Originally Posted by EHaugen
Theaterseatstore.com says Seatcraft is junk because they're competitors. 4seating=Seatcraft. Theaterseatstore=Octane.
In my opinion, I've sat in the seatcraft showroom and enjoy the service and quality. Whenever I've read about someone having an issue with 4seating, they fix it, and then some.
My seatcraft seats have arrived and here is my review in bullet points.
Any questions just ask. . In my opinion, they really make the room and provide a much needed wow factor.
1. Shipping time was about 3 months from order
2. Customer service has been very easy to get hold of before and after purchase.
3. Seats are most comfortable in recline position (in upright I find them a little too far forward), still fine to watch for small periods of time (a TV show rather than a movie). Note that the seats will loosen up over time. In recline position, they are super comfortable and it's hard not to fall asleep in them.
4. I ordered an Amp with my order and it wasn't delivered (still waiting)... I'll update later if it comes.
5. Leather quality all seems good however
the armrests appear to be a slightly different batch of leather and are not only not as dimpled but also a slightly lighter color than the rest of the blacks on the seats. ...
NOTE ... this isn't noticeable to anyone else except me as I have gone over these things with a fine tooth comb. 4Seating assure me that the leather is all the same (7000, edition, but I'm not 100% convinced). I have the 5-year insurance package so I'm good with it for now.
6. I went for White glove delivery not because I couldn't install the seats but I was worried about them leaving them and me signing and then finding something wrong. With the white glove, I watched the delivery men install them (by the way there didn't really have much of an idea how to do it and I had to help them)