Verizon FiOS HDTV - Page 618 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 252Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #18511 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 03:25 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
The Weather Channel hasn't had that for a decade or more. They have had crappy reality shows on for years. When is the last time you actually watched TWC?



I wouldn't have used Yahoo! either, but The Verge did a comparison of weather apps, and Yahoo! was the best free one, so I gave it a try, and sure enough it does everything the Weather Channel app does, without all the bloat and extra crap in the UI.
I watched TWC a few days before FiOS pulled it. On channel 49 they had a station that showed the local weather. Then in the 600's was the main channel. I watched an episode of a show that showed the weather on other planets. I had several One Passes setup on my TiVo for The Weather Channel shows.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #18512 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BiggAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,326
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I watched TWC a few days before FiOS pulled it. On channel 49 they had a station that showed the local weather. Then in the 600's was the main channel. I watched an episode of a show that showed the weather on other planets. I had several One Passes setup on my TiVo for The Weather Channel shows.
You're about the only one. TWC is awful.
BiggAW is offline  
post #18513 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Member
 
mexican-bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
You're about the only one. TWC is awful.
You shouldn't pick on other peoples viewing habits, I think FOX News, MSNBC, and CNN is a waste of bandwidth since its all just bias crap and not news. But many people do like those channels and I don't have right to belittle them for it.
mexican-bum is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #18514 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 05:24 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
You're about the only one. TWC is awful.
There are certainly 100+ pages of posts on the Verizon forums with people complaining about the removal of TWC.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #18515 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 08:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
barth2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Is it just me or most stuff on Netflix streaming have better PQ than most stuff on fios?

Maybe it's 1080p vs 1080i and my Xbox is just better than the Motorola box
barth2k is offline  
post #18516 of 19398 Old 03-17-2015, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Phantom Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the known and the unknown...
Posts: 4,627
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by carltonrice View Post
I finally figured out a pattern to when my FiOS DVR reboots. If I'm recording two shows at a time and watching something previously recorded, then hitting the delete button to delete a show already on the DVR usually causes a hard reboot! It's amazing that the software is still so unstable after all these years!
I have been having the same problem repeatedly since the new menu interface arrived. Do you have a DVR expander with an external hard drive for your FiOS DVR? The new software has a mess of a time handling two different hard drives at once. It resets all the time after two shows have been recorded at once. The old firmware never once had a problem with my DVR expansion drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barth2k View Post
Is it just me or most stuff on Netflix streaming have better PQ than most stuff on fios?

Maybe it's 1080p vs 1080i and my Xbox is just better than the Motorola box
The quality on FiOS has greatly gone down over the years, I've been a customer nearly a decade. A few channels still seem to get much higher compression rates (Cartoon Network has to have negotiated in their carriage deal more bandwidth) but many HD channels look far softer.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
Phantom Stranger is offline  
post #18517 of 19398 Old 03-18-2015, 02:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
carltonrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Glendale, Arizona
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
I have been having the same problem repeatedly since the new menu interface arrived. Do you have a DVR expander with an external hard drive for your FiOS DVR? The new software has a mess of a time handling two different hard drives at once. It resets all the time after two shows have been recorded at once. The old firmware never once had a problem with my DVR expansion drive.
I don't have an expansion hard drive, and based on your experience, I guess I'm good with that!
carltonrice is offline  
post #18518 of 19398 Old 03-18-2015, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by barth2k View Post
Is it just me or most stuff on Netflix streaming have better PQ than most stuff on fios?

Maybe it's 1080p vs 1080i and my Xbox is just better than the Motorola box
Native 1080p programming is always going to look better than 1080i - and especially better than upconverted 1080i - and since nothing FiOS broadcasts is in 1080p, it stands to reason that Netflix streaming at that resolution will look better. I still think FiOS' PQ is the best in the business, along with DirecTV's.
sangs is offline  
post #18519 of 19398 Old 03-18-2015, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BiggAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,326
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
There are certainly 100+ pages of posts on the Verizon forums with people complaining about the removal of TWC.
That amusing. All sorts of crazy people come out of the woodwork when you least expect it.
BiggAW is offline  
post #18520 of 19398 Old 03-18-2015, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
That amusing. All sorts of crazy people come out of the woodwork when you least expect it.
Those threads over there are a joke. There are so many TWC employees masquerading as first-time posters. They banned me from posting over there when I began pointing that out. So transparent.
sangs is offline  
post #18521 of 19398 Old 03-18-2015, 08:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BiggAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,326
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangs View Post
Those threads over there are a joke. There are so many TWC employees masquerading as first-time posters. They banned me from posting over there when I began pointing that out. So transparent.
That's hilarious. I never even thought of that as a possibility. I just figured random people emerged out of whatever dark corner of the world they were in, sitting there watching TWC all day or something.
BiggAW is offline  
post #18522 of 19398 Old 03-19-2015, 04:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
That's hilarious. I never even thought of that as a possibility. I just figured random people emerged out of whatever dark corner of the world they were in, sitting there watching TWC all day or something.
They did the same thing when DirecTV yanked it.
sangs is offline  
post #18523 of 19398 Old 03-19-2015, 06:40 AM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangs View Post
Native 1080p programming is always going to look better than 1080i - and especially better than upconverted 1080i - and since nothing FiOS broadcasts is in 1080p, it stands to reason that Netflix streaming at that resolution will look better. I still think FiOS' PQ is the best in the business, along with DirecTV's.
There is no upconverting to be done with 1080i content. It only needs to be deinterlaced to 1080P. 1080i can look every bit as good as 1080P if it is deinterlaced properly. I have a few Blu-ray Discs that have 1080i content that look superb. The reason the FiOS content doesn't look as good as it used to is because many of the channels have a lower bitrate now. A higher bitrate 1080i video can blow away anything that Netflix has with their lower bitrate 1080P24 content. The 1080i BD titles I have easily surpass what Netflix shows at 1080P24.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 03-19-2015 at 06:43 AM.
aaronwt is offline  
post #18524 of 19398 Old 03-25-2015, 11:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Phantom Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the known and the unknown...
Posts: 4,627
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 643
Verizon is running a free preview for Starz, Encore, and EPIX starting now through Sunday.
aaronwt likes this.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
Phantom Stranger is offline  
post #18525 of 19398 Old 03-26-2015, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JDLIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Marlborough, MA
Posts: 3,140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Send a message via Yahoo to JDLIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
Verizon is running a free preview for Starz, Encore, and EPIX starting now through Sunday.
They just gave me free HBO through June.
JDLIVE is offline  
post #18526 of 19398 Old 03-26-2015, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
chitchatjf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lawrence MA
Posts: 3,478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLIVE View Post
They just gave me free HBO through June.
And i have had HBO and Starz/Encore free SINCE last June,
chitchatjf is online now  
post #18527 of 19398 Old 03-26-2015, 02:33 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLIVE View Post
They just gave me free HBO through June.
I need to call up again before Summer to see if I can get it for free or half price. Before the show "The Leftovers" comes back on.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #18528 of 19398 Old 04-04-2015, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
chitchatjf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lawrence MA
Posts: 3,478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 106
As for TWC I for see it returning to Fios eventually. Included will be HD locals with the required equipment installed on TWC's dime.

Accuweather will not go away though.
chitchatjf is online now  
post #18529 of 19398 Old 04-04-2015, 04:05 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitchatjf View Post
As for TWC I for see it returning to Fios eventually. Included will be HD locals with the required equipment installed on TWC's dime.

Accuweather will not go away though.
I wish they would hurry up. The Accuweather channel is one channel I cannot watch. Even the .TV channels are better and I thought those were bad.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #18530 of 19398 Old 04-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Member
 
arnoldevns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 188
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
The Weather Channel had become a bad joke. AccuWeather is better. I'm not sure you'll see TWC return unless they significantly reduce their subscriber fee.
arnoldevns is offline  
post #18531 of 19398 Old 04-09-2015, 10:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Phantom Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the known and the unknown...
Posts: 4,627
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 643
HBO and Cinemax are free starting now through Sunday.
aaronwt likes this.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
Phantom Stranger is offline  
post #18532 of 19398 Old 04-10-2015, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dsskid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 260
I have the Ultimate Package, does that mean I should be looking for a credit?

ISF Calibrator
Samsung PN64F8500
Pioneer Kuro Elite Pro-111FD
Pioneer Kuro BDP-320
Displays are like 100% cotton t-shirts. Always buy a size larger than you think you'll need, as they tend to shrink over time.
dsskid is offline  
post #18533 of 19398 Old 04-17-2015, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamieva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Midlothian, VA
Posts: 2,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Not full a la carte but smaller bundles available starting Sunday

http://www.engadget.com/2015/04/17/v...ios-custom-tv/
jamieva is offline  
post #18534 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post
Not full a la carte but smaller bundles available starting Sunday

http://www.engadget.com/2015/04/17/v...ios-custom-tv/
Not so fast.

Verizon's 'customizable' FiOS TV packages violate contract, says ESPN...The new "Custom TV" FiOS bundles were supposed to be available starting tomorrow, April 19th, but unless the two sides can come to an agreement, that date might get pushed back.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/18/84...ract-says-espn
BroadwayBlues is offline  
post #18535 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 12:20 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
Not so fast.

Verizon's 'customizable' FiOS TV packages violate contract, says ESPN...The new "Custom TV" FiOS bundles were supposed to be available starting tomorrow, April 19th, but unless the two sides can come to an agreement, that date might get pushed back.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/18/84...ract-says-espn
Yes ESPN doesn't want to lose all their customers that subsidize their channels. The majority of people subsidize ESPN for the minority of people that actually watch it. This is one reason why I was excited about this offering from FiOS. I would finally have a way to cut some costs by not being forced to pay for the Regional Sports networks or the ESPN channels. WIth the base pack plus four of the seven available channel packs, I would be able to cut my monthly cost by $25. And then also save $2.42 more by not having to pay the Regional Sports Network fee.

Currently I pay $140 a month(before taxes and fees) for the Ultimate HD tier, 75/75 Internet, and phone service.

WIth the announced plan the triple play with 75/75 internet, phone and TV with the base channels plus two channel packs would cost $95 a month. Then I would add two more channels packs bringing the monthly cost to $115 a month.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 04-18-2015 at 12:26 PM.
aaronwt is offline  
post #18536 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Yes ESPN doesn't want to lose all their customers that subsidize their channels. The majority of people subsidize ESPN for the minority of people that actually watch it. This is one reason why I was excited about this offering from FiOS. I would finally have a way to cut some costs by not being forced to pay for the Regional Sports networks or the ESPN channels. WIth the base pack plus four of the seven available channel packs, I would be able to cut my month cost by $25. And then also save $2.42 more by not having to pay the Regional Sports Network fee.

Currently I pay $140 a month(before taxes and fees) for the Ultimate HD tier, 75/75 Internet, and phone service.
I'm an avid sports watcher. could never think about any TV service with no espn or regional sports. $140/mnth for all that is a great price. I'm at $115 for the same. But in the midst of free hbo, showtime for 6 months. Soon as I saw HBO Now I called retention and got the free hbo and sho. ESPN is a powerful channel block. Many more watch it than you think. There is a reason it's the world's most valuable media property.
BroadwayBlues is offline  
post #18537 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 12:35 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
I'm an avid sports watcher. could never think about any TV service with no espn or regional sports. $140/mnth for all that is a great price. I'm at $115 for the same. But in the midst of free hbo, showtime for 6 months. Soon as I saw HBO Now I called retention and got the free hbo and sho. ESPN is a powerful channel block. Many more watch it than you think. There is a reason it's the world's most valuable media property.
Yes alot of people watch ESPN, but it is still a minority of people watching. ie, less than 50% of the people subscribed to it. It's typically forced on a lower tier and commands the highest amount per subscriber for a non premium channel. If ESPN stopped being subsidized, the cost would sky rocket for the people that actually watch it and want to subscribe to it.

I only watch it occasionally. Mainly when the local football team is on Monday night. But any time an NFL team is on Monday Night football, it is also available to watch from a local station available from OTA programming.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 04-18-2015 at 12:39 PM.
aaronwt is offline  
post #18538 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 01:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dmon4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Central PA
Posts: 1,857
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Assuming all the Taxes and Fees, plus Cable Card, I would be paying more than I am now....... if I can even get all the, few, channels I normallly watch within the 2 pickum addon packages.

.

"There you go again..." - Good Ol' R. Reagan's favorite Troll line !
Dmon4u is offline  
post #18539 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Yes alot of people watch ESPN, but it is still a minority of people watching. ie, less than 50% of the people subscribed to it. It's typically forced on a lower tier and commands the highest amount per subscriber for a non premium channel. If ESPN stopped being subsidized, the cost would sky rocket for the people that actually watch it and want to subscribe to it.

I only watch it occasionally. Mainly when the local football team is on Monday night. But any time an NFL team is on Monday Night football, it is also available to watch from a local station available from OTA programming.
ESPN has 100 million subscribers for whatever reasons. If they polled 100 million people (I wasn't polled) and found 45% are watching, that is very powerful. Maybe a cable or sat provider will play hardball and risk losing it to make a change.

BroadwayBlues is offline  
post #18540 of 19398 Old 04-18-2015, 02:43 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,132
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9449 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
ESPN has 100 million subscribers for whatever reasons. If they polled 100 million people (I wasn't polled) and found 45% are watching, that is very powerful. Maybe a cable or sat provider will play hardball and risk losing it to make a change.

The subscriber numbers are high because they force the cable providers to put it on a low tier that just about everyone has. But a minority of people actually watch the channel. The majority of people are forced to subsidize ESPN for the minority of people that watch it.

Wow! and look how much we are forced to pay for it. $6.04?!!? That is a crazy amount of money for a non premium channel that a person can't opt out of getting. It would be nice if the government did their job and prevented people from being forced to pay stuff like this.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 04-18-2015 at 02:49 PM.
aaronwt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply HDTV Programming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off