Lg Oled 77W8 Opinion - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 09-20-2019, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Lg Oled 77W8 Opinion

Hello i found a 77W8 deal for a new sealed box 5 year warranty with free shipping of 5500€ / 6000usd and i am thinking on pulling the trigger on that, i think it will be long until the w9 will drop to these kind of "affordable" and doable prices, but to be honest i dont need hdmi 2.1 and no need to wait.

my question is do you guys think this is a good price for a 77W8? should i pull the trigger on this beauty?

Last edited by CometManTriumph; 09-25-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-20-2019, 08:41 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometManTriumph View Post
Hello i found a 77W8 deal for a new sealed box 5 year warranty with free shipping of 5500€ / 6000usd and i am thinking on pulling the trigger on that, i think it will be long until the w9 will drop to these kind of "afordable" and doable prices, but to be honest i dont need hdmi 2.1 and no need to wait.

my question is do you guys think this is a good price for a 77W8? should i pull the trigger on this beauty?
Not sure where you are from, but here in the states I've heard of people getting the W9 for around these prices without the extended warranty. Since you listed Euro first though I will guess you're from elsewhere. All said, you might want to take a read through this thread.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ol...lems-poll.html
post #3 of 5 Old 09-21-2019, 04:03 AM - Thread Starter

Yes i am in europe Portugal to be precise and in europe tvs dont drop like in us, anyway this was the cheapest i ever seen a 77w8 in Europe. (new)

Still don`t know what to do

Last edited by CometManTriumph; 09-24-2019 at 01:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-24-2019, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 186
What's more enjoyable, your money in the bank or a big beautiful 77 inch OLED in your house ?

I think, therefore I am single.
post #5 of 5 Old 09-25-2019, 06:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PannyMann View Post
What's more enjoyable, your money in the bank or a big beautiful 77 inch OLED in your house ?
Money comes and goes... honestly i dont mind about the money because, i always dreamed on having a big tv, not just a average quality lg tv or other brand, we see gigantic tvs very cheap these days but i wanted a quality one like a 77 inch oled, for me its the dream size.

Last month went to a friends house who bragged a massive 85 inch LCD he had, the tv off was really nice, when it fired up, what a piece of crap... in almost every scenario...blacks, viewing angles etc. i rather have my old 55 panny plasma than that crap.

i just want to be sure i will be making a decent deal for a wallpaper tv, not so long ago i was drooling over a 77w7 oled but the prices were at 20k... and i told myself...one day

Now is the day

Last edited by CometManTriumph; 09-25-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology Great Found Deals!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page