longer and it goes away. I do know reclining long can do this.

I would just test different positions in the seats and take breaks, human body does not like sitting too long or standing too long, needs variation.

Regards,
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2162 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
I never actually had this concern before so it's very new concern, never heard this with any of our chairs shipped over 10,000 seats.

Perhaps more breaks out of the seat will help.

Have you tried adjusting motor headrest and/or recline in different positions?

Perhaps using a neck pillow or some other pillow under your neck? Like the ones you see people use on airplanes.

Personally I have minor aches and pain in my hips and neck if I sit for too long in any chair including my office but I am 57 so maybe you need to just take breaks from sitting or not recline as long.

I sometimes feel neck strain in my Jaymar sectional recliner at home after reclining too long so I just put it in upright position longer and it goes away. I do know reclining long can do this.

I would just test different positions in the seats and take breaks, human body does not like sitting too long or standing too long, needs variation.

Regards,
Alan
It's good to hear you haven't had any other complaints. I'm 38, so I guess it could be me moving to a different phase of comfort in life. I do make multiple adjustments, but the strain comes in part way through 1 movie. I wouldn't have any concerns if it manifests after many hours but I feel I should get through a movie. Anyway, I'm going to let them break-in more. I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone else had an experience or if there was an adjustment or something I could make.

"The Scuba Tank" thread here
PSN/XBL/Steam : ScubaSteve2365 - PC = i7-8700k, RTX 2080Ti, DDR4-3200 Ram
My VR Podcast on Youtube - VR Roundtable - Pimax, Playstation VR, Rift-S, and Quest
Theater = Epson 5040UB, Denon x4400, Klipsh RF 7.2.4, 4-FiCar 18" IB, HTMarket Pembrokes, Aura BassShaker
post #2163 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve2365 View Post
If I had to wager a guess, I think maybe the headrest is too deep (front to back), I think with my head against the headrest my head is a little to far forward from the alignment of my back/spine. If I could "shave" an inch or so out of the thickness of the headrest it might help. Again, it's hard to say and I'm certainly not a chiropractor and it could be something else in the support/design causing the problem and nothing at all to do with the headrest.
Doesn't the Pembroke have an adjustable headrest? Have you tried adjusting that (sorry if that's obvious - you didn't mention it explicitly in your message, but do mention the headrest as a potential problem).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2164 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescale View Post
Doesn't the Pembroke have an adjustable headrest? Have you tried adjusting that (sorry if that's obvious - you didn't mention it explicitly in your message, but do mention the headrest as a potential problem).
Yes of course I've adjusted it.

With it all the way retracted I think it might be too far forward. Looking at pictures of the chair online I wonder if my seats have more stuff/cushion in the headrest, as the online images make the headrest seem more flush with the seatback. Not at the home at the moment to confirm with my own chairs for comparison.

My VR Podcast on Youtube - VR Roundtable - Pimax, Playstation VR, Rift-S, and Quest
Theater = Epson 5040UB, Denon x4400, Klipsh RF 7.2.4, 4-FiCar 18" IB, HTMarket Pembrokes, Aura BassShaker
post #2165 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It's good to hear you haven't had any other complaints. I'm 38, so I guess it could be me moving to a different phase of comfort in life. I do make multiple adjustments, but the strain comes in part way through 1 movie. I wouldn't have any concerns if it manifests after many hours but I feel I should get through a movie. Anyway, I'm going to let them break-in more. I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone else had an experience or if there was an adjustment or something I could make.
Neck strain is very common issue we get as we age, as all the new technology like computers, ipads and phones make you tilt your head way more than normal. So you could be getting a strain during day and it manifest at night or when you sit down to relax and watch movies. I think your issue is not related to the seats. I actually got TMJ and it was from neck strain and computer work I was doing for many years got it in my 40's and I just have recognize bad posture and correct and I am much better. I also get a massage a month to take the knots out. I would recommend that you don't sit for more than an hour and just get up and walk around and pause the movie then get back to it.

Regards,
Alan
post #2166 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes of course I've adjusted it.

With it all the way retracted I think it might be too far forward. Looking at pictures of the chair online I wonder if my seats have more stuff/cushion in the headrest, as the online images make the headrest seem more flush with the seatback. Not at the home at the moment to confirm with my own chairs for comparison.
I would do less tilt on headrest then all the way and recline a bit less than all the way back, that might help.

Regards,
Alan
post #2167 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I would do less tilt on headrest then all the way and recline a bit less than all the way back, that might help.

Regards,
Alan
I'm using no tilt at this point, if I could go negative on the tilt I would. This is what relieves the discomfort and is why I'm questioning the bulk of the cushion/padding in the headrest.

post #2168 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'm using no tilt at this point, if I could go negative on the tilt I would. This is what relieves the discomfort and is why I'm questioning the bulk of the cushion/padding in the headrest.
You can contact the office with any photos and any description on this, we can compare our showroom chairs to yours. The headrest should have cushion and padding. The ones in our showroom have a good amount padding in headrest. You might try a different chair in the set up to see if it seems any different but I doubt it will be. This is all very subjective as anything could be causing neck strain for you and it could be just things you do posture wise during the day.

Regards,
Alan
post #2169 of 2216 Old 08-19-2019, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 90
You are my age. I’m 39. This year it all started. Lower back pain, strained groin, sore oblique, neck, sleeping less. I grunt when I get up and when I bend over. It isnt the seats my friend. Time to workout, strengthen your core, visit a chiro for any adjustment and reverse father time. Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #2170 of 2216 Old 08-21-2019, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I placed my order a few weeks ago for the Pembrokes, and i'm told Mid Oct for delivery, since i had some special order pieces.
They told me in advance to expect about 6-8 weeks for special order, and so far seems like timeline is on!

I must say, i was VERY happy with my experience so far with HT Market! I live about 4+ hours north of their showroom in Chicago, but
ended up taking my 9yr old to a Cubs Game (ugh) a few weeks ago, and made sure we had time to stop by the showroom. Tom was AWESOME to deal with!
He knew my wife and i would be running a little late due to work, and even stayed past closing time for us. we never once felt rushed, even though
we knew Tom was working late on a Friday!! we took our time, tried out pretty much every chair! I had previously decided on a space saver model, and while
i am sure i would have been very happy with it (it was great quality!) i'm glad we made it to the showroom to test out the rest before ordering! It came down to
3 different models, and there was something VERY specific i liked about each, which made it a hard choice! The wife helped me rule out one of them, and then let
me decide on the last two. I chose the Pembroke for the power headrests, i think she may have preferred the other, haha, but wasn't going to push too hard for "my" theater
room seats! However, ever since this visit, she's been super interested, and she even really liked the chairs and had fun helping decide. True to her style, she preferred the two most expensive seats!! LOL (previously, she could have cared less about this basement project, now i'm not sure if it's it good or bad... as she's also now chosen a more expensive granite, bar finishes, and carpeting!! lol, but at least it's something we'll both enjoy now!)

Anyways, i'm looking forward to receiving the chairs, the timeline will be just about right, as i have a lot of work remodeling the already finished basement to how i want it.

For anyone reading this, and considering the chairs... in my opinion, they are ALL great!! time will tell how they hold up, but so far those reviews from others are good as well!
but so far, the service has been great, nothing to complain about at all!!

thanks again Tom at HT Market! and Alan, give that man a raise!! he went above and beyond for my wife and I that Friday night, even making a great dinner recommendation, at
Fat Chris's Pizza, just down the road!

For those wondering... my specific things we liked about the final 3 choices...

The wifes top choice was the Somerset, while i also agreed it was THE MOST COMFY (great leg support, super plush) i really wanted the power head rest. which this didn't have.

My top choice was probably the Sheffield, for overall looks (i liked the brushed aluminum and NON lit power buttons) Overall comfort was very good, and it had the power headreast.
but the wife over-ruled, did not like the look as much as the others.

I ended up chosing the Pembroke for the power headrest and overall comfort, The wife did agree OVERALL this was a good choice. very plush, good looks, easy to use power buttons,
it did have the power headrest as well. however i felt the padding behind my lower legs was lacking a little, it wasn't enough to steer me away from it.
I think i will be very happy with the decision though.
Bluescale, HTmarket and pkinneb like this.
post #2171 of 2216 Old 08-23-2019, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Check View Post
I placed my order a few weeks ago for the Pembrokes, and i'm told Mid Oct for delivery, since i had some special order pieces.
They told me in advance to expect about 6-8 weeks for special order, and so far seems like timeline is on!

I must say, i was VERY happy with my experience so far with HT Market! I live about 4+ hours north of their showroom in Chicago, but
ended up taking my 9yr old to a Cubs Game (ugh) a few weeks ago, and made sure we had time to stop by the showroom. Tom was AWESOME to deal with!
He knew my wife and i would be running a little late due to work, and even stayed past closing time for us. we never once felt rushed, even though
we knew Tom was working late on a Friday!! we took our time, tried out pretty much every chair! I had previously decided on a space saver model, and while
i am sure i would have been very happy with it (it was great quality!) i'm glad we made it to the showroom to test out the rest before ordering! It came down to
3 different models, and there was something VERY specific i liked about each, which made it a hard choice! The wife helped me rule out one of them, and then let
me decide on the last two. I chose the Pembroke for the power headrests, i think she may have preferred the other, haha, but wasn't going to push too hard for "my" theater
room seats! However, ever since this visit, she's been super interested, and she even really liked the chairs and had fun helping decide. True to her style, she preferred the two most expensive seats!! LOL (previously, she could have cared less about this basement project, now i'm not sure if it's it good or bad... as she's also now chosen a more expensive granite, bar finishes, and carpeting!! lol, but at least it's something we'll both enjoy now!)

Anyways, i'm looking forward to receiving the chairs, the timeline will be just about right, as i have a lot of work remodeling the already finished basement to how i want it.

For anyone reading this, and considering the chairs... in my opinion, they are ALL great!! time will tell how they hold up, but so far those reviews from others are good as well!
but so far, the service has been great, nothing to complain about at all!!

thanks again Tom at HT Market! and Alan, give that man a raise!! he went above and beyond for my wife and I that Friday night, even making a great dinner recommendation, at
Fat Chris's Pizza, just down the road!

For those wondering... my specific things we liked about the final 3 choices...

The wifes top choice was the Somerset, while i also agreed it was THE MOST COMFY (great leg support, super plush) i really wanted the power head rest. which this didn't have.

My top choice was probably the Sheffield, for overall looks (i liked the brushed aluminum and NON lit power buttons) Overall comfort was very good, and it had the power headreast.
but the wife over-ruled, did not like the look as much as the others.

I ended up chosing the Pembroke for the power headrest and overall comfort, The wife did agree OVERALL this was a good choice. very plush, good looks, easy to use power buttons,
it did have the power headrest as well. however i felt the padding behind my lower legs was lacking a little, it wasn't enough to steer me away from it.
I think i will be very happy with the decision though.
Thanks for the write up. Tom is a valued person around here, I think he's now 8 years with me. Great you had the chance to come in.

Regards,
Alan
post #2172 of 2216 Old 08-24-2019, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Just dropping a note to join the gang - just placed my order for a Paget row of 4 with center loveseat. Was looking for a budget-minded offering, what stuck out to me with HTmarket seating was standard features like in-armrest storage (even in space saver), included tray table, stainless cupholders, and the LED baselighting was pretty cool. Oh and being a very active AVS member didn't hurt too. Thanks Alan, we exchanged some emails and you helped direct me.

Matt

My Area: Samsung 75" Q9FN / Marantz NR1608 / Polk Signature S55 / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro | Living Room: Samsung UN55LS03N ("The Frame" 2018) | Family Room: Sony XBR-65X850E
Nuvo Player Portfolio Whole-Home Audio System (P4300, P200, P10 keypad, P30 tablet)
Xbox Live: oktober rust | PSN: oktoberrust11
post #2173 of 2216 Old 08-26-2019, 08:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktoberrust11 View Post
Just dropping a note to join the gang - just placed my order for a Paget row of 4 with center loveseat. Was looking for a budget-minded offering, what stuck out to me with HTmarket seating was standard features like in-armrest storage (even in space saver), included tray table, stainless cupholders, and the LED baselighting was pretty cool. Oh and being a very active AVS member didn't hurt too. Thanks Alan, we exchanged some emails and you helped direct me.

Matt
Thanks Matt.

I have the order actually shipping tomorrow Tuesday.
Regards,
Alan

Last edited by HTmarket; 08-26-2019 at 01:48 PM.
post #2174 of 2216 Old 09-04-2019, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedukester View Post
Hi, folks
I'm in the process of building my theater and was checking to see if there are any people in the Upstate of SC or Western NC that may have either the Warwick or Belmont seating in their theaters that my wife and I could take a look at. We are in the Greenville, SC area, fyi. I would love to fly up to the showroom to check all the seating out but it would take over a grand out of our seating budget just to go for one night so am hoping to find some more local to look at. Please shoot me a PM if you think you may could help out.
Thanks!
Duke
Duke, I tracked your "test" chair, looks like you got on 8/30, have you set up yet?

Regards,
Alan
post #2175 of 2216 Old 09-05-2019, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Duke, I tracked your "test" chair, looks like you got on 8/30, have you set up yet?

Regards,
Alan
Hi, Alan.
Thanks for working with us! Yes, I got it and set it up. It's a really nice looking chair and got the wife's approval. We'll play with it over the weekend, move it around to the various spots in our room and get back with you.
Thanks again! Nice to have vendors that are willing to help out as much as possible!
Duke
post #2176 of 2216 Old 09-06-2019, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi, Alan.
Thanks for working with us! Yes, I got it and set it up. It's a really nice looking chair and got the wife's approval. We'll play with it over the weekend, move it around to the various spots in our room and get back with you.
Thanks again! Nice to have vendors that are willing to help out as much as possible!
Duke
Happy to do it it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Alan
post #2177 of 2216 Old 09-11-2019, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Quoted: 2330 Post(s)
Liked: 1639
Have a question for @HTmarket

I have Berkline 45086 space saver chairs from 2009 era. Do you offer neck pillows or lumbar pillows that will work on this seating? The seats are manual recline. Here is pic for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	67248071_1427987420674997_4637273728474939392_n (1).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	2614108  

Theater room: Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Outlaw Audio 976 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panny 60 inch | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Axiom Audio M60/VP150/QS8
post #2178 of 2216 Old 09-13-2019, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Have a question for @HTmarket

I have Berkline 45086 space saver chairs from 2009 era. Do you offer neck pillows or lumbar pillows that will work on this seating? The seats are manual recline. Here is pic for reference.
we have a pillow on our site called HT Design Universal Pillow, check out on our site under accessories.

Regards,
Alan
ereed likes this.
post #2179 of 2216 Old 09-13-2019, 08:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Quoted: 2330 Post(s)
Liked: 1639
Quote:
we have a pillow on our site called HT Design Universal Pillow, check out on our site under accessories.

Regards,
Alan
Yes, I see it now! I see you have black and brown full grain leather versions. While its not same brown as my seating you think darker brown will still look vs the black with my seats?
HTmarket likes this.

Theater room: Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Outlaw Audio 976 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panny 60 inch | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Axiom Audio M60/VP150/QS8
post #2180 of 2216 Old 09-16-2019, 07:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
Yes, I see it now! I see you have black and brown full grain leather versions. While its not same brown as my seating you think darker brown will still look vs the black with my seats?
I would say brown pillow would work the best with your seats.

Regards,
Alan

PS: we have new styles coming soon one is Addison on our web site and the other is Clark a higher end chair with power recline, power headrest, power lumbar and memory cupholder with led etc...
ETA's Addison end of October and Clark mid december.
ereed likes this.
post #2181 of 2216 Old 09-24-2019, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi, Alan.
Duke
Any news on your test chair? Bemont even nicer as it has power headrest.

Regards,
Alan
post #2182 of 2216 Old 09-24-2019, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Alan, any suggestions on how to to secure my Belmont chairs to each other or to the wooden platform that they sit on? I've had a few people tip over their partially-reclined chair over when trying to get out.
post #2183 of 2216 Old 09-25-2019, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethav View Post
Alan, any suggestions on how to to secure my Belmont chairs to each other or to the wooden platform that they sit on? I've had a few people tip over their partially-reclined chair over when trying to get out.
I would recommend they don't try to get out of partially reclined chair...not a great idea. You could zip tie them together but if they try to get of of a partially reclined chair when zipped tied they can break the mechanism if it's fastened down. That's one of the reasons we don't recommend tying chairs together as if some people get out out and put all their weight on footrest it could bust something underneath. I would gently remind them to get in upright position before getting out of chair.

Regards,
Alan
post #2184 of 2216 Old 09-27-2019, 06:52 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 376
My wife and I just got back from a quick trip to HTmarket to look at and ultimately purchase our front row chairs. It was nice to meet Alan and Tom walked us through our chosen options pointing out the differences between the chairs and the options. We ended up going with the Sheffield model row of 4 with a love seat in the middle. We also picked out some chair accessories as well as some carpet we will be using between the riser and the stage. I found Tom to be very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a great trip and glad we have them ordered now. Thanks Tom and Alan!
BIGmouthinDC likes this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
post #2185 of 2216 Old 09-30-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
My wife and I just got back from a quick trip to HTmarket to look at and ultimately purchase our front row chairs. It was nice to meet Alan and Tom walked us through our chosen options pointing out the differences between the chairs and the options. We ended up going with the Sheffield model row of 4 with a love seat in the middle. We also picked out some chair accessories as well as some carpet we will be using between the riser and the stage. I found Tom to be very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a great trip and glad we have them ordered now. Thanks Tom and Alan!
Thanks for driving down from Minnesota. We appreciate the order.

I know you had been looking around for a while.

Regards,
Alan
post #2186 of 2216 Old 10-09-2019, 08:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
We will be bringing in a new style that will come in 3 cover choices, one will be fabric. The new style called HT Design Addison will arrive end of October in limited quantity especially red and microfiber.

The new style will come top grain leather black and red. The fabric will be black microfiber. It will not have any led lighting on cupholder or base.

It will feature stainless cupholders, power recline with usb port and it will have a grommet for tray table and other accessories we offer. Tray table will be optional on this style. It will be priced below warwick.

It's not on our web site yet and this is the first news of the new style I like to give AVS first news of anything new.

In addition to this style, we developed a new riser system that is now on our web site with photo and video. It's shipped assembled in 24 inch wide sections and 82 depth, come in 8 or 12 inch heights. It's way better than the old system from Row One we used to resell which is now discontinued.

We are still working on new style with power lumbar, power headrest and multiple led lights, dimmer for lighting, memory cupholder, top grain leather this will be top of the line seat no eta yet but probably January 2020.

Regards,
Alan

Update on this post, Addison is delayed had to redesign the chair arm a bit now coming in Mid December. We have another new chair called Clark top grain leather, curved and straight rows, power lumbar, power headrest and power recline will be coming in around mid December. I has memory usb cupholder, you can remember what your favorite recline position is, three way dimmer for lighting. This will be premium chair.

Regards,
Alan
pkinneb likes this.

Last edited by HTmarket; 10-21-2019 at 11:32 AM.
post #2187 of 2216 Old 10-20-2019, 11:59 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Can the HT designs Paget be configured for actual leather instead of Bonded leather?

Really interested in this space saver design in a loveseat configuration, ideally no more than 50 inches wide but up to 58 would work.. Just don't wanna deal with peeling seats down the road..
post #2188 of 2216 Old 10-21-2019, 07:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Flam3s View Post
Can the HT designs Paget be configured for actual leather instead of Bonded leather?

Really interested in this space saver design in a loveseat configuration, ideally no more than 50 inches wide but up to 58 would work.. Just don't wanna deal with peeling seats down the road..
Paget is bonded leather, so far no peeling on our line but I just sent you a PM about HT Design Addison a new seat we bringing our in microfiber you could do for less than 1000 for a loveseat 58.5".

We also have warwick and belmont in leather that are spacesavers. The HT Design Warwick and Belmont look like paget but in leather. Belmont has a power headrest.

The addison is coming out Mid December, we have in stock the other ones right now paget, warwick and belmont. Call us for details.

Regards,
Alan

Last edited by HTmarket; 10-21-2019 at 11:49 AM.
post #2189 of 2216 Old 10-21-2019, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Paget is bonded leather, so far no peeling on our line but I just sent you a PM about HT Design Addison a new seat we bringing our in microfiber you could do for less than 1000 for a loveseat 58.5".

We also have warwick and belmont in leather that are spacesavers.

The addison is coming out Mid December, we have in stock the other ones right now paget, warwick and belmont. Call us for details.

Regards,

Alan
Alan, could you also shoot me some information on the new Addison line? Specifically, I'm interested in a 4 seat config with a loveseat in the center. Any pics, pricing, and size information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
HTmarket likes this.
post #2190 of 2216 Old 10-21-2019, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4fit? View Post
Alan, could you also shoot me some information on the new Addison line? Specifically, I'm interested in a 4 seat config with a loveseat in the center. Any pics, pricing, and size information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Email ahutch "at" htmarket "dot" com me for pricing but here are some photos of the HT Design Addison of our sample chair, it won't have any led or tray table included, tray table is optional, it does include the accessory port grommet on each arm.

Available limited quantities mid december in black leather, red leather and black microfiber.

Chair features:
Innovative high quality theater seating designed for today's media rooms that can be configured in a multitude of ways
Smooth Black Luxury Top Grain Leather 10000 that's soft to the touch
Straight row design
In Arm Storage
Accessory port for optional accessories
Power Recline (14 foot power cord)
Stainless Steel Cupholders
Power Recline Controls
USB Charging Port
Elegantly Padded Chaise Footrest
23.75 inch Width in Seating Area
44 inch Back Height
Wallhugger design place only 4 inches from the wall
Top build quality with kiln dried hardwood frame, high density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
Superior Built Leggett & Platt Recline Mechanisms
Smooth & Quiet German Engineered Okin Motor for infinite recline positions
Extra plush cushions and padding for head to toe support and comfort.
Fits easily through doorways with detachable seat backs. One Seat per box. Attach seat backs on site. Clearance needed 26" wide, standard doorway width is 32".
1 Year Warranty

Regards,
Alan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	2630182   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	38.2 KB