2019 OLED Deals B/C/E/W/Z all sizes - Page 28 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 348Likes

post #811 of 1136 Old 12-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by beesweet View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for posting all this great information. Ordered form First Class TVs website. Their price on ebay was a bit higher than their price on their website so I went that route, $1,749.00, no tax to Texas & free shipping. Can't wait![IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I received my tv today from AM home delivery. They brought it in. Unboxed and checked power. I double checked the model number to make sure it was accurate and all is well. Got it mounted and started playing around. I’m definitely gonna read some more about the settings and try to tweak what I can. Everything looks good. Btw the other guy who asked about the chase credit card warranty, just wanted to let you know i called and got everything I needed to extend the warranty. You have to call and then they get basic info about the purchase and then send you an email to register for the warranty. So when you get a chance give them a call or really anyone who bought with a credit card to see if there is an additional warranty.
Vg247 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 1136 Old 12-05-2019, 08:25 PM

All hooked up for a movie. One additional note. I reused the mount i had for my 70 inch that used to be there and the way it mounts made it several inches higher. I might bring the mount down, I just was anxious to get it all setup. Hope everyone has a good experience with their purchase as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A8155EF6-609D-4F3D-95B2-0803F8DCF6D7_1575606176223.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	2650056  
bakpakva and Vg247 like this.
post #813 of 1136 Old 12-05-2019, 09:36 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
Liked: 7998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskye View Post
All hooked up for a movie. One additional note. I reused the mount i had for my 70 inch that used to be there and the way it mounts made it several inches higher. I might bring the mount down, I just was anxious to get it all setup. Hope everyone has a good experience with their purchase as well.
Congrats! You got that thing delivered within a week, didn't you?

You've got a nice setup there. Are those bias lights there at the bottom? Or just cool room lights that turn off when the viewing begins?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #814 of 1136 Old 12-05-2019, 10:53 PM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
I received my tv today from AM home delivery. They brought it in. Unboxed and checked power. I double checked the model number to make sure it was accurate and all is well. Got it mounted and started playing around. I’m definitely gonna read some more about the settings and try to tweak what I can. Everything looks good. Btw the other guy who asked about the chase credit card warranty, just wanted to let you know i called and got everything I needed to extend the warranty. You have to call and then they get basic info about the purchase and then send you an email to register for the warranty. So when you get a chance give them a call or really anyone who bought with a credit card to see if there is an additional warranty.
Congrats, this was pretty much my same experience with AM home delivery as well. Very smooth and efficient delivery. Ordered via Greentoe evening of 11/24/19 , delivered today 12/5/19 to west coast.
post #815 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 03:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebohn View Post
I have received no tracking numbers yet, I wish there was a better way of getting a status update on Google Shopping?

I received an email yesterday with the tracking number and delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No tracking still on my order. I have bugged Google three times with the same lame ass reply of it being in process. I know they are busy with holiday but let's get my new toy delivered!!
post #816 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
Quote:
Congrats! You got that thing delivered within a week, didn't you?

You've got a nice setup there. Are those bias lights there at the bottom? Or just cool room lights that turn off when the viewing begins?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vg247 View Post
Quote:
I received my tv today from AM home delivery. They brought it in. Unboxed and checked power. I double checked the model number to make sure it was accurate and all is well. Got it mounted and started playing around. I’️m definitely gonna read some more about the settings and try to tweak what I can. Everything looks good. Btw the other guy who asked about the chase credit card warranty, just wanted to let you know i called and got everything I needed to extend the warranty. You have to call and then they get basic info about the purchase and then send you an email to register for the warranty. So when you get a chance give them a call or really anyone who bought with a credit card to see if there is an additional warranty.
Congrats, this was pretty much my same experience with AM home delivery as well. Very smooth and efficient delivery. Ordered via Greentoe evening of 11/24/19 , delivered today 12/5/19 to west coast.
Thanks. Yes it went pretty smooth. I still might have to bring tv down due to how it mounts. The lights are just ones u put around a tv. Standard led strip from amazon. Lol. Hopefully yours comes soon
post #817 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 06:47 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
On which day did you get a tracking number relative to when they said it should arrive? Ordered my Sat night Nov 30 and the order says, "Processing", expected by today (Dec 6). No comms from either Google or BuyDig. I'm not nervous but getting antsy!
post #818 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 07:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2454 Post(s)
Liked: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie4350 View Post
Received my Greentoe 77C9 Friday the 29th. Order was placed with Authorized Dealer Monday the 25th. Pretty good turn around considering Black Friday and all. Two guys brought the tv in, removed the box and uncovered tv, plugged it in and turned in on to make sure it worked and the screen wasn't cracked. I was notified Monday of the shipping company and delivery was between two days depending on number of orders in my area. Worked out great.

They did forget the sales receipt, but a quick email to Greentoe and I had that from the dealer inside the day. I registered the set today on LG's website for warranty.

All good and very happy everything went smooth.

Big tv like this coming, I think it's at least a little stressful for just about anyone.

So what price delivered did you put in/negotiate? $3699???

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
post #819 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breddy View Post
On which day did you get a tracking number relative to when they said it should arrive? Ordered my Sat night Nov 30 and the order says, "Processing", expected by today (Dec 6). No comms from either Google or BuyDig. I'm not nervous but getting antsy!

I received an email Monday morning saying it was coming on Wednesday. Then it changed to Thursday and yesterday it changed to Friday, but on the original order it said delivery for Friday the 6th. I also received a call last night in regards to the delivery saying the tv would arrive from 9am to 1pm. I’m here waiting as we speak before I go to work lol..

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #820 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Advanced Member

My C9 just arrived. Can’t wait to hook this up tonight!

post #821 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7613 Post(s)
Liked: 7672
post #822 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Liked: 3804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
One thing is for sure, the good deals are pretty much over and all the stock has found new homes....
From previous years experience, isn't March about the time for the 2019 models to fall in price?
post #823 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
No tracking still on my order. I have bugged Google three times with the same lame ass reply of it being in process. I know they are busy with holiday but let's get my new toy delivered!!

I am having the same issue. I talked to Google shopping this morning and was told BuyDig.com was overwhelmed with orders and that was the reason for the delay. I was told to call back Dec 9th if I had not received tracking information by that date. The bothersome thing for me is after searching the BuyDig web site I find the OLED65C9PUA is not listed. An email from BuyDig or Google explaining the issue would go a long way toward reliving any doubts that our orders will be fulfilled. Another troubling sign is individuals ordering from ebay are reporting their televisions are being received two to three days after their orders were submitted.
post #824 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 12:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I also talked with both sides this morning which didn't really help and they said about the same thing. Buydig said call Google and by the way we have no more c9s in stock. They did say there was a certain amount allocated for Google shopping just. Google shopping has told me the same thing it's in process give it up to 72 hours and then let us know. If you can't deliver a 65" c9 send me a 77 or the next model up!

Last edited by lovebohn; 12-06-2019 at 12:35 PM.
post #825 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 12:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
One thing is for sure, the good deals are pretty much over and all the stock has found new homes....
I was hoping I'd hear back from you o n my price request, never heard from you though 🙄.
post #826 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Any decent online retailers that dont charge sales tax? I know Ebay and NewEgg charge tax now which is extra $130. May just do the $1699 ebay deal for the 65 inch co and pay tax if no other options.
post #827 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I also talked with both sides this morning which didn't really help and they said about the same thing. Buydig said call Google and by the way we have no more c9s in stock. They did say there was a certain amount allocated for Google shopping just. Google shopping has told me the same thing it's in process give it up to 72 hours and then let us know. If you can't deliver a 65" c9 send me a 77 or the next model up!

What’s crazy is the van that delivered my tv had a ton of OLEDs in it being delivered to others as well. When the guy opened it to take mine out I saw like 15 C9’s in the van.

post #828 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breddy View Post
Quote:
[QUOTE=rjih;58923954]
Quote:

I am having the same issue. I talked to Google shopping this morning and was told BuyDig.com was overwhelmed with orders and that was the reason for the delay. I was told to call back Dec 9th if I had not received tracking information by that date. The bothersome thing for me is after searching the BuyDig web site I find the OLED65C9PUA is not listed. An email from BuyDig or Google explaining the issue would go a long way toward reliving any doubts that our orders will be fulfilled. Another troubling sign is individuals ordering from ebay are reporting their televisions are being received two to three days after their orders were submitted.[/QUOT

I ordered on Saturday Nov 30 and i got a tracking email Monday. AM home delivery called my phone with an automated message on Wednesday stating my delivery would come Thursday between 130 and 530. I never got another email, just the phone and confirmation via automated service. So don’t screen your calls in case one is the delivery service. Hope that helps.
post #829 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
Liked: 7998
I ordered mine from "Five-star-buy" on Wednesday and they gave me an "estimated delivery date" of next Thursday the 12th. So, a week, basically.
post #830 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 05:32 PM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:

My C9 just arrived. Can’t wait to hook this up tonight!

Looks beautiful and congrats ! What wall mount are you using for your C9?
Artman22 likes this.
post #831 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vg247 View Post
Looks beautiful and congrats ! What wall mount are you using for your C9?

Thanks, I think for now I’ll use the same Monoprice mount im using on my ks8000.

post #832 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Thanks, I think for now I’ll use the same Monoprice mount im using on my ks8000.
You may have to move the wall mount lower since the LG's VESA holes are lower than the other TVs if you want to end up around the same spot on the wall for the TV.
Vg247 likes this.
post #833 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 07:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru0006 View Post
Any decent online retailers that dont charge sales tax? I know Ebay and NewEgg charge tax now which is extra $130. May just do the $1699 ebay deal for the 65 inch co and pay tax if no other options.

Beach Camera.com AKA BuyDig .com..no sales tax ..authorized dealer.
post #834 of 1136 Old 12-06-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriscoCountyJr View Post
Quote:
Thanks, I think for now I’️ll use the same Monoprice mount im using on my ks8000.
You may have to move the wall mount lower since the LG's VESA holes are lower than the other TVs if you want to end up around the same spot on the wall for the TV.
Ya be sure to lower it around ten inches. I had to do that to mine today. Could of avoided it, but got too anxious with setup. Don’t make the same mistake. Lol. Good luck.
bakpakva, Artman22 and Vg247 like this.
post #835 of 1136 Old 12-07-2019, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Costco has the LG 65” E9 for $2999 with $250 Gift Card and 5 year warranty. Good deal?

post #836 of 1136 Old 12-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Advanced Member

Anyone know how to get Disney plus free after buying these OLEDs?

post #837 of 1136 Old 12-07-2019, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat2002 View Post
Costco has the LG 65” E9 for $2999 with $250 Gift Card and 5 year warranty. Good deal?

Contact Cleveland plasma. They gave a much better deal to somebody earlier today on the e9.
post #838 of 1136 Old 12-07-2019, 07:25 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Anyone know how to get Disney plus free after buying these OLEDs?

https://lg-promos.com/us/en/pages/disney/home

Takes about a week to get
Artman22 likes this.

Last edited by D an; 12-07-2019 at 07:32 PM.
post #839 of 1136 Old 12-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by D an View Post

I notice that their terms and conditions lists:
This Promotion applies only to new 2019 LG NanoCell or 2019 OLED TV’s purchased at U.S. Authorized Retailers

So unauthorized sellers are disqualified from this promo?
post #840 of 1136 Old 12-08-2019, 10:28 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I'm absolutely gutted I missed the BuyDig deal. I saw it less than 10 hrs after it was posted here, but it was already sold out

I was hoping anything close not even necessarily the same deal would pop up on an authorized outlet but to no avail. Is there any chance we'll see a deal before March 2020? I'm very close to giving up and get the ebay $1699 before that's also gone, but then again I've waited for a long time as is and March is only months away uggh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology Great Found Deals!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page