'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD *** WARNING - Spoilers allowed *** - Page 113 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 484Likes

post #3361 of 3361 Old 10-12-2018, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2455 Post(s)
Liked: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernanu View Post
I think that's a direct port of the DirectTV service they have, with a dedicated set top box, except that it would be tied to the internet, not dishes.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure it would be an improvement, since the DirectTV Now experience is very good. The freedom to use one of several streaming boxes is a large plus for me. I use a Roku Ultra, which already delivers UHD, so the upgrade, once done either on the HBO GO app or on DirecTV Now app, would have 4K UHD Game of Thrones at our beck and call.

I stream 4K versions of different shows and movies already on Netflix and VUDU already, so I can't see feasability being an issue.
No but they might want to sell UHD box sets for a couple of Christmases before they start streaming them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Game Of Thrones The Complete Second Season , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete Third Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy Collectors Edition

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page