Valencia Theatre seats - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #61 of 67 Old 05-04-2020, 09:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinneb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamadr6 View Post
Thank you for your feedback. I’️m hesitant to make a purchase online without ever having sat on the chairs. I don’️t want to be stuck with something that is uncomfortable.
I understand we were the same way and decided to take a weekend trip and try them out first [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

My wife and I find the seats very comfortable even for extended sittings. Typically we watch one or two movies but have done three with no issues. FWIW I am 6'-2" and about 200 my wife is 5'2" and yeah even i'm not dumb enough to publish that LOL
Exactly what make and model you have? Will you be willing to share a picture or two?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 Old 05-04-2020, 10:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 1261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamadr6 View Post
Exactly what make and model you have? Will you be willing to share a picture or two?
HTmarket Sheffield 4 seats in a ctr love seat configuration with the optional LS arm rest and tablet holder.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P640.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	2720964   Click image for larger version

Name:	P734.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	2720966  

My Theater Build - Full Circle Cinema

Left over Supplies for Sale - For Sale
post #63 of 67 Old 05-05-2020, 09:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1483 Post(s)
Liked: 1742
I ordered some Valencia Venice seats today. I was set to get some Pavillions but wanted the most comfortable chairs vs features/looks. They should be here in a week or so. Looking forward to trying them out!

Blasting brown notes for 20 years and counting!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 67 Old 05-10-2020, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Been looking hard at these Valencia Tuscany home theater seats for over a year now and just pulled the trigger on a row of three today during their Mother Day sale. I thought the price of $2,924.99 w/ free shipping was very fair given the quality of everything I have read to date. I will post up a review of these and pictures when they arrive.

Sony VPL-VW285ES Projector / Denon AVR-X6500H Receiver / Aircom T10 Cooling Fan
Sony BDP-S790 3D/Blu-Ray / Sony UBP-X700 4K UHD
Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc / Lexicon LDD-1 Demodulator
Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD/VHS
post #65 of 67 Old 05-13-2020, 03:06 PM

Congratulations on your purchases. Keep me posted and let me know what you think of the quality and value. Pictures will be appreciated. Best of Luck!
post #66 of 67 Old 05-21-2020, 02:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1483 Post(s)
Liked: 1742
Got mine today, setup and installed. They are really well made it seems. I think my only real gripe is, when they are reclined all the way back, their is too big of a gap between the seat and back. I can easily fit a closed fist on there.

That being said, I will never watch movies totally reclined but it's a weird design choice. As far as I can tell, that's the same on all models since my friend just got his Tuscany's and it's the same thing. Not a deal breaker but weird.

They are very comfortable, a little stiff at first but I know they will break in and if they are this comfortable now, they are going to be awesome in a month. The recline is very quiet and the lights on the bottom could be seen from space lol they are easy enough to unhook so you can just have the cup holder lights on though.

Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to attach my buttkicker LFEs... I'm thinking front to back 2 x 4 or 2 x 6, drill some holes for some bolts and mount closer to the dront. Not 100% sure yet though.

Blasting brown notes for 20 years and counting!
post #67 of 67 Old 05-22-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post
Got mine today, setup and installed. They are really well made it seems. I think my only real gripe is, when they are reclined all the way back, their is too big of a gap between the seat and back. I can easily fit a closed fist on there.

That being said, I will never watch movies totally reclined but it's a weird design choice. As far as I can tell, that's the same on all models since my friend just got his Tuscany's and it's the same thing. Not a deal breaker but weird.

They are very comfortable, a little stiff at first but I know they will break in and if they are this comfortable now, they are going to be awesome in a month. The recline is very quiet and the lights on the bottom could be seen from space lol they are easy enough to unhook so you can just have the cup holder lights on though.

Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to attach my buttkicker LFEs... I'm thinking front to back 2 x 4 or 2 x 6, drill some holes for some bolts and mount closer to the dront. Not 100% sure yet though.
Thank you for the review. I was not aware that they do not have the mounting holes for buttkickers. The gap in between is also a concern. Does it give the proper back support? If you have a chance please post some pictures. Best of luck with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page