Octane Flash HR or HT Design Belmont? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-03-2019, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Octane Flash HR or HT Design Belmont?

I'm looking make a purchase of a row of 3 as soon as by the end of the week? These models appear to be the most similar. If you have any particular experience or can denote any differences, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. And yes, I am new here. I found the forum via Google searches about these chairs. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-04-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgreen View Post
I'm looking make a purchase of a row of 3 as soon as by the end of the week? These models appear to be the most similar. If you have any particular experience or can denote any differences, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. And yes, I am new here. I found the forum via Google searches about these chairs. Thanks!
I am the owner of HTmarket.com. The largest difference is our motorized headrest is better design as it goes up and in versus just inwards on the flash seat, this is better to get the right adjustment especially for taller people. The other difference is that flash seat has 2 large seams right in the middle of your back and butt area, I think that would be uncomfortable. The Belmont has has a very simple design with double stitch and a seam that is even with seating surfaces that you would not notice on your back or body. The other value difference is that all our ht design seats include tray tables whereas octane brand its optional price add on. Overall our optional accessories are higher quality like the wine holder and tablet holder. If you need to save space, the belmont will save a bit more space as the width is slightly less at 90 inches row of 3. Another smaller reason is the controls are easy to find on top of cupholder, this is important as you have to control headrest and power recline and lights. With our seats you can identify which controls visually, whereas octane you have to feel around for the controls like a car seat control, you never find the right one. It would be trial and error.

On a side note, HTDesign brand is preferred brand on this forum of heavy home theater users and has many great reviews on this forum including photos and write ups from AVS members.
You should also check reviews on our site. These are real customer reviews some with photos not like some sites who fake their product reviews or mix and match reviews on different style seats. The reviews for Belmont are for belmont not for other seats.

Follow this thread here:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/32-th...r-seating.html

The HT design thread has over 2000 posts and over 1000 AVS customers.

One of the largest reasons AVS guys love us is our HT design seats are really comfortable, and high build quality. The other reason is we back up our product if any issues arise, we service the customer before and after the sale. We are a smaller company and more nimble and only sell on our web site versus octane is all over the place. Your are important to us and would not get lost in the shuffle.

If you need anything PM me or email at sales "at" htmarket "dot" com

Regards,
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page