AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/)
-   Theater Room Items & Accessories (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/32-theater-room-items-accessories/)
-   -   Where do Canadians go to get Home Theatre seating? (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/32-theater-room-items-accessories/3054576-where-do-canadians-go-get-home-theatre-seating.html)

04rex 03-05-2019 01:47 PM

Where do Canadians go to get Home Theatre seating?
 
Hey guys, I am in London, Ontario Canada. I am looking around for Home Theatre seating, but besides Costco or Wayfair, I can't really find anything decent. Where can I get some decent power reclining seats, that aren't huge and bulky, with cup holders etc?


Thanks,
Dan

rsh 03-05-2019 01:59 PM

Check out our Fusion Collection Seating.

We have had quote a few Canadian customers over the years.

We provide full service with the delivery to your door including custom clearance, duties and all local taxes paid.

deane1098 03-05-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsh (Post 57698554)
Check out our Fusion Collection Seating.

We have had quote a few Canadian customers over the years.

We provide full service with the delivery to your door including custom clearance, duties and all local taxes paid.

London Audio carries a nice selection. Sutherlands on Dundas East. We got ours at La-Z-Boy. Cheers.

Rohara 03-05-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04rex (Post 57698472)
Hey guys, I am in London, Ontario Canada. I am looking around for Home Theatre seating, but besides Costco or Wayfair, I can't really find anything decent. Where can I get some decent power reclining seats, that aren't huge and bulky, with cup holders etc?


Thanks,
Dan



Not sure where to buy them in Canada, but Palliser seems to be the big fish in the home theater seating pond - and they are a Canadian company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04rex 03-05-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsh (Post 57698554)
Check out our Fusion Collection Seating.

We have had quote a few Canadian customers over the years.

We provide full service with the delivery to your door including custom clearance, duties and all local taxes paid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deane1098 (Post 57698624)
London Audio carries a nice selection. Sutherlands on Dundas East. We got ours at La-Z-Boy. Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohara (Post 57698954)
Not sure where to buy them in Canada, but Palliser seems to be the big fish in the home theater seating pond - and they are a Canadian company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect. Thank you all for your responses! It is much appreciated.

BIGmouthinDC 03-05-2019 05:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another Canadian company - Jaymar https://www.jaymar.ca/hometheatre.html

HTmarket 03-06-2019 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04rex (Post 57698472)
Hey guys, I am in London, Ontario Canada. I am looking around for Home Theatre seating, but besides Costco or Wayfair, I can't really find anything decent. Where can I get some decent power reclining seats, that aren't huge and bulky, with cup holders etc?


Thanks,
Dan

We can ship to Canada usually quite reasonably especially into Ontario. We have lots of orders we have shipped up to Canada.

Email us or cruise our web site.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com

dennwood 04-04-2019 12:24 PM

Bestbuy.ca had a great deal at Christmas on Octane Cloud XS850 seats...30% less than they are priced today in fact, and were shipped/assembled "free" by truck to my home. Delivery though did take a month longer than indicated during the order process.

Build quality is good, but be aware the bestbuy.ca models are bonded leather.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.