The Mandalorian- Star Wars TV series - Page 24 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 499Likes

post #691 of 743 Old 05-04-2020, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2292 Post(s)
Liked: 3376
Not Mandalorian related but:

Taika Waititi To Direct And Co-Write New ‘Star Wars’ Movie

Taika Waititi is sticking around in the Star Wars universe, with Disney confirming Monday that he will direct and co-write a new Star Wars feature film for theatrical release. He will co-write the movie with Krysty Wilson-Cairns, who co-wrote Oscar Best Picture nominee 1917 with Sam Mendes.

Waititi, who won an Oscar this year for adapting the screenplay for Jojo Rabbit, which he also directed and which was nominated for Best Picture, already has his hand in the Star Wars game, having directed the season finale of Disney+’s The Mandalorian. He also voiced the bounty-hunter droid IG-11 in the series, which marked the first live-action Star Wars series and has been a big hit, with two more seasons at least on the way.

There’s no release date for the new movie, but as far back as January that Waititi, who showed his tentpole chops with the hit Marvel pic Thor: Ragnarok, was approached to be involved in a big-screen Star Wars feature.

Waititi’s current directing project is Next Goal Wins for Searchlight Pictures about the underdog American Samoa soccer team. He also has Thor: Love and Thunder, which he wrote and is also set to direct; that movie has a November 5, 2021 release date. Also in the Disney family, he is also behind a Flash Gordon animated film for Fox.

The confirmation of the new pic today by Walt Disney Studios comes on May 4, known as May the Fourth among Star Wars aficionados. The studio also used the day to confirm that Leslye Headland is in development to write, executive produce and showrun a new Star Wars series for Disney+, joining The Mandalorian and two other series: one based on Cassian Andor prior to the events of Rogue One, and the other the Obi-Wan Kenobi series starring Ewan McGregor and set between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope in the Star Wars timeline.

After Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker wrapped the nine-film Skywalker Saga storyline last year, the only planned Star Wars movies currently in the works are Rian Johnson’s announced trilogy. Another trilogy that had been announced, from Game of Thrones duo David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, did not end up going forward.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/taika-w...ng-1202925208/
aaronwt, Karl Maga and Ben23 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 743 Old 05-04-2020, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6369 Post(s)
Liked: 5862
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddy77 View Post
Episode 1 of the new behind the scenes show Disney Gallery - Star Wars: The Mandalorian is now available. May the 4th be with you.
I'm sure this Behind-the Scenes series is interesting but it seems like a total play by Disney to capitalize on the popularity of Mandalorian along with a way to put out some new content (they are currently relying mainly on their back catalog of titles to drive Disney+)...does this BTS documentary really need to be 8 episodes?...as much as I enjoyed The Mandalorian I'm in no hurry to watch this and am not going to re-subscribe to Disney+ for it

I am planning to re-sub again soon enough because I really want to watch the entire Clone Wars series...the final season has been getting amazing reviews
post #693 of 743 Old 05-05-2020, 02:51 AM - Thread Starter

The Mandalorian: Robert Rodriguez Confirmed as a Season 2 Director

Filmmaker Robert Rodriguez— whose credits include El Mariachi, Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Sin City— confirmed that he is among those who directed a Season 2 episode of Disney+’s flagship series The Mandalorian...sharing a photo of himself with the Child (aka “Baby Yoda”), Rodriguez tweeted, “I am truly humbled to say I have now had the very rare privilege of directing the biggest star in the universe.”

also on Star Wars Day, Peyton Reed (director of Ant-Man and its sequel) confirmed that he, too, had helmed an installment in The Mandalorian‘s sophomore run, which completed production in March and is set for an October premiere...

https://tvline.com/2020/05/04/the-ma...guez-director/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #694 of 743 Old 05-05-2020, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1847 Post(s)
Liked: 987
Quote:
Episode 1 of the new behind the scenes show Disney Gallery - Star Wars: The Mandalorian is now available. May the 4th be with you.

As with many things Mandalorian, the first episode was better than I expected! I tend to like "behind-the-scenes" stuff, so I will probably wait for a few more episodes and then "binge" since they are (also) short.

Yamaha RX-A2050 AVR [v1.81], LG 65EF9500 4K OLED [v4.26.05], Roku
5.0.2 set-up: (4) Polk Monitor 10B's, (2) Polk Monitor 4's, Polk CS300 center
Analog: B&O TX2 Turntable, Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1
Digital: Pioneer CLD-99 LD, Panasonic DMP-UB900 UHD [v1.80]
post #695 of 743 Old 05-05-2020, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
Liked: 555
It was a quick watch...Jon Favreau is a smart guy - fun to listen to and passionate as hell about the things he works on - whether its cooking, Star Wars or the MCU...

I do wonder how they stretch this into 8 episodes though....also surprised that so much of the sets were real and not CG...
Ben23 likes this.

Josh
post #696 of 743 Old 05-08-2020, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
Liked: 2761
'The Mandalorian': Temuera Morrison Returns to 'Star Wars' Universe to Play Boba Fett

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...rrison-1293675
aaronwt and dfa973 like this.
post #697 of 743 Old 05-08-2020, 03:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 412
I like that the sets weren’t CG. I think shows/movies rely too much on CG and it never looks quite right and doesn’t seem to age well.

7.4.4 Theater Room: JVC-RS500, Silver Ticket AT 2.35:1 142”, Onkyo RZ830, Anthem PVA-7, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV 4K, JBL Studio 530’s, Dual Driver VBSS

3.1 Living Room: Samsung 64” F8500 Plasma, Anthem MRX 300, Dynaudio Audience 52’s, Dynaudio Audience 122C, NHT SubOne, Roku Express (2019)
post #698 of 743 Old 05-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Liked: 174
In a way it does use CGI though with the way it uses that big volume of screens. Still though, its fascinating tech.

I kind of wish they hadn’t basically spoiled that Boba Fett will be in the show!
post #699 of 743 Old 05-08-2020, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
'The Mandalorian': Temuera Morrison Returns to 'Star Wars' Universe to Play Boba Fett

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...rrison-1293675
so I guess the tease at the end of S1 Episode 5 was indeed Boba...excellent news...both Morrison and Daniel Logan as young Boba Fett were fantastic in Attack of the Clones...I guess the SW universe loves its villains and they don't stay dead for long- Palpatine, Boba Fett, Darth Maul...

but I thought Boba was an un-altered clone of Jango's...so how would older Boba end up looking exactly like the rest of the Clone army?
post #700 of 743 Old 05-09-2020, 06:08 AM

‘The Mandalorian': Yes, Boba Fett Was Briefly in Season 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183717370.html
aaronwt likes this.

post #701 of 743 Old 05-12-2020, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Exclusive: ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Recruits Katee Sackhoff to Play Bo-Katan in Live-Action

https://www.slashfilm.com/the-mandal...on-2-bo-katan/
aaronwt, Ph8te and SuperFist like this.
post #702 of 743 Old 05-12-2020, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

sounds more and more like this is a continuation of the Clone Wars animated series and is required viewing to fully appreciate the characters and history
post #703 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Star Wars: Boba Fett’s return risks overshadowing The Mandalorian

He’s a man of few words – driven by bounties and not much else...He shoots first and asks questions later...The chrome-helmeted child of Mandalore has become synonymous with George Lucas’ original vision for Star Wars as a space Western...For one generation, that description fits the bounty hunter Boba Fett...For another, it’s Din Djarin AKA The Mandalorian

Those who have more affinity with the original trilogy may find themselves tuning in for Boba, not the Mandalorian...There’s a real risk of his presence distracting from the man who should be having the spotlight...That reliance on the safety net of Star Wars lore goes against everything that made the first season of The Mandalorian so great...It felt fresh; able to stride forward and tread its own path away from the constant warring of Sith and Jedi...

https://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars...n-mandalorian/
post #704 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter

The Mandalorian: Timothy Olyphant Joins Season 2 Cast in Mystery Role

Deadwood/Justified veteran Timothy Olyphant is the latest big name to join the cast of the Disney+ Star Wars offshoot, according to The Hollywood Reporter...No details are available yet on Olyphant’s role; Season 2, which already finished shooting before the coronavirus pandemic halted production worldwide, has been filmed “under a veil of secrecy,”...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lorian-1294788

S2 keeps looking better and better- Boba Fett, Rosario Dawson as Clone Wars fav Ahsoka Tano, Katee Sackhoff as Bo-Katan Kryze, Michael Biehn of Terminator fame as a bounty hunter etc...I recently saw Olyphant in the Tarantino movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, where he played another character in a Western...I guess that's becoming his specialty role
slowbiscuit likes this.
post #705 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I know we are in a light Entertainment news cycle but they really need to stop leaking names - its far more fun to find out when the show actually airs
dfa973 likes this.

Josh
post #706 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
I know we are in a light Entertainment news cycle but they really need to stop leaking names - its far more fun to find out when the show actually airs
maybe Mark Hamill will be announced soon...de-aged and ready to fight Boba Fett again...
lax01 likes this.
post #707 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 08:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
maybe Mark Hamill will be announced soon...de-aged and ready to fight Boba Fett again...
well, hopefully they won't announce it and...you know...surprise the audience?

Josh
post #708 of 743 Old 05-15-2020, 08:18 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7035 Post(s)
Liked: 8048
"Leaking names" of new cast additions has a long tradition in Hollywood. It's all part of the publicity machine. Drums up interest and buzz. They're not going to stop doing it, so you might as well make piece with it.

Olyphant is also a recurring character in this season's 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'. He's all over the place. Hard workin' man.

I watched the first couple seasons of 'Santa Clarita Diet' but got kind of bored with it. He was good though, in an over-the-top role he was obviously having a lot of fun with, kind of similar to the broad comedy of 'Curb'.
post #709 of 743 Old 05-18-2020, 08:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
I'm sure this Behind-the Scenes series is interesting but it seems like a total play by Disney to capitalize on the popularity of Mandalorian along with a way to put out some new content (they are currently relying mainly on their back catalog of titles to drive Disney+)...does this BTS documentary really need to be 8 episodes?...as much as I enjoyed The Mandalorian I'm in no hurry to watch this and am not going to re-subscribe to Disney+ for it

I am planning to re-sub again soon enough because I really want to watch the entire Clone Wars series...the final season has been getting amazing reviews
I wouldn't say it's worth subscribing to Disney+ just for these Disney Gallery episodes, but they're certainly informative and engaging. At least if you like roundtable discussions between creators. They give the audience some good stories and discussions about the creative process.

Episode Two are all about Star Wars' legacy, and it was the best so far. The real star of the episode is Dave Filoni, who adds some excellent commentary on the Star Wars movies, and the meaning behind them, with some really good insight. At some points it felt as if he were channeling George Lucas himself. And I have to say that it is a really good contrast between what the Mandalorian team has put into their show and what Abrams and Johnson gave the audience in Episodes VII - IV. Can anyone else imagine an impromptu exposition regarding the first six episode coming out of the mouths of either of them? I can just imagine J. J. watching this episode with complete bewilderment that they didn't spend more time talking about practical effects, the stylistic importance of strategically inserted lens-flares, and mystery boxes.

A couple of things to watch: The attention given to Filoni by the other directors during the last seven minutes of the episode; and the demeanor between Favreau Kennedy when they're starting the discussion. Maybe it's my imagination, but it almost seemed as an illustration of the rumored power-struggle between the two of them for the future of Star Wars and Lucasfilm.

Interesting viewing for Star Wars fans.

Scott
aaronwt, TitusTroy and blade005 like this.

post #710 of 743 Old 05-18-2020, 08:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srw1000 View Post
I wouldn't say it's worth subscribing to Disney+ just for these Disney Gallery episodes, but they're certainly informative and engaging. At least if you like roundtable discussions between creators. They give the audience some good stories and discussions about the creative process.

Episode Two are all about Star Wars' legacy, and it was the best so far. The real star of the episode is Dave Filoni, who adds some excellent commentary on the Star Wars movies, and the meaning behind them, with some really good insight. At some points it felt as if he were channeling George Lucas himself. And I have to say that it is a really good contrast between what the Mandalorian team has put into their show and what Abrams and Johnson gave the audience in Episodes VII - IV. Can anyone else imagine an impromptu exposition regarding the first six episode coming out of the mouths of either of them? I can just imagine J. J. watching this episode with complete bewilderment that they didn't spend more time talking about practical effects, the stylistic importance of strategically inserted lens-flares, and mystery boxes.

A couple of things to watch: The attention given to Filoni by the other directors during the last seven minutes of the episode; and the demeanor between Favreau Kennedy when they're starting the discussion. Maybe it's my imagination, but it almost seemed as an illustration of the rumored power-struggle between the two of them for the future of Star Wars and Lucasfilm.

Interesting viewing for Star Wars fans.

Scott
Dave Filoni should be the guy getting to do the next movie trilogy...I'll take him any day over Rian Johnson (and I like Johnson as a director and looking back on it Last Jedi while still not a great SW movie I can appreciate what he was trying to do)...Filoni understands the SW universe better then Kathleen Kennedy or JJ Abrams etc...Kennedy needs to get the boot, she oversaw 5 SW movies and 3 of them had a ton of behind the scenes drama and turmoil...bring George Lucas back...I've always appreciated the prequels more then most and I'm glad that after the relative disaster of these sequels that people are starting to appreciate them more

Lucas was great at creating new planets, worlds, villains, light saber fights etc...a Lucas/Filoni partnership would bring balance to the Force
aaronwt and srw1000 like this.
post #711 of 743 Old 05-18-2020, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Dave Filoni should be the guy getting to do the next movie trilogy...I'll take him any day over Rian Johnson (and I like Johnson as a director and looking back on it Last Jedi while still not a great SW movie I can appreciate what he was trying to do)...Filoni understands the SW universe better then Kathleen Kennedy or JJ Abrams etc...Kennedy needs to get the boot, she oversaw 5 SW movies and 3 of them had a ton of behind the scenes drama and turmoil...bring George Lucas back...I've always appreciated the prequels more then most and I'm glad that after the relative disaster of these sequels that people are starting to appreciate them more

Lucas was great at creating new planets, worlds, villains, light saber fights etc...a Lucas/Filoni partnership would bring balance to the Force
Then you, in particular, are going to enjoy watching the second episode. It's pretty clear that Filoni doesn't share Abrams' contempt for the prequels, and has a pretty clear understanding of what Lucas aimed for and accomplished.

When you renew your membership, check out the episodes. I wish that they would have released them all at once, rather than the one a week formula they used for The Mandalorian.

I'm not putting a whole lot of credence in the Disney power struggle rumors, but it sure would be nice if the jettisoned Kennedy and promoted Favreau and Filoni. If that were to happen, I'm sure we would see more Lucas influence. Not to sound morbid, but with him just turning 76 last week, who knows how much more time we'll have him around. It would be a shame not to tap into that creative fountain again before it's too late.

Scott

post #712 of 743 Old 05-18-2020, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Then you, in particular, are going to enjoy watching the second episode. It's pretty clear that Filoni doesn't share Abrams' contempt for the prequels, and has a pretty clear understanding of what Lucas aimed for and accomplished.

When you renew your membership, check out the episodes. I wish that they would have released them all at once, rather than the one a week formula they used for The Mandalorian.

I'm not putting a whole lot of credence in the Disney power struggle rumors, but it sure would be nice if the jettisoned Kennedy and promoted Favreau and Filoni. If that were to happen, I'm sure we would see more Lucas influence. Not to sound morbid, but with him just turning 76 last week, who knows how much more time we'll have him around. It would be a shame not to tap into that creative fountain again before it's too late.

Scott
I definitely plan on watching this as I enjoy hearing writers, directors, special effects people talk about the process of creating but I'm not going to re-subscribe just for this series...there have been rumors for years about Kennedy being on her way out...there was even talk of Kevin Feige taking over but I don't see that happening...Lucas still looks pretty energetic for his age...I think he has another story treatment in him for a new trilogy

Disney has to release this on a week-to-week basis because they don't have any major new content until Falcon and the Winter Soldier in August...then Mandalorian S2 in October...WandaVision in December...they should have had this schedule of new content back-to-back at launch...crazy that Mandalorian ended in December and they didn't have anything major after that for another 8 months (Clone Wars is excellent but not a mainstream hit)
post #713 of 743 Old 05-21-2020, 10:45 AM - Thread Starter

** juicy rumors which might be potential spoilers so read at your own risk

Exclusive: Timothy Olyphant Will Wear Boba Fett’s Iconic Armor in ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2

Which established Star Wars universe character is Timothy Olyphant playing in the upcoming season?...And why is he wearing Boba Fett’s iconic armor?...our sources have confirmed to us that Olyphant filmed scenes wearing Boba Fett’s Mandalorian armor for the upcoming second season of The Mandalorian...that might sound confusing because earlier this month it was reported that Temuera Morrison, who originated the role of Jango Fett (Boba’s clone father), had been cast as Boba Fett...so what’s going on here?

If Morrison is playing the role of Boba Fett, then Timothy Olyphant is playing an enigmatic character named Cobb Vanth…

https://www.slashfilm.com/timothy-ol...ian-character/
post #714 of 743 Old 05-22-2020, 09:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I just got done watching episode 4 of Gallery. It focuses on the StageCraft tech; their Volume. It’s truly impressive.
aaronwt, srw1000, BGLeduc and 3 others like this.
post #715 of 743 Old 05-25-2020, 03:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2779 Post(s)
Liked: 2687
Quote:
I just got done watching episode 4 of Gallery. It focuses on the StageCraft tech; their Volume. It’s truly impressive.
I just did as well. The tech is mind blowing.
aaronwt likes this.
post #716 of 743 Old 05-27-2020, 03:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
The more I watch this, the more I'm convinced that the team behind Mando - if it will be used properly - will be able to start a new Star Wars (trilogy or no-trilogy) - and looking in retrospective, would have done a MUCH better job for the Ep. 7-9...

I have recently watched again Ep. 7-to-9..., there is so little value and care for the story in those episodes that now Ep. 1-to-3 look better - not perfect, of course - but at least the story was carried forward with care and consistency.

OK, back to Mando - I just want this summer to pass faster...
aaronwt, srw1000, WilliamR and 1 others like this.
post #717 of 743 Old 05-27-2020, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Ep. 1-to-3 look better - not perfect, of course - but at least the story was carried forward with care and consistency...
I've always thought that Episodes 1-3 were underrated and not as bad as most people say- Revenge of the Sith was great...Phantom Menace was also better then people give it credit for- Darth Maul, pod race sequence...Attack of the Clones was the weakest link in that trilogy because of the emphasis on the love story and awkward dialogue but it still gave us Jango Fett and the Battle at Geonosis...if the sequel trilogy did anything good it was get people to appreciate the prequel trilogy more
aaronwt, srw1000 and dfa973 like this.
post #718 of 743 Old 05-29-2020, 03:49 AM

Masked ‘Mandalorian’ Actor Spurs Golden Globes Rules Change

Pedro Pascal and his masked bounty hunter on “The Mandalorian” have made an impact on the Golden Globes’ rules.

In a timely move during this era of mask wearing, a new Globe rule clarifies that Pascal, whose face wasn’t visible for most of the show, was indeed eligible last year to compete as an actor in the TV competition — but he would have just barely made the grade.

Announced by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association on Wednesday, “voice-only performances are not eligible in any acting category.” That means even if characters are physically in the scene, actors whose faces are not visible are not eligible in any acting category. In “The Mandalorian,” which aired last fall, Pascal was in costume and hidden under a helmet throughout the show’s eight-episode first season. It’s not until the season finale that the character’s helmet is removed and Pascal is finally seen for the first time.

According to insiders, the unusual nature of Pascal being mostly hidden on “The Mandalorian” prompted the rule. Pascal ultimately wasn’t nominated for a Globe last year, but the unusual nature of his eligibility led the HFPA to clarify whether or not actors whose faces are completely hidden can compete. Since Pascal was unmasked in the finale, the HFPA confirmed that the actor could have been nominated.

Another rule change announced on Wednesday expanded the Globes’ voter pool. Lifetime members of the HFPA may now vote; however, there is nobody who is eligible for lifetime status at this time. To qualify, members must be currently active for at least 40 years, or have been previously active for 30 years. They must also be over the age of 75.

Among other TV changes, the HFPA has added the term “anthology” to its limited series/TV movie category names. The move follows last year’s decision to add anthologies — series of separate and distinct stories based on a common subject or theme that do not tell a complete, non-recurring story — to its list of programs eligible for Globes. (That includes Netflix’s “Black Mirror,” Amazon Prime Video’s “Modern Love,” and CBS All Access’ “The Twilight Zone.”)

These Golden Globe rule changes and clarifications were decided before the COVID-19 crisis. The HFPA will consider additional changes if needed because of further disruptions caused by the pandemic. The awards show is currently decided by a small group of about 85 journalists who cover Hollywood for international outlets. In comparison, about 8,500 members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences can vote for the Oscars.

The Globes already announced that it will consider films for the Globes if they streamed first before a theatrical release because of movie theater closures.

A date for the 2021 Golden Globes has not been announced. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are set to return as co-hosts.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/man...rs-1234616883/
dfa973 likes this.

post #719 of 743 Old 05-30-2020, 08:03 AM

The Mandalorian's early designs of Baby Yoda were super-creepy

The creative process is rarely pretty.

And sometimes it's downright ugly — like in the case of designing Baby Yoda.

(disturbing pics in the link LOL)

https://ew.com/tv/mandalorian-early-baby-yoda/
srw1000 likes this.

post #720 of 743 Old 05-31-2020, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 525
Quote:
I agree. This isn't the output that compels you to maintain a monthly subscription, but this is the type of content that can validate the value you place on a monthly description. It seems like a perfect fit for a streaming service dedicated to all things Disney. If these type of treatments are created for the 6 to 8 'tentpole' Disney+ Originals that are currently scheduled it would create a nice bridge as we wait for each new Original to drop onto the service. Your quote above was out before EPISODE 4 - TECHNOLOGY. I had read about what they were doing with LIVE WALL backdrops, but to see 'THE VOLUME' that they are using and the creativity of the technology was an engaging and informative 30 minutes.
srw1000 and dfa973 like this.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page