2019 Formula 1 Racing in HD - Page 78 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1793Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2311 of 2343 Old 11-22-2019, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,538
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Liked: 2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Is FI so hard? This just in.

"A Florida dog put a car into reverse and drove it in circles for nearly an hour"

Quote:
the dog changed gears and didn't stop driving for almost an hour...it's impossible to know its thoughts behind the wheel
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/us/fl...rnd/index.html
Tack and yankeeman like this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo

Last edited by Panson; 11-22-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Panson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2312 of 2343 Old 11-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Member
 
cyberguyjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West Coast of Florida
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Put the dog in Vettel's seat and see how he does.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Is FI so hard? This just in.

"A Florida dog put a car into reverse and drove it in circles for nearly an hour the dog changed gears and didn't stop driving for almost an hour...it's impossible to know its thoughts behind the wheel"
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/us/fl...rnd/index.html
Panson likes this.

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went!
cyberguyjeff is offline  
post #2313 of 2343 Old 11-22-2019, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mrtickleuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK - you know, the original one!
Posts: 7,515
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5203 Post(s)
Liked: 7529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Is FI so hard? This just in.

"it's impossible to know its thoughts behind the wheel"
Wow! Well duh. Well done, Scottie Andrew of CNN, for that insightful statement.

_______________
Denon AVR-X4200W, Arcam Alpha 8P; 5.1.4 setup: Mission 702e, M7C1i, 77DS, 731. Rel T5 Sub. Monitor Audio CT165 4 Tops | LG OLED55C8PLA TV | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-Ray

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
mrtickleuk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2314 of 2343 Old 11-22-2019, 08:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 12,006
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Bourdais is out at Coyne and is going to the Miller Cadillac DPI. I guess he would be a perfect fit for ECR road/street races, while Ed does the ovals.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is offline  
post #2315 of 2343 Old 11-22-2019, 08:50 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,291
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4847 Post(s)
Liked: 6524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
Bourdais is out at Coyne and is going to the Miller Cadillac DPI. I guess he would be a perfect fit for ECR road/street races, while Ed does the ovals.


Too bad. Looks like the pay driver syndrome strikes again.
Tack is offline  
post #2316 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 02:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
catonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 964
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
Liked: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberguyjeff View Post
Put the dog in Vettel's seat and see how he does.

But can the dog brake test??
BGLeduc and cyberguyjeff like this.
catonic is offline  
post #2317 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 03:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mrtickleuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK - you know, the original one!
Posts: 7,515
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5203 Post(s)
Liked: 7529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
Bourdais is out at Coyne and is going to the Miller Cadillac DPI. I guess he would be a perfect fit for ECR road/street races, while Ed does the ovals.
Sorry, I'm struggling with the terminology here. Even having read the full article, I still can't tell if it means he has left IndyCar or not . Has Sébastien Bourdais left IndyCar please? Is Miller Cadillac DPI the name of another racing series? What does DPI stand for? TIA.

_______________
Denon AVR-X4200W, Arcam Alpha 8P; 5.1.4 setup: Mission 702e, M7C1i, 77DS, 731. Rel T5 Sub. Monitor Audio CT165 4 Tops | LG OLED55C8PLA TV | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-Ray

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
mrtickleuk is offline  
post #2318 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 05:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,858
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked: 2571
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Sorry, I'm struggling with the terminology here. Even having read the full article, I still can't tell if it means he has left IndyCar or not . Has Sébastien Bourdais left IndyCar please? Is Miller Cadillac DPI the name of another racing series? What does DPI stand for? TIA.
https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/barbosa-bourdais-to-drive-jdc-miller-cadillac/
mrtickleuk likes this.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #2319 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 05:54 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Good movie, even though one might not be a racing enthusiast
Rainy Days is offline  
post #2320 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,858
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked: 2571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
Too bad. Looks like the pay driver syndrome strikes again.
Yeah, that sucks. Bourdais has always been one of my favs since the CHAMP car days.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #2321 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 12,006
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtickleuk View Post
Sorry, I'm struggling with the terminology here. Even having read the full article, I still can't tell if it means he has left IndyCar or not . Has Sébastien Bourdais left IndyCar please? Is Miller Cadillac DPI the name of another racing series? What does DPI stand for? TIA.
Cadillac DPI is sportscars. Seb will be at Daytona, Sebring, etc.

ECR is Ed Carpenter in Indy. Ed has said he only wants to race the ovals and has been looking for a street/road course driver.
mrtickleuk likes this.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is offline  
post #2322 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 12,006
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
I finished watching the second FE race and it was ok. People complain about regs and the stewards in F1 should watch FE. They seem to take it to another level.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but the tracks are still Mickey Mouse. Frijns spun his car and as he was going sideways I could swear there was only about 3 feet on either end of his car and the wall. Are they trying to make the tracks this narrow on purpose?

I still hate fanboost.

Sims drove a great race for a dominating win. Next race is..............two months from now.
gprace likes this.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is offline  
post #2323 of 2343 Old 11-23-2019, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mrtickleuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK - you know, the original one!
Posts: 7,515
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5203 Post(s)
Liked: 7529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
Cadillac DPI is sportscars. Seb will be at Daytona, Sebring, etc.

ECR is Ed Carpenter in Indy. Ed has said he only wants to race the ovals and has been looking for a street/road course driver.
Thanks! Maybe he should team up with Max Chilton, who I believe wants to race on the normal tracks but not the ovals.

I've seen both Formula E races. Enjoyed them. Yes the tracks are too thin, it's always been like that . On the positive side, I didn't see many of those ridiculous triangle flappy fold-down temporary kerbs.

No sign or mention of Bob Varsha. Couldn't see the other presenters from last year. Quite a weird production really - The only voices we got were (unseen, no more inset pictures of them commentating) was Dario Franchitti and Jack Nicholls. Every time they handed over to Nicki Shields who was supposedly interviewing a driver, we got no video or audio of that interview. Just total silence for a few minutes. And for the first time ever, adverts in the middle of the races. And both race programmes cut off in the middle of the podium ceremony.

I thought heads would roll after it happened on Friday and they'd fix it for today - but it happened today too! Does no-one check anything any more?

_______________
Denon AVR-X4200W, Arcam Alpha 8P; 5.1.4 setup: Mission 702e, M7C1i, 77DS, 731. Rel T5 Sub. Monitor Audio CT165 4 Tops | LG OLED55C8PLA TV | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-Ray

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
mrtickleuk is offline  
post #2324 of 2343 Old 11-26-2019, 09:00 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,291
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4847 Post(s)
Liked: 6524
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Practice 1 - Friday, November 29 - 3:55 AM - ESPN2

Practice 2 - Friday, November 29- 7:55 AM - ESPNU

Practice 3 - Saturday, November 30 -4:55 AM -ESPN2

Qualifying - Saturday, November 30 - 7:55 AM - ESPN2

Pit Lane Live - Sunday, December 1 - 6:30 AM - ESPN3

On The Grid - Sunday, December 1 - 7:30 AM- ESPN2

Race - Sunday, December 1 - 8:05 AM - ESPN2








yankeeman and Panson like this.
Tack is offline  
post #2325 of 2343 Old 11-26-2019, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In the ATL
Posts: 5,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
I finished watching the second FE race and it was ok. People complain about regs and the stewards in F1 should watch FE. They seem to take it to another level.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but the tracks are still Mickey Mouse. Frijns spun his car and as he was going sideways I could swear there was only about 3 feet on either end of his car and the wall. Are they trying to make the tracks this narrow on purpose?
The first race was MUCH better and what F1 should be, as usual. But yeah even Matchett came on after one of the breaks and said that the tracks are FE's big weakness which I agree with 100% (well that and the dentist drill motor sound).

They've got to be more creative with this and not just run narrow city circuits all the time. I realize they're limited by the tech right now but it's also limiting their appeal.
slowbiscuit is offline  
post #2326 of 2343 Old 11-26-2019, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sharp1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Liked: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbiscuit View Post
The first race was MUCH better and what F1 should be, as usual. But yeah even Matchett came on after one of the breaks and said that the tracks are FE's big weakness which I agree with 100% (well that and the dentist drill motor sound).

They've got to be more creative with this and not just run narrow city circuits all the time. I realize they're limited by the tech right now but it's also limiting their appeal.
My opinion is they HAVE TO follow what MotoGP is doing to promote the races better. MotoGP runs their E class during the race weekend on the same courses. You don't hear the crowds complaining either as good close racing is what they paid for when entering the track to begin with!
slowbiscuit and mrtickleuk like this.
Sharp1080 is offline  
post #2327 of 2343 Old 11-30-2019, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,538
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Liked: 2100
"Ferrari 'happy' Hamilton is available in 2021"

Quote:
Whether the comment was made to unsettle rival team Mercedes, which currently has Hamilton under contract until the end of 2020, or is a genuine hint at Ferrari's intentions remains unclear....
https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/2...available-2021

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
Panson is offline  
post #2328 of 2343 Old 11-30-2019, 11:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mrtickleuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK - you know, the original one!
Posts: 7,515
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5203 Post(s)
Liked: 7529
Poor Kubica! But well done Lando!

_______________
Denon AVR-X4200W, Arcam Alpha 8P; 5.1.4 setup: Mission 702e, M7C1i, 77DS, 731. Rel T5 Sub. Monitor Audio CT165 4 Tops | LG OLED55C8PLA TV | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-Ray

HDMI 2.0 4K modes | Dolby & DTS core+outer audio tracks on (UHD) Blu-Rays | Hello to Jason Isaacs
mrtickleuk is offline  
post #2329 of 2343 Old 11-30-2019, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
yankeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 3,033
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Liked: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
"Ferrari 'happy' Hamilton is available in 2021"



Lewis and LeClerc in 2021 for the red car!! Of course Fernando wants to come back to F1 in 2021, he said it today in an interview.......

never take life seriously
yankeeman is offline  
post #2330 of 2343 Old 11-30-2019, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,538
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Liked: 2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
Lewis and LeClerc in 2021 for the red car!! Of course Fernando wants to come back to F1 in 2021, he said it today in an interview.......
Lewis will be 36 (Jan.'21), and Fernando 40 (Jul. '21). I'll be surprised if either happen--big-buck short-term deal.

Mad Max to either Merc or Ferrari is pretty much a given. Highest bidder.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
Panson is offline  
post #2331 of 2343 Old 12-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
catonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 964
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
Liked: 541
Now that this year's F1 is finally over I thought I would share some really exciting news with you guys.
I was looking into my truly awesome crystal ball just now and I saw something amazing.
Next year, during testing prior to the first race, the following headlines will appear.
"Ferrari looking fast for 2020."................ Ferrari lead the pack in Winter testing."................."Ferrari on track for race wins in 2020."......etc etc.
I promise you guys, that is what I saw and my magical crystal ball is NEVER wrong.
So be strong, better times are ahead. Mercedes long domination of F1 is going to end.
Yes it is. Truly guys, it is. No doubt about it.
Have faith guys, have faith.
Just wait until next year when testing comes around again and we will see if my crystal ball is telling the truth or not.

See you next year.
Be strong.
Tack likes this.
catonic is offline  
post #2332 of 2343 Old 12-02-2019, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 12,006
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
It was a rather uneventful race. They said Bottas turned the dial up to qualifying mode, but still didn't set fastest lap.
I missed the Sainz pass at the end, but he said it was great.

I would be remiss not to mention another potential pit catastrophe was avoided during qualifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catonic View Post
Now that this year's F1 is finally over I thought I would share some really exciting news with you guys.
I was looking into my truly awesome crystal ball just now and I saw something amazing.
Next year, during testing prior to the first race, the following headlines will appear.
"Ferrari looking fast for 2020."................ Ferrari lead the pack in Winter testing."................."Ferrari on track for race wins in 2020."......etc etc.
I promise you guys, that is what I saw and my magical crystal ball is NEVER wrong.
So be strong, better times are ahead. Mercedes long domination of F1 is going to end.
Yes it is. Truly guys, it is. No doubt about it.
Have faith guys, have faith.
Just wait until next year when testing comes around again and we will see if my crystal ball is telling the truth or not.

See you next year.
Be strong.
Joe Saward was saying on Missed Apex that he believed the Ferrari was the fastest car all year. Not sure if he is trying to say Ham is that good or Ferrari are that bad.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is offline  
post #2333 of 2343 Old 12-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Senior Member
 
bizwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 85
I thought it was interesting that Hamilton got the fastest lap on the hard tires, when those tires were already about 20 laps old. I expected LeClerc on a new set of soft tires to get it.
bizwig is online now  
post #2334 of 2343 Old 12-04-2019, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,291
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4847 Post(s)
Liked: 6524
While the very end of the race was unfolding, with the cameras focused on HAM with a 20 second lead, and BOT attempting a pass on LEC that was never going to happen, there were a couple really nice passes in the midfield. Sainz's was even the decider for sixth place in the final standings.



Perez on Norris -

https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...on_for_P7.html


Sainz on Hulkenberg -

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...aFPfFq5Ts.html
mrtickleuk likes this.
Tack is offline  
post #2335 of 2343 Old 12-04-2019, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,291
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4847 Post(s)
Liked: 6524
Tack is offline  
post #2336 of 2343 Old 12-04-2019, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ericglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Just below the US in South Florida
Posts: 12,006
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post
While the very end of the race was unfolding, with the cameras focused on HAM with a 20 second lead, and BOT attempting a pass on LEC that was never going to happen, there were a couple really nice passes in the midfield. Sainz's was even the decider for sixth place in the final standings.



Perez on Norris -

https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...on_for_P7.html


Sainz on Hulkenberg -

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...aFPfFq5Ts.html
I meant to go back and watch those passes.

It should be noted that Albon should have easily placed sixth in the championship if Ham hadn't knocked him out in Brazil. In nine races at RB, Albon only finished below sixth one time which was Brazil. Gasly in contrast only finished in the top six in five of twelve races. Fortunately, he has done well at TR. He will probably get another two years at TR before Marko has someone else he wants to put in the seat.

Having fun playing the new mobile game Volley Village
Ericglo is offline  
post #2337 of 2343 Old 12-04-2019, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 11,291
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4847 Post(s)
Liked: 6524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo View Post
I meant to go back and watch those passes.

It should be noted that Albon should have easily placed sixth in the championship if Ham hadn't knocked him out in Brazil. In nine races at RB, Albon only finished below sixth one time which was Brazil. Gasly in contrast only finished in the top six in five of twelve races. Fortunately, he has done well at TR. He will probably get another two years at TR before Marko has someone else he wants to put in the seat.
Yeah for whatever reason, Gasley just couldn't make it work in the big team. That will probably follow him for his career. Albon has done a lot better, but he's still way off in pace compared to Max. He'll need to pull that ~.700 down to .200 or .300 if he wants to stay in that seat next year.
Tack is offline  
post #2338 of 2343 Old 12-08-2019, 03:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
yankeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 3,033
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Liked: 949
So who along with me is in withdrawal, I hate these off seasons!!!
gprace and mrtickleuk like this.

never take life seriously
yankeeman is offline  
post #2339 of 2343 Old 12-08-2019, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,538
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Liked: 2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
So who along with me is in withdrawal, I hate these off seasons!!!
Pirelli Cup playoffs?

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
Panson is offline  
post #2340 of 2343 Old 12-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
bizwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
So who along with me is in withdrawal, I hate these off seasons!!!
Ice track racing?
bizwig is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply HDTV Programming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off