Need Theater seating recommendations - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 11-05-2019, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Need Theater seating recommendations

I want to get some theater seats in the next 6 months or so and figured I’d better start looking but want to see if anyone can recommend some items to look at. Needs to be good quality and last a while not bonded leather. I want real leather and prefer something higher quality. Needs to also have reclining function with adjustable headrest. Lumbar is optional. Power is preferred over manual. I also love the look of the diamond stitch pattern if that is the correct word. As everyone else would I want to price to be affordable but could spend 2,500 or so. Would like 3 seats but 2 could suffice. Doesn’t even have to be theater specific could basically be a couch. Don’t need anything fancy like lights or charging stations. Even cup holders are optional, I would like them but optional.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-05-2019, 12:15 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 462 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6177 Post(s)
Liked: 5870
Where do you live, can you go park yourself in some seats?
post #3 of 4 Old 11-05-2019, 12:32 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Quote:
I want to get some theater seats in the next 6 months or so and figured I’d better start looking but want to see if anyone can recommend some items to look at. Needs to be good quality and last a while not bonded leather. I want real leather and prefer something higher quality. Needs to also have reclining function with adjustable headrest. Lumbar is optional. Power is preferred over manual. I also love the look of the diamond stitch pattern if that is the correct word. As everyone else would I want to price to be affordable but could spend 2,500 or so. Would like 3 seats but 2 could suffice. Doesn’t even have to be theater specific could basically be a couch. Don’t need anything fancy like lights or charging stations. Even cup holders are optional, I would like them but optional.
I may have exactly what you want and more...

Check this thread about our Fusion Collection Theater Seating new style group - Landmark-1021

Post # 1826 and 1849

Roman
rtheaters.com
FusionCollectionSeating.com
Ultimate Home Entertainment

Last edited by rsh; 11-05-2019 at 12:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-05-2019, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We have got some styles that check all your boxes, check out HT Design Sheffield, Pembroke and the new HT Design Clark.

The HT Design thread is here HT Design Home Theater Seating. You can also just search htmarket on google we show our styles on our web site. The new clark style is on post number 2193 page 74, not on our site yet as it does not come in till Mid December.

Feel free to reach out via phone or email.

Regards,
Alan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page