2019 Formula 1 Racing in HD - Page 36 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 995Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1051 of 1279 Old 05-21-2019, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sharp1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,441
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
Liked: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobosrul View Post
These days, 70 is well below average lifespan. I think, his accident probably shortened his life. What nearly killed him was smoke inhalation I think, not the burns, and he needed a lung transplant last year. So in the end, that's another F1 fatality.
Combined using both men and women is around 79 years of age. Burns can be just as fatal, trust me on that fact. I've seen a few Niki' Lauda's. The last was a young woman (well below 70) that was burning candles in her home and was wearing one of those a light flimsy almost translucent dresses that ignited. That was my morphine reference earlier. She lived thanks to us treating and transporting rapidly to the ER and then being sent immediately to a "burn center". When you have no skin, you have no protection from the environment and constant fluid loss due to no epithelial layer. Not that anyone really cares but a completely burnt body gives off a unique odor that one never forgets.
mrtickleuk likes this.
Sharp1080 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1052 of 1279 Old 05-21-2019, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lobosrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post
Combined using both men and women is around 79 years of age. Burns can be just as fatal, trust me on that fact. I've seen a few Niki' Lauda's. The last was a young woman (well below 70) that was burning candles in her home and was wearing one of those a light flimsy almost translucent dresses that ignited. That was my morphine reference earlier. She lived thanks to us treating and transporting rapidly to the ER and then being sent immediately to a "burn center". When you have no skin, you have no protection from the environment and constant fluid loss due to no epithelial layer. Not that anyone really cares but a completely burnt body gives off a unique odor that one never forgets.
I know they can be fatal. But I'm 99% sure I read that it was lung damage from inhalation (smoke or chemicals not sure) that made the doctors think he was going to die. FYI Life expectancy for male Austrians is 79.4, 82 combined male/female. But anyways, he made the most of those extra 43 years.
Sharp1080, Operon and mrtickleuk like this.
lobosrul is offline  
post #1053 of 1279 Old 05-21-2019, 11:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Colorado
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobosrul View Post
I know they can be fatal. But I'm 99% sure I read that it was lung damage from inhalation (smoke or chemicals not sure) that made the doctors think he was going to die. FYI Life expectancy for male Austrians is 79.4, 82 combined male/female. But anyways, he made the most of those extra 43 years.
Live expectancy numbers need to be taken into context, when born the life expectancy maybe 79.4 but once you make it to 65 your life expectancy is now 85.5 for a white male in the US. This has been true for a long time, in the 1800's if you survived infancy, the life expectancy of a normal individual was approximately 65 years. Of course this was affected by economic circumstances.

Yeah, if I never smell a burned human again it will be too soon. Retired Firefighter and EMT that was in Desert Storm/Iraq with the AF. Nothing but respect for those that continue to serve, military and first responders.
Sharp1080, gwsat, adpayne and 2 others like this.

Current system:
Sony 75X900e/Sony HT-NT5 sound bar with SR-5 rear speakers
Sony X800 4K blu-ray player/Dish Hopper3
Roku 4 Premier/'Sony PS-4
Cheddarhead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1054 of 1279 Old 05-21-2019, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sharp1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,441
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
Liked: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarhead View Post
Live expectancy numbers need to be taken into context, when born the life expectancy maybe 79.4 but once you make it to 65 your life expectancy is now 85.5 for a white male in the US. This has been true for a long time, in the 1800's if you survived infancy, the life expectancy of a normal individual was approximately 65 years. Of course this was affected by economic circumstances.

Yeah, if I never smell a burned human again it will be too soon. Retired Firefighter and EMT that was in Desert Storm/Iraq with the AF. Nothing but respect for those that continue to serve, military and first responders.
I still remember the calls and have PTSD! I've been a retired FF/PM 10 years from the fire department. They just now are starting to use personnel to council active personnel due to suicide increase. I've personally lost two fellow members since retiring.

Last edited by Sharp1080; 05-21-2019 at 12:22 PM.
Sharp1080 is offline  
post #1055 of 1279 Old 05-22-2019, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,729
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3196 Post(s)
Liked: 2511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post
I still remember the calls and have PTSD! I've been a retired FF/PM 10 years from the fire department. They just now are starting to use personnel to council active personnel due to suicide increase. I've personally lost two fellow members since retiring.
That's really sad. I have nothing but respect for our firefighters and soldiers.
Police..not so much.
Sharp1080 and mrtickleuk like this.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #1056 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868




Panson likes this.
Tack is online now  
post #1057 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 07:42 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Merc seven tenths up on the field. How.... ordinary.
gwsat likes this.
Tack is online now  
post #1058 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Monaco Grand Prix


Practice 1 - Thursday, May 23, 4:55 AM - ESPN2

Practice 2 - Thursday, May 23, 8:55 AM - ESPN2

Practice 3 - Saturday, May 25, 5:55 AM - ESPN2

Qualifying - Saturday, May 25, 8:55 AM - ESPN2

Pit Lane Live - Sunday, May 26, 7:30 AM - ESPN3

On The Grid - Sunday, May 26, 8:30 AM - ESPN

Race - Sunday, May 26, 9:05 AM - ESPN

Race (Encore) - Sunday, May 26, 3:30 PM - ABC

Race (re-air) - Sunday, May 26, 6:00 PM - ESPNEWS
yankeeman and Panson like this.
Tack is online now  
post #1059 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 20,938
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4422 Post(s)
Liked: 5727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Merc seven tenths up on the field. How.... ordinary.
Yep. It is ordinary and I might add boring.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player; Mac Mini HTPC. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+
gwsat is offline  
post #1060 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 927
Go Max!


Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
post #1061 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 11,417
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Liked: 1828
What do the teams do on Friday with no practice?

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is online now  
post #1062 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
ncsercs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Westmont, IL
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
What do the teams do on Friday with no practice?
Watch Carb Day, Freedom 100, Pit stop competition from Indy.....

Nick

Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of consecutive
days I've stayed alive. - George Carlin - 1996
ncsercs is online now  
post #1063 of 1279 Old 05-23-2019, 06:05 PM
Advanced Member
 
catonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 937
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Go Max!




Very good post, F1 and Red Bull both belong in clown world!
Panson likes this.
catonic is offline  
post #1064 of 1279 Old 05-24-2019, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by catonic View Post
Very good post, F1 and Red Bull both belong in clown world!
Or mimes.
catonic likes this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
post #1065 of 1279 Old 05-24-2019, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 11,417
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Liked: 1828
It's HERE!!!!!

Indycar is going with a Halo windscreen.
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/red-bul...op-aeroscreen/
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/pruett-...rs-aeroscreen/



This is going to take some getting used to.

One question I would pose is do the drivers still need a helmet visor?

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is online now  
post #1066 of 1279 Old 05-24-2019, 05:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
It's HERE!!!!!

Indycar is going with a Halo windscreen.
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/red-bul...op-aeroscreen/
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/pruett-...rs-aeroscreen/

This is going to take some getting used to.

One question I would pose is do the drivers still need a helmet visor?
Absolutely, visors and tear-offs are contracted 'til 2043.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
post #1067 of 1279 Old 05-24-2019, 05:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Quite a rim ride for Chris Windom in Indy Lights.

Indy Lights are really good looking cars.




Tack is online now  
post #1068 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 02:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mrtickleuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK - you know, the original one!
Posts: 6,381
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked: 6594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
It's HERE!!!!!

Indycar is going with a Halo windscreen.
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/red-bul...op-aeroscreen/
https://racer.com/2019/05/24/pruett-...rs-aeroscreen/

This is going to take some getting used to.

One question I would pose is do the drivers still need a helmet visor?
Very interesting! Yes still need a visor.
I'm used to the halo now, and as they all say - if it saves a life it's worth everything. Everything goes backwards from that. As Martin Brundle said about the F1 halo: Once you have a solution available and choose not to use it, then at the next accident with injuries/deaths that could have been avoided by fitting it, then it's game over.

I like the idea of this, because I thought it can mean the middle piece of the halo (which blocks the view) wouldn't need to be there. But in the mock-ups from the article, it still shows a central support in front of the driver. And on the positive side, the camera footage facing into the driver's helmet we are now getting is fantastic.

_______________
Denon AVR-X4200W, Arcam Alpha 8P; 5.1.4 setup: Mission 702e, M7C1i, 77DS, 731. Rel T5 Sub. Monitor Audio CT165 4 Tops | LG OLED55C8PLA TV | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-Ray

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
mrtickleuk is offline  
post #1069 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 02:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,729
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3196 Post(s)
Liked: 2511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Quite a rim ride for Chris Windom in Indy Lights.

Indy Lights are really good looking cars.
Those safety crews are seriously on the ball. They damn nearly made it out there before the car stopped moving.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #1070 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 05:36 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Glad Indy cart is going with the Halo' I guess one day soon the driver wont even be in the car' he will race it from a laptop at the pit area. Take all the risk away. Really fun racing.
gibson61 is offline  
post #1071 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 06:33 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 11,417
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Liked: 1828
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Very interesting! Yes still need a visor.
I'm used to the halo now, and as they all say - if it saves a life it's worth everything. Everything goes backwards from that. As Martin Brundle said about the F1 halo: Once you have a solution available and choose not to use it, then at the next accident with injuries/deaths that could have been avoided by fitting it, then it's game over.

I like the idea of this, because I thought it can mean the middle piece of the halo (which blocks the view) wouldn't need to be there. But in the mock-ups from the article, it still shows a central support in front of the driver. And on the positive side, the camera footage facing into the driver's helmet we are now getting is fantastic.
I don't mind it that much, but yes I thought the center support would not be there. When they first talked about the Halo, I remember the big issue was the center support being a problem on ovals. Now, it isn't. I think I would have less issue with it if they removed the support.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson61 View Post
Glad Indy cart is going with the Halo' I guess one day soon the driver wont even be in the car' he will race it from a laptop at the pit area. Take all the risk away. Really fun racing.
It is called roboracing and the driver is AI.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is online now  
post #1072 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 07:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
catonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 937
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 511
What????..............what!!??
You couldn't come up with this stuff in your worst nightmare!
Talk about Forza Ferrari!!
007, get over there. The Great Man Enzo commands it.
Kick a few heads, whip them into shape.
And if that doesn't work then............you know what you are licensed to do!


PS. How far was Seb behind pole position??
catonic is offline  
post #1073 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Tack is online now  
post #1074 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Tack is online now  
post #1075 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Leclerc was pissed. Be careful what you say kid, Ferrari doesn't take kindly to criticism. How crazy is it that it was Vettel that pushed him out.

I think Hamilton must have got his days mixed up. Today was qualifying, not the race.

I'm glad Chandhok takes a back seat once qualy rolls around. Nice guy, but those disconcerting pauses followed by extreme over enunciating wears on me.

Racing Point are approaching Williams levels of suckage.
Panson likes this.
Tack is online now  
post #1076 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 AM
Advanced Member
 
catonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 937
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Leclerc was pissed. Be careful what you say kid, Ferrari doesn't take kindly to criticism. How crazy is it that it was Vettel that pushed him out.

I think Hamilton must have got his days mixed up. Today was qualifying, not the race.

I'm glad Chandhok takes a back seat once qualy rolls around. Nice guy, but those disconcerting pauses followed by extreme over enunciating wears on me.

Racing Point are approaching Williams levels of suckage.



Ferrari are very close to being nothing but an embarrassing irrelevance.
Operon likes this.
catonic is offline  
post #1077 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 08:19 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Quote:
Originally Posted by catonic View Post
Ferrari are very close to being nothing but an embarrassing irrelevance.
Enzo's gonna climb out of his grave and pull a Gordon Ramsey on Binotto.









catonic and Panson like this.
Tack is online now  
post #1078 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 11,417
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Liked: 1828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Leclerc was pissed. Be careful what you say kid, Ferrari doesn't take kindly to criticism. How crazy is it that it was Vettel that pushed him out.

I think Hamilton must have got his days mixed up. Today was qualifying, not the race.

I'm glad Chandhok takes a back seat once qualy rolls around. Nice guy, but those disconcerting pauses followed by extreme over enunciating wears on me.

Racing Point are approaching Williams levels of suckage.
I don't think Charles has anything to worry about. Elkan knows how good he is and doesn't seem to be emotional.

I assume you are talking about this race regarding RP. They are fifth in the championship and Perez is 8th. If they had Ocon, then they probably would be in fourth.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is online now  
post #1079 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 10,586
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4474 Post(s)
Liked: 5868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
I don't think Charles has anything to worry about. Elkan knows how good he is and doesn't seem to be emotional.
First rule of Ferrari is don't criticize Ferrari. Elkann may not be emotional but he greenlighted this thing that Serge basically said "over my dead body".

Spoiler!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
I assume you are talking about this race regarding RP. They are fifth in the championship and Perez is 8th. If they had Ocon, then they probably would be in fourth.
I know their standing. I reserve the right to give them ****, though. Bet they aren't in fifth after this weekend. They could easily be eighth. Lot's of names besides Ocon that would probably boost them up.



5 RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 17
6 HAAS FERRARI 15
7 ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 13
8 RENAULT 12
Panson likes this.
Tack is online now  
post #1080 of 1279 Old 05-25-2019, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 927
Panis in '96 won from 14th.

This 2014 piece could be the journalistic standard for Monaco--"Pole position decides 90pc of Monaco Grand Prix winners"

Quote:
With 130 significant steering adjustments required on each of its 78 laps, the winding layout of Monaco’s street circuit makes this the slowest race on the F1 calendar. The average lap speed is just 93 miles an hour, and cars are at full throttle for just 54 per cent of a typical lap.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...497414faf6828c
10% chance of precip Sunday.
Tack likes this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply HDTV Programming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off