AVS Forum banner

2020 Formula 1 in HD

46K views 953 replies 52 participants last post by  gprace 
#1 · (Edited)
2020 Formula 1 Racing in HD

Dedicated to Steve Wishinsky 1966-2016 R.I.P.

#3 ·
Hi everyone!!! A new thread already, that was fast. Have a good 2020, and may your favorite team win the championship, as long as its Ferarri.

Reactions: jomartz
#5 ·
Thanks for creating the 2020 F1 thread. I’ll be ready when the season starts.

Reactions: jomartz
#6 ·
Kubica to be Alfa Romeo reserve driver. Probably because a Polish petrol company is sponsor.
Just don't see it. He, unfortunately, has proven not to be the driver he was before the rally accident.

#13 ·
That is sad, hope he pulls through. I certainly noticed he was missing for the Formula E commentary (Nov 22/23 2019), and they didn't mention him. Now we know why.

#16 ·
Reactions: mrtickleuk
#17 ·
#18 ·
Guys i tried to install the f1 tv pro app in my AFTV and the app is not working correctly. My other devices are a htpc with a 1070ti and a LG c9 but there is no app for it.
I know i can watch throw web but i don't like that for many reasons like refresh rate etc and the usability (i speak web from the tv).
What device i need to buy to be able to use f1tv?

#29 ·
There was a nice message to "our friend Bob" wishing him well from the commentators just before the start of today's Formula E race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.