OK, I am glad I gave this show a chance, as many people that I know criticized this show. I liked it, but it definitely had its problems.
1) It was a little to slow to develop.
2) It is basically a big game of hide and seek. The Sense8 people have not really done anything.
3) The whole don't look into Mr. Whispers eyes is very ridiculous and makes me think of the bogyman. If he takes control through those special chemical connection, why doesn't it work when they are unconscious as well.
4) Way to many sex scenes and they go on to long. I have no problem with LGBT sex. Even if it was hetro sex it was still way to much. Sex scenes in shows and movies that go on to long or to much, confuse me. Once we establish and intimate connection between the characters, what I am supposed to do during a five minute orgy? Whip out my junk and rub one out? I remember fast forwarding through a few sex scenes in Masters of Sex also.
5) Nothing much really happened. Basically it was all setup to get them working together. Now what. Luckily they got the second season to maybe make some sense of it, otherwise it would have been wasted time.