Watchmen series on HBO - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 27Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 64 Old 06-27-2018, 03:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
Watchmen series on HBO

Jeremy Irons Joins Cast of HBO's Watchmen Pilot From Damon Lindelof
By Dave Nemetz, TVLine.com - Jun. 26, 2018

The cast of Damon Lindelof’s Watchmen pilot keeps getting bigger and better: Jeremy Irons has signed on to play a lead role in the new HBO adaptation, according to our sister site Deadline.

The pilot — which isn’t a strictly faithful adaptation of the classic Alan Moore comic series, but an original story inspired by it — takes place in a world where superheroes are considered outlaws. HBO won’t confirm character details, but Deadline says Irons will play “an aging and imperious lord of a British manor.”

Irons joins a cast that already includes Regina King (who worked with Lindelof on The Leftovers), Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Tim Blake Nelson, Adelaide Clemens and Andrew Howard. Lindelof is writing the pilot and will serve as an executive producer.

An Oscar winner for 1990’s Reversal of Fortune, Irons previously moved to the small screen for Showtime’s historical drama The Borgias, starring as patriarch Rodrigo Borgia, aka Pope Alexander VI. His other TV credits include Law & Order: SVU and a guest-voice role on The Simpsons.

https://tvline.com/2018/06/26/jeremy...amon-lindelof/

WilliamR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 64 Old 08-20-2018, 04:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
HBO has picked up its Watchmen show for a full season
By Andrew Liptak, TheVerge.com - Aug. 18, 2018

HBO’s adaptation of the classic graphic novel Watchmen is officially coming to small screens. After ordering a pilot episode last year, the network has picked up the show for a full first season, which will debut in 2019.

Along with the announcement of the series pickup and roughly when we’ll be able to expect the show, the network announced the cast for the series, which will include Regina King (Southland), Jeremy Irons (Justice League), Tim Blake Nelson (Wormwood), and more.

The network didn’t reveal just what the show will be about, saying only that it was “set in an alternate history where “superheroes” are treated as outlaws,” which will embrace “the nostalgia” for Alan Moore’s original graphic novel, and will “break new ground of its own.”

Just what that looks like remains to be seen: Moore proclaimed his story unfilmable, having specifically designed the comic to play to that medium’s strengths, although while Zach Snyder’s 2009 adaptation missed the mark in some ways, it was a somewhat take on the story and visuals. HBO’s description makes sense, given that series creator Damon Lindelof indicated that he wasn’t setting out to adapt Watchmen, but described his show more of a “remix” of the comic.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/18/1...lan-moore-2019

WilliamR is offline  
post #3 of 64 Old 08-21-2018, 12:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
replayrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY- The tax State
Posts: 6,460
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1430 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
Sweet!


Already sounds more interesting than 99% of the network garbage being offered.
WilliamR likes this.

"we're still here!"
replayrob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 64 Old 11-06-2018, 04:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
‘Watchmen’: James Wolk Cast In Recurring Role On HBO Series

Written by Lindelof, Watchmen is considered a dark satirical and dystopian take on the superhero genre. Set in an alternate history where “superheroes” are treated as outlaws, Watchmen embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel while attempting to break new ground of its own.


As usual, the producers and HBO are keeping mum on the role but I hear Wolk plays a junior senator from Oklahoma.


He joins the Watchmen cast that includes Regina King, Jeremy Irons, Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Louis Gossett Jr., Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Andrew Howard, Tom Mison, Frances Fisher, Jacob Ming-Trent, Sara Vickers and Dylan Schombing.

Lindelof executive produces with Nicole Kassell, who directed the pilot, Tom Spezialy, director Stephen Williams and Joseph Iberti. Watchmen, slated for a 2019 premiere, is produced for HBO by White Rabbit in association with Warner Bros. Television.


Wolk is currently starring in Kevin Williamson psychological thriller series, Tell Me a Story which premiered on Oct. 31 on CBS All Access. He recently recurred on Season 2 of Amazon’s Goliath and starred on CBS’ Zoo. Wolk is repped by Greenlight Management and ICM Partners.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/watchme...ne-1202496442/

WilliamR is offline  
post #5 of 64 Old 11-09-2018, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
‘Watchmen’: Jean Smart To Co-Star On HBO Series From Damon Lindelof


Jean Smart has joined the cast of HBO’s Watchmen as a series regular.


Written by Damon Lindelof based on characters from DC, Watchmen is considered a dark satirical and dystopian take on the superhero genre. Set in an alternate history where “superheroes” are treated as outlaws, Watchmen embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel while attempting to break new ground of its own.


Emmy winner Smart will play an FBI Agent investigating a murder. The character’s identity has not been revealed but there is wide speculation that it is Agent Blake.


Smart joins the Watchmen cast that includes Regina King, Jeremy Irons, Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Louis Gossett Jr., Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Andrew Howard, Tom Mison, Frances Fisher, Jacob Ming-Trent, Sara Vickers, Dylan Schombing and James Wolk


Lindelof executive produces with Nicole Kassell, who directed the pilot, Tom Spezialy, director Stephen Williams and Joseph Iberti. Watchmen, slated for a 2019 premiere, is produced for HBO by White Rabbit in association with Warner Bros. Television.


Smart co-stars in Noah Hawley’s FX series Legion having also co-starred on the second season of his Emmy-winning anthology series Fargo on FX. She can currently be seen in Dan Fogelman’s Life, Itself, Paul Feig’s A Simple Favor, as well as Michael Doneger’s Brampton’s Own. She recently wrapped the upcoming feature, Superintelligence, starring Melissa McCarthy, Senior Moment, starring opposite William Shatner and Christopher Lloyd, as well as the new Bravo series Dirty John, starring Connie Britton and Eric Bana. She can next be seen in the upcoming holiday television film, Shoe Addict’s Christmas.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/watchme...of-1202498463/

WilliamR is offline  
post #6 of 64 Old 11-09-2018, 05:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 25,442
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6142 Post(s)
Liked: 6798
^^^ Hardest workin' woman in show business.
archiguy is offline  
post #7 of 64 Old 11-09-2018, 08:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Josh Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Planet Boston, source of the spice, Melange.
Posts: 25,012
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4223 Post(s)
Liked: 3253
Considering that Legion was renewed for a third season, I wonder if she'll be returning to that show as well? If so, she'd be playing in both the Marvel and DC sandboxes simultaneously.

As I recall, the way her character left off could be treated as an exit.

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
Josh Z is offline  
post #8 of 64 Old 01-10-2019, 06:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,564
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
Liked: 1754
Mostly general information on the series:

shivaji likes this.

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is offline  
post #9 of 64 Old 01-10-2019, 07:11 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
Really, really hoping this is good. Watchmen and Unbreakable are easily my favorite Superhero movies. I haven't had any use for Marvel anything in years. Please be good.
Tack is offline  
post #10 of 64 Old 01-10-2019, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,803
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4683 Post(s)
Liked: 4215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Really, really hoping this is good. Watchmen and Unbreakable are easily my favorite Superhero movies. I haven't had any use for Marvel anything in years. Please be good.
I was looking forward to the 'Glass' sequel but it's getting terrible reviews

Reviews are in for M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass,' and critics are miserably disappointed
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ss/2530121002/
TitusTroy is offline  
post #11 of 64 Old 01-10-2019, 07:37 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
I was looking forward to the 'Glass' sequel but it's getting terrible reviews

Reviews are in for M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass,' and critics are miserably disappointed
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ss/2530121002/
I'm holding out hope. It's seems to be sport lately to hate his films.

I mentioned similar in the movie forum, Josh Z said "Split was welcomed as a return-to-form by a lot of critics, actually." I didn't know that. I did go to IMBD and checked out Unbreakable reviews from 2000, and there was a ton of 1/10's. The more years that went by, the better the reviews were. I'll wait and see. Heck most people didn't like Watchmen either. I thought it was fantastic.
Tack is offline  
post #12 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 08:18 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Josh Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Planet Boston, source of the spice, Melange.
Posts: 25,012
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4223 Post(s)
Liked: 3253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
I'm holding out hope. It's seems to be sport lately to hate his films.
I mean, have you seen some of those movies?

I was pretty much done with Shyamalan after Lady in the Water. That's the kind of epic stinker it's nearly impossible to rebound from.

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
Josh Z is offline  
post #13 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 25,442
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6142 Post(s)
Liked: 6798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
I mean, have you seen some of those movies?

I was pretty much done with Shyamalan after Lady in the Water. That's the kind of epic stinker it's nearly impossible to rebound from.
Yeah, I have to agree. That's like saying it's sport to hate dumpster fires. He's basically been coasting on a steadily depleting reservoir of good will that's still left over from The Sixth Sense. It's remarkable to me that people still think he just must have another good one in him, and keep green-lighting his stuff.
archiguy is offline  
post #14 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
You guys are brutal. He's had some stinkers for sure, but who hasn't? James Cameron made Aliens and Terminator. He also made Avatar and Alita. I'm not some particular fan of his, it just seems like he gets a disproportionate share of derision. If Glass is crap, I'll be the first to say it.
Josh Z likes this.
Tack is offline  
post #15 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 09:12 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
archiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 25,442
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6142 Post(s)
Liked: 6798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
You guys are brutal. He's had some stinkers for sure, but who hasn't? James Cameron made Aliens and Terminator. He also made Avatar and Alita. I'm not some particular fan of his, it just seems like he gets a disproportionate share of derision. If Glass is crap, I'll be the first to say it.
Actually, I'm hoping it's good too. I didn't really mind "Unbreakable". Maybe it's because my resevoir of good will for my boy Sam Jackson is greater than that for M. Night.

But let's face it. Most of Night's other stuff has been serious crap.
shivaji likes this.
archiguy is offline  
post #16 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
Actually, I'm hoping it's good too. I didn't really mind "Unbreakable". Maybe it's because my resevoir of good will for my boy Sam Jackson is greater than that for M. Night.

But let's face it. Most of Night's other stuff has been serious crap.
Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, Split, and I personally liked The Village. I'm just not ready to hammer someone that's given me ~12 hours of movie enjoyment. Plenty of Directors out there that are one and done.


I hate to say it, but I'm almost out of goodwill for Sam Jackson. It's all the commercials he does. Slow the hell down Sam, there's only so much money you can spend.
Tack is offline  
post #17 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Josh Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Planet Boston, source of the spice, Melange.
Posts: 25,012
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4223 Post(s)
Liked: 3253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, Split, and I personally liked The Village. I'm just not ready to hammer someone that's given me ~12 hours of movie enjoyment. Plenty of Directors out there that are one and done.
This is all well off-topic for Watchmen, but the problems with Shyamalan are twofold:

1) The nearly linear downward trajectory of his movies. After starting strong with The Sixth Sense, each of his following movies was a little worse than the last. Unbreakable is pretty good but doesn't entirely hold together. Signs tanks its very good first 2/3 with a terrible ending. Things keep getting progressively worse through to the nearly-unwatchable The Last Airbender and After Earth. Even his last two movies, The Visit and Split, which were both promoted as comebacks, were very divisive with viewers.

2) The director's notorious arrogance. Shyamalan has a reputation for believing his own hype and behaving like he's the greatest filmmaking genius who ever lived. He even wrote a role for himself into Lady in the Water in which he plays a brilliant writer working on the most important document in the history of mankind. In his mind, there was no one else who could play that role, because it's so obviously a reflection of himself. This rubs people the wrong way, leading to tremendous feelings of schadenfreude when he fails (which is more often than not).
shivaji and Tack like this.

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
Josh Z is offline  
post #18 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 16,906
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7102 Post(s)
Liked: 15989
The Happening. Worst. Movie. Ever. M Knight Ding-Dong should have been suspended from going behind a camera, issued a public apology and be sentenced to 3 years community service for that pile of cow chips.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #19 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
iamian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Burbank, CA
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
The Happening. Worst. Movie. Ever. M Knight Ding-Dong should have been suspended from going behind a camera, issued a public apology and be sentenced to 3 years community service for that pile of cow chips.
Got you to watch it though


iamian is offline  
post #20 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 16,906
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7102 Post(s)
Liked: 15989
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamian View Post
Got you to watch it though
Lol. Yeah, I watched it once.

ScottAvery and thehun like this.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #21 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 12:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
This is all well off-topic for Watchmen, but the problems with Shyamalan are twofold:

1) The nearly linear downward trajectory of his movies. After starting strong with The Sixth Sense, each of his following movies was a little worse than the last. Unbreakable is pretty good but doesn't entirely hold together. Signs tanks its very good first 2/3 with a terrible ending. Things keep getting progressively worse through to the nearly-unwatchable The Last Airbender and After Earth. Even his last two movies, The Visit and Split, which were both promoted as comebacks, were very divisive with viewers.

2) The director's notorious arrogance. Shyamalan has a reputation for believing his own hype and behaving like he's the greatest filmmaking genius who ever lived. He even wrote a role for himself into Lady in the Water in which he plays a brilliant writer working on the most important document in the history of mankind. In his mind, there was no one else who could play that role, because it's so obviously a reflection of himself. This rubs people the wrong way, leading to tremendous feelings of schadenfreude when he fails (which is more often than not).
Fair points, and yeah, we're way off topic, not that there's much to talk about re the new Watchmen.

One thing, "has a reputation for believing his own hype and behaving like he's the greatest filmmaking genius who ever lived".

I would imagine he's not the only director out there that feels that way.
Tack is offline  
post #22 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,803
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4683 Post(s)
Liked: 4215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
I mean, have you seen some of those movies?

I was pretty much done with Shyamalan after Lady in the Water. That's the kind of epic stinker it's nearly impossible to rebound from.
I don't believe anyone can make a movie so bad that it's impossible to recover from but like you said in a later post his career has been going in reverse...90% of his better movies were front loaded in his career...I don't know how anyone can say that he's getting a bad rap as a filmmaker...his career is filled with bad to awful movies as he relied entirely on the gimmick ending to get people talking...I loved Unbreakable...The Visit also was good...Signs was also good until the end...so 2.5 movies is not a good ratio at all...his current reputation is well deserved and earned...and sorry @Tack but comparing Shyamalan to Cameron is crazy...Avatar wasn't good but it also doesn't compare to The Happening, Lady in the Water etc
TitusTroy is offline  
post #23 of 64 Old 01-11-2019, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,032
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4703 Post(s)
Liked: 6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
I don't believe anyone can make a movie so bad that it's impossible to recover from but like you said in a later post his career has been going in reverse...90% of his better movies were front loaded in his career...I don't know how anyone can say that he's getting a bad rap as a filmmaker...his career is filled with bad to awful movies as he relied entirely on the gimmick ending to get people talking...I loved Unbreakable...The Visit also was good...Signs was also good until the end...so 2.5 movies is not a good ratio at all...his current reputation is well deserved and earned...and sorry @Tack but comparing Shyamalan to Cameron is crazy...Avatar wasn't good but it also doesn't compare to The Happening, Lady in the Water etc
Well, I wasn't comparing the two, just pointing out that none of them bat a thousand.
Tack is offline  
post #24 of 64 Old 01-12-2019, 07:55 AM
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maybe ⅓ of the way from here to there.
Posts: 10,026
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Liked: 2312
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
‘Watchmen’: James Wolk Cast In Recurring Role On HBO Series

[...snipped by tgm1024...]


https://deadline.com/2018/11/watchme...ne-1202496442/
You really should not be lifting entire articles off of another website. That's not covered by "fair usage" of DMCA, even if you give credit at the top.

Last edited by tgm1024; 01-25-2019 at 07:14 AM.
tgm1024 is offline  
post #25 of 64 Old 01-25-2019, 04:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
Dustin Ingram joins the cast of Watchmen:


https://deadline.com/2019/01/watchme...of-1202541172/

WilliamR is offline  
post #26 of 64 Old 05-08-2019, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
puddy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,006
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
Liked: 2072
puddy77 is offline  
post #27 of 64 Old 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,803
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4683 Post(s)
Liked: 4215
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddy77 View Post
looks pretty cool...
TitusTroy is offline  
post #28 of 64 Old 05-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Member
 
clipper57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: orange county,ca.
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I'll be watching this.
clipper57 is offline  
post #29 of 64 Old 05-08-2019, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,564
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
Liked: 1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
looks pretty cool...
Yeah, but I don't know what the heck it means at all. tic toc

"Nowadays, you can just click a button and buy a book, meet your spouse or ruin someone's life. Sometimes those last two are the same thing." John Oliver.
daryl zero is offline  
post #30 of 64 Old 05-08-2019, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,803
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4683 Post(s)
Liked: 4215
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post
Yeah, but I don't know what the heck it means at all. tic toc
Doomsday Clock...I like the way the HBO graphics moved in the direction of a ticking clock...really well done trailer...
TitusTroy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply HDTV Programming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off