HT Design Theater Seating - Page 77 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 405Likes

post #2281 of 2313 Old 01-22-2020, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaXP7 View Post
I haven’t. I’d be interested, still in the early stages of building a home theater room.

Is there any chance you are getting more styles of the lumbar support models? I like the style of other companies but of course that’s not the only factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have this one style for power lumbar for now but many other styles that actually have really good lumbar support already but not power adjustable. We actually have had good starting sales on the Clark model we sold out about 70% of the incoming shipment. We put up some new photos on our site you might check them out as the demo seat photos showed contrast stitch. It looks way better than the original demo photos, we will have unbox, install and demo video on our site in a couple weeks.

Regards,
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2282 of 2313 Old 01-22-2020, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Anyone taken delivery of a Clark yet?

Would appreciate early thoughts on it if so.

Thanks,

Corey
post #2283 of 2313 Old 01-23-2020, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyHawke View Post

Thanks,

Corey
A couple people have not sure they AVS guys, one issue we had was the tray table post is too long but it screws out so we getting shorter posts sent to us to replace the longer post, essentially customer can have both posts. We unboxing our showroom models today, so will post unbox at some point and other videos.

Regards,
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2284 of 2313 Old 01-23-2020, 10:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thanks,

Corey
We got one customer photo of two rows of 4. They look good.

Regards,
Alan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5114.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	2674674  
post #2285 of 2313 Old 01-23-2020, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi Alan,

Thanks for posting that customer picture of the Clarks. We can't wait for ours to arrive.
Will those of us who have chairs already shipped get the shorter posts sent to us automatically?

Thanks,
Mike
post #2286 of 2313 Old 01-24-2020, 12:17 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the pic, looks great!

Another question on the Clarks...

The spec sheet says a Configuration G Curved Curved Row of 4 Clarks is 162.25 inches wide.
Meanwhile a Configuration J Modified Curved Row of 4 is only 132 inches wide.

The only difference between the two is that the center of the seats has a straight thin arm rest on the J and a wedge wider armrest on the G. How can that one change make a 30.5 inch difference? [I am hoping that there is a typo here as 162.25 is really pushing it for my space.]

Is this the width when fully reclined perhaps? If so, what is width with the seat backs upright?

Thanks,

Corey

PS: Also noted the Configuration H Curved Curved Row of 4 w/Loveseat is listed at 130.75 inches. This is the same as the J only without the thin arm rest in the middle. That thin/straight arm rest on the J can't be just 1.25 inches wide can it? What am I missing? Thanks again.

https://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/htma...239.1579708195
post #2287 of 2313 Old 01-24-2020, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGar View Post
Hi Alan,

Thanks for posting that customer picture of the Clarks. We can't wait for ours to arrive.
Will those of us who have chairs already shipped get the shorter posts sent to us automatically?

Thanks,
Mike
Send me a quick email and I'll add you in to the Q on the shorter posts.

Regards,
Alan
post #2288 of 2313 Old 01-24-2020, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Alan,

The spec sheet says a Configuration G Curved Curved Row of 4 Clarks is 162.25 inches wide.

The only difference between the two is that the center of the seats has a straight thin arm rest on the J and a wedge wider armrest on the G. How can that one change make a 30.5 inch difference? [I am hoping that there is a typo here as 162.25 is really pushing it for my space.]

Is this the width when fully reclined perhaps? If so, what is width with the seat backs upright?

Thanks,

Corey

PS: Also noted the Configuration H Curved Curved Row of 4 w/Loveseat is listed at 130.75 inches. This is the same as the J only without the thin arm rest in the middle. That thin/straight arm rest on the J can't be just 1.25 inches wide can it? What am I missing? Thanks again.

Let me look at spec sheet could be wrong. I think 162.25 wrong it's about 140 I am verifying.

Regards,
Alan
CoreyHawke likes this.

Last edited by HTmarket; 01-24-2020 at 09:08 AM.
post #2289 of 2313 Old 01-24-2020, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Alan,

Thanks,

Corey

Some changes on our sheet pdf, we changing now, we had it messed up.

Use these measurements.

G curve 141.5

h curve is 130.5

j modified curve is 136.75

These widths are for upright seats.

Regards,
Alan

PS: we should have changes on pdf done by end of day
CoreyHawke likes this.
post #2290 of 2313 Old 01-27-2020, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Alan,

Thanks,

Corey

Reach out to me via email and I'll quote, feedback has been good so far as wells as sales on the new clark, we are getting a bit short on initial shipment. One of the avs guys has the seats and is going to post up. I completed some videos also, I will be uploading clark to you tube and our web site in next 2 days. I added some new photos to our web page and we have set up our showroom model and it's really good chair great value with tons of features. The cupholder has so many controls I did a tutorial video on it, it takes about 10 minutes to get the hang of all the controls. The led is really cool as well as the new lumbar feature and memory button.

Regards,
Alan
CoreyHawke likes this.
post #2291 of 2313 Old 01-31-2020, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Alan,

Thanks,

Corey

We have some new videos on HT Design Clark over on you tube. We just upload in past few days.

I post here also.

Demo
Cupholder
Install
Unbox

Hope these help you.

Regards,
Alan
cherry ghost and CoreyHawke like this.
post #2292 of 2313 Old 02-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 941
Thought I would post a pic and share some thoughts on the HTmarket Sheffield chairs after using them for a couple days now.

First these chairs are very comfortable! They adjust easily and have pretty much infinite settings. They work well for both short and taller folks I'm 6'1" and my wife is 5'2" and we both really love the seats. I find the fit and finish to be excellent and they are a great looking chair as well. We were in them for nearly 8 hours on Sunday and never got uncomfortable.

I would also call out a couple of accessories the love seat arm rest is mandatory in my onion it works awesome. I also really like the tablet holder again in my opinion a mandatory option.

FWIW the movie themed carpet is also from HTmarket we love it and the installer said it was a very high quality carpet.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P640.JPG
Views:	417
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	2680262  
dsskid, CoreyHawke and HTmarket like this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
post #2293 of 2313 Old 02-04-2020, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 117
I'm in the market for a fifth Somerset chair and a riser to create a back row of seating in my living room. It seems to me that 3 sections seems like overkill and would, ultimately, take up more room than I'd require for the 2 Somerset chairs. Am I miscalculating? If not, is it possible to simply order 2?
post #2294 of 2313 Old 02-04-2020, 11:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Lushious View Post
I'm in the market for a fifth Somerset chair and a riser to create a back row of seating in my living room. It seems to me that 3 sections seems like overkill and would, ultimately, take up more room than I'd require for the 2 Somerset chairs. Am I miscalculating? If not, is it possible to simply order 2?
Give us a call we can go over it with you. I think you need the 3 sections, as row of 2 somerset is 65.5", riser is 72" wide and , so you would have just 3.5 inches on each side of the row.

Or you can order 2 sections and turn it the other way but that only gives you 48" depth on riser. If you order 3 sections it gives you 81.25 inch depth on riser.

Regards,
Alan
post #2295 of 2313 Old 02-04-2020, 03:31 PM

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Very nice, can you post a pic that shows more of the carpet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
Thought I would post a pic and share some thoughts on the HTmarket Sheffield chairs after using them for a couple days now.

First these chairs are very comfortable! They adjust easily and have pretty much infinite settings. They work well for both short and taller folks I'm 6'1" and my wife is 5'2" and we both really love the seats. I find the fit and finish to be excellent and they are a great looking chair as well. We were in them for nearly 8 hours on Sunday and never got uncomfortable.

I would also call out a couple of accessories the love seat arm rest is mandatory in my onion it works awesome. I also really like the tablet holder again in my opinion a mandatory option.

FWIW the movie themed carpet is also from HTmarket we love it and the installer said it was a very high quality carpet.
CoreyHawke likes this.
post #2296 of 2313 Old 02-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill97Z View Post
Very nice, can you post a pic that shows more of the carpet?
Here you go. We went with solid plush on the stage and riser. If you go this route buy a full size sample it makes matching it much easier.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_5778.JPG
Views:	359
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	2680490   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5799.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	2680492  
dsskid, CoreyHawke and HTmarket like this.

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema
post #2297 of 2313 Old 02-06-2020, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the write up, that room looks great, I can tell you put lots of time into the room.

Regards,
Alan
CoreyHawke and pkinneb like this.
post #2298 of 2313 Old 02-07-2020, 08:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here you go. We went with solid plush on the stage and riser. If you go this route buy a full size sample it makes matching it much easier.

Good choice on the carpet.

If anybody needs help on carpet at AVS forum just email us we can usually send a small sample out free, the large sample we charge shipping and small fee. We have about 60 carpet styles up on the site including this pattern Silver Screen that pkinneb has, this comes in four different colors as many of the other styles do. The other popular style is walk of fame, I have that in my theater.

Just navigate to the Home Theater Décor section and you'll find the carpet there. We also have area rugs you can do.

Regards,
Alan
CoreyHawke likes this.
post #2299 of 2313 Old 02-07-2020, 09:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hey Alan,

I decided to go with Paget 3 seats for my new home theater build but I don't need this till end of March or April. I guess my main question is, I have it in the cart and it seems like I'm getting 10% discount, free shipping with this, and it is also on sale but can this be extended till I actually need it? I'm tempted to buy it now but I have no where to put it till the theater is completed but at the same time, I want it to get the best pricing for it. Please let me know what you would recommend in my situation. Thank you!

Chu
post #2300 of 2313 Old 02-07-2020, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cky2354 View Post
Hey Alan,

I decided to go with Paget 3 seats for my new home theater build but I don't need this till end of March or April. I guess my main question is, I have it in the cart and it seems like I'm getting 10% discount, free shipping with this, and it is also on sale but can this be extended till I actually need it? I'm tempted to buy it now but I have no where to put it till the theater is completed but at the same time, I want it to get the best pricing for it. Please let me know what you would recommend in my situation. Thank you!

Chu
If you buy now, I can ship whenever you want, just email me your order number (sales "at" htmarket "dot" com) we can hold in our warehouse for 2 months or so. If we run a better sale in future I would give you the difference back.

So I guess you have no risk in buying now. You do get an advantage of knowing they will be in stock for you, as we will set aside the inventory right away against your order. It's not a bad idea to buy now as this coronavirus might delay our future shipments slightly.

Regards,
Alan

PS I can do this for anybody on AVS.
CoreyHawke and cky2354 like this.
post #2301 of 2313 Old 02-07-2020, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 278
That's part of what makes Alan the best to do business with.
CoreyHawke and HTmarket like this.

ISF Calibrator
Samsung PN64F8500, Denon AVR-S910.
Pioneer Kuro Elite Pro-111FD, Denon AVR-X2400H, Palliser Flicks lOlOOlOl Dax material.
Displays are like 100% cotton t-shirts. Always buy a size larger than you think you'll need, as they tend to shrink over time.
post #2302 of 2313 Old 02-10-2020, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post
That's part of what makes Alan the best to do business with.
Thanks for the post, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Alan
dsskid and CoreyHawke like this.
post #2303 of 2313 Old 02-10-2020, 11:11 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Clark Loveseat

Hello,

What would the width and depth dimensions be on a Clark model loveseat?

I'm currently considering the following loveseat, which will be for my combination office/movie room:

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/o...atchColor=Grey

Thanks in advance,

Nick
post #2304 of 2313 Old 02-10-2020, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksterr7 View Post
Hello,

What would the width and depth dimensions be on a Clark model loveseat?

I'm currently considering the following loveseat, which will be for my combination office/movie room:

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/o...atchColor=Grey

Thanks in advance,

Nick
It's about 71 fully reclined for depth, and 41 inches upright depth. You can put about 6 inches from wall. You might also consider Pembroke that requires a bit less at 67" when reclined, 38.5" upright.

The width on clark is 60.5" for the loveseat row of 2 and Pembroke is 63". Pembroke has a slightly wider seat and armrest.

Both of those styles will be better than the Macy's one more features etc. The macy one really has a low back at 41, whereas both our styles over 44" back height. Head to toe support.

Regards,
Alan

Last edited by HTmarket; 02-10-2020 at 12:39 PM.
post #2305 of 2313 Old 02-11-2020, 04:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGar View Post
Hi Alan,

Thanks,
Mike
Mike any photos of your seats?

Regards,
Alan
CoreyHawke likes this.
post #2306 of 2313 Old 02-14-2020, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I'm in the process of setting up a small home theater. I probably have like 98 inches or so width for the back seating and in front, maybe enough for a few bean bags - at least that's my initial plan. Among sets I'm considering are the Sheffield. Does HTMarket offer any discounts throughout the year or for AVS members?

Any other sets I should consider, given my small space.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
post #2307 of 2313 Old 02-14-2020, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeinck View Post
I'm in the process of setting up a small home theater. I probably have like 98 inches or so width for the back seating and in front, maybe enough for a few bean bags - at least that's my initial plan. Among sets I'm considering are the Sheffield. Does HTMarket offer any discounts throughout the year or for AVS members?

Any other sets I should consider, given my small space.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
You should also look at Belmont that will fit in that space. Email me for a quote, we have discounts all the time. When do you need by?

Regards,
Alan
post #2308 of 2313 Old 02-17-2020, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cky2354 View Post
Hey Alan,

Chu
I never saw your order, I would get them purchased as right now we running 30 days at minimum delay on future shipments. I was supposed to get 5 containers between end of March and end of April now it's look like most of these will land in May due to coronavirus. Anybody looking to need theater seats between now and April should look at ordering soon. We have good stock on most styles but certain configs will be in short supply. I am low on two styles clark and Sheffield so anybody looking at those should order this week if they can.

I wanted to use this post as reminder to anybody lurking up here and trying to time an order. Anything coming out of China including our products will be delayed at least 30 days. I am lucky to have over 600 seats in stock right now but it they won't last long. Other categories like building supplies etc will be hit, probably shortages will hit in end of march and april.

Regards,
Alan
post #2309 of 2313 Old 02-17-2020, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I just ordered a row of 3 Sheffield for my small home theater. Super excited as they are finishing up our basement this week and already have a list of movies to enjoy in the new theater. It's looking like The Joker will be the first movie, though I'm advocating for Ready Player One, because of the Atmos soundtrack.

I'll post photos once I receive the chairs and everything is setup.
dsskid, HTmarket and pkinneb like this.
post #2310 of 2313 Old 02-19-2020, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am a guest on the AVrant podcast today with Rob H.

http://www.avrant.com/category/podcast/

I will be talking mostly about HT Design Seating and some other htmarket related products as well.

Not sure when he will post the podcast. He said something like next week.

Regards,
Alan

Last edited by HTmarket; 02-19-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
htmarket , southhampton , theater seating

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page