• 1 Post By Crimson_Flam3s

post #1 of 4 Old 09-21-2019, 06:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Loveseat options

So I am looking at affordable options for a confortable loveseat for me and gf

My requirements are to keep it under $900, and have no storage or armrest in between the seats, but if it has a liftable/removable armrest then that's ok.

No bonded leather/gel etc, I would prefer real leather(doesn't have to be 7000, top grain etc) or microfiber.

Any options?

I was looking at the seatcraft pallas but not sure if it's another fake leather variant, and also the seatcraft Rialto. Finally this nice microfiber loveseat with storage.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-21-2019, 08:39 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Octane has medium grade leather in the config you're looking for. Loveseat will have a left arm seat and a right arm seat that can be put together. I have the Dream with 2 left arm and 2 right arms, which turns into a 4 seat sofa with no arm separating the center 2 seats, if that makes any sense. I don't recall pricing but I think it's right at your range.

Wayfair was selling them cheaper under a different name a while back, fyi.
post #3 of 4 Old 09-22-2019, 06:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
Liked: 1169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Flam3s View Post
So I am looking at affordable options for a confortable loveseat for me and gf

My requirements are to keep it under $900, and have no storage or armrest in between the seats, but if it has a liftable/removable armrest then that's ok.

No bonded leather/gel etc, I would prefer real leather(doesn't have to be 7000, top grain etc) or microfiber.

Any options?

I was looking at the seatcraft pallas but not sure if it's another fake leather variant, and also the seatcraft Rialto. Finally this nice microfiber loveseat with storage.

Thanks guys!
If there is any possibility that you and your girlfriend might go from sitting upright to some cozy spooning, it might be a good idea to stretch that loveseat into a couch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-24-2019, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaji View Post
If there is any possibility that you and your girlfriend might go from sitting upright to some cozy spooning, it might be a good idea to stretch that loveseat into a couch.
Unfortunately it's going into my bedroom and so I don't want it to be much longer than 60", I already had a lot of issues fitting my current seat in here lol.

The loveseat I have fits my current requirements(got it for a steal in CL) but unfortunately it's PU leather thus it's probably gonna peel in a year or 2, and the leg rests don't go all the way up so not as comfortable as it could be imo lol
shivaji likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page