Octane Pilot XS750 alternatives? Narrow is needed. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-02-2019, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Octane Pilot XS750 alternatives? Narrow is needed.

I've got two rows of seats in a weird configuration -- need something ~143 inches, and something ~105 inches.

Was thinking the Pilot XS750 in sofa+loveseat (4+2) for the long row, then the row of 4 with center loveseat for the short row.

Am open to other suggestions. Space is a premium!
Anand Patel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 08-05-2019, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand Patel View Post
I've got two rows of seats in a weird configuration -- need something ~143 inches, and something ~105 inches.

Was thinking the Pilot XS750 in sofa+loveseat (4+2) for the long row, then the row of 4 with center loveseat for the short row.

Am open to other suggestions. Space is a premium!
Check out site HTmarket we offer the warwick and belmont with power headrest as spacesavers.

Regards,
Alan
HTmarket is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 08-07-2019, 06:14 AM
Rgb
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Rgb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 8,132
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
Liked: 720
I recently bought a pair of individual Seatcraft Raleigh's, manual recline in brown

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Had them for ~7 weeks and so far no one has complained about anything and like sthem a lot.

I too needed the narrowest I could find in brown.
Rgb is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 5 Old 08-14-2019, 01:47 AM
Member
 
Shawn Colton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
Check out site HTmarket we offer the warwick and belmont with power headrest as spacesavers.

Regards,
Alan

Can I get these chairs with butt-kickers installed? How wide is a two-seat configuration?
Shawn Colton is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 08-14-2019, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
HTmarket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Colton View Post
Can I get these chairs with butt-kickers installed? How wide is a two-seat configuration?
Buttkickers can be installed aftermarket the smaller version or bass shakers. Row of 2 is 62 inches, Loveseat row of 2 is 57".

Regards,
Alan
HTmarket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off